Speedrunning Cancer Thread

Why is the speedrunning community so assblasted over free publicity, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/naspeedrunnerassembly
horaro.org/prenasa/schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they have autism and suffer of the so-called "self-centered twat millenial" syndrome.

Cause a lot of them hate fun and there is a MASSIVE wave of faggots, trans, faggots, niggers, wiggers, faggots coming into the hobby.

15 minutes of fame ain't quick enough. Not enough ways to exploit people.

I agree with the twat thing though.

What did this guy run exactly?

Speedrunning is fine. Speedrunning events with gib monies aren't.

Bouncyboy? He ran Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine, just like almost everyone else.

Also

RIP

What are the top games anyways? Mario64, OoT, and?

Fairly certain Mario 64, Sunshine, and OoT are the most popular games in speedrunning.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

Bubsy no kidding

Not sure in what sense you mean, but yeah. They're popular, well-received games and the two Mario titles at least are well-suited for speedrunning, I'd say.

Because they're faggots. Faggots who would probably turn around and bitch that the devs of the games they play should be happy for the free publicity.

twitch.tv/naspeedrunnerassembly
horaro.org/prenasa/schedule

come watch this fag-a-thon with me /

oh and give them your shekels too so I (a neet) can have another week long memeathon to look foward too

They're doing another one?

Not even a couple minutes in and it's already a trainwreck.
I like it

Any /cuteboy/ speed runners?

Is the stream's audio fucked or is it just me?

it's fucked, and they seem to be aware. I heard "Shit audio" come through at one point.

Well I guess it wouldn't be NASA without something fucking up.

Switched restreamers, audio isn't shit.

oh shit another NASA? great to see cyberdemon531 in there

I've looked into this and it seems like there's valid arguments for both sides.

Bounceyboy was a bit autistic in handling this, but the overall sentiment was something along the lines of "you could've asked to use my footage before monetizing it", wich is common normal etiquette and if you own a youtube channel yourself you probably did so in the past.

On the other side Apollo Legend doesn't make vids just to shit on people mindlessly like a Holla Forumstard would, he always make a pretty reasonable point.
He analyzed the problems within GDQ pretty well in the past, with a level headed point of view.

They're both autistic, pretty much, and can't handle this like adults.

I think you're on the wrong board. Nobody here likes anything but lolis.

based af Snowfats is minutes away, get the fuck in here

I'm just upset that we can't watch the super salty speedrunners videos anymore unless someone else reuploads them. I like seeing speedrunners exposed for what they are.

he's live now

Because people get mad when other people are monetizing their autism. If he wasn't making money off it it wouldn't be a problem, even those shitty TV shows of yesteryear always had permission/paid for the videos upfront to use them for broadcasting. This guy skips that part. He isn't a special snowflake for shitting on GDQ either, anyone that is aware of the events history understand how corrupt it is. Which is why ESA and NASA are vastly superior. They're about the games and not exploiting people for money.

End of the day its all about money. Anyone who invests that kind of time into something would be pissed, doesn't matter if it was video games or an arts n craft video. They're vultures of content creation.

you shound like you want a new wave of cuckchan immigrants

I've seen a lot of games get really popular for a few months just to get replaced by another one. I'm betting a large portion of the community likes to jump on fads.

Reminder DarkspinesSonic is a fun and humble black man who isn't a nigger.

The dude who runs Super Mario Bros Lost Levels is also jive as fuck