/ogc/ - Racing Vidya Thread - Awful memes edition

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/autogamescoalition
Wiki: ogc.wikia.com/wiki/OGC_Wikia

Mumble:

Discord:
discord.gg/jhW5bKB

Playing The Crew? Add your uplay name to the list to race with us:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepEGcLRmODiyFZwWpDDB6rdMHaAm-TMjlsbEOpAOzDA_kMTA/viewform
To add others, check here;
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ibxzGQ8J0LWpYXcmn0cXHoLos4d50SXSBBm6OCbwsfA/edit

Playing Forza Horizon 3? Join our club:
We also have an Xbox live club:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!KVtAkaYa!2CeCqH_zhjjVd73PF5odwOYGB8cICWguG1g-ct0NpF4
mega.nz/#!QYsTlALL!LiyETxte1Jo2tmzAXusZG-l9sEi4MgZBBNrrmNo4YYk
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: VTCC
discord.gg/jhW5bKB
igg-games.com/drift-king-survival-free-download.html
mega.nz/#!3JFTyTxJ!1vbAXoQBTvKxS7L8vo2-TxlDDZFtkx9qFoBADXP6dmA
youtube.com/watch?v=6zBtUTKIVg8
forza.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn_Cars
mediafire.com/download/6cddyi0sw3nhjzn/rFactorSetup1255g.exe
mega.nz/#!olhW2CAI!bmZjsjs1LoFLdeOjQXC7qdDs7pYkbHxQuT2SQUsrGdY
mediafire.com/download/4ynt55wcedcr3i0/rFactorWindows7Version.zip
archive.is/cMfiR
a.uguu.se/3cVWVIkIVZXy_volvo.svm
youtube.com/watch?v=EDT-pZHr0TA
twitch.tv/jorgenbob
mega.nz/#!DJUXGLrb!-acIt8SlFzrVaXdvsBhPZ9MrD2TPSj6KijU6gq2bQyg
ogc.wikia.com/wiki/VTCC
archive.is/Q35NK
speedmaniacs.com/News,Assetto-Corsa-und-Porsche-Zu-Gast-bei-Kunos-Simulazioni,8647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any of you niggers play this piece of shit?

whats it?

It's a car combat game being made by Gaijin, game name is in the filename and when I last played it was pretty much hamstrung by some jewish part durability bullshit

I think I've heard about it, but did a J-turn when I saw it was F2P.

It looks like it might be interesting but one thing that always happens with customizable combat (be it cars, mechs, planes, etc.) is the optimal configurations winning out. Which means people will eventually just play the same 3 or 4 cars because constantly losing sucks.

No thanks user, I'll stick with interstate 76.

Distance is fun

Reposting from last thread, Saturday at 8PM GMT is the next rFactor race and will take place on the London City Circuit as per RNG.

Here's the track if you're not on the Discord:

mega.nz/#!KVtAkaYa!2CeCqH_zhjjVd73PF5odwOYGB8cICWguG1g-ct0NpF4

Here's the carset too, if you need that as well:

I can just assume the kikes won't ever fix that right? I might just get this game when it's on sale for 10 bucks which is all it's worth

Also don't take the "impossibly hard to win" part wrong, it's a good thing, specially with so many difficulty settings and the tiny amount of rubberbanding
Another thing that i noticed when looking up benchmarks is that the 1080 performs about 3 times better than the 780 when playing the game, and that's the real performance difference between it and the 780 so the issue isn't dx12 and kepler being shitty at it either

Don't run the game in 1080p
Disable MSAA

There, performance is fixed. At least fixed enough for a good 30 FPS lock @ 1440p/High on i7-4710MQ/880M.

Yeah the AI, especially on unbeatable, is pretty cheaty and drives very aggressively. Sometimes you will encounter AI posting laptimes better than the #1 time on the leaderboards.

In the Motorsport games these AI would tend to bottle it in the last lap and let you catch up, but in H3 they upsettingly

they upsettingly keep going and race flawlessly.

stupid me

Nice, have some cars
Why is the racing section just a dumping ground on steam?

Very few racing games ever come out, and Gape Newell doesn't moderate that shit so developers just class their games with every single category they can. In the end with not many at all racing games coming out and most of them being shit as with all other new games it just ends up not having racing games on the list

Oh, actually does anyone have a million dollar save game or save editor for Prostreet? I want to play around with some cars but NFScars seems to have lost most of the old files that cover it.

for what purpose?

My point is that cheating AI is never okay. I do enjoy the challenge on unbeatable (cheaters aside) and can deal with ultra aggressive AI. I am just mildly irritated by the rare occurrences of an AI that is seconds faster per lap for no reason.

Yeah that is pretty bullshit when the AI suddenly starts going 300mph or gets magic braking abilities or some shit like that.
And the AI is genuinely fun when it's not being shit, I actually have trouble winning, which rarely happens in games these days.

This so much. i hate how i have to brake 3 times earlier than any AI car even if i turn on ABS or how they often brake for no reason when you're right up their asses and then they speed away
Or how on really harsh turns like 180s their car can turn artificially

That was one of the major gripes I had with Split/Second.
Overall pretty fun game but when you are driving one of the faster cars and the AI can overtake you like no ones business with a SUV, that's bullshit.

quality optimization is leaving a bit of track and dozens of buildings on paths you can't take
also, while most of the shift references have be scrubbed, this one hasn't. interesting.

(double dubs, nice)
I've noticed they brake for basically every turn over 40 degrees-ish.
Even though you can just speed through some corners, they brake, always and half the fucking time you ram up their fucking ass letting 4 cars pass you.
And when you hit them they come to a complete fucking stop out of fear which means you have to rewind but if you turn off rewind like you're some kind of faggot mean you have to restart the race because you'll fucking lose.

This is one of the things I fucking hate about the game.
I hate having rewind on because it makes me feel like I fucking suck every time I hit Y but the AI is so fucking unpredictable that I just keep it on so I don't lose my shit and break something.

Server is up, you have 2 hours and 45 minutes until qualifying starts.

Track: mega.nz/#!KVtAkaYa!2CeCqH_zhjjVd73PF5odwOYGB8cICWguG1g-ct0NpF4

Carset: mega.nz/#!QYsTlALL!LiyETxte1Jo2tmzAXusZG-l9sEi4MgZBBNrrmNo4YYk

Discord, in case you're into that kind of thing: discord.gg/jhW5bKB

Forgot to mention, the server password is "8ch" without the ""s.

i won't be able to play by then but can any of you stream that shit so i can take a look?

i realize this is a meme game but once you get used to it it's alot of fun

forgot link
igg-games.com/drift-king-survival-free-download.html

Looks like shit.
Also, every video of it is either shit players or shit game.

Wait, did The Crew's cop "expansion" come out?

yeah

wot

Redout is kinda fun. Plays like wipeout.

Well now there's a "new" wipeout coming out.

Joke's on them, I have Pulse for PS2.

Next event posted for next week, December 10th at 3PM EST/8PM GMT.

Oschersleben 2008:

VTCC 2012:

Server info:

Discord:
discord.gg/jhW5bKB

Sorry I could not show up. IRL stuff got in the way.
Can anyone give me a tl;dr of the races?

Still living up to your name I see.

Omega collection looks good. Shame its not a new Wipeout but remastering three of the best into one collection is a start (Other than remaking Wipeout 3 SE, the Euro exclusive version that had a bunch of 2047 and WO1 tracks remastered and put in the game)

GT Sport continues to look like absolute dogshit though.

Yeah, except with more winning this time.

Looks like they stopped testing the WRC and moved onto practicing for monte carlo. Kinda glad they didn't stick with the ridiculous door wings.

They sound a bit louder right? I can't really tell.

and these cars will have an active center diff so cars should appear to slide a lot more.

i'm not big into racing games but maybe you guys have some advice. i have a friend/roommate who only likes racing games, mostly just need for speed hot pursuit 2, i was thinking of getting him a new racing game for christmas, anything similar to that? i know he doesn't care for the handling in burnout games. there's access to a ps2/3/4 here

WRTHICC

It's hard to find a suitable game because HP2 is an amazing game and probably the best NFS game.
Perhaps NFS HP 2010 will fit the bill.
Driver SF is pretty good in kinda arcadey racing.
The Crew (possibly with Wild Run and/or Cops and Robbers), not exactly comparable and the handling is sometimes a bit arguable but the map is huge and there's a fuckload to do.

make sure he doesn't have the game or something. it's as good as nothing to be gifted a whole pile of things you don't want or already have

Car sounds like it's scared for it's life

It knows what lies ahead of it in the coming years
GROUP S

what are the ps4 NFS games like? i'm gonna assume they've been butchered by EA over the years though

anything after the 2005 most wanted is irredeemable garbage

Which noob car do i pick on FH3?
I'm leaning towards the bmw or the ford shelby

Both Rivals and NFS 2015 are decent enough, as long as you can deal with the at times horrendous driving model and don't mind rain.
Basically there's some feeling of being on rails, which would be acceptable in the case of an arcade game with long sweeping turns, but isn't when you're freeroaming or dealing with tight turns. And it's especially annoying when the script decides you want to keep going straight when you actually want to turn.
Really, should Ghost decide to fix their driving model they could make really solid games.

One of my all time favorites is ProStreet, because large customization, decent handling model, and dope as shit highway races.

I took the BMW because I'm an euro slut. But don't think too much about it, you should be drowning in cars by the end of the evening.

to tell you the truth if there was a way to look up which car is picked the least the hipster inside me would do it and pick the least picked car
unless it's whatever the fuck that green monstrosity is

meant for

I'd say either the Shelby or the ute.

hm thanks, i'll have to do a bit of research to see if my roommate played or has any of those games first, but i'm 90% sure he only owns a handful of games

Does ProStreet work for PC or do I have to suffer getting it to work on emulators?

i'll play safe and get the AMERICAN MUSCLE like i did in the demo
to what purpose?

it has a PC port

Just check his trophy list

So you can know how fast you accelerate and when the lateral grip is running out and you're going to die. Probably.

he borrows my or my roommates playstation to play games so that doesn't work, i'll just check his room at some point or ask his girlfriend

The accelerator is there for you to know how many Gs you've hit before you plowed into the crowd.

oh so it must also come with a camera detector that disables the diffs or some shit

but we as humans have built in accelerometers
you guys are human right?

Yes, but you cannot measure the acceleration precisely using a human. You can estimate it just like length and speed but in order to get a specific result you need to use something to measure it.

Anyone else having problems with their sense of speed? I'm constantly driving way faster than I think.

Some SICK new car mods released for AC recently
E60 M5, E34 M5, and RS2

it's a video game and you're not sitting in the cockpit, making the human built in accelerometer useless

any people still playing the crew?

rFactor i take it?
did i miss the meme mobile motor rally?

been gone for a month

i'll hit you up on steam soon

i was playing initial d while at it

Yes.

Yes, though there's now one event every Saturday at 3PM EST/8PM GMT.

Teach me how to driftu senpai.

It's down to the FoV, most games tend to have extra high FoV in relation to the actual "window" you're watching the game in. This makes you feel faster.

Embed explains it.

The tradeoff is that to have a realistic FoV, and as such realistic sense of speed, you will need a very narrow FoV unless you are centimeters away from your screen or have a triple screen setup. And this can be a bit of an issue in games without spotters and/or virtual mirrors.

Oh, they finally released them?
Cool

How do i work with symmetry in FH3? I'm trying to remake the most wanted car

I tried messing with the fov settings and it did improve things a bit, but I'm still either driving too fast or too slow without feeling like it. Especially when driving with the cockpit camera, I'm now using the bumber one and its much better, but far from perfect. Maybe I just need time to get used to it I hope.

On the sides: you can copy vinyls from one side to another, most shapes will work fine. But beware with text and vinyl groups.

On the front/rear/top: basic math with the numerical values.
For example, a vinyl moved to the left of the bonnet will have an X (or Y) value in the negatives, if you move to the same value in the positives it will be mirrored. In the case of rotations, you will typically have to do the complement (like, 10° will be mirrored to 360-10=250). Skewing and scaling works like moving.
It's a bit of math but it's doable.

Also, the MW M3 is a trash skin that about 5 billion kids already made so just download it from the storefront.

fug.
I'll have to wait then since for some reason my account defaulted to having parental control on for some retarded reason and i can't change it, and microsoft told me to wait about 48 hours to be able to

You could just copy the steps this guy does yes I know Stancefaggotry but he does nice work, no account for taste I guess.

The MW M3 isn't a bad design, but it it extremely overused. But hey, being over used never stopped people from slapping moon runes on a Panda AE86 or an 01 on a Hemi Orange '69 Charger

feels bad my men

are you even trying tovarish?

you are amazing

next week i might just stream it, ill let you guys know beforehand

spork hd remaster

I know. But to give credit where it's due, the Tevzadze-mobile is pretty good too.

new Horizon 3 car pack leaked
1965 Pontiac GTO
1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT
1996 HSV GTSR
2014 Morgan 3 wheeler
2017 Mercedes-AMG GT-R
2017 Jaguar F-PACE S

it's fucking nothing

Might be cool. Other than that it seems too tame.

Go back to the cage Hammond.

I have no reaction image to tell you just how fucking wrong you are

It's not groundbreaking tbh, I wouldn't get that DLC outside of the season pass.

bampu

Not vidya, but it won't let me post on 4 /o/ without a vpn and /o/ here is ded.

Just bought a 2012 GTI and it has a floor mounted accelerator, thing is my foot gets fatigued within an hour, and I took it on a roadtrip for 5 hours and by the end of it my foot was sore. Before this I had a Civic with pedals hanging and my foot never got tired. Question is, is it a matter of getting used to it or am I somehow resting my foot on the accelerator wrong? I used my toes to accelerate as I did on my older Civic with hanging accelerator, instead of my whole foot. Thanks.

Game still crashes when customizing the wrong thing in the wrong car and runs like shit on any hardware yet they're pumping out multiple paid DLCs
how do i join the /ogc/ club? I found one on the xbox store program named "Auto Games Coalition" but it only has 5 people and i saw screenshots showing we had over 100

Never really experienced that, but it's possible that arching your foot to accelerate with the toes (if I got that correctly) will hurt.
Perhaps you can nigger rig it in the other way to get some sort of hanging pedal feel.

Well, that has been the plan since the beginning and has been since like FM3. Releasing nearly monthly DLC packs.
To be fair, on my setup (which is not really mainstream) the game runs perfectly fine apart from a couple of crashes, with the obvious tradeoff of a 30 FPS lock.

Club tab in the pause menu. You'll need to complete 5 festival expansions before unlocking clubs though.

i'm also having this annoying issue

huh never had that happen, interesting bug, perhaps resetting the game from the settings will help?
Also another weird bug, not sure if also happening on the boner (haven't tried it), is that loading a setup on a car while in freeroam will cause the thumbnail for that car to glitch out.

One thing i've found really helped was uninstalling my graphics card driver with DDU (display driver uninstaller) then reinstalling it. I got about 5~ extra FPS, loading screens last much less and crashing was reduced. I did it on my brother's PC which has an AMD gpu and he says he also benefited from that although i'm not sure how exactly since it's not my PC.

Yet another issue i just noticed. when you mirror left/right side vinyls they don't perfectly mirror on some cars
On my ultima gt i placed some stickers that align with the seams between different body panels then i mirrored that side to the other and they were all visibly above where they should be on the other side

Is Next Car Game any good?

I like it but it's horribly incomplete and development is slow in terms of content. No campaign, tracks are only half done, limited cars, and not much in the way of upgrades. The racing itself is great fun, really one of the few games I'm OK with not always getting first place in. It also runs a bit poorly on my PC, though that might be entirely due to the visual damage being so good. Personally I feel like it was worth it just for the figure 8 races with 10+ laps and max cars. Webm related.

Glorious

Shit drift tbh
you're pretty good

disgusting defacing of a poor legendary italian car

Get the fuck out of here with your umu hate.

They never made a good looking car

Perhaps I just need to find a new posture, get used to it. I wouldn't even know how to nigger rig it, this is all new to me. Thanks.

Use your whole foot. I find that using only part of my foot aggrevates it more. It could also be leg position, my foot can hurt after using my G29 for long periods of time like in ETS2.

do i really want to pay money for the forza 3 expansion when it's something the game should have fucking shipped with?

I'm not gonna buy it until the base game stops running like ass, also I doubt that most people here will buy it.

Do i have a factory defect or is it normal for being unable to move anything on your feet that isn't the fingers?

Of course not. But in the end it won't make a real difference since there are a trillion consolefags that already paid up for every single microtransaction the game has, veemently defend that shit on any forum and ask turn10 for more

I'm pretty happy that my skyline skin is making some mild success. I've had about 15 people download it, what normally gets others is my tuning profiles.

:^)

For real though, the snow expansion looks kinda interesting and I'm hoping for a few icy rally roads to be included. And the second expansion is quite likely going to be a Porsche pack, and if it's like the FH2 one I really want to drive a Carrera GT.

Also, what else would I do with my disposable income when the only PC game that seems worth playing is 11 years old?

what the fuck

At first i thought the insane price of the base game itself was because of my country going to shit and everything else is almost doubling up in cost but jesus fuck it's also 69 uniongrants

And that's the wrong screenshot.

The best thing about Microsoft releasing its games on PC is that we get the non-poor pricing consolefags deal with. In the case of H3, IMO, it's worth it because of how big the game is.

But last time when on I was checking out the boner store I noticed fucking WRC 6 was selling for 70 euros. The same game sold 40 on Steam.

>>>/o/ isn't that dead, we have a new BO (me) and several active users. Come on over.
Usually you use the whole top part of your foot (the part right before your toes, whatever it's called) if it's a heavy pedal. Then again, I'm almost always wearing hiking shoes and not driving mocs so maybe it's just harder with smaller and thinner shoes. But I can't imagine that the pedal would be that heavy, so maybe there is a mechanical issue? I'm guessing since it's so new that it doesn't have a mechanical throttle and I don't know what they put in those things to make it feel like you are actually pushing something.

That or your feet are weak and your Civic had really light pedals.

You sound like a microsoft rep

I always called them foot pads

Thinking about it, the word I was looking for was "palm". Use the palm of your foot.

I'm not going to fucking believe that. No fucking game is worth 70 fucking euros. Not even a game with an absolute fuckton of DLC that has more content than all of the base game.

>Throw on youtube.com/watch?v=6zBtUTKIVg8

Not to mention I'd have to install fucking windows 10 for it.

New since when?

I think it is worth it, but maybe it just strikes the right chord.

Wew thanks for taking my advice SAABO.

Since 12 hours ago >>>/o/11225.

Like, I don't think I ever had this much fun playing a racing game for years. Everything feels so right.

Honestly it's one of those games that threw me back to when I was younger, and the awe I felt when playing GT2 for the first time and checking out all the car manufacturers. It kinda feels the hole inside.

Kek i had a guy yell out "NICE CELICA FAGGOT" as we raced and i was in my elise
How hard is your suspension on horizon 3 anons? I've personally noticed i made it rice levels of hard and it was impossible to figure out the right setting besides getting a feel of the thing since telemetry only shows how far up/down the suspension is from neutral and obviously if it's really hard you only see "well it's not hitting the limit". I eventually figured out that on the smallest of the natural bumps on a road i was constantly losing contact for no reason so i lifted the car and made the thing softer and now the car performs all around better

Today.

Did you not expect me to? I want to see the board grow. that doesn't mean I'm going to invite people from all over the place, though

I'm used to BOs who don't listen to their userbase, so in all honesty I wasn't expecting much, nor anything so quickly either.

Back on topic, people still playing DiRT? I'm always capping out around the top of the middle tier in the Daily's.

Well that's cool

I have a lot of spare time and I'm pretty much always at my computer.

Been thinking about it for a while but I'm a bit reluctant to buy any decent racing games without having even a basic simpod. Right now I'm playing NFS Underground. I'll also look for a torrent of Colin McRae Rally or something similar soon, maybe when I finish NFS. or maybe before that since Underground is kinda a meme

Fuck you, you'll never know what it's like to race online against BRs in souped up hummers with spoilers that would either fall off in real life or be 1 of the 100 reasons why it tumbled

I can imagine it based on how fucky the AI are. Would be hell.

I'm stuck playing it on controller at the moment my G27 setup is elsewhere at the moment but it's still heaps of fun. There are readily available torrents even if you don't want to buy at this point until you have a proper setup.

Controller is probably still better than keyboard. Maybe I'll dig out mine and get a torrent. Which DiRT is best DiRT?

DiRT Rally, by far and away. More sim than simcade but not rfactor levels of sim, mp4 related

IMO D3, with a controller the gymkhana bits are surprisingly entertaining (initially hated them because I used a wheel) and the rallying bits are pretty good.
D2 close second, but the artstyle didn't age very gracefully, unless randomly skewed shit and lime green are your passion. Also, AI that randomly spew lines when you're racing.

D1 is very, very brown and kinda all over the place
DR is more sim, but lacks in content, there's only so many times you can drive the two stages per rally before it gets a bit boring.

I'll grab torrents of Rally and 3, then. Thanks for the suggestions.

Apparently the second expansion will be another Storm Island/Biizzard Mountain style expansion. I'd imagine they will do Porsche again as a seperate Car pack rather than an expansion (And it will suck. At least the F6 expansion had Virginia International Raceway as well).

But then the big rumor is that T10 have been spotted fishing around around on Bike forums and recording bikes. So second expansion might be FH3 Bikes and another area to fuck around in? (Brisbane, probably. We PGR 4 now)

Holy shit just spend the fucking money to get Porsche in the main game you already give EA enough dosh as it is why the fuck do we have to keep paying for it

NFSU3 artwork leaked

Sometimes you just need to know what the people want.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's already shit

so simcade? they didn't try to be a simulator?

Definitely never thought I'd see those three things in one picture. It will be shit, not just because it's a new EA game, but because it won't even be an Underground game.

assuming this is really a leaked artwork and not a fucking tease

It's not F1, it's actually Formula E.

Shit confirmed.

Even memier. Clearly no one at EA has actually played either Underground game.

This is just some sort of promo FE pic, but the way it's badly photoshoped and the overall tone really reminded me of the terrible early 00s bullshots they used to sell games.

The NFS series being a very bad offender.

In seriousness, I get what you're saying.

a master trickster indeed

frankly I hope no one took that seriously

at least the nfs babes have always been alright and escorts in real life

I have been thinking about playing some Dirt rally again but I never seem to get around setting up my G27 again.

The porsches are too good for AC

The GT3 RS is a godmachine

On a scale of 10, 8-9 points would be sim and 1-2 points arcade. For reference, rfactor would be a 10/10 on the scale.

Disregard the flag.

rF2 would be closer to 10, rF1 is showing a few signs of aging despite being alright

On re-reading, I worded really awkwardly. What I was trying to say is that DiRT Rally would score an 8-9 out of 10 on the sim scale, and for reference rFactor (I haven't played 2 so I can't judge) would score 10 out of 10. So while DiRT Rally isn't a full sim, I wouldn't call it a simcade.

Yeah, fair enough.

For anyone who hasn't played Horizon 3 after the update; The latest barn find is a Sunbeam Tiger.

and it's shit

Also answer a question i have, how do cars work in the game? Is there some sort of "rarity" system in place?
For instance i've seen cars on the lottery that are just pricier versions of the ones you can buy or the same model from the next year with slightly better performance and big part of them i've never seen for sale and not many players use if the cars are used at all. And then there's how some horizon editions are also based on commemorative or limited editions of the cars and that shows in the name and they also have better performance than the normal thing even with all upgrades removed and equipping horizon-equivalent tires on the regular one

Unicorn cars, maybe?
forza.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn_Cars

It even had a anime girl paint job

There are a couple of actually rare cars, typically the preorder editions as they cannot be acquired anymore (unless someone sells one).
Never actually removed upgrades on HE cars, but it's possible they only use the model of the base car and have different physics. HE cars tend to feel very, very fast. But perhaps it's just me.

That, on the other hand, I've never noticed. Have an example?

I don't know why it's considered a unicorn, I have two sitting in my garage right now, plus a third I'll easily acquire during a Forzathon event this month.
I guess the page isn't updated because there's like a 5000 post debate on whether or not HE cars are unicorns.

Also, new Forzathon starting today
WILD HORSES: FERRARI WEEK
Celebrate over 70 years on the prancing horse
Challenges:

That one about danger signs can suck a fat one

I'd say they are simply because you can't get them normally. You either have to get lucky in the wheelspin or fork out 200k - 5.5 million credits on the auction house which people got from wheelspins.

But the thing is when they show up in wheelspins you usually get them automatically. I got about 7 Horizon Editions sitting in my garage that I got from wheelspins.

They're common but I'd still consider it a unicorn, or maybe we need a new rarity ranking.

Yeah nah, that can get fucked

Can't stress enough DON'T BUY DIRT RALLY. They used the game to "test the market". I think they are close to announcing DR2 because they have said they aren't releasing any more content for the first game.

I'm slowly starting to appreciate nice tight hairpins with little grip loss after playing around with the 2000's+ cars. They may not look as good but they feel so nice to pull off.

Modern WRC are amazing machines

I got it for free back when it was early access because I bought an AMD CPU. fFeels good man. Webm related, first and last Dirt Rally webm I ever made, I should make some more.

Please, everyone knows it was coming out ages ago when part of the OST leaked

Greatb8m8, anyways If Ghost made a new NFSU with roughly the same customization as '15 (bring back autosclupt you faggots and maybe non-widebody overfenders) but gave it some actual driving physics maybe ala Prostreet then it'd be great. Even if they shoved in social shit, though it'd be better not to

They only really have to fix 2015's physics somewhat to have a good game on their hands.

I played that 10 hour demo and it felt like a shitty later Ridge Racer knock-off. Even if it were one-to-one with RR6 or 7 I'd still be kinda thrown off because it doesn't lend itself to open world driving very well. Though it'd be hard to fuck up the physics any harder then they have, so anything would be an improvement.

not happening

And shove all the cutscenes up their fat asses.
Also have non-shit AI

Just a reminder, tomorrow 3PM EST/8PM GMT is the next VTCC race, next race is at a track (Oschersleben) I still cannot type the name of properly.

Track:

Carset:

Server info (password: 8ch)

Download a copy of rFactor, such as the version ISI has mirrored onto mediafire and install it: mediafire.com/download/6cddyi0sw3nhjzn/rFactorSetup1255g.exe or this lite version if you're in a rush: mega.nz/#!olhW2CAI!bmZjsjs1LoFLdeOjQXC7qdDs7pYkbHxQuT2SQUsrGdY

Then apply the 4chan crack to it, replacing rFactor.exe: mediafire.com/download/4ynt55wcedcr3i0/rFactorWindows7Version.zip

The memes are evolving.

Nice.

Yep, and the grid is slowly as well. Hopefully we might be able to get 10 people in to the next grid with the projection based on advertising.

You should make more rally webms. So it's not just my shit and a bunch of others without goofy audio

anyone racing anything tonight?

every tiem

Shedding weight for that there acceleration boost.

archive.is/cMfiR
lol

Nice weight reduction

Only Clarkson was fired, Hammond and May decided not to renew their TG contracts with the BBC. Hell, May is doing a new Reassembler this month. Considering they can't even get that right I don't even want to read the rest of the blogpost.

Well, considering they copy pasted all the scripts and shit from old-new TG it's not surprising someone that didn't like old-new TG is not liking GT.

And yeah, it's still entertaining but it feels reheated as fuck. Like so many yearly video game franchises it's not even funny

still has bretty gud cars

fuck this car is so silly

It should be a human right to be able to drive around in a fun car with Eurobeat blasting out the speakers.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Dual degrees are a meme. Way to play yourself, friendo.

I love you

I haven't wanted a yaris since the mk1. Now I want this one. I'll give both nuts and half a kidney for it.

The guys who made the status know perverts who want to cum on renaming will buy it

Here's the basic get down for tomorrow's race.

FRs have a natural advantage in this track over FFs.
That said, you can still compete, but it's easier to understeer like a scrub in them. Late on the brakes, and late on the throttle. If you have a wheel, try to trail brake as much as possible.

Setup here, but I dunno if it'll work with an FR
>a.uguu.se/3cVWVIkIVZXy_volvo.svm
Also my connection is shit lately, so I will probably drop out off both races, if manage to join the races to begin with. Best of luck to everyone.

Honestly, that would be a nice way to conclude the Ace Combat series with a callback to the beloved PS2 games

In other news the sky remains blue (or Grey overcast for Britain).

Either way I finished watching the latest episodes and I quite liked them. The Grand Tour was fun, and the sustainable body parts isn't too far fetched. Though there is the whiff of needing to cover old ground so they can make the same jokes again like how TG did with their reboot (except I actually like watching TGT). Speaking of is there any news coming out about TG since Evens is gone? I though Joey and the two blokes who did the extra thing could be decent enough to watch.

Also what fucked up spambot did /furry/ sign Holla Forums up for? At least we're getting bumped

Wish i could get someone to draw my FFXIV character

They really need to make the American racer guy try out the Trabant

lil bastards

Also for the reliant racing thing on horizon, i hope the guy organizing it reads this:
My gamertag is Topi Kekkonen and i want to participate but the xbawks program is glitchy and i can't talk to you. so hopefully this counts

kids took em all for something
guess i should point that out

He's a big guy

i think ive found something like that, ill try make it tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=EDT-pZHr0TA

respect murican cars
just kidding i only like ricers

oops forgot pic

Of course i googled it before coming here you moron.

When I looked up all the articles were about self-publishing and not self-printing.

Since it's so "Spoonfeeds" you could have told me already but you have chosen to be an asshole it seems.

Now YOU FUCK OFF

This is no zaku my boy, no zaku

I really want to know if it's still worth playing

crashes never get old in this game. i figure if i'm having bad race i have a pretty good chance of having a nice crash.

welp, guess it's gonna be a character reveal then, maybe not even that… or it's gonna be a shit character nobody wanted

RTS Games. 4X games.

How do I decide this? Should it be the most memorable game?

Saving it is also nice as is 3 wheel drifting*.

He was pretty bland. Didn't really have any personality or any real reason to stick around with Shepard if you go the route of saying fuck you to the illusive man. He just kinda.. does. It's like he's the guy just there for a paycheck.

Ok, im the faggot who posted Sp's mathematician face all shitty and GIMPy.
For those interested in rFactor, or those who just simply cannot download the game in time or join us, I'll be streaming the entire thing.
twitch.tv/jorgenbob
Race 'n shit starts around 12pm PST, Stream will start at 11am PST/2pm EST, or sometime close to 12pm my time.

I just dug out my rFactor disc which, for whatever reason, I haven't bothered to install yet. What do I need to race with /ogc/?

Mod: mega.nz/#!QYsTlALL!LiyETxte1Jo2tmzAXusZG-l9sEi4MgZBBNrrmNo4YYk
Track: mega.nz/#!3JFTyTxJ!1vbAXoQBTvKxS7L8vo2-TxlDDZFtkx9qFoBADXP6dmA

Nice. Comfy Christmas viewing.

Does anyone still play racing games with their family? I've been playing GT6 with my dad.

Is there any good driving games that are 4 player on PS3 though? He's complaining because GT6 only allows 2 player local.

Blur is the only answer you need, my friend.

Is there even any real good racing games where you can face off against other people?

Aye thanks user. Hopefully will be in the next race if I get my timings right.

rFactor, rF2

the trailer is sex

practice when?

Practice server is now up which will run until 3pm EST when it turns into qualifying.

Password to join is 8ch.

For anyone who can't make it to today's race, feel free to watch it on the stream:

twitch.tv/jorgenbob

Nostalrius.net is a fucking CHINESE GOLD FARMING WEBSITE

nice lewisha dubs btw

Good race fam.

Good race everyone, we'll be having another one same time next week Saturday (3PM EST/8PM GMT)

Track by random decision is Barbagallo.

Carpack (Same as before, VTCC): mega.nz/#!QYsTlALL!LiyETxte1Jo2tmzAXusZG-l9sEi4MgZBBNrrmNo4YYk
Track (Barbagallo): mega.nz/#!DJUXGLrb!-acIt8SlFzrVaXdvsBhPZ9MrD2TPSj6KijU6gq2bQyg

REAL MEN DON'T HOLD BACK

will they buy stolen goods from you?

White-haired black guy.

haven't had my computer in two weeks

Didn't seen any threads about this at all for the past 3 days

no one plays that shit

Bane the Big Guy

Nah, gimme the 2D anime version.

Cage's "press x to jason" games are pretty famous in normalfag circles.

Omikron is nothing like those though, it's a whole different hell for different reasons, but it's an actual game and I even liked it a bit.

This kind of mistake triggered a bad deja vu

Yeah she may either go botlane or mid but he btfos anything with low hp either way

Again, stop acting like the game is so complicated you need to master the very basics of the universe to do anything, its fucking simple, I'm giving the bare most example and you are taking the context the fuck out of it.

None of ANY of the Final Fantasy games have complex battle systems, they all are fairly average to understand and use.

What am I looking at?

Well its ubisoft. So no. Its already shit. Don't buy it. Don't even bother going to other sites asking for opinions, its shit. DON'T BUY IT!

Deceive the world

Always online anti piracy system that costs a shit ton of money to add to a game. A DRM system that is really hard to beat.

That all these companies are removing it is incredibly odd.

AVGN used to be so good.

He means well. He just kinda, ya know, triggered the events that led to mankind's extinction.

I wonder why he never bothered to find a woman.

Not him, but games are simply not a good medium for storytelling.

Storytelling is at its strongest when the storyteller has complete control over everything and can control how and when the reader/listener experiences everything. It is a linear narrative, with a starting point and an ending point, the reader is simply along for the ride, and maintaining that linear sequence is important.

Video games are unique in that they allow the player to influence what is going on around them. This conflicts with the structure of a linear narrative, and disrupting this structure causes the "flow" the narrative to be broken. The player can alter the story or the world around them, experience certain things out of order or not at all. It does not allow for that concise, contained experience that is necessary for a linear narrative to have the most impact.

What makes video games unique, their biggest strength, works against what makes a strong story. That is not to say you cannot have a game that both has good gameplay and a good story, however I'd argue most games don't and simply focus on the storytelling, often leaving the gameplay to be rather uninteresting and shallow.

Middle dook is best duk

I don't know why there's no sounds, I fucked up the export from rFactor somehow

Me(volvo) losing the rear and almost smashing to the rear of the car in front.

Same thing happened a year ago.

Mario is da bomb.

His father died recently and he's probably in an emotional turmoil right now. And I heard people are taking advantage of him right now.
I'd say to give him some time to get over things.

user but that's not WoW

His reaction to the "reveals" was golden and I completely felt the same way

This game is great.

I want to do terrible things to bedroom-clothes Shantae.

yay I'll skip football for this!
oh, never mind

check this 8

It was a better start than the first race, T1 was a fucking pile up. I can never see the green, and when I used the count down timer I jumped everyone and race 2 had to restart. I dunno.

I hope you plan to lose the final battle. Best ending.

enjoy all the vehicles and tanks you collected in online because that data isn't deleted. Play every mission with them.

Well its Metroid Prime BUT with Wii controls

danmaku for ants?

You mean easily avoidable with a little patience, and never a threat to an experienced player? Pretty much.

Armored Core 6 soon bros

What the fuck is with all these random posts? There are too many to quote all of them.

Some Furry got butthurt or some shit and set a spam bot onto the top 25 boards, they use to have this nuzzle paw shit in red text.

What's worse that outside of our own thread it's made things a lot more on topic if a bit random.

Namefagging for second to differentiate from spam

Isn't it that BUI spambot faggot?

It's the BUI spambot faggot from last night, his trick today is to have it reply to random ass posts so it's basically a schizophrenic fuckfest.

I thought this was a common consensus.

Weird. Is this a way to get around automatic spam deletion or something?

Some threads don't even let me post in them, they just hang at posting… and the post never actually goes through.

Furi

The old man lost it years ago

Unsure right now. I know captcha has been sporadic on and off so maybe it was enabled when you tried posting. Some boards also have a spam counter which blocks based on IP right now which I don't know how to fix.

That wouldn't do anything here because it posts with a different IP every time.

I know /a/ has implemented a deletion and ban for every new IP that has posted since the spam started yesterday - if you post with a certain trip your IP is recognised as human and you can post as per normal.

I can post here fine, but when I jump to the other thread (>>11435145) and post is just hangs, so there's only a minute or so time difference between trying to post.

What does /ogc/ think of stickerbombing?
sorry for the shitty picture it's impossible to make photo mode not look like garbage

might have to bust out my old netbook now

Dunno about downgraded on the switch, but overall, it looks like utter dog shit.

Terrible game. Trying to be art but just ended up being pretentious and shallow.

no love for the Snow Bros?
shame on you Holla Forums

Hammerfell guerilla warfare.

do the new pokemans run okay or is it still shit

/thread

no, there isn't

goku, vegeta, maybe trunks could take out blackbeard

the original sleeper
haven't seen it around in vidya though.. saw one go for a bunch on one of those auction shows

depends on the stickers i guess?

I love old Buicks.

I BLEW ALL MY MONEY ON A FUCKING COROLLA THAT I WANTED TO DRIFT WITH AND IT CAN'T FUCKING DRIFT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'LL HAVE TO FUCKING GRIND MORE CREDITS

Try harder to drift.

here's your tutorial

part2

tbh this track had basically no starting lights, maybe made for rolling starts or something

but rfactor was made before someone found out virtual start lights are a good thing

There's the GNX in some Forzas

The pedals are nice and light, the car has 50,000km it's broken in. I'm gonna have to find a comfortable posture because I'm not enjoying the car like I should. Thanks.

The pedals are nice and light, the car has 50,000km it's broken in. I'm gonna have to find a comfortable posture because I'm not enjoying the car like I should. Thanks.

I'm gonna try it, just hope I can find comfort in that because it's a bit annoying. Thanks.

GSX I meant, GNX too but not relevant here

If you get GID, you have a virtual green light.

Also, switching to the lap times LCD mode and going when the lap timer starts ticking is another, simpler way.

ROCK IS DEADER THAN DEAD

nah for those floor ones you have to use your whole foot. I usually put my whole foot on the pedal using the weight of my leg to push the it down. Then slowly slide my foot off the pedal until it says at roughly the right speed. For me, I usually end up with 60% of my foot on the pedal and 40% on the floor infront of the pedal.

Put some current downloads for the current series and rFactor up on the wiki if anyone is curious.

ogc.wikia.com/wiki/VTCC

KEEP PUSHING TOVARISCH

Seriously just keep going ham, give it maybe 90% of what you think would be maximum McRae, and you'll be surprised how well you suddenly start doing. Lemme give you some meme arrows about when I learned of the 90% thing.
Only downside is you don't get to see shit like webm related when you do really well.

I ain't gonna shill my jewtube channel, but I look at my early videos from a year or two ago where on the daily stages I'm in mid to low tier, now I'm gunning through top tier every single time. The trick is just keep going man.

Unrelated note, anyone got the "when the eurobeat kicks in" webm?

That's the perfect saying. Once I started easing up on the throttle I started doing way better than I was going 100% all the time. Well that and I found out the speedometer in the Citroen is mph and not kph.

The digital speedos are all set to whatever your prefrence is in the options menu, by default in the US/UK it's MPH

BECAUSE BY GOD WE'RE NOT CHANGING THE FUCKING SIGNS, DO YOU KNOW JUST HOW RETARDED OUR PEOPLE ARE?!

/ogc/ give me your fucking spirit energy because I need to be a fucking god like driver to just not die now-a-days.

you deserve it tbh

If it's not an AE86 it's FWD, and FWD cars are incapable of drifting the way RWD cars do (in forward gears, that is). What game are you playing anyway?

Thank you for confirming my rant, Vince.

This, in FWD cars the best you can do is slide and power through.

what third world country are you living in my friend?

nah that digital thing in the citroen is mph no matter what i set the menu too.

archive.is/Q35NK

So Dirt Rally 2 announcement in January?

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP

PORSCHE IS NOT RENEWING ITS DEAL WITH EA AFTER THE LICENCE EXPIRES THIS MONTH

(Text in Nazi)

speedmaniacs.com/News,Assetto-Corsa-und-Porsche-Zu-Gast-bei-Kunos-Simulazioni,8647

THE REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER

DANCE THREAD.

inb4 it's e-sports

tbh the "exclusivity" was pretty much gone since the first Porsche expansion for a Forza game.

How do I stop rage-quitting Dirt Rally?

Buy a lancia stratos and git gud :^)

What said. Once you tame the stratos, move up to the 037 evo 2. You get that thing under control and start doing good times in it, you're instantly top tier in everything.

Thanks. What times are people clocking at Perth? I just had my first run on it at managed a 1:00.1

I hope with proper rally races too. Ones where I can stop mid track and fuck with the AI cars behind me or catch up to the ones if they have accidents.

everyone poops and everyone makes mistakes.

ooh baby
that diffuser is really, really hot

Garbage tbh, probably too much downforce

Depends really. Very high DF is really bad in like F1 because the car's performance is shit when in dirty air and that fucks with overtaking (at least to my understanding), but in WRC it might make the cars even faster.

Anyway it's pretty hot.

I don't mind the aero, but the diffuser and wing looks fucking retarded.

Also I just noticed
BLIZZARD MOUNTAIN IN 6 HOURS

SHIT NIGGER ALREADY?

Yes, friend of african american ancestry.
Which means I won't be able to play until tomorrow because shit internet

Yaris WRC has Microsoft sponsor logos

Forza Rally confirmed

New thread;