Trump/Republicuck Survey

So, I got this survey in the mail today. Apparently, Trump and the republicucks want our thoughts on some issues, and they want to get it directly from us rather than relying on clearly biased (((polls))). I'm surprised not to have heard anything else about this here or on cuckchan. You guys are always saying to call our congressmen and such to let them know what we think about things. Anyway, it asks you to rate things based on their importance to you, and asks you several other questions besides. I figure this is worthy of a thread.

That's mine in the 2nd and 3rd pics. How'd I do?

Attached: survey 2.png (960x674 909.99 KB, 229.64K)

Question 7 sounds very tasty. He must do it!

Attached: Andrew_Jackson.jpg (610x739, 47.46K)

Question 7 would bring the people of this country great relief. There are many union faggots who do nothing and can't be fired because of stupid laws.

Can you get this survey only from postal mail or can it be done on the internet?

I was surprised to learn that "government unions" are even a thing. Fucking cancer. I said "no" on no. 9 because Obama didn't use an executive order to get obamacare passed, congress passed it, and presidents shouldn't use executive orders at all except to repeal previous ones, but I get a strong feeling that government unions should never have existed in the first place.

I'm convinced this is sent just to get dues/donations. It always comes along with

did you see what I did at the end? My wife and I got a hearty chuckle out of it.

You're surprised the post office (((misplaced))) surveys that were intended to reach non kosher political radicals, really?

it also lets people think they are being listened to

not bad, but zero is not how you spell benis

Kek he should send a penny.

I haven't gotten one of these.

Should've been way lower, our military is basically Israel's.

you're right, I should have written "gas the jews"

Go back to T_D. You've already made it painfully obvious that's where you're from, normie scum.

Attached: Maddow8820.png (295x410, 124.25K)

so nobody else got one of these?

might be a regional scam

I haven't received one yet. It will be nice if they are actually soliciting the people directly.

leave

Nigger what

retard

Government unions shouldn't exist at all. It's absolutely counter-productive. How the fuck can the government run anything if it can't even treat its employees according to the rules it itself has created? It's a fucking catch-22. If a government can't be accountable to its employees, if it needs a fucking union, then the government is completely corrupt, so it shouldn't be governing at all.