STEGANOGRAPHY? HIDDEN DATA?

INVESTIGATION HELP NEEDED Hidden photos on an image hosting site
As someone posted a few days ago on 4c 8c & here the search terms that give the cp results in the images come from the site img src at first look nothing really suspicious is to be seen on the site no really explicit photos of kids can be found other than upskirt, swimsuit, etc. except for when you look at the people a) commenting on the photos trading photos via mail (?) b) photos of flowers, cars, etc. commented by pedophiles talking about stuff other than in the photo

Can anyone please investigate this and see if there is more to this.

NOTICE THE COMMENTS ON A PHOTO OF A TRACTOR

screenshot of the tractor photo with comments

the tractor photo

screenshot of flower photos notice comments and SAME photo posted 10x in the album

BANNED URL SO CAN'T POST: /pharnisluvsyung/30034761.html?id=30034761

Attached: tractor comments.png (2492x968, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lainchan.org/layer/index.html
es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/
archive.fo/tR9zD
imgsrc.ru/happywun
megalodon.jp/
impulseadventure.com/photo/jpeg-snoop.html
ar
en.w
duckdu
cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/courses/soco/projects/data-compression/lossy/jpeg/dct.htm
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=hjtexan
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=aussiemagic2
imgsrc.ru/lapdog420
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=lapdog420
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firesteg/
diit.sourceforge.net/
imgsrc.ru/gadiss/58680390.html?#bp
pypi.python.org/pypi/ImageHash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=littlebouddha
archive.is/iwBZm
imgsrc.ru/main/search.php?str=12345&cat=
i
pastebin.com/raw/KttZKgSV
de.pastebin.ca/2174219
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=jacknjill1986
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=sallyohsally
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=b6tnh281
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=twinkle-cave
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=jojo68
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=nudist100
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=bobby010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhotoDNA.
instagram.com/were_thin_again/
someture.com/account/minotaur63/5653917430/
simplehelp.net/2008/12/04/how-to-hide-rar-files-within-picture-files/
bishop-accountability.org
github.com/desudesutalk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have been banned on voat for asking help on this.
I know for sure there are also misinformists there because only irrelevant topics get upvoted others get downvoted or just deleted like mine did.

DO NOT REPORT THE SITE
THAT DOES NOT HELP
they just shut it down and make it even harder to find
this does not SOLVE anything

please help someone?

Attached: imgsrc.ru_55122461LzA.rar.jpg (550x344 740.33 KB, 45.66K)

Puh?
Ph…?
Po?
Poo?
Ih?
Ihnnn?
Innn?
Luh?
Lh?
Loo?

I've long since lost my steganography tools and not really wanting to dig, to be honest. Some quick thoughts:
>copy the full-size image (not the file) to any other image utility I like irfanview and save it as the same type with good quality settings

They could be just fucking around, but their whole ethos disgusts me and I can't bring myself to look at it too long. The hidden thing is probably not another entire image, more likely a URL. You could maybe find this unencrypted in the file depending on how they operate.

Some of them might just be generated comments to make the website seem more active than it is.

I'm a shitty phone poster so I can't try right now, but can you open the original picture with winRAR? Old Holla Forums used this to share cp.

Look at the file name in
You might be right. I'm not checking.

I hadn't even noticed that yet. The pictures posted there are too small though, so they most likely won't contain cp. The originals on the Russian website may though.

I tried opening it in rar or zip didn't work
stegdetect didn't open anything
I just can't find any other explanation

Save a few different copies of the flower one and see if they have different hashes.

Attached: imgsrc.ru_30034761uwc.png (550x344, 45.66K)

idk if it means anything but the photos with hidden content end with C8 or C6

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if they have different file types, the same image should have the same hash correct?

what do you mean originals this is from the site

If hashes differ but the img res and overall appearances are identical (no filters, resize, blurring, etc), then steg is in use.

Files are just bytes of data, so they should have the same hash regardless of file type. But if the file was compressed or saved using another program, it could have lost some of the original bytes from the original site.

User has password protected albums classified under "kids"

Attached: imgsrc.ru_57803695kVe.jpg (2440x1086 4.32 MB, 376.1K)

This shit makes me sick. Can someone try using wget to detect metadata in the photos? I am learning how to right now but won't have time to finish before I start work.

Pic related is in album "Fund with Dad."

Attached: Fun_With_Dad.jpg (1024x536, 52.26K)

My best guess for attack would be to do a simple dictionary attack with steghide and other steg tools.

His password is: 12345

I just don't get how these pedophiles could be this intelligent and have this super intricate way of hiding photos and communicating.

From one of his password-protected albums.

Attached: Love_Her_Buds.png (1878x878, 260.46K)

So pic related from an old ass thread here is steg?

Attached: e.gif (498x384 876.83 KB, 1.76M)

You'd be surprised what the threat of prison on a sex offense will motivate you to do.

I don't know of gif steg apps. Very bad example from you.

I really never expected that and the cp sites always look like they were made in 1999 with html they often also use their real name in the username….

Don't mind the honeypots!

Attached: FBIBro.png (1024x1024, 87.65K)

good find
so buds is code for ….

Nipples, duh!

Well that's creepy. They are in fact steg. I just opened them as zip files and they contain .opus audio files.

I cannot stand this stuff.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (373x113, 21.41K)

This to be honest, I would be amazed if these files weren't packed with canaries.

Attached: hairless.jpg (1318x612, 163.63K)

I'm sure the real deal guys use a preconfigured pair of VMs, one containing Tor, I2P, IPFS, and other darknet onramps, while the second VM is the 'view' VM, and skip the 'website' shit. Pro points if it's two physical machines, one behind the other, with the gateway's uplink further clamped.

Attached: MmmmGrayons.jpg (720x736, 32.41K)

i tried changing the file format and it didn't work for me

After some brief digging in the site, I would recommend anyone who wants to dig further use an amnesic OS.

Related: Is Tails still a good tool?

they have been doing this shit for a while
like the old mods arnt lookin post sinks meme
these fgts need the rope
god speed with your diggin lads

Attached: FlowerExiftool.png (4608x2592 49.7 KB, 4.32M)

LOL ABSOLUTE PLEBEIAN STEG XDDDD
Here's some nickels pedokidz, buy yourselves some real steg solutions (like steghide)!

Attached: LeXDFace.jpg (600x563 413.47 KB, 61.2K)

Not just amnesiac, but sandboxed/isolated behind a fascist darknet gateway.

It has to be zip. The file name should be "a.gif.zip". Not sure it matters, but I'm using 7zip to open it. The file won't open in vlc so I'm assuming you need to unzip all 5 to get the complete video.

An amnesiac OS doesn't help with canaries, they give away your IP. You need to be using Tor or another VPN, both in fact to be safe.

Ummm no, the VPN suggestion proves this isn't your living.
Best way to avoid FreedomHosting like decloak is isolation behind a darknet gateway, no clearnet access.

Thanks for the info. So would this stop a canary from getting your IP? If you just used a VPN would the canary be able to resolve your real IP, since it would be sending the notification from your actual computer?

So doesn't Tails solve this, as all of it's network activity is routed through Tor?

Use a hex editor that can do a diff of 2 files. A large number of differences will probably mean the images were compressed differently, while a smaller number may point to deliberate changes to the data. (Could just be the metadata though.)

weird that nobody checked a very obvious steg
related to the piz case

Attached: 8789b212-5f8e-435a-839f-f6272418ef3b.jpg (200x200, 11.51K)

Pic related?

Attached: e4c7b25c3bc4713820c45c14358a22aeebbc94f7febcf62f5e92445a1bdee6aa.jpg (480x360, 23.21K)

Have you tried DDT extensions? Those are specifically made for imageboards.

Attached: 98710382.jpg (403x400 62.98 KB, 79.8K)

Hard to trust a vpn you do not control, they all "claim" to be anonymous…

As long as Tails has no outside connection or dns leaks, or any other unknown exploits. I have never used it but I hear its secure?…I use "Whonix", a ltitle less mainstream

I could be wrong, but last time I looked into TAILS it did in fact have a dns leak, this was a while ago however and the issue could have been remedied.

it's so obvious he's not refering to mrp in the photo but something else

Attached: mrpp.JPG (405x396, 23.35K)

Personally I dont trust Tails simply because how "mainstream" it is, and how it is pushed as the defacto tor os. Hopefully I'm just overly paranoid.

TAILs will stop application layer exploits. TAILs cannot save you if any clearnet-facing software is exploited, such as Tor router itself, the kernel, the network manager, etc. SELinux should mitigate this though, except for kernel exploits or in misconfiguration cases.
Even VM isolation isn't perfect, Spectre+Meltdown crossed those lines and I'm sure that infoleak exploit is one of the tamer ones in the toolbag.

Yes, assuming VPN routing isn't strict. If it is strict and it routes over VPN, you're dumb to think the VPN won't sing on you.

do you mean a tampermonkey script

I don't know what to think. Wikileaks promotes it, which could be viewed as a reason to use it. Snowden also recommends it, which makes me question its viability, considering he might glow with the lights off.

yeah i have no idea what i am doing but this thread has peaked my interest very much

Attached: steggonbad.jpg (480x360, 506.3K)

Welcome to the world of what the fuck is the truth anymore :) Trust yourself, do your own research.

s/peaked/piqued
check'd

No, they won't have the same hash if they're different file types.

Use it and Whonix as references and homebrew your own with a pair of extra systems.

This guy guessed correctly, it's steghide. The problem is though you need to get the password, hence they always have email or kik contacts. However, just the fact that there is an encrypted file within their pictures should be enough proof.

I was saying if they were the same file and you changed the file ext. Data is data. Obviously the file headers and such will change if they were totally different file types.

Also, "isolating wifi" with a godlike password means nothing if the flare sweeps the channels spewing a covert distress code + identifiers, if it detects no clearnet + yes wifi card + no open wifi with clearnet, assuming kernel exploit to permit this, and assuming urban area cell towers also double as civilian wifi SIGINT collection stations.

I have no idea how to help or else I would. I hope you good guys find these fuckers.

Not code for anything.
Breast buds are the primordial lumps which sprout on a pubescent girl's chest. Not yet breasts but still not flat like a boy's.
Girls will start to bud as soon as puberty begins, so anywhere from 8 to 10 years old these days.
Conspicuous absence of buds, for example on the chests of a 16-year-old that it's being claimed is just a "late bloomer" are a fairly solid sign that she's actually a boy, because buds form so early.

Attached: no_buds_male.jpg (1268x2128, 217.23K)

I can. I prefer it. I don't want them to obfuscate. I don't want them to be smart enough to hide their statements. Now we know about tractors; we didn't know about tractors before. I prefer they be retarded. I prefer they be out in the open.
We have to kill them all.
We can't very well do that if we don't know who they are, right?

P.I. user here.
All you need to do is to establish probable cause, if we can prove that a crime has occurred or is likely to occur by following the STEG trail, the Feds will be able to secure the warrants and subpoenas needed to put these individuals away.
I know little to nothing about steganography however. Any help this way is much appreciated.

Simply having encrypted/hidden data is not enough to get a warrant, the comments might make or break individual 'cases', but they can't get a blanket warrant for everything that's a violation of due process.
It may be possible to brute force the password, crypto I'm a bit better at so maybe I can be of help, I'll look into the algorithms steghide uses

Along those lines, depending on how far the black project surveillance goes, DPA with smart power meters should pick up coded comms if the flare can make hardware with known power draw characteristics modulate power use. In physical penetration scenarios, mics getting coil whine could be used in a 1-2 punch on a totally isolated (no any-net) system.

Bah, I am digressing!

A steganographic file system, for example, is a partition of your hard drive hidden within the normal file system. Hidden not like a "hidden file" in the OS, but rather the bits which make up the partition itself are spread all around the hard drive rather than being a big lump of gigabytes all together. This hides the existence of the partition from data dump systems and makes all of the information look like junk data if you're just reading files straight off the drive.

exactly I am against just shutting down the sites like the retards have done on voat.co seriously they are dumb asf
I posted this there and a retard commented on the pop-ups he got from some game
??? like wtf
trying to derail asf
and they just shutdown sites (((Gaetanne Antat))) as if that solves anything

Can you go into any detail why this over Tails? I don't know that much about this stuff and anything that is less well known will have less attackers. Curious why you like this one user.

Forgetting the password would net them less jail, but if only one is arrested so there's no Nash squeezing possible.

ya, if you need the base script go here:

Doesn't this require a map of all written files to prevent collision on write?

But there's nothing hidden in those files.
What another user suggested is probably the case, posts by bots smart enough to inject context into their comments.
Files are too small, data is not compressed.
At best there's URLs hidden somewhere in the pictures, which point to the real cp and it's those off-site pictures that perverted comments refer to.
But I still think bots is more likely.

I'm the same user, but these threads are always useful to try to learn things from other anons who know about these things. I think we should all strive to know a bit about this type of stuff given the age we live in, but some of us might be "to old" to learn such a thing in depth.

One VM is the router, with one side facing the net and the other a virtual LAN (etherstub), hosting Tor with SOCKS port on the virtual LAN side, and a second 'view' VM with ONLY the virtual LAN for connection.

Could it be something as simple as the images being different for users who are logged in?

If the host is involved, then yes.

Thank you user.

It was just the first one I used, but I like how they have two vms, one handles all connects to tor, and the other runs your apps. Basically just isolates anything you run from the networking and routing.

I like the sound of that, I really need to get into knowing my system better than I do. Everyday it grows much more important nowadays.

I hope all the anons who know how to do this type of thing can do it and hopefully bring them down.

I wish steghide embed WAV → Red Book audio CD → ripped WAV → steghide extract WAV worked.

I know steghide embed WAV → FLAC → WAV → steghide extract WAV works fine, I tried it myself.

Good middle security solution, like Qubes or OpenSolaris 10 + Solaris Trusted Extensions (superior IMO, but dead now pic related).

Attached: SadCatMunchingSadPizza.jpg (370x699, 34.06K)

If we can get a foothold into their little social media platform, we can skiptrace at least a few of them, everyone leaves a trail. Patience and persistence user.

Interesting theory.
Sounds to me undercover is going to net the best results, the problem with that is it opens up the investigator to charges.

Has to operate with sterile gloves. Can't be me now as I expressed capability here without a net-condom on.

If this was the case wouldn't there be telltale signs in the scripting of the webpage that could be viewed in something like firebug or some other source viewing software or is it a setting on the server to specifically serve particular users other images?

If done right, ie on the backend: no.

If the site is hosting injected code then maybe. Probably just sloppy on the webmaster's part himself than an injection.

Think of a CMS as a program which takes database content and creates the page on the fly upon request.

I really don't think it's bots because those users have their own albums with explicit photos of children.

I wouldn't recommend anyone do it unless they were prepared to accept the possibility of being caught up in their own net.

Attached: comb_desert.jpg (625x292, 23.79K)

MODS!

Ok, I was thinking something like this (pic related) might be going on.

Attached: tractor_with_cp_link.jpg (550x344, 140.38K)

It's nothing until it's something.

A jury would still need to convict. If I sat on that jury: no way would I convict.

es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

Ain't clickin' it!

Attached: DoNotWant.jpg (601x665, 97.91K)

There's another

Attached: dad_of_twins.jpg (585x266, 32.88K)

This one's a bigshot with 1/2 mil page views and hundreds of upvotes.

Attached: NEXT1-2.jpg (1919x387, 96.47K)

And anons like me who want to help but only know enough to get into trouble.
Metoo has me paranoid as fuck because of how hysterical and gullible your average normie gets without the slightest bit of evidence to back up an accusation; and this is a subject orders of magnitude more sensitive than sexual harassment.
But, do continue so anons like me can become more competent.

You're an outlier, then.
I've seen first hand how easily a skilled liar can manipulate people.
It's frightening how easily most people can be led by the bullring.

The more social credit, the larger the ring.

I think we'll be able to skiptrace 'dadoftweens', it appears he is uploading pics of his facebook friends' children

Forward to cops who deal with this shit. Not safe for anyone to look at it. You can probably get it and then what? Mind fuck torture most likely. But if you must, I'd have a look at the file in a hex editor, see what the header says.

there's a lot of people doing that on the site
1823803_293893893_39383938n type of titles
and sometimes even in the album title facebook friends' photos

good joke fwd to the abusers

This appears to be the original tractor, the text was almost entirely cropped from the bottom and I imagine the image was optimized to make it smaller. Perhaps this is a result of the Steg process, but I am currently unfamiliar with how it works. It seems as though a larger sized image would work better as there is more opportunity for insertion of data.

Attached: 367-td4-b01-ext090.jpg (960x720, 164.27K)

This.
Look what happens during pedo dragnets. Any(man) remotely associated gets shafted with the full force of the law and bonus punishments inside the cage while high echelon people get a quiet word from their lodgemates in the police.
Exact same shit happened during Operation Ore in the UK. Half of Blair's government had their names turn up in the list supplied to HMG by the FBI. Blair ordered a coverup for his people, meanwhile anyone in the pleb tier who was remotely connected was sent to jail without passing "go".
archive.fo/tR9zD

I did add a dummy link to the image I posted just by way of example.

Oddly enough the steg image shows more. The people on the right are fully visible in the steg image.

NEXT1-2 has his ICQ number in profile.
Looks like ICQ is perhaps popular amongst pedophiles. Makes sense, it's "legit" and offers p2p file transfers.

they all have kik, gmail, yandex or some kind of other IM

Nothing on DADOFTWEEN's albums is inherently illegal.

Attached: babysit.JPG (1342x542, 101.4K)

The albums they upload are essentially catalogues, samples of what (who) they can get nudes of to trade.
Unlikely they will upload actual cp, they would have to be caught in the act trading or offering to trade.
e.g
>imgsrc.ru/happywun

Attached: imgsrc.ru_55297574zGq.jpg (720x492, 33.79K)

Attached: step.JPG (1366x652, 123.29K)

Looks like they aren't only trading data.

Attached: UKCPFUN123.png (943x235, 37.42K)

My rage knows no bounds right now. Most these users are cocky and a lot of the names include their first initial, last name and dob. Most of these seem to be boomers, I didn't think I could hate them any more

Good, let them get cocky it only helps us.

It's quite easy.
Each pixel contains 24 bits of data (3 sets of 8bits for R,G,B). Stegonography works by using a few (often 1) least significant bits from each 8bit sequence to store arbitrary data. The original image is intact, because the difference is practically imperceptible.

I can't express my hate enough…

Attached: commentsss.JPG (718x548, 50.02K)

that's the dad commenting

Attached: comments.JPG (696x696, 59.12K)

I see, so:
becomes:
? Is this currently the only method?

I seem to recall from the first sinks thread wherein someone finally explained what was going on, there was a program that could compare side-by-side seemingly-identical photos and would point out all the differences.
That was several computers ago and I can't for the life of me remember its name.

JESUS CHRIST I JUST READ TRANSUNION FUCKING DRIVES AROUND CATALOGING LICENSE PLATES JUST TO RESELL IN DATABASE FORM FOR APPLICATIONS LIKE 'skiptracing' HOLY SHIT!

Attached: SuicideNoMorePlz.png (560x398, 8.3K)

4 pages
of UNCLES

(cliché confirmed)

Attached: FOUR PAGES.JPG (1339x633, 124.66K)

You'd have to steal a new front plate every week off a color+model+year+edition match and put it on back with fake matching mo/yr registration stickers to avoid this!

Yep. That's the common way it is done. There's also naive ways in which you just stick the hidden file at the very end of the false image. You could invent more complicated schemes to evade detection, say using every 10th octet octet for storage, or use some other arbitrary way to order the data.

That is simple, steghide does swaps using the password as the seed so first order analysis on the image itself is clean.

A lot of companies do this, there's big money to be made selling data.
In a lot of places you can just go to the DMV and they'll run plates for you.

You could just do that with a standard photoshop tool. Combine the layers and use different blending modes to show the differences. That's a good way to see where abouts they have applied stegnography.

Got a solid lead for this one, kid's full dox in pic.
The abuser is a step parent.

Attached: imgsrc.ru_55297610DvJ.jpg (720x920, 80.28K)

I love old tractors and hang out on forums for them.
Oh fuck me. I never knew this was a thing.

Christ that's an innocent looking girl

DMV don't say where your car was seen by van #1037 on Del Ray Blvd at 1037:09 Monday, and it was parked at Trader Joes!

Surely at least one user here is either A) Professionally placed to investigate with legal immunity, or B) motivated enough to run the risk?

Legal immunity (or at least relative safety), as I understand it, could be had by either:
A) A lesse passe granted by a court
B) A job as an investigator who has some kind of legal permission to handle this shit
C) Living in a jurisdiction (such as Pakistan) where it's either legal or just not prosecuted

Anyone here ever been deputized by their local law?

why don't you just unironically send this shit the FBI, the comments alone are pretty clear.

Half the anons who post here fall into category "B" in your list.
The problem is they aren't in the child sex crimes department, they're in the online extremism/domestic terrorism department.

Private investigator won't do it either, I'm afraid. Or else I'd be in it right now. My brief has always been insurance fraud, not international kid fucking, so it might be a bit hard to explain this to the gals in the office.

These guys are amateurs. Steg covers should be never before seen originals, or a fine noise should be applied first. Real pros embed a small red herring with an easymode password, then embed the real payload with a hardmode password, then verify the red herring is still intact. The red herring could be just a distraction, or it could be a private outsider detecting tripwire, like a unpublished unknown onion hosted just to sound an alarm if requested by a client (likely investigator) somewhere.

Additionally, leak tracing could be done this way.

I would sit down with your local chief of police and ask to be deputized / work with them on this.

Fuck it, it might get you into contracting with them for their "weird" computer problems.

We've gotta deal with these pedos. Swift trial, death penalty.

We could try a more direct approach, at least with some of the accounts.
For example the girl pictured in

Rose Pinney.
She has enough information on her sign to track down her family. Then it would be a simple matter to contact her mother with screenshots of her boyfriend/husband "Mike"'s account and what he's using their daughter for.
That's assuming she isn't involved.
The same tactic could be applied to any other accounts where victims can be identified.
This is not only lower risk than entering the social circle of the pedophile ring, it also bypasses law enforcement and creates a ton of lulz.

I have about a 20% chance if I pull some strings I have let lay dormant.

Was going to suggest archiving in case of pedos tipping their friends off about this thread, but look at this.
Archive.is won't archive their pages.

Attached: archive_protect_pedos.jpg (1187x458, 81.94K)

use a different archiver then.

You'd think this wouldn't be a problem here while Trump is in office, but it wouldn't be the first time 'right cover' is run by a GOP president.

Exactly. And if they're doing this on a public forum, how are they exchanging passwords? I'd need way more information to look into them. Do they ever use something like PGP on their boards? Also while I cannot detect any pixel differences between the two tractor images posted (strange!) here, there are very slight differences as a hex viewer shows.

Attached: diff.png (2260x1464, 919.28K)

Try with megalodon.
megalodon.jp/

In many of these cases it's probably safe to assume that law enforcement is in on it to some degree.

Do not attempt to personally contact or involve yourself in these circles, these are actual sick fucks and they would likely try to kill you for exposing them.

wget mirror then darknet that shit?

Grab the steghide source, add an extra function which takes in a cover + dictionary list, and slams that bitch with the list until it screams cheese pizza!

I am too brainlet to help anons. sending good vibes and stuff your way though.

see
also and

P.I.s are not above the law. I have done some 'grey area' things, but when you're hunting down known enemy combatants the ROE is different than a criminal with due process rights.
The mere possession of a photograph is a felony, and that's the crux of the issue. We need to get evidence while also are prohibited from holding the evidence.

Which is exactly why we DON'T want to do this.
If we alert the rats, they will scurry and shut down everything. It's better to gather intelligence first and then when there's nothing they can delete, then you clamp down on the suspects.

Anons monitoring antifa groups need to be on the lookout for this

One thing I've noticed is the word "EZ" in several password protected uploads of different users, in all cases the password was 12345 even for different users with seemingly unrelated.

github.com/Va5c0/Steghide-Brute-Force-Tool

Note that for jpegs it isnt in the RGB (because thats impossible to control), but instead in the frequency domain. Its put in the middle of turning the RGB data into a jpeg. Dont analyse the RGB, thats useless, you need to analyse the raw data with a tool like jpegsnoop:
impulseadventure.com/photo/jpeg-snoop.html

In the image posted I noticed that the jpeg consisted of two images: the image itself, and a jpeg version of it. It is possible to store data here as well.

Jpeg also adds the option to hide data in other places, because of the way its encoded. Jpeg consists of 'chunks' of encoded data, some of it picture data, some of it metadata. Not just picture data can hide tokens.

Ive included the thumbnail itself also. I couldnt find any tools online to obtain the raw macroblock data in picture form so it can be analyzed.

Attached: 7096a1b4576c3df0723fc8f106f8fab9a68d712dfca5084e978d0e81e4d1f7d4_thumbnail.jpeg (196x122, 6.59K)

God bless.

Found an old archived site with index directory open that had some weird shit in it. Australians. See the Liddle Kidz thread, , some related posts:

What kind of autists are you, educate yourself on stenography forensics.

http:// archive.is/MtsXx
ar c hive.is/oMYLW
en.w i kipedia.org/wiki/Steganography_tools
duckdu c kgo.com/?t=disconnect&x=%2Fhtml&q=stenography+foresnic+tools&ia=web

Right, good points.

web.archive.org seems to work.
Interestingly someone had already taken a snapshot of user happywun back in 2017.

Will bear it in mind, wayback machine worked though they do have a tendency to pull stuff quite often I've noticed.

Local archives aren't very good evidence, they're fine for your own reference but not for convincing others.

You're right, I was thinking of the lulz of outing a step child/husband to its parents rather than the ultimate good.
On the other hand it's unlikely that one of their circle screaming "they're on to us!" would have much of an effect on the others.

I hid a url in that image using fourier transform.

Some general tips:

The photo says it is a jpg. It's not really possible to hide data "in the image" because .jpg is lossy. Is it really a jpg? If so, the info must be either "appended" after eof in .jpg-container, or you use some information (like the name of the file) to access another file on another site, but that would make the comments there kind of strange…

If it is a .png or any other lossless format, there are ways to hide information in it. The most basic is to overwrite the last 1-2 bits so the color change of each pixel is not noticeable to the eye.

If it really is a .jpg, the information is most likely appended…

Attached: IMG_4279.jpg (800x1261, 1.01M)

See
as well. To be honest I need to read up on some of the trickier techniques they're using for jpeg.

Like I said, you can easily hide data in the raw compressed data. To put it in simple terms, jpeg works using a lot of 'shapes' overlayed on top of each other to fill 16x16 macroblock areas of the image. The more of these shapes you use, the better the quality. It is very simple to hide data in a macroblock that is barely visible.

For hiding data in jpegs you dont encode it in the RGB data prior to turning it into a jpeg, you do so in-between the conversion from RGB to the cosines that are used.

cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/courses/soco/projects/data-compression/lossy/jpeg/dct.htm

EZ=12345
ZE=54321

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING HERE
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=hjtexan

Looks like normalfag shit trawled from the web.
"celebrities"i.e trannies and teens from Facebook.

Yeah I noticed.

What the hell?
How is even half the crap those companies do legal?

Check out the Old Thresher's Reunion sometime. ;)

That was fast.
Either someone's already tried, or is right about a tripwire.

Which program are you using there?

Noice.
I've been meaning to rebuild my library of crypto and steg tools since my old XP rig died.

Hyperlinking's been disabled for months now, user; you no longer have to break links. ;)

Godspeed and good luck to all law anons who look into this. Just be careful, this might be (((someone))) trying to honeypot you. It's probably best to deliver evidence anonymously.

Someone already tried, see
There are most assuredly canaries in those files.

Steganons might want to inspect this.
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=aussiemagic2
Found from following a pedo comment, he has only one gallery full of pictures of carpet.

Attached: carpet_burn.jpg (1890x806, 181.06K)

Niece gets a facial (protected)
Niece and friends experiment (protected)

Sheeeit, someone needs to make this stop

I feel a bigger question to answer is how do all these people know how to extract the data from these jpeg images? Is there some underground network they exchange this information at? If there's distributed tools, then it's pointless to try to decipher this. Anyone with the knowledge of how to write a steg tool also knows how to AES encrypt it. They'd include a decrypting key with the software and use a matching private key on the server.

Insider knowledge is really needed to solve it. I hope I'm wrong and these pedos are pants-on-head retarded and encoded the URLs in plaintext in the image data. But it feels incredibly unlikely.

this is fucking disgusting

Checked, the risk they're already taking… they wouldn't mind going a bit further.

There is nothing to check. Mouse over their ID.

This

If you don't know how it was encrypted, you will never be able to get out the actual data…

Best you can do at the moment is to check "same images" for different bytes, and from there you can easily know if it's hidden in the images, or somewhere else. If difference is 10 kb or something, it might be some encrypted link do darkweb, and not the actual image…

Kosher.

Attached: panties.jpg (1884x1224, 242K)

Gas when?

Oh, the dirty panties album has around 80,000 views.

The guy is a professional used pantie vendor, active as recently as 2 weeks too.

Attached: pntie_seller.png (649x287, 39.65K)

Hidden image confirmed.

Attached: difference.jpg (550x344 140.38 KB, 43.52K)

I remember threads prior where a lot of unlisted youtube videos showed up with completely garbage data in it, full of pedo comments too. I'm almost certain there are tools in circulation we don't know about. For all you know all thats encoded in these images is a short video ID of an unlisted youtube video containing the actual payload. That's what, 10 bytes?

Bzzzt wrong. Go get steghide and see for yourself!

We should start doxing. Even if we can't get them arrested, we can alert employers/family/etc.

See and .

My guess? A steghide like app for mp4 video or aac audio, done to yt-compatible format 1080p mp4 (so the 1080p version isn't re-encoded for 1080p distribution from CDN), then uploaded.

Hidden data… if that is the full size of the image, there wouldn't be much space to hide a "ok quality" photo within it….

It's more likely that they have a secret tool which does encryption, padding etc. + has its own "file format" that is hidden, and this in itself would seem like pure junk if you managed to extract it…

If anyone is familiar with the .mkv format, which is basically binary XML, that's a likely thing imho…

With the right tool, everything could be "automated" so you download these, then the tool downloads one or more images from a secret url.

An image hidden in there would have to be the size of a stamp…

The right tool is very likely a browser extension so its a seamless experience to them. About the only weakness in all of this is when information about this is leaked.

Multipar could provide resilience to missing member covers in a set, and possibly for some image modifications.

tbh you'd see a difference just due to resaving.
Here's the data I hid, pic related, a url hidden in the frequency domain.

Attached: hidden_url.jpg (993x586, 124.12K)

Why high-five in the open though. Too retarded tbh.

It seems like most of the pedoshit while identifiably pedoshit isn't actually illegal and the hidden shit is the real pedoshit, definitely need steg anons in here.

Found another doing the same thing, comments clearly indicate there is some sort of evidence inside the files.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-12 18-21-16.png (1351x639, 561.96K)

why not report this shit to the russians?

Because when its in the open, there is nothing to investigate. Its just a weirdos enjoying the picture of a tractor. Hell, we'd be the weirdos trying to find meaning behind it! People using their full names is probably part of the agreement also. If it retroactively is discovered, everyone posting these creepy comments is fucked. This keeps people quiet.

As careless as these fuckers are, I have a hard time believing they could be doing anything that advanced. Maybe there could be some kind of code where pictures of carpet mean some specific kind of kiddie porn or something? The whole thing is bizarre.

I guess they're choosing carpet because it's a fairly uniform but repeating pattern.
Others are being fairly open about what they're doing.
This one LAPDOG420 gives stockings to his "nieces" then photographs them.
Some of the photos can be downloaded in fullsize original and have quite a bit of metadata. I don't doubt that some users have GPS coordinates in their uploads.
imgsrc.ru/lapdog420
He has a lot of "nieces".
Routine goes : give them stockings then take pics/touch them up/feel feet/get cock rubbed through clothes with feet.

Another thing I'm noticing is in a majority of ones which post blatant pedoshit comments, they have a 'to comment' album with seemingly random images.

Attached: to_comment.png (1363x520, 318.66K)

Fucked up the URL.
>imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=lapdog420

Attached: imgsrc.ru_57153928mRs.jpg (633x1852 113.94 KB, 327.11K)

Maybe the tingles they get from taking unnecessary risks is part of their addiction?
I remember reading that some people who suffer from addiction have exceptionally low amygdala response to stimuli.
It's only extreme behaviors that stimulate that part of the brain which is what allows the associated acts to become imprinted and habitualized, i.e. illicit drug and alcohol abuse or high-risk sex.

that one you might be able to get him charges for. It's not CP per-se, but if he indicates he was 'pleasured' at all then it might be enough to get a misconduct w/minor charge

Doing it in secret is useless, because a single person leaking the hidden urls/onion links/whatever is enough to bust everyone. Doing it this way gives them plausible deniability if accused.

(checked)
>addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firesteg/
>diit.sourceforge.net/
this is likely the case, so it's "easy" to browse.

So how many spooks are in this thread at the moment?

Too much and not enough.

Found an elementary school teacher.

Attached: thinking_2.gif (256x256, 458.18K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH Report child trafficking to the fifth most corrupt government on the face of the Earth, which is in charge of the largest child trafficking ring in the world HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING

Seems they are eager to protect the pedos at all costs.

This guy's daughter has pedo symbol attached to her bedside lantern.
imgsrc.ru/gadiss/58680390.html?#bp

Attached: symbol.jpg (501x793, 78.48K)

Okay, I'm going with your explanation, because trying to get inside their heads is probably not very wise.

Turn off the lights and find out:^)

Attached: BIC0I3NCcAARu2m.jpg (599x627, 76.39K)

this add on is XUL and a java mess, it requires a java installation on top of this extension, and it's not supported by the dev anymore (or they would have updated it to webext). to use this you need to use an out of date browser.

it's not likely this one, but i'm sure there are others. there's no technical reason why this couldn't be done in webext.

I hope that at least some of them aren't (((spooks))) trying to bury and shut-it-down, but people with actual conscience. Considering recent pedo busts, there is a chance the right people are onto this shit too now.

Carpets are a good choice for this for technical reasons, but makes it very obvious that something is hiddden…

The "perfect" image would be just generated white noise. The more "noise", the better…

The way hashes work, even a single bit changing would completely change the hash. For example, if timestamp metadata is altered.
There do exist image-based hashes, but it's a whole different kind of hash, and few people know about them.

Tell us more

You're correct, that was a different image once I clicked on it. This seems to be more likely a source image. both for comparison

Attached: imgsrc.ru_30034761uwc.jpg (610x366 45.66 KB, 48.96K)

Anyone heard of the "clover dating app"?

BAIT THREAD DETECTED
1. You post here asking for help with no source.
2. You never archived anything
3. You know about steganography, but never searched for any online tools to do EXACTLY what you are asking us to do.
4. You make no mention of contacting law enforcement.
5. If you were genuine you would also know from public records, and many news reports that it is individuals in the justice system (politicians, judges, police, lawyers, etc) who are involved in CP. How the hell do you think the sick fucks cover it up? Look at all the Pizzagate investigation, Hillary, Biden, etc. UK, Nederlands, Knights and royalty. Heck! - in Australia police ran a CP site for a year!!! (For a honeypot - or so they say)
6. There is a stickied thread for #precisely# this subject, but you don't post there - you make a bait thread instead.

TL;DR go search for the steg tools online and do it yourself. All pedos deserve rope off a short platform while being used as a pinata by baseball bats spiked with sharp nails

The hash is the hash of the data, metadata isn't the data, that's why it's called metadata.
Your hash won't change if you change filename, permissions, timestamps etc.
If it did then it would be impossible to check hash of downloaded files.

This is wrong. You can embed steganographed data into anything. Take a poorly-shot photo of a banknote for example, if you open it in Photoshop it will give you a warning and refuse to open it. How does it know it's a banknote? Because banknotes use a special kind of steganography that works even when resized, stretched, twisted, lossly compressed and poorly lit. It's fucking magic. It isn't available as a standalone product, too, but is developed by Digimarc and a variant on their commercial offering. I couldn't figure out how the hell it works, beyond that it slightly changes the luma of rounded squares in edges of the image. An image with lots of edges is best for steganography.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3008x2000 33.42 KB, 2.45M)

So these pedos are required to post a dozen photos to get into whatever pedo network they're in.

Did anybody try extracting the full-sized images with winrar?

TorPEDO has a point tbh.
Especially point #5.
If you want an example of what happens to people who report pedophilia to the cops, when friends of the cops are involved, just look up Robert Greene and the Hollie Grieg case.
tl;dr
In other words, the full force of the state came down upon them and it will come down on anyone who tries to overturn that particular rock.
I'm outta here, feels like a honeypot

Video about Hollie Grieg case.

You sure about that lol. Its probably some image analysis in photoshop that is blocking you not the image itself.

a-hash: Average hashing is the simplest algorithm which uses only a few transformation. Scale the image, convert to greyscale, calculate the mean and binarize the greyscale based on the mean. Now convert the binary image into the integer. The algorithm is so simple that you can implement it in an hour.
p-hash: Perceptual hash uses similar approach but instead of averaging relies on discrete cosine transformation (popular transformation in signal processing).
d-hash: Difference hash uses the same approach as a-hash, but instead of using information about average values, it uses gradients (difference between adjacent pixels).
w-hash: Very similar to p-hash, but instead of DCT it uses wavelet transformation.
All of these are implemented in this library: pypi.python.org/pypi/ImageHash

EXIF is also metadata. And there are timestamps in EXIF. A single second you change in the timestamp, boom, whole new hash. But you don't need to do that: just add a NUL byte (0x00) at the end of the image file.

WAIT
Does anyone know who or which law enforcement exactly is responsible for the recent pedobusts in the U.S? How about sending them these links anonymously, considering they have proven they're doig their job? If we just do it on our own and gather proof, the shit might end up like pizzagate where all the proof is suddenly vanishing, invalid and everything gets cleaned up quickly or end up like

Attached: 1444288818850.jpg (720x960, 88.85K)

This.

I understood maybe two thirds of that at best.

I guess it's true what they say about pedos
spoilered for your protection

Attached: true_about_pedos.jpg (384x351, 14.65K)

kek.
Forgive me anons.

copy the album's link and paste on a search engine to see who is linking to it

Anybody can issue a DMCA. Owner of the forum did it preemptively because otherwise he would have to get a lawyer to request the archives to be taken down.

Great idea you dumb nigger. All you would achieve is making the ones that got caught to warn the others and then the website would vanish without trace

Megalodon and archive.org will eventually nuke the pages, all it needs is the owner of the forum to simply request it. The fact it is still there is a mere oversight

That's image metadata, not file metadata.

It's fine, we all start somewhere. But remember, the kikes that want us all dead would rather we are stupid enough to fall for their tricks. Use all the time you have from not playing shitty vidya or watching shitty movies to study. Use jewtube for the only reason it's still good; lots of people who know stuff teaching you stuff. Everyone would tell you to read a book, but I know you won't do that any time soon, so just watch stuff on your spare time, it's easy and anyone can do it.

It's not idea, yeah. But consider this:
There are already pedos and leftists viewing this thread, so it's already too late to worry about someone warning the ring.
On the other hand, directly reporting participants to their families creates real results and lulz, larping about gathering evidence then presenting it to an authority figure (who works for zog) then waiting for them to "do the right thing" will achieve nothing and you know that.
But it doesn't matter anyway. No one's really motivated, thread seems slidey or worse and will be forgotten about by the end of the week.

which is why you have a fucking garage.

Even if you don't they make spray-on shit which makes it difficult to read license plates by camera.

Checked.
Spray-on can get you busted and is dubious efficacy.
Better solution is an infrared diode array. Invisible to piggies, but blinding to cameras.

theres really no law against covering up your license plate when you park it - just take a piece of cardboard and glue a magnet to it… just remember to take it off before driving or that shit will get you pulled over…

Attached: ass cop!.jpg (630x555, 109.02K)

This was a fairly mainstream way of sharing fucking METAL ALBUMS in 2005. So no, this is not "advanced shit!!", just the trivial solution.

the IR LED'S need to be fairly stout and you need a lot of them to totally obscure a license plate from a camera also, they draw current when they are on - not much, but if you park it long enough with those things on you will eventually drain your battery.

Checked, but why? Never seen music (or "music") needing to be steganographed. Didn't people in 2005 use Rapidshare, torrents and LimeWire/eMule already?

twin towers,right in the merican

Have you tried copy/pasting the image into a new layer in a document, instead of opening it directly? Have you tried using GIMP, or any other image editor for that matter?

Scanning the note in two halves that divide the circles isn't illegal to do, but it should stop Photoshop whining like a bitch.

Pedo Dan?

Attached: pedo dan.jpg (900x750, 72.67K)

My local chief of police was just hired from her last job.In the Berkeley PD

Attached: Kosher_Alien.jpg (900x582, 83.95K)

Cops are freemasons, and freemasons are pedophiles. Their cult demands they all lie for each other. If you want to remove freemasons, get them on having secret commissions other than their oath they swore to the sovereign/constitution.

On cuckchan they used pictures of sinks.

Problem solved.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation
I know what that is, and this is not that. Consider the first image with cuntface, and the second one with just the ring constellation. Just the rings isn't enough.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x416 129.32 KB, 539.46K)

Use GIMP.

Attached: cuckbucks.jpg (474x316, 23.65K)

I just looked this up. Is skiptrace a movie or has it gotten a kosher mask on?

I've noticed this same shit before if so. Seems like any hot topic somehow gets tangled with video games so when you try and research it you get flooded with bullshit.

You might be thinking of Sawman and VIPR. They seem to be dedicated to that sort of stuff. I wonder if their echo squads or whatever they're called ever stretch the law. Wouldn't want to piss off a bunch of ex-spec ops american hardasses myself.

Must be your imagination :^)

Attached: TGSNT.png (489x551, 55.23K)

A software mechanism to block scanning needs to be simple for it to be widely used, otherwise developers would need too much effort, or add too much bloat to their software. If it needs to be put in the majority of firmware for scanners & copiers then it needs to also have a low resource footprint - thus again it requires simplicity.
Therefore, we can deduce from this the mechanism must be very simple within the software (therefore NOT steganography), but the cunning is has to be in how the rings are used in the note.
Knowing we have deduced this, now look at his tie. It has the rings in it.
Elementary my dear Watson, elementary.

Steganography isn't rocket science dude. Just flipping the least significant bits for R G and B already gives you some room to play. DCT is also hardware accelerated in some microcontrollers, so you can do some basic frequency-domain stuff with very little processing power.

Like when Prism info was leaked, and within two days Katie Perry's album 'Prism' was leaked to the internet?

Pure cohencidence

Its a term used by bail bondsmen and debt collectors for tracking people down.

found this in the comments, didn't look in album

Attached: sickfuckingjews.png (441x133, 16.66K)

Truth trips checked.
However, for such techniques as steganography to work reliably across the many possible parameters:- device type, manufacturer, model, firmware, OS, application, application version, communicating drivers, and importantly scan resolution it would require over engineering of solutions.
Simply put, the effort expended is greater than the benefit gained. Humans choose minimum energy solutions in most cases, (use of extreme excessive energy oft indicates corruption rather than diligence). In this case the minimum solution is to use rings - thus that is what is chosen.
If someone really wanted to obtain a high quality image of it they would likely be using a Hasselblad camera instead of messing about with a scanner.

Search:
"skiptrace" -movie

It would surprise you how much you can do nowadays. You can get an ESP8266 to run at 300MHz if you disable its wi-fi, and the newer ESP32 is an even more powerful dual-core beast of an uC.
Overpriced jewish snake oil.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (773x494, 326.85K)

see

It's the P.I. version of doxing

this is just getting physically painful at this point.
It sucks because you KNOW they're degenerates harming children, but it's not illegal what they're posting/doing online for the most part.

There's only been maybe three out of the literally hundreds I've gone through in the last few hours that I can definitely say "yes, you did something illegal". They've got loose lips in the comments sections, but without hard evidence it's difficult to know who, if any their victims were, or even who the person making the comment is.

I'll try and condense down my evidence a bit and categorize it, there is so much to go through, I genuinely did not know there were THIS many pedos, and a lot of parents as well what the fuck? It's fucking horrifying

Attached: lead.png (1192x273, 49.36K)

And one of them is supposedly a mom. A mother, complimenting a CP album.

Attached: pixel swastika.png (306x306 169 B, 23.74K)

Hmmm, it might be good to have a pocketful of those lying around! :) They've improved since the last time I checked. Thermal dissipation shouldn't be that significant since the wattage must be low for the footprint to function well.
Yes quite true, the Hasselblads are an aged example for me to have mentioned, but the high MP count was more the gist of what I meant.

Thanks for the tip! (I'll sage from here out, since I'm straying from off OP's topic, and I think it is actually a bait thread anyway )

Yeah just checked her out, she's selling CP of her kids.

That image needs a race aware edit.

Anons, I feel a Hitler sensation growing in my chest.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (478x136, 19.65K)

There are armies of female pedos. They only differ from the males in that they like to hurt the kids more and they're almost never caught. One of babby's first redpills was my discovery of how feminists would go fucking apeshit on academics who dared to investigate this issue. It's an open conspiracy of silence.

found a big dealer imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=littlebouddha

The worst of this is that, if she's passably pretty, I do have much less of an emotional reaction than if it's an ugly old boomer. I can totally see why they would get away with it.

Point 4 and 5 are paradoxes.

There are 7 billion people on the planet, user. Just remember that. There are good people out there.

This reminds me of an article I read where a CP site that was covertly run by Australian police for three months was exposed by some journalist website. It was a pretty big deal because the police ended up disguising themselves as the moderators of the CP site to gain the trust of the users. They posted CP, and basically got immunity from the law to do so. Apparently it really fucked up the two officers that had to do it. Here's the link:
archive.is/iwBZm
So yeah, if you want to investigate this shit you probably should be prepared for the possibility of breaking the law and getting jail time. Not many people would want to take that risk; and I doubt many people would have enough training to not get influenced by it. The safest bet would be tipping off the proper authorities, but for all we know it's already a co-opted honeypot. Or worst case scenario FBI nukes the site and the pedos scatter, but I doubt they'd be dumb enough to do that.

wow you're that big of a beta cuck that pedophilia doesn't bother you as long as she's pretty? kill yourself!

Alright niggas so far i noticed that every gallery with (EZ) basically means "easy", the password is 12345. If it's (ZE), it's 54321 etc and other combinations, they do this to show previews of galleries. Another thing i noticed is that there are a fuckload of galleries called "twelve" "mytwelve" "open12" "just12" etc, i assume the number 12 and other number combinations and words are some kind of hidden pedo hint for the folder or STEG password. Basically they have preview folders with passwords known to pedos for advertisement. Some moron might accidently post something related to how it works, so keep an eye out in the commets considering how openly they reveal things there.

It bothers me, but as a kid I did like some older women so whenever there's a story about a female teacher sleeping with a student, it doesn't sound gross as if it was a male teacher. I'd still gas them both.

Checked. Some actually use it in the title…
imgsrc.ru/main/search.php?str=12345&cat=
I think they're retarded enough to say something about the steganography in the comments.

This is nothing new. Julian Assange's first big job was designing a honeypot for the Aus police to ensnare CP operators from all over the world. It was kept quiet, but that just made it funnier when Hillary's goons accused him of being a pedo.

I think the 12 thing is a sitewide thing to allow them to comment

625 albums containing the word "preteen"

assange is a glow nigger. he was probably on assignment spying on ecuador or whatever fucking country it was. definite honeypot operator/disinfo shill. sage for OT.

Good work you brave souls. Aren't you guys worried about getting v& though? I think as long as your browser doesn't cache the images (somehow?) you should be fine, but 8ch does archive threads now and still does store IP's.

Nope. It's not illegal to browse, most of things they post isn't illegal either, it's the other activities they do that's illegal, the rest is yes pedoshit, but its legal pedoshit.

I see. I just assumed it would be illegal because of how sketchy it is. I'm not very knowledgeable about the legality of stuff like this. So I guess the bottom line is that it's only illegal to posses and distribute CP then? You don't run the risk of getting in trouble if you cache stenographed images with embedded CP? I'd probably be farther ahead to look this shit up tbh.

It isn't the fact it's illegal that should be worrying people. It's the fact that if you dig into this and are connected to the clearnet in any way when you actually decrypt these images you will trip canaries which will cause every OathNigger in your area to gangstalk you. Always practice EXTREME OpSec when dealing with shit like this.

It depends on the jurisdiction, but generally it's okay to have viewed materials online, however if e.g. a kid comes forward and accuses you of something it'd be an aggravating factor against you, and the mere fact you looked at it if made public could be life destroying.

I've 250+ screenshots with names, contact info, timestamps, etc. usually including anywhere from 5-15 other users I've yet to collect data on.

The most interesting lead is on a female teacher working with pre-k children uploading pictures of her students to the site. Plan now is to organize the evidence I have, submit it to the FBI, I didn't even fill out the forms I was working so fast so that needs to be done, then I can start skiptracing/doxing them.

Main goal right now: Collect as much evidence as humanly possible, because once that evidence is gone, you're not going to be able to get it back.

I got the exact location and dimensions from the original and compared it to the one on the site. 1 is the one from the site. 2 is the original.

Attached: out.jpg (550x344 166.94 KB, 145.46K)

Listen faggot. The only thing you can do is find out who these perverts are located, then kill them. Telling the authorities is going to amount to shit. If you're lucky, dox'ing someone who cares about their reputation may make them take their own life, but truly you only goal here should be to identify, hunt down, and kill these people. Bonus if you torture them first.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Who do we bounce this to? Europool?

Doing god's work.
Yeah, time is probably not on your side. I've heard that people who use these sites are jumpy as fuck, so if they detect even a hint that they've been compromised they'll scatter.

Classic internet tough guy. So what's your pedo kill count up to now?

It's a legal requirement user.
Legally we are required to report this, if you do any digging of your own and don't report it, you could be opening yourself up to criminal charges.
And even if the Feds refuse to do anything, I plan on reporting it to the local PDs in the offender's neighborhoods.

interpol.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to contact the intelligence and police services of the nations of the individual posting if you figure that out either.

To be honest is kind of right, a large enough percentage of law enforcement are OathNiggers so if you ever hand this information over it's best to disseminate it through the most people and agencies you possibly can. Obviously you don't want it getting back to you under any circumstances in case you do hit a wasp nest of OathNiggers, so practice good OpSec and make sure you're using a third-party computer on public wi-fi a good distance from your house when you send the evidence to the relevant authorities. Your best bet would be to send to every FBI branch in all 50 states and possibly Interpol.

Go back to reddit faggots. This whole thread is shit. You are fucking pedos trying to shit up the board. Quit your fucking day job and hunt these people down to kill them for what they have done. If not your "research" is is a cover for the fact that you lost your steno passwords and need autistic help to fap. You all disgust me.

Hi OathNigger! I wondered how long it would take for you guys to start showing yourselves.

Attached: 1463483808774.jpg (1276x3412, 1.62M)

I'm wary about how much the FBI can be trusted as an institution. Make a second, identical report to the Secret Service as well.

How am I supposed to help people if I am in prison for murder?
I understand you are angry user, but anger leads to haste, and haste leads to waste.
The best thing you can do is to document their crimes. We don't even know who these people are yet, I'm in the process of tracking some down but it's time consuming and difficult.
If you expect me to believe every single cop in the country is somehow on the payroll of these kiddiefuckers, I don't. I don't believe every judge is either. I will go through every legal way possible first because that's what you're supposed to do.
Besides, if I started killing pedophiles, I'd wind up killing Antifa and they'd call me a fascist :^)

The Secret Service deals with SVU cases? Didn't know that. Will do user.

I don't know about SVU cases, but they do have an investigative branch and they do handle more than just presidential protection detail. This would be more of an insurance policy, in case your report to the FBI is met with either incompetence or corruption, your report on this matter would be distributed to more than one branch of the government and, hopefully, less likely to slip through the cracks or get buried. Also, maybe the SS (kek) has a closer relationship with the presidents office, and maybe this could filter up to Trump. We all know his stance on pedophiles.

>imgsrc.ru/lapdog420

dig through the pics, find anything that can link the two.

Instagram name: Luke Hubbard

you mean very cozy and comfortable? trump is definite kiddie fucker.

Which is why he kicked Epstein out of his club and banned him from ever coming back when he saw him trying to peddle his shit? Go peddle yours somewhere else, mosche.

Hah! Here come the (1)'s. You bastards have gotten sloppy since PizzaGate broke.

Speaking of steganography, I remember that that some of podesta's emails contained a ton of pictures that could have possibly steganographed. Stay tuned as I have to dig around, but I will find and post eventually

Attached: eb17b5c2feb92dd033828bd920af9ba5a79d52d91f1397f28a0b94007aa73df0.jpg (1182x915, 328.27K)

Exactly

Weren't those two gooks the (((journalists))) that were captured by North Korea and had their release negotiated by Bill Clinton?

FF D8 is the start for jpeg files, FF D9 is the end.
So if I have a jpeg say of the carpet photos and it has three FF D8 and three FF D9 I can assume it is three photos in one file.

Someone's going to have to go underground on some CP forums and ask around. The shit sickens me, but it somebody has to do it. They might know something we don't.

sometimes I'll think I've seen the dumbest thing I'll ever read on a chan, and then someone manages to supersede it.

how to use pass?

Trump was mentored by the boy-trafficking kike Roy Cohn, you can't pretend he doesn't have ties to organized pedophilia.

Attached: Pedo Stone.jpg (720x720 127.65 KB, 82.9K)

I don't understand. I dload the pizza.jpg image and decode it with the provided pass and it doesn't decode. Either something is missing from this screencap or it's bullshit

>go home, gamer girl!

Attached: svu_gamer_girl.mp4 (720x404, 7.98M)

Open the tractor pic in paint.
Save as 24 BitMap
File size enlarges to 555KB

Attached: 0c217bf599e8d8e670bf8eb051fe6cf0b9e4dc1f8aa2fc6cb1a293d84fa5343f.png (722x813, 452.2K)

DEAR KEK WHAT HAVE I FOUND

Doubtful, but you could cut each out and save it as a new file to try or point me at it and I'll try it.

It's because you're saving it as an uncompressed bitmap. It's adding extra data that isn't there with the JPG compression, but it can't improve the fidelity of the image.

Yeah, never mind I panicked when I thought I figured out something.

Already tried the first, it didn't work.

Attached: carpet.jpg (640x480, 123.46K)

Fucking hell, Jeremy Hambly ain't just stirring shit.

Yes. Pastawindow is a hoax, nothing to see here, move along.

Attached: Maddow8818-3.png (336x428 52.98 KB, 142.87K)

Drumpf blew the whistle on this poor, innocent manpig years ago in his typically subtle "I can ruin you, so stay the fuck away from me and mine" way. That quote floating around of him saying Jeff likes his women young, and that's great is what I'm referring to - he was obviously talking about underaged trafficking victims here, with the "and that's great" likewise being code for "you'll get yours, you sick fuck." Not that Epstein has ever committed such heinous crimes - that's just more delusional Drumpftard smearing.
He also knows Fat Tony and a host of other unsavory figures. Drumpf is not a clean-cut Christian family values man, he's a cutthroat, big stick, patriarchal bigot. He has "connections" to many people he hates and has gone on record saying as much, in so far as a criminal is "connected" to the cop arresting him, or the people sitting in their office drinking coffee who witnessed 9/11 outside their window were "connected" to 9/11.

Attached: Maddow8826-5.png (276x266, 77.57K)

So hypothetically though, what if someone had the name and email of one of these people, but they lived in a foreign country?

What exactly is the process for doing something about this? Who do we pass it to? Since, according to you conspiratards, the CIATFBIDF are already in on it and all.

Attached: Maddow1511.png (849x460, 638.8K)

You track them down the same way you track anyone else and hand over the data to the relevant authorities in their nation.

I only see one sec of ffd8 and ffd9 in this one, is this the right one?

Chill

That is the right one, does Holla Forums automagically remove extra data from pics now?

Interestingly enough if you merge two jpgs only first will display when viewed, I just tried a couple times.

Anyone else digging?

Found a guy thas a bunch of pics of his kid in a leotard amongst other questionable things.. almost every comment is lewd or downright perverted.

[spoiler]found his dox{/spoiler]

Fuck me, messed up the spoiler tag. Maybe it's time for bed.

Attached: ca69b4a1382092dd24676571db026b35e96c4f5f2ae69ebd49834f845287eccd.png.jpg (550x344, 180.17K)

What the fuck…

This is the most blatent message I've seen yet.. look at the comments.

>i mgsrc.ru/tweenyphile/55243013.html?pwd=&per_page=18

I got this screen from someone else's post, they left off a few steps in the actual post, as you can see it's cut off at the bottom. Something else was missing though, I was in this thread forever ago. Once you did what the post said you had to solve another layer of encryption and no one ever figured it out.

It's nothing, I believe, it's there in the original which was actually a tractor sale ad. I'm assuming it's a price or some sticker on the window on the other side of the tractor. Sage for double post.

My issue is the timing. We all have known about mods asleep, post sinks for years.
Only a week ago or so a thread on /b (I think) appeared with this imgsrc.ru Shit and using ddg to find CP.
It's either breadcrumbs or astroturfing.
My other theory is that it is not just CP. If podesta was emailing over images that had hidden data, I dont think that just CP sharing was the main goal.
Drugs? Money laundering? Other top secret political information? CP could be a cover or method of entrapping those involved in the transmission and trying to assure that those sending and receiving don't leak.

Yes you need 12 photos in order to be able to place a comment.

Attached: twelve.JPG (1284x85, 25.37K)

guns. it's guns you absolute nigger.

this certain site used to be shared on cuckchan back in the 'lol poast sinks' days, it's just a hive of pedos, stupid boomer-tier pedos.

still worth looking into because i want to see all pedos v& at a minimum and these idiots look like they practically selfdox.
pizzagate is a psyop, i'll probably be b& for saying that but it is. it's about fucking guns, funding private police forces that will be used in false flag attacks.

it all ties back to the vegas shooting, which was an arms deal gone wrong. some /big guys/ set paddock up and are going to capitalize on the media shitstorm to instill a sense of fear in the populace and get high-traffic areas, schools, casinos, concerts, malls, etc. under heavier surveillance with private police forces and metal detectors.

my theory is that they've given up on the FEMA-campening and just want to create a singapore-tier police state where everyone's under constant surveillance and any hint of dissent or revolution will get you black bagged and sent to your local micro-GITMO.

anyway, bullshit aside - /baph/ should be notified about this shit. they probably already know about it though since it used to get posed pretty frequently and this shit is only coming back because of a newfag who searched a certain string on ddg and got a bunch of /sickfuck/ shit in the results.

>>>/baphomet/
>>>/baph/

Thanks for entertaining my theories. I did also see a very circumspect thread about the whole motive behind Las Vegas

glow more

>i mgsrc.ru/tweenyphile/55243013.html?pwd=&per_page=18

srsly?
YOU ARE A SPOOK
accusing me of baiting lol retarded fuck
idiot you are not taking this seriously at all

Attached: I love 2 see young naked girls with flat chests touching pussies.JPG (1349x429, 91.24K)

tl;dr stfu and stop derailing this thread you spook

THERE IS SOME KIND OF DATA HIDDEN
in these photos
as well as the Dave Flintstone ones
on VOAT this thread got deleted lol
it's really obvious they are pedos and they just shut down sites with cp instead of doing something about it

pastebin.com/raw/KttZKgSV
all these sites are down now because of the pedoscum @voat

how obvious does this have to be before you start waking up?

Attached: OBVIOUS STEG.jpg (686x1020, 120.8K)

Probably connected with the pizzagate cabal; what they do and how they do it.

steg?

Attached: pizza.JPG (1200x504 32.32 KB, 62.34K)

of course it is which is why if we solve this we solve pizzagate get them while it's hot

apparently this has been done already
de.pastebin.ca/2174219

There can't be anything large hidden in a 550x344 PNG image with lots of details which takes 45 KB only, only if some piece of text.

I remember reading in plaintext somewhere that their password system worked as follows (approximately):
EZ = 12345
ZE = 54321
EZE = 123454321
EZZE = 1234554321
ZEZ = 543212345
ZEEZ = 5432112345
…and so on, and so forth. Not all passwords involve such "EZ" clues; some are in plain sight, or maybe in the comments of one image in an unencrypted album.

the state of Holla Forums

There are many agencies involved. This one would normally be examined by feds and they'd figure out the jurisdiction(s) involved, and go from there.

V4CR are pipe hitters that break stuff that needs breaking. They probably won't get involved with pic trading.

FYI, they've also a documentary coming out in few months called Contraland that's designed to educate people with an overview on this subject, and on pedo methodology, so we can start stopping the problem before it begins.

Check the various "uncensored wikis" on TOR for updated clues and passwords. There used to be an active group of anons who'd dig up and report anything related to said clues/passwords. Don't know if they still do it.

tell me then wtf is this vague shit

That solves that mystery.

because it was not a mystery
just some derailing fucking shills

Yeah, the pictures included links to rapidshare uploads indeed.
Well man I cannot answer why it was necessary, in retrospect it's not something you wanna hide, but I did see this at a friend's place who was part of this "inner circle" metal warez group lol.
The point is regardless: encrypting a link in images is not something high tech.

The comments might just be in reference to the users' profile pictures, it's also possible that the file names correspond with images in their private albums.

Got a breadcrumb for those who want to dig?

holy fuck, I have no idea how any of this works but its intriguing as fuck

hope you guys fuck over that pedo scum

Surely that image is a fully loaded can? Wtf why is Holla Forums so backwards lately, here is an epic thread that needs attention, and its not stickied! Yet they have a fucking thread about a book being censored on ebay, yet when I pointed out the hipocracy and blatant strangeness to that thread being stickied I got called a jew? This thread is a lot more important and needs some autistic oversight to say the least.

This thread is extremely important which is why it's NOT stickied. You want it sitting at the front page to attract the shills?

Cmon now, that seems rather backwards, as over the years of coming here and especially all the way through the election every thread of importance had its place on page 1. It just seems counter productive to let rubbish threads populate page one and hope the “important” threads will hover enough amoungst the other pages, and to proclaim such logic based on shills alone, unless I have missed something, that just doesnt seem right to me. Good god if so since when did such inter-dimensional chess begin to be played out?

update bump.
Still entering all the info I've gathered, pic related.
censored to prevent spooking the prey
Don't worry anons, just because the thread isn't very active doesn't mean we aren't working on it.

Attached: dataentry.png (1279x500, 324.06K)

One day we'll kill them all. Keep up the good work men. God bless you all.

Fucking hell I'm just going to hire a site archival service in hours alone I'm past the $1,500 mark.

imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=jacknjill1986
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=sallyohsally
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=b6tnh281

imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=twinkle-cave

For some odd reason a lot of account have 12 images in a single album and will proclaim that
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=jojo68

see

I would help out more but I am terrified of following any of those links.

k
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=nudist100
more shit

ALERT: I FOUND FULL BLOWN PEDOPHILIA
imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=bobby010

Hi it's the guy who was gonna post possibly encoded images. I'm still looking for my old hard drive

why are you surprised?

AFAIK some basic steg techniques include hiding data in the white space in the blocks. I don't have too many steg tools anymore, but I did check the exif to see if they just buried the suspicious link in the comment field. As another user said, a 45KB file likely will NOT have buried CP unless it's just another link as previous anons have mentioned.

One favored method of pedos is to change file conventions, requiring people change it back to the original file type to view the real payload. In this case converting a .txt file containing a link into an innocuous .png. I only know about this stuff because I remember hearing that back in 4chan Holla Forums's heyday, a lot of anons traded CP this way. many of those images saying '4chan gold is requiring to view' were 2MB files filled with pedo shit, but I was young so I never noticed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 6.19.10 AM.png (1130x614, 371.57K)

What is this fucking kike trying to say?

From top left to bottom right:

I love to see young naked girls w/ flat boobies and pussies

Either he had a stroke (god I wish), it's some form of code where the nonsensical parts give some information, or it's a phonepedo who had an autocorrect problem.

None of the sizes of these images posted are large enough to steg hide picture or embed an archive. File size needs to be ~500k to be suspicious (for a photo). These files could only steg hide small text files ~1k-5k.

Ther german user ask if also has nudes. Could this mean they are pedos ?

I have yet to come across a user on that site that isn't related to pedoshit.

vichan removes steg / embedded archives. even cuckchan does these days.

what does it say, i ain't clicking that shit nigger

Some teenage kid posted pics of his dick

Don't get caught dumb ass. Fuck. Are you stupid? Pedos are not human. They are demons and must be destroyed. How can you become an effective demon hunter if you assume you're going to get caught. Be smart. There are lots of resources online. The only way to clean the Earth of this scourge is to target these demons like some killers target human hookers. Hookers are a waste of effort when there are so many pedo demons to kill.

Attached: kill the demons.jpg (261x382, 17.74K)

Has anyone tried checking if there are files embedded into the pictures?

PDFs, other images, text, etc.

I'm not disagreeing with you user, but I cannot say anything beyond hypotheticals.

wow great job
who will you report this to?
as the owners don't care of the site

Oh for fuck's sake.

I
LOVE
TO
SEE
YOUNG
NAKED
GIRLS
WITH
FLAT
BOOBIES
AND
HAIRLESS PUSSIES

When can we start killing these people?

okay, this is slightly off topic, but I stumbled into something. porn sites that seem like normal pornsites, but after you "pass" through several other websites advertising for cheese pizza, become literally that. go look at sharingmygf.com… its a normal porn site, but if your lead there by several links, it becomes full on degenerate, depraved, fucked up cp. how is this possible?

Because the people who watch it aren't about to report it.

but some of these are literally big porn sites that lead to actual fucking videos of kids being brutally raped. how do you even report this shit if everything seems like normal porn??

You guys are retarded. imgsrc is a legit honeypot. It's called Operation Protego and it's lead to thousands of arrests. This fact is all over court documents.

The United States and five other countries have full warrantless access to the server backend. Don't visit this site.

Attached: Protego.png (1372x521, 153.72K)

Report it?

And to prove protego targets IMGSRC. 5 countries have had a MLAT since 2012 for full warrantless access to the server backend. They still make over hundreds arrests a year from this site.

Visiting it is not a good idea.

Attached: protego.png (752x168, 59.96K)

Attached: imgsrc.png (892x510, 74.1K)

problem if you go to the website, it's just normal porn. you have to get through the website to a series of links before it exposes what its really hiding.

That's not steganography. It's just an innocent picture signaling they want to trade CP outside the site via email. It's a known CP trading ground.

All these are low-hanging fruit pedophiles too. They contact each other off site and email CP. PhotoDNA picks it up immediately and autoreports them to NCMEC. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhotoDNA. Most popular email providers autoscan all emails for CP.

PhotoDNA reports millions of IPs a year so it sometimes it takes a while to get around to arrests, but repeat offenders will eventually get busted.

And half of the people on the site are undercovers too.

Here is something. Registered users of a place called magic kingdom or illegal-board . com … you can google search "minotaur63" and look at the 2nd link at the bottom.

Attached: dfdfjalsdfawr8324928351.png (2302x944, 865.88K)

fuck didnt capture the biggest contributors.

Attached: 34123481n0d2948d1902348ms123948.png (2304x1030, 798.94K)

Interesting.
So the question then is are the servers directly updating the feds, or is it like Holla Forums used to be where global mods would send tipoffs as they were able to?

These perverts aren't even hiding it anymore.

Attached: d2c28fbde6edf15d471788ff0a8d74c761a069cac441a59afbd347407a3e1561.jpg (480x360, 15.37K)

That's not even close to the worst user.

I read a lot of criminal complaints on PACER and undercovers always post the worst and most blatant comments to bait pedos. A lot of those a real too.

I read they have access to the full data set, so the site owners don't even need to tip them off.

https: //thinagain.org/ has tons and tons of links to cp buried in their posts.

You got a source for that user?
Just trying to figure out if I should keep archiving the site or send what I have now.

Attached: ohwell.png (517x184, 13.86K)

Attached: 3245286276975485.png (1402x902, 213.54K)

what is the proper way to archive? What if I landed on bonafide cp? who do you report it to? I tried the cybertipline but I keep getting an error.

Wasn't this the whole premise behind the "Mods are asleep. Post sinks." days of cuckchan Holla Forums? At first I thought it was just a tongue in cheek jab at the mods. Then I realized they were seriously sharing cp in plain sight.

user, I…

I was doing it manually because I expected maybe 10-20 at the most, but I finally broke down and bought hunch.ly which is actually bretty fuggin cool

link is fine. it leads to you to another site with more links that bring you to the dl

Attached: 234526235262345235.png (752x776, 146.04K)

I thought it was an x kek.

Looks like it archives pages using the MHTML extension, I'm sure you can find a basic browser tool or write one that does the same thing
This tool also creates a database though with images, 'selectors' anything you select, I was selecting usernames, emails, etc., pages they were found on, etc. It's a pretty neat tool Hopefully someone makes an open source version for firefox because chrome sucks ass

thanks for the tip. i'm looking into it now. about to bust out the cc

Between this thread, the recent spike in the investigations sticky, and the #AllahUs campaign you guys are giving me hope that you're back. I'm a useless idiot without you guys. I'm old and not technologically savvy. My only contribution is that I truly believe I can help shape the world through intense thought, concentration, and self sacrifice. Delusions of grandeur? Maybe, but I've had some close encounters with God while trying.

Anyway, I digress. I'm just happy to see some activity here again.

Get going, get busy, inspire other people like yourself.

Attached: Chris-Hansen.jpg (1350x675, 63.48K)

instagram.com/were_thin_again/

Micheal Hipp

He is linking cp here: https:// thinagain.org/2017/10/05/awdsadwa2/

Attached: 123413451324.png (1950x516, 244.36K)

wrong meme

how old r u btw?

domenic "minotaur63"

someture.com/account/minotaur63/5653917430/

Think he's french canadian. maybe lives near Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada. while he is busy posting cp, he also posts reviews on tripadvisor.

https: //www.tripadvisor.fr/ShowUserReviews-g147313-d148748-r97770431-Sunset_at_the_Palms-Negril_Westmoreland_Parish_Jamaica.html

Attached: 234897135987134.png (1426x456, 174.74K)

Wew those fucking profile pics. Creepy as hell.

You'd probably be better off using maltego than searching manually tbh fam

Mods are asleep, post tractors.

So write explicit instructions and report it?

If all order dissolves, shoot pedos on sight. If else, shoot pedos on sight.

why are there all of a sudden so many old school Holla Forums threads

Attached: 68baae42d4d7d273a284432645b424a659fecb29917736fc8c6b5f449c82e5cb.jpg (255x217, 66.99K)

If in one image there is only enaugh data hidden for a poststamp sized pic, what happens when you add 12 picutres together.

I dont know if you could do that but maybe we are only looking at parts of a puzzle

see, this was my thought.

The "tractor images of flowers" aren't image images meant for trade, they are sales-ad's.

in fairness, that episode is a decade older than the movie.

now this is pure (((cohensidence)))

bump

Attached: d21c7ed6b006b0871eb177fd8101fa500ff90187.jpg (720x960, 168.57K)

If you explain it like this, it sounds ridiculous to newfags. How about this: Imagine you have more money than you and your next 20 generations could ever spend, what would be the next goal? World domination. Unfortunately this requires a traitorous demonic cabal.Now who would be the perfect footsoldier drones to force this cabal on the goyim? Who is that perfect traitor who would sell their own volk to the devil without a thought? People who would abuse their own children or sell them to other pervs for a few shekels, who are well trained at hidden agendas, secret societies, stealth illegal actions, you name it: Pedophiles.

bump

I like to sum it up in terms of highly explosive, start-WWIII secrets sealed by mutually assured destruction via purpose-created-group-made-blackmail/mau mau initiation, complete with Eyes Wide Shut style ritual parties to freshen the contract except with children instead of hookers. And the initiation ritual of trust making requires an act so vile horrible and blasphemous that no priest will hear your confession and no entity will grant you absolution, and not even the Lord can forgive you, as you have directly spat children's blood in his eyes, and eaten children's flesh as his Eucharist.

Attached: This is what pedos actually believe..png (911x543 138.07 KB, 416.2K)

So they have access to all the user data and this shit is still being uploaded? They're either letting this slide or posting it themselves?

we used to have a script where you could hide archives within images some years back, also there is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. pic that has the text "play in winamp" that owuld play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. guitar tracks in winamp

Attached: Play in Winamp.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

alternatively you can change the file extension to mp3

in fact here
simplehelp.net/2008/12/04/how-to-hide-rar-files-within-picture-files/

jsut remember if you're downloading fro ma site like facebook or something they have a habit of compressing and resizing the image which destroys the hidden file

Attached: hiderar01.png (669x338, 12.13K)

Pedozilla

i mean cmon

Nuns are a subcategory.
bishop-accountability.org
There are a lot of accounts on this site.

475 replies in and the concentrated autism still hasn't reached critical mass to become weaponized enough to solve this riddle?
C'mon guys, focus.
Polite sage goes in all fields I'm adding nothing.

That means pain infliction.

Oh?

What about now? Your boundless rage is exceeded by their uber boundless evil user.

This.

This.

Almost as if that was intentionally to disrupt potential investigators.
Children learn counting to 10 first. There's also 5 points on a pentagram.

Also note the leopard pattern top she's wearing. Well known MK* "sex kitten" programing affiliation.

Some user in qlarp board was digging on iheartradio a big radio station operator. They have a heart within heart pedo symbol as their logo and user was thinking maybe they encoded cp as white noise to overlay onto broadcasts. That would then require only a FM receiver + decoder to automatically ingest cp passively.

No what's that?

Fair point but don't care. I already compromise my opsec in certain ways because evil kikes aren't the only ones that like to bait.

That's pretty standard. If you upload shit that compromises you, you begin the process of mutual blackmail and building trust.

These. Even if they aren't into puters we could feed them infoand invite them here to get skilled up.

Like when the BLM faggots turned tail from the standoff they were provoking with their criminality at the Bundy Ranch and less than a year later the niggersquad of the same acronym was spread into public consciousness?

This is likely a very effective psychological warefare angle, to meme about the issue on printouts and throw them up around university campuses. Get the students informed, suspicious of female profs, and asking questions. Think IOTBW on supercrack.

12 is the oldest a child can be before being a teenager. While arbitrary to normal people, child rapists get off on shit like that.

bumping this important topic

Its not just that part, the entire thing is a URL address to a known pedo site thats filled with full on child porn.

arrest news even related to darknet pedos show most of them are retarded boomers, not spooks, not opsec experts

they write like tards as well, not like mossad spooks

in fact they sound so tardy they probably don't even use the darknet

just the gallery name alone can be sickening.

Lots of old memes have embedded child pornography in them. Thanks Holla Forums.

could be using this, or a form of it for active in browser steganography.
github.com/desudesutalk
lainchan has been toying with this for years now, and it wasn't new when they found it.

if you have the original image you can see if it's modified with an md5 hash or compare them somehow with imagemagick

Attached: 1494165640295-0.png (768x4286, 925.99K)

Not Hardcore, but Hurtcore.

That's not the only thing about female pedos, they are also more willing to pimp their children out, see the Last Prophets Child sex scandal starring Ian Watkins dicking toddlers his single mother fans brought in to him. And also, they are more desperate to one up previous attempts at pedo fame by doing increasingly fucked up shit on film to them.

Where is a good place to dump a zip file for digging?

you can always rename it as a .png and post it here. But you can be sure that I ain't opening that shit. What do you want to put in it?

Website archive and a bit of extrapolated data.

lol at thinking juries are allowed to hear all the facts of a case

Why is this image so familiar? Was it early days of pizza gate?

its from the clinton emails i think

In case you're unaware, check this out:
This specific pattern called a EURion Constellation is one of the main ways computers can flag banknotes.