Inside South Africa's White Displacement Camps

DON'T LET THIS BE THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE FOR YOUR COUNTRY, WHITE MAN

Title says it all. Very sad stuff. Force yourself to watch, and learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5Kx4Iju8ck
hooktube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
afriforum.co.za/
youtube.com/user/afriforum
facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
solidariteit.co.za/en/
youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
facebook.com/solidariteit
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
suidlanders.org/
helpendehand.co.za/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
safrpsa.org/
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u
github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
archive.is/bPoq0
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
archive.org/details/Survival_201601
archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That one girl is half nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5Kx4Iju8ck

Got aids ? take a Shower ! DAS RITE !

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 (196) Life before vs after apartheid South Africa - YouTube.png (646x191, 13.52K)

She may be a race-mixing jewess attention seeker, but if it raises awareness about the issue who gives a fuck. Hardcore true believers have been talking about this since before 2000 and got nowhere. If it reaches an audience outside the normal range, it's a net positive. The Jews have been using us for 2000 years. If can use one of them to get a message out in her pursuit of shekels, I don't care. You're trying too hard to be edgy.

Well if we lose our gun rights here in the states, we are only a few percentage points away from south africa. Hopefully Trump will back off from his anti-second ammendment shit.

I doubt that Trump will let the kikes actually take the guns, but just in case, remember that confiscation attempts should be met with severe resistance. The type that makes the gun grabbers afraid that they won't be going home after work.

I never watched her shitty videos for the most part, but now she's actually taking on a real cause. Kikess or not, this is essential work, and she's doing it.

Why? He went openly, firmly, radically anti-gun. He is controlled opposition and not on our side any more than any other (((GOP))) Zionist cuckservative. We got played, quit being a baby about it.
Absolutely. From my cold, dead hands. Better for a man to die on his feet than live on his knees, better to live as a lion for a day than a sheep for a lifetime.

You're just guessing about Trump's motives too. Quit acting like you know what's going on at this point. More important to focus on keeping your weapons clean and free of rust.

They won't be.

It's not a bad video, but it's been posted several times before.

She has some more recent ones on her channel
hooktube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

He shilled gun control and then states passed gun control laws. I'm not going to support him after that.

Attached: israel-african-migrants.jpg (1240x930, 121.34K)

Here is the main problem I would like to point out that has emboldened our enemies in aggressively attacking our gun rights.

This and other explanations of what you would do should they 'come for my guns' expressly lends credence to the fact you are an passive participant to this crime against you. You and many others gibber among themselves about what happens when 'they' show up to take care of 'you' singular. You allow your enemy to dictate the terms of battle in ever facet. This means you lose.

You need to get it thru your head. They come for 'others' you will stand up and make them bleed long before they notice you. You have to be the party which dictates the terms of battle and upon which victory is determined. You are the master of your future, not them. If you wait for them to come for you, you have lost.

Your enemies proclaim loud and clear they don't actually fear you, and they know how to nudge just enough to keep pushing forward while never crossing 'obvious an line', while portraying any resistance as an deranged criminal, most of the time they will not even mention in the media that they met any resistance unless a cop was killed. This is by design. You need to change the focus of your own mind in this matter. This is war. You will die, even if you do everything 'right' if you play by rules they dictate. If you accept them moving in any way forward at all at this point you have failed, and will in turn receive no support from others since you as an group prove you are all cowards hiding in your holes.

Nobody gives a fuck about bumpstocks. Even those with em. But its an line. And is cover for pushing back the age soldiers can arm themselves. Pushing to remove arms from soldiers under cover of proclaimed guilt before any proof is ever offered. Let them draw past this line, you lose. The war is easily won for them at that point, since the cowardice is seen by all, and declaring an citizen as criminal and seizing their weapons is all it takes to disarm you. If you are not willing to stand forward for others on that point, you WILL roll over when the time comes for you since you will realize you are utterly alone.

The first to stand is always the hardest. The second is always an surprise. The third is the vanguard of open war whom will run to his place beside the other two. This is human nature. Do not hide, accept your place in life, and face to bloodshed. You have been chosen by your gods, do them proud.

Attached: 399282aad56017ef2b6a5d2f8a7f129fa55d5055.jpg (255x170, 7.88K)

Good post.

Attached: Inside South Africa-s White Displacement Camps.webm (852x480, 13.83M)

The poorest of them will always be half breeds.

Nigger I'm a hair trigger away from unleashing the 20+ years of training my Irish provo grandfather taught me.

You don't need a gun to fight tyranny, all you need is willpower. And high explosives

Anyone know of any LEGIT organizations that I can donate to?

this

Amazing how it's a 'squatter camp' and it's immaculately clean. I wonder why.

I just can't get past that Canadian-Jewish pronunciation to watch more than the first second.

So which charity is specifically helping white South Africans like the ones in the video, and if there isnt one, how do we go about starting it.

And as you see such stand is not happening the war is lost.

*SOUTH AFRIKANER BOER RELIEF & DEFENSE EFFORT & RESOURCES

*PETITION LIST:

1. change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
2. change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
3. change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
4. change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
5. change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
6. change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
7. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

*Afriforum

1. afriforum.co.za/
2. youtube.com/user/afriforum
3. facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
4. AfriForum (@afriforum) | Twitter

*Solidariteit

1. solidariteit.co.za/en/
2. youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
3. facebook.com/solidariteit
4. Solidariteit (@solidariteit) | Twitter

*ETHNIC CLEANSING APOLOGIST S.A. MEDIA:
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

*Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan,
Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

*Location of the white Ghettos/Townships and devise methods of getting supplies, survival and networking info to them.

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

*Church Outreach & Coordination of international relief efforts.

*Never Forget - Getting the life stories of the Boer, and documenting the transgressions against them for posterity, and so that no one will be able to deny.

*Find Friendly South African Media Corespondents.

*Crowdfund Relief / Evacuation Efforts:
Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds.

Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

*Make this the central issue of the next flier campaign, perhaps consider using anti-abortion type shock imagery tactics.

*Highlight Pro's:

1. White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock.
2. Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race.
3. Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened.
4. Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
5. Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
6. High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
7. They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing.
8. Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

*Con's To Mitigate & Alleviate:

1. Costs
2. Employment concerns
3. Crime concerns

*Content Creator Merchandise and Service Charity Raffle.
Digital designer's services.
Live tour with profits going to Boer Fund.

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-wide-1756-1371486470-15.jpg (814x495 452.8 KB, 53.96K)

WEBSITES TO FURTHER NETWORKING

1. theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
2. quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
3. wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
4. nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
5. livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
6. suidlanders.org/
7. helpendehand.co.za/
8. radiofreesouthafrica.com/
9. safrpsa.org/
10. why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/

DEFENSE & WAR:

*HOME MADE GUN CHANNEL:
1. bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
2. bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
3. bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
4. bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
5. bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6

*THE EXPLOSIVES & WEAPONS FORUM PDF:

1. mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
2. archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6af26178e86ee4a88984ca8595bbe1abdfb30f06&dn=TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

*S.I.N.FILES - WEAPONS:

1. archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
2. mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89d6f342aeeeb04e9bd52e67a211e2ccadf5fc80&dn=S.I.N.Files
4. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
5. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
6. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE NETWORK:

1. archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13b4eae2459508cd55976f7ee15001d827d2f0fe&dn=StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
3. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf

*CIVIL WAR TOOLS:

1. mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
2. mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u

*HOW-TO/TUTORIAL:

1. github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
2. archive.is/bPoq0

*PREP/SURVIVAL:

1. SERIOUS SHTF PREPPING DOCUMENTS COLLECTION - archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
2. MAKE MAGAZINE - ALL VOLUMES No. 1-33 - archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
3. SURVIVAL - archive.org/details/Survival_201601
4. SURVIVAL FILES BE PREPARED - archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
5. SURIVIVAL DOWNLOADS - archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
6. youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg

Attached: c96ff07203f0de8a6e9784f34102906a3693d7273c5c0b12f75a010fc342848e.jpg (768x1024, 273.05K)

Attached: bbcd1712b7401c07bcd9c5d015128dbd502eff97ecca9d45fdcc3d422ab92f86.jpg (459x596, 90.93K)