The moon is "hollow"

Earth is not hollow and Mars is far away., but did you know the moon have gigantic underground dungeons? One is located underground in the Shackelton Crater, likely 1km tall and wide which can easily fit the worlds largest city. And that's only underground, because they could build an atmospheric dome over the crater. Why are we focusing on Mars before we even try living at moon? The moons gravity would make us live to 160 years old they say. You could even log onto internet and game if you want because we are close enough to earth. Are we simply ignoring, or are we being denied the moon?

time.com/4990676/moon-cave-base-lunar-colony-exploration/
youtube.com/watch?v=BAzHsMY0ZJ8

Attached: images (2).jpg (293x172, 12.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JJL8CUfF-o
archive.fo/I8ICh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We could have had bases on several planets and moons and spacestations if the Germans won.

"this can function as a temporary living space under construction" they had more balls
youtube.com/watch?v=5JJL8CUfF-o

It's odd that we haven't been back there for so long.

That video is amazing. In fact I believe the Catherine Wheel space station dates back even as far the late 1920s. At least the allies had the good sense to preserve Braun, but had the Germans been left to their own devices, we would most certainly be living in a more advanced age. There is proof of this when you look into the raids on the German patent offices, which the allies riffled through and stole for themselves.

Couple this with the fact that the post-WWII has seen the accelerating decline of white society; in favour of a Jewish run, metropolitan, multicultural and corporate consumer monoculture. We live in an era where people are more concerned with whether or not a great man owned slaves or "was racist" than any of his accomplishments.

We won't let them get away with this though.

The kikes don't want anyone exploring the moon because that's where Hitler fled to after finishing his spacecraft in Antarctica

I just wish we could be unleashed to build it. It has been dreamed an envisioned for the better part of a century.

Attached: buergle_erstemarskolonie_1976.jpg (1126x744, 168.2K)

That cavern was just discovered last year or so and probably isn't even verified yet.

A natural basalt arch under the surface with a flat floor has too much potential for people to ignore. Someone will claim it.

yellowknife exists on Mars

The earth is hollow too.

>>>/x/ is not >>>Holla Forums
What are the shills sliding?
LAS VEGAS FBI cover up exposed!
archive.fo/I8ICh
Las Vegas shooting linked to ISIS, Antifa, and the Deep State

It is not slide, we're talking about how we are to secure our future and existence.

Which is why the OP, and no one else in the thread mentioned it until now, to justify a slide thread in the catalog?
Sure Moshe. Upgrade your 'talk' slide to
>>>/oven/
>>>/x/

I'm OP and you are ruining the thread.

noone wants to do anything with the moon due to all the treaty an international pressure
mars on the other hand no holds bard
really think china russia or even the us would tolerate anyone doing anything on the moon
NOPE too close to home

The moon has many great possibilities for us. Especially in terms of resource gathering from local asteroids.

>>>/x/

Checked. Nice post.

Yes. Its a commonly accepted theory, confirmed by experiment and ground penetrating radar.

In the 1970s space colonization craze, they were even suggested as underground cities. They are large enough that if they were all sealed and pumped full of oxygen, they could hold 2.1 billion people.

Flat earth is just retarded though.

Attached: flat-earth-eclipse_600px.jpg (440x600, 39.69K)

The moon isn't paranormal.

Blow your brains out.

Eat shit.

Tsiolkovsky has talked about it since 1800s

"A planet is the cradle of mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever. Man will not always stay on Earth; the pursuit of light and space will lead him to penetrate the bounds of the atmosphere, timidly at first, but in the end to conquer the whole of solar space."

Attached: DBdar9CUQAAZ5ez.jpg (749x1025, 221.91K)

there are many, many opportunities for realistic and selt-sustaining space colonization
I firmly believe that we would already have millions living in space stations and on/ in the moon and maybe mars RIGHT NOW if it wasn't for the jewish/ deep state/ multi cult bullshit that is destroying White civilization

It both angers and saddens me to think of what we could have done
but have been blocked from doing by kike tricks, deranged libtards, and the brown boat anchor

one of the many reasons that we need to make the 14 words a reality

This post nearly gave me fetal alcohol syndrome. Internet between two distant places on earth, or between earth and geostationary orbit, is already shit due to latency. And not due to lack of technology - the round trip speed of light time is too high. OP has no idea how far away the moon is, doesn't know the speed of light or has no idea what latency is (or all 3.)

Reported for both hollow moon derailment and for posting a thumbnail sized image. Users should be autobanned for a day if one dimension is below Sqrt[2]*dim, where dim is Ceiling[thumb_width,thumb_height]. Blowing up pics with photoshit to get around this autoban should be reportable and punished with a 1 mo ban.

Got that quick bumplock, eh? Well first off, it's pretty common knowledge that the moon is hollow. From the time we launched that missile at it and it 'rang' for an hour, to the fact that the craters on it are of equivalent depth regardless of how wide they are, this isn't really fringe stuff.

What would be considered fringe is all the evidence of structures on the moon. Even that isn't that far out there, because there's a lot of photographic evidence of it. In fact, when we did bomb the moon it was to destroy at least one such structure.

The REAL /xpol/ news is WHO built those structures, WHEN and WHY. I actually don't know what race is using it, some have said the tall whites but I haven't seen that for sure. I'd say it's a good possibility, since that's who our governments have been dealing with for a long time now. Governments and me, of course.

Looks like we're back to the point where I'll be going through the catalog looking for bumplocked threads to find something interesting to talk about.

Pic related.

Impolite sage for slide thread.

Attached: Iron Sky is REAL.jpg (624x386, 98.81K)

Err, we all saw what happened on Space 1999 TV show, do not mess with the Moon, at all, much to delicate a balance for Earths Weather.

Oh and by the way, don't be surprised that this exact thing, the moon issue, is so heavily censored. This may be the biggest issue for (((the governments))) of the world. When you drill right down to the core of the issue, the thing that drives controllers of all varieties absolutely batshit is the sure knowledge that they're powerless against a superior force and intelligence. Narcissists hate this.

Of course, these faggots could never think to accept their station in the hierarchy, to learn and show respect, etc. Rather, they imagine themselves to be the absolute pinnacle of the universe, when in fact people are barely sentient animals. So as usual these kikes have been trying to figure out how to overpower or outsmart our friendly neighborhood brothers. Of course this is impossible, but that doesn't stop them from trying. And since the kiked governments are like this, therefore we've been compelled to call in outside contractors to get the job done. That's why this world ends up invaded by guys like me. And why no matter how many times I'm "killed" I'm always still here.

Don't worry too much about it, when the time is appropriate I'll still be here to instruct Holla Forumsacks on proper etiquette. It has been foreseen. God I hate people, but some of you are alright though. Don't go to the moon next week.

Attached: 1455534967355.png (2984x1848, 1.15M)

Attached: Aristarcus_MA_03.png (600x600, 294.11K)

That's clearly a BETA hive, we're fucked.

Yeah people are claiming OP is sliding, but this is far from a slide, and on top of that, it's hardly "fringe" or paranormal. People are so retarded, and unwilling to have more "off the wall" discussions.
But it is sad that we could have already had colonization on the moon, especially with these hollow areas.

Thanks for the info, I also heard about this before thanks to a wise person I know.

Attached: 5e92761165a4c411d80fd74fa715fc5674b650c6312b8412f5cbde682abe834a.jpg (3000x2123, 6.06M)

You know what else is hollow, OP? YOUR HEAD.

Just make sure to cut the heads of the hydras clean off, we'll finish it off.

The Moon is made of ice and is the supply of water we need to travel the stars.

wat is?

elaborate

Heil'd m8

Attached: 8dfa7ebfe12a7b0e5c918110cf4f1b5aea334036cb510c3971e0d5268d7e0df1.jpg (400x612, 38.63K)

Aristarchus, it either houses a nuclear facility or is haunted based on its weird emissions. None of the Apollo landings went anywhere near it. I don't blame them, I'd nope out just having to fly over it.

Attached: scle_s10.jpg (660x558 202.07 KB, 77.35K)

But the Earth is hollow. Also sage. Go to /x/ with this shit.

Nice rebuttals. I hope your shit thread gets nuked, fag.