Ohshit nigga porch bombs takin out porch monkeys killin dey kids

A teenager was killed and at least two women were seriously injured after a pair of explosions rocked homes in Austin Monday.
The blasts came just two weeks after a another blast, which authorities said is linked to at least one of Monday's incidents.
Austin Police said they received a call about the first explosion around 6:45 a.m. local time after a 17-year-old resident found a package on the front porch, brought it inside and opened it in the kitchen, where it exploded, killing the teen and seriously injuring a woman in her 40s.
A separate explosion was reported around 11:49 a.m. in a different neighborhood, leaving a woman in her 70s with "life-threatening" injuries, according to officials.
Authorities don't believe the packages came from a delivery through the U.S. Postal Service or private mail carriers.
Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said the first incident on Monday morning bore a resemblance to the March 2 explosion that killed one man.
There is no known motive at this time, but Manley said both blasts took place at homes of African-American residents so authorities "cannot rule out that a hate crime is at the core of this."
archive.is/OpeNU
archive.is/Nu3AQ

Attached: Buckwheat.jpg (357x450, 32.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/text?r=3
archive.is/Ju1e2
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3

archive.fo/SCM8V
archive.is/OpeNU
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/03/12/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost–episode-555
newson6.com/story/37709504/families-of-2-austin-package-bomb-victims-knew-each-other
archive.fo/bOcZE
cbsnews.com/news/austin-package-explosion-home-texas-today-three-bombs-linked-2018-03-12/
archive.is/9QEkd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, this country needs a nog cleansing.

Who in the moon would be mailing free booms to the coons?
More likely its the new EBT system taking off, Explosive Boxes for Tyrone.

Attached: white pills moonman dad.webm (360x360, 2.17M)

That's a laugh it was probably some spic that didn't like the niggers living there or some other nog that didn't like them.

So, nigs were killed, perp is unknown, so it "might be a hate crime", but if whites are killed by a nig screaming "I hate whitey", it is ruled "not a hate crime" instantly?

Yup, a specific news outlet will be getting theirs soon.

Good

Rest in piss you filthy animal

This is how Mexicans fight the niggers and NOT be racist like whites.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1366x768, 26.2K)

< if they were white then we could rule out that a hate crime is at the core of this.

On YouTube one video was saying that no one in the neighborhood heard any bombs going off. I'm calling it hate crime FF op

I wonder if the Austin FBI is all pozzed up or if it's an actual law enforcement agency?

Might be some spic or lonewolf natsoc going wild, i doubt rival niggers considering their IQ, they can barely handle guns so building explosives is even more unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a kike trying to sow "hatecrimes" and create a false narrative that niggers are under natsoc terrorist threat, because once again more important (((targets))) were ignored and explosives is rather kikish assassination weaponry in the first place.

Attached: 0064ae86a211b72ae0d47b40a5236c7678b73e82522c09306638e3951cd96ded.jpg (540x801, 39.06K)

fuck 'em

Attached: nutella.jpg (416x399, 22.65K)

Probably gang violence between niggers and beaners. Niggers didn't payback the Cartel.

Further the leaders of the Cartel know how stupid whitey is and will probably think its a hate crime and not drug related. Part of the nigger tax, I guess.

Makes you want to meme that the Trump administration is mailing bombs to woke blacks. Some niggers would believe this.

How can Alex Jones keep getting away with this?

Yeah I could see that.

Dropping off bombs using a bicycle is risky business.

Attached: bomb drop great race.mp4 (842x356, 796.02K)

Send a nigga to the moon nigga

Attached: We Wuz Astro-Nots.jpg (713x945, 248.26K)

it's probably just niggers killings other niggers. It was only a matter of time until they learned how to do something more complicated than pull a trigger

Knock knock, open up guess who?
The moon man delivering a package to jigaboo zoo.
FedExecutioner is my name, blow up coons is my game, but a spic, it's all the same.
Invest in the best to save the west, I attack the black faster than you can say suicide vest.

As you can tell, I'm an award winning poet.

Austin is Antifa soyboy central, and it's also filled up with Muslims, could be some moon cultist who was pissed off at blacks for making a rack of non-halal BBQ pork ribs.

Go ahead, steal my motherfucking package, nigguh

Attached: PlumpBackKakarikis-size_restricted[1].gif (480x368, 4.14M)

haha then the niggers would start committing violence against whites ahahaha fuggin awesome accelerationism my 1488 brudder!!!

See:

H.R.4918 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/text?r=3

archive.is/Ju1e2

And see:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3

archive.fo/SCM8V

On 2/14, they pushed this bill forward. 2/14 was the day of the FL school shooting and the day the ADL was claiming Cruz had "white nationalist" ties.

I'll allow it

COONIBOMBER

checked and keked

Attached: clubing with a coon.jpg (600x741, 67.96K)

These bombs were not only effective, they were repeatably effective. Making an improvised bomb go boom is too difficult for all but the outlieriest of outlier blacks, making an improvised bomb go boom in a way that actually accomplishes its task is also beyond almost all spics. If these were made by anyone other than a skilled white or asian man my mind would be blown.

Seriously though, homemade explosives small and light enough to fit in a package small and light enough to not arouse suspicion is really difficult. Any subhuman can mix up one of the common low explosives or one of the easy but extremely volitile high explosives but those are either too weak to have an effect in small quantities or so volitile that carrying out bombings on as many as 3 targets would stretch the laws of chance. Getting lucky on 3 occassions is possible but you don't need to be lucky if you are intelligent, wealthy (lab glass isn't cheap and it is necessary) and patient enough to mix up a real high explosive.

Unfortunately, we can actually put money on this being a "hate crime," if that's defined as white-on-nigger violence.

Have you ever heard of a nigger successfully constructing a bomb that works?

Attached: Just_a_Clock_Bro.jpg (2500x1683, 1.99M)

Clinton false flags they want to trigger a BLM chimpout

Good. Here's hoping it works.

This.

Beautiful.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-Church-Oil-Painting.jpg (835x600, 99.7K)

Sam Hyde was in Austin?
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Well, it just became much more likely that this is a false flag.

Also during SXSW, if that counts for anything

actually no. has there every been a recorded incident of a nigger bombing something? i don't think they even do this in africa. niggers don't make ied's.

Very nice

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ilya_kuvshinov__sample-4ec188280e3c9f5d494284799c704650.jpg (850x850, 86.14K)

wew lad

How long until that time the Klan took out a handful of boonlets in a church bombing gets bought up?
Anything on that being a false flag, while we're at it?

ANOTHER ONE WENT OFF
same archive as OP, they are updating it with new developments.
archive.is/OpeNU
"
March 12, 2018 03:00 PM

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Police chief: Package bombs caused both of Monday's explosions in Austin, Texas, making it three this month.

12:30 p.m.

Police are responding to another explosion in Austin that badly injured a woman, hours after a package bomb killed a teenager and wounded a woman in a different part of the city.

Austin-Travis County EMS tweeted that an explosion Monday in southeast Austin injured a woman in her 70s, who has been hospitalized. A second woman from that address has been hospitalized with an unrelated medical issue.

Authorities have not said whether the most recent explosion was caused by a package bomb like the one that exploded earlier Monday.

Police Chief Brian Manley said at a news conference Monday that investigators believe the deadly blast Monday is linked to a March 2 package bomb that killed a 39-year-old man in another part of the city.
"

Attached: panic.png (644x941, 432.85K)

CANN RACIS DEY AINT REPORTIN

Attached: racist.png (659x935, 93.33K)

If cnn is not reporting this, then that means that whites are probably not involved. Maked me wonder if it was an angry dreamer.

third comment down

looks like the third victim was a spic, dreamer sounds unlikely then.

Classic glowfag op to get the racewar going. Rest assured it will be the whitest maga hat wearing motherfucker on the planet.

they would be using rifle's though. bomb's don't push the narrative

didn't think about this

Attached: alex.jpg (676x813 100.35 KB, 82.95K)

one of the victims

Attached: dindunuffin.png (656x852, 505.11K)

Attached: dindunuffin2.png (658x860, 620.71K)

What a confusing photo. To be honest though, he doesn't look like the kind of nog who needs to be removed with prioritymail.

Ad my father used to say: Every dead is a saint.

Attached: nonsense.png (378x274, 115.57K)

where do they get this idea that niggers being killed doesnt make the news? well, I guess there is black on black crime every single day, so the MSM doesnt wanna point it out constantly, so they are partially correct.
inb4 the bomber is a kike

It's antifa.

where the fuck is his body he's just a head and a forearm

possibilities:
nigger - no history of any nigger using a bomb or being capable of producing one, ever

muslim - attacks on random house's doesn't seem big enough, not the typical muslim attack

disgruntled dreamer/illegal/spic - 1 old mexican lady was killed in one of the bombings, they probably wouldn't target their own despite legal mexicans and illegals not being fans of eachother sometimes. They would also be targeting white people, not niggers.

mexican drug cartels - it's close to the border, and cartel violence happens in texas, but why would they attack niggers. were the niggers drug dealers?

antifa - why would they be going after minorities, some terrible attempt at a false flag? that's only going to work if a maga hat wearing white male drugged up patsy is produced, which antifa is incapable of producing.

fbi/cia/etc - doesn't fit the gun control narrative, what narrative would this push?

disgruntled white man - nigged one too many times, fed up, decides fuck it i'm going to kill some niggers.

i think disgruntled white man and mexican drug cartels are the top 2 contenders.

i don't know that's the original tweet i didn't fuck with it.

i think its still a muslim

Attached: ghost my kids.webm (320x240, 1.75M)

Attached: niggerwizzkid.jpg (600x730, 92.54K)

Not their style. Cartels are more old-school Aztec than parcel bombs. Commies will do the explosives, however. They hear niggers like boom boxes.

Attached: Portable_Sound_System.jpg (543x366, 89.48K)

Of fucking course. Is there a single issue the Jews haven't tricked the nigs into supporting yet? Gay marriage, I think, but that's about all.

teach us more bombu-sama
for purely educational purposes ;)

this has to be the best ghost clip in the existence.

oh shit, ghost is in austin, tx too, per the first 20 seconds of his show
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/03/12/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost–episode-555

maybe ghost finally became unhinged.

where can i get these broadcasts?

You're literally just putting parts into holes. It's like one of those toddler's toys where you put a wooden peg into a hole, but with wires.

A black dies of anything other than diabetes or hi-point whitey must've done it, and he gets extra punishment.

They're right though. It's ridiculous to suspect blacks of building a working parcel bomb.

yeah and he spent 600 fucking pounds. wow so he went to a computer store and bought all the matching parts. WIZ KID.
i remember being 12-13 and having to make my first build out of a dusty pentium II rig and ricing that piece of shit out. 600 fucking pounds…

yeah

Attached: 1qNUlLy.jpg (1560x795 336.11 KB, 192.74K)

INB4 it's cartel shit and the people getting targeted scuffled over territory or some gang shit.

All hail generation zyklon.

Only white on black crime makes the news.

My money is on a natsoc who has gone off the deep end or maybe a Moslem. But I'm leaning towards the natsoc. Moslems are big on he public attacks and screaming "allahu ackbar" and becoming martrys. That and I'm not sure a moslem would be intelligent enough to pull this off 3 times without being seen or reported and still be successful in getting casualties all 3 times.

Exactly.
If it didn't make the news, we wouldn't be talking about it now.

I'm going with gang attacks. I bet 5,000 internet dollars.
What odds you giving?

$838 American buckaroos.
I bought a completely assembled gaming computer for that. Runs fallout4 at optimum graphics.

People put computer components together all the time, it never makes the news, because it's not newsworthy.
Unless your a nigger, I guess.

"VICTIMS" RELATED

newson6.com/story/37709504/families-of-2-austin-package-bomb-victims-knew-each-other
archive.fo/bOcZE

"
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Families of two people killed by package bombs left on their doorsteps in Austin knew each other and were connected through local activism in the black community, a civic leader said Tuesday. But it was not clear how they might be tied to a third household where a package bomb also exploded.

Draylen Mason, 17, was killed and his mother wounded when a package bomb was opened Monday in their kitchen. The teen's grandfather is Norman Mason, a prominent dentist in east Austin. He was friends with Freddie Dixon, stepfather of 39-year-old Anthony House, who died in a similar attack in another part of the city on March 2, said Nelson Linder, president of the Austin chapter of the NAACP.

Business records indicate that Dixon was a leader of Austin's African American Cultural Heritage District, or "Six Square," which the city defines as 6 square miles of east Austin that was originally created as the Negro District by the Austin City Council in 1928. He also was a longtime pastor at Wesley United Methodist Church, one of the city's oldest historically black churches.

Dixon was quoted by the Austin American-Statesman in 2015 lamenting how Austin's population growth and prosperity were effectively creating economic segregation by raising the cost of living.

"Austin is quickly becoming a city of the privileged and the non-privileged," Dixon told the newspaper. "Is that the kind of Austin we want?"
"

Loose ends being tied up by the dems?

cbsnews.com/news/austin-package-explosion-home-texas-today-three-bombs-linked-2018-03-12/

Having lived in Austin I think the wrong people are getting these packages.

Attached: ATX-_ver1.0_640_360.gif (640x360, 137.08K)

What about cartel/drug related shit?

Weren't they trying to ban digital copies of weapons manuals and periodicals a while back?
Something about being too readily available over the net to individuals in countries with tighter gun laws, or some such.
Obvious bullshit reason, but, I expect them to use this as an excuse to try again; will probably even find explosives instruction manual(s) on the bomber's computer.

The part I find most infuriating is that mothers like that are normalizing that type of trash behavior to their kids.

I wonder if the 3rd was unrelated in order to throw investigators off the trail?
That would mean that whoever is doing this will have to accelerate, now that the connection has been made.
That, or change tactics.

What about pajeet? They could somehow in some way get fed up enough with niggers shucking and jiving on their designating shitting streets to go off… thats the one thing that does seem to key off those quiet motherfuckers. And you know how niggers are always picking on them anyway.

High stakes, these ape crates.

Horrible hate crimes are part and parcel to living in a hate-allowing internet world, goyim!

Attached: part_n_parcel_man.png (749x786, 560.65K)

COONIBOMBER STRIKES AGAIN

archive.is/9QEkd

Sounds to me like someone is trying to stir up racial animosity with random bombings of those most likely to chimp out.

It could be anyone, right or left. Though considering the psychology of the beast, most likely it's someone on the Left trying to "expose" the right's hatred.

Totally!
but if it does turn out to be a white supremacist it doesn't count and they're still the movement of peace!

That's an interesting possibility, Satan

Is there confirmation niggers were bombed again?

Attached: a11337a38d1ee102eb2ae2ff2fc1b41f-imagepng.png (519x755, 577.24K)

A bit OT but I haven't found the answer anywhere: when making a pipe bomb, would mixing in lead shot in the gunpowder make it act like shrapnel or just do nothing?

Attached: 1348505207438.jpg (720x540, 81.57K)

Apparently it was white people this time and a trip wire was used across a road, but please note that this thread was originally posted 3/12/18, when the death toll was strictly limited to porch monkeys getting killed by porch bombs. Coonibomber is still a good name since the only people killed so far have been BLM coons.