Th-thanks Todd…

archive.is/JwXAI

Th-thanks Todd…

Other urls found in this thread:

seattleu.edu/media/reprographic-services/Copyright_Mythsd429.pdf
kickstarter.com/projects/2020043306/jupiter-hell-a-modern-turn-based-sci-fi-roguelike
kickstarter.com/projects/2020043306/jupiter-hell-a-modern-turn-based-sci-fi-roguelike/posts/1754286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if he just says no?

Further legal action may be pursued?

The jews knock at his door

PREPARE FOR JEWING
AND MAKE IT SUING

They send in the muscle

Which was DoomRL?

Okay

Okay

So add a disclaimer to satisfy the document they served you: "DoomRL is a fan-made project is not endorsed, affiliated, or sponsored by ZeniMax media". Problem solved.

I don't understand this. Does it have to do with him using the Doom name?

You know, the smart thing would be to finish your fan created product and release it when it's done instead of announcing it every step of the way. It's kind of written in the copyright law that you have to actively defend your copyright or you'll lose it. Don't be fucking surprised that a C&D just comes your way.

What are they up to?

If you dont defend your copyrights you can lose them

See

DOOMRL is done though

doom roguelike.

Too hell you say.

But then how would they get jerked off by the fans?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah keep telling yourself that you jew bastards.

Remove Kike. Remove Kike from the industry.

Stallman was right. The concept of "intellectual property" has led to a confusion about what laws actually are.

wow this is just a fan project, I didn't know Todd was really this thirsty for money

they do this sort of shit all the time with fan projects.

You mean like the one that had its first release about a decade ago and its final release three years ago?

I hope OpenMW is immune to their jew magic.

Serves him right! As a girl gamer I think it's disgusting the unauthorized use of Zenimax® proprieties.

it's a fangame. They have no legal foothold. That won't stop them from killing him in litigation hell though

I guess the kikes are getting cocky cause nintendo been throwing their fag epenis around.

they'd have to fight the EFF if they want to sue OpenMW because its covered under GPL. So they don't have a case in hell. The only real thing Zenimax can do is remove everything to do with morrowind, but the engine can still exist and still likely be used to play Morrowind.

Let's hope that their legal team runs about as well as their game engines.

Not even slightly true.

Oh the EFF is pozzed, but they get all REEE when ever some big corporate type tries to shit on GPL.

[citation needed]

He could just ignore them

Actually look at the image in the OP, that's exactly what it is.

The [citation needed] is needed from the people who keep saying "durr u need to defend ur copyright"

says you

[Citation needed]

Pretty much. Zenimax is fucking aggressive when it comes to things like that. They have taken down countless source ports of Doom from Google's Play Store for even passingly mentioning the Doom brand in their name and product descriptions. Apparently the shareware episodes aren't even shareware any more, too.

That's hilarious

No it fucking isn't you absolute retards.

You can lose trademarks but not fucking copyright.

Stop being purposefully ignorant - idiots like you are the reason these companies get away with this shit.

If I don't defend my copy right, I may lose it.

seattleu.edu/media/reprographic-services/Copyright_Mythsd429.pdf

literally 5 seconds of googling.

Thank you for posting that.

Suck my dick. Choke on it.

used duckduckgo to search it and found the same links

Yes because they're powered by Google and used your search history

user…

Hurr durr don't use jewgle be the result of several generations of cousin-fucking like myself durrrrrrr(User was detained with the help of Google Catcher™ and local authorities.)

If you ignore litigation you lose by default. Enjoy going bankrupt.

Go be triggered somewhere else, commie.

Kiss my fat butt

It wouldn't happen if John Carmack didn't tweet the game.

Think he's going to take the responsibility?

This, post the results.

Do you want him to get sue…. oh

HEH

thought this was pol for a sec. based mods

Neither OpenMW nor OpenCS have morrowind code or assets.
It would be as retarded as a console manufacturer suing a emulator, or Zenimax trying to fuck with any of the hundreds of doom sourceports.

They do use reverse engineered formulas but that stuff is being offloaded post 1.0 to allow people to build their own stat/combat systems, and I think that's technically illegal but I'd be surprised if that holds up in court, if Beth/Zeni sue it's because someone used the engine and beat Beth at their own game and they are trying to do what EA did to Origin.

I do remember EULAs saying something about not allowing reverse engineering.

Zenimax is pretty scummy and I can see OpenMW hurting them. However, it is hard for others to compete with Bethesda even with OpenMW due to the lack of art assets.

can't he tell them to fuck off because doom is a normal English word?

They sued for the use of the word Scroll and Fallout.

I'm fairly certain that the devs have been contacted previously by someone from Bethesda or Zenimax, and whoever it was agreed that what they were doing was fine. It's in the Q&A on their site.

There's going to be some mad man who's going to beat them, maybe the teams behind TR will end up on a project of their own, or some fag who made some good money on his crappy self published game has enough to fund the development of the game we've wanted for years, it's going to happen. Lets just hope it's someone who understands what Elder Scrolls needs and not someone feeling Nostalgic for Oblivion after disliking Elder Scrolls 6.

openmw doesn't use a ZeniMax brand name as is the case for Doom(TM)RL, and mw != Morrowind

software license has nothing to do with this

Can't he just go gaben style and replace all doom with DoomRL and say "its DoomRL not Doom, fuck off jews"?

He probably could. All he'd need to is to change the subdomain, replace any mention of "Doom, the roguelike" on the site with simply "DoomRL", and probably also alter game's logo (just to be safe).

When's Zenimax going after Squeenix, then? Final Fantasies have a spell called Doom.

only Holla Forumseddit.

90% of the time it's just lawyers covering their ass.
If they didn't do anything about DoomRL, and someone else made and then SOLD a DoomRL, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it because the offending party would point and doomrl and say "well you didn't care then!!!".

You don't, they hold it in your absence.

With copyright, enforcement is optional. They COULD point to DoomRL and say "well you didn't care then" and the lawyers would tell them "That doesn't fucking matter now enjoy the million dollar fine, you retards".

This also happens to apps using the Fallout©ZeniMax Media Inc. word. I wonder for what purpose other than being bullies to small developers

Holy fuck

Will the jewing ever stop?

I fucking knew it.
Oh what's that? You thought your Doom WADs were safe? Think again.
I FUCKING PREDICTED THIS I FUCKING KNEW IT
I FUCKING KNEW THEY WERE GONNA START TAKING DOWN DOOM FANSITES BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Remember when Zenimax conned Obsidian out of their royalty money because of their contract that said New Vegas needed at least a 90 on IGN, and then Zenimax bribed IGN to give it an 89?

That's not how it went, it was metacritic scores and I don't remember any mention of zenimax bribing.

Lawyers are BS on both sides.
Even with the disclaimers, a lawyer could argue "You don't look after this IP because of this fan-game, therefore my client can use your IP and sell it"

IP and copyright law is bullshit thanks to lawyers. But you should slam companies that fuck over fans.
Then again it's the guys who own new DOOM- so you're not buying anything from them anyway.

Metacritic.

Isn't Doom open source?

MODS=GODS

Well you aren't going to are you?

What's the law here?
Technically they could take down nexusmods too then, and every mod as well, right?
Isn't there some fair use for modders or anything similar?

mods = gods

The assets might not be.

No, it kind of isn't.

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

By all accounts only expect their desire to uphold copyright to apply when their sales won't be directly impacted.

Hell the whole paid mods fiasco was their hopes to establish a new system which they could directly profit from so they could then do away with nexus.

You're at the club and this guy's arm passes through your girlfriend's ass, causing her to reach the outer atmosphere. What do you do?

Call it DUM RL and change any refrences to the game by slightly changing the name of things.

ALL YOU FUCKING HAVE TO DO
I AM TIRED OF COPYRIGHT WHINING, YOU KNEW THE LAWS BEFORE YOU STARTED THE PROJECT YOU CAN STILL FIX IT BUT ITS BETTER TO FUCKING BITCH ABOUT HOW UNFAIR THE WORLD IS ON TWITTER

Looks the everlasting DOOM modding community is going to get fucked beyond belief, I wonder if this will wake up most people to Zenimax's treatment of properties, it's bound to happen, I mean DOOM modding and DOOM based fan made projects are as popular as ever.

No it won't because you can't sue someone for mods.
Every FUCKING TIME, a C&D has happened is because a fan project were taking donations.

You can't make Jap mods and fangames because their copyright law is the one where you lose it.
This faggot was making a Kikestarter to make a remake of DOOMRL, how fucking retarded to be to think Zenimax wouldn't do something.

Holy shit are you nigs retarded.

I'm not speaking of mods, I spoke of the mod community as a whole, including also those who make games based on the DOOM property, like Doomrl.

Tbh even so, I still think zenimax should have let him release his game.
They could either ask him for a contractual relationship (say, they get 50% of the profits and in return they don't sue him into bankruptcy) or just let him release his game.

They're much more likely to sell doom remade 2 in 2 or 3 years time if people are interested in the doom franchise than if nobody cares anymore and hopped into a different one.

This is the maker of nuDoom we are talking about here. If anything, the less people care about Doom the better for them. Better for people to forget what a competent game looks like.

That would require legal paperwork money and time spent, as well as a legal and financial risk in just setting that up.
If he wanted to make a kikestarter he should of gotten permission.

As far as DoomRL he needs to change the name on the front of the website, remove any trademarked property, as in names and images from DOOM.
Or he can remove all ads, and donations as you can be a fan project or a "parody" project when you take no income from it.

Into the oven with you.

Holla Forums just showing how fucking retarded they are

You's a gud boy you dindu nuffin.

Kikestarter has nothing to do with Doom other than using absolutely same mechanics as DoomRL and the mechanics part was made by that guy. They can't do shit about Jupiter Hell and dev doesn't ask for DoomRL donations, so they go at DoomRL-as-fan-project.

Only the first three games and only the code. NuDood's code will sure as hell not be.

Then they should of saw it coming, either way its easy to fix as I said.
He can ignore it and its free to represent yourself in Civil court.

No one will remember nuDoom existed in a year's time.

a question for you anons. I am a doom modder who posts in agdg. Should I be worried about my total conversion mod now?

MoM user here, I am still working on it

As long as you are not taking donations or have a website running ads while using Doom Copyrighted images.

The only retard here is you.

good, six million developers die of starvation every year because of piracy like this.

kickstarter.com/projects/2020043306/jupiter-hell-a-modern-turn-based-sci-fi-roguelike

Maybe it has something to do with this.

I can tell you're Holla Forums from shit logic and hypocrisy.

And look they are already on the way to fixing the problem.
They will probably get more backers from this anyway.

memed.

this, your supposed to obey the law, not question it, for millions of years scientists and sociologists have been making sure laws are just to everyone, your not entitled to question them.

Actually it is.
You are suggesting a law is unfair therefore you can ignore it.
Which is the same level of reasoning a nigger in the hood uses when he goes to do nigging.

Thanks for trying.

Blown the FUCK out

Now if you could just point out where I said this. You have been doing nothing but kneejerking all this time. You've shown you're eager to suck all the jew dicks around you. So much so that it's clouding your mind.

Dude please get your head out of your intestine.

Well if they hold the copyrights and trademarks they can go ahead and tell people to stop using them all they fucking want.

See, the whole "I'm not using it to make money I just ask for donations" thing just doesn't fucking work on an internet economy that is based off of attention and donations.
You make a website for your fan-game. Put a google add on the website and the traffic that the fangame gets to that site would therefore constitute income.

Unless you are using the property names for parody or commentary, you know "fair use", you're pretty much fucked.

You're not criticizing the law, you are criticizing me for not QQ about those ewull laws the man is oppressing you with.
Nothing major has changed in copyright laws since the 90s, if shit like this happens then you only have to blame the faggots who let it.
You're like the fag who plays monopoly with people, has played 50+ games and as soon as a rule doesn't work to your favor you start bitching at everyone it should be changed.

See

Just change the name to DooDRL or something.

I am criticizing both.

Except that's wrong and your entire analogy is terrible. Go suck some more jew dicks, pal.

You sound like a liberal self-fellating their own intelligence calling themselves educated while their opponent is a bigoted uneducated idiot.

Yet despite this you and liberals are unable to form a rebuttal.
Its okay little tray tray I know you can't fix your niggerish nature.

Just wanted to add that this also applies to mods. That's right, at any time the owners of the IP can go ahead and toss out cease and desist orders to any and all websites they find that are distributing mods to their games.

So you don't lose your copyright by not defending it, they just want you to know that its really fun and cool to sue whenever possible.

Everyone knows how IP laws work already faggot.

I really hope Jupiter Hell gets funded. I don't know why but I'm a sucker for these roguelite games.

This. Doom is open source. Where he fucked up was using his project as part of his Kickstarter. That's when Zenimax are allowed get involved.

This isn't a case of "Hurf Zenijews killing the community" (They do it elsewhere). It's a case of the original author of the mod being a dipshit and not reading the EULA of the open source Doom code which says you aren't allowed to sell modified versions or use them to promote other profitable activities like Kickstarter.

Nearly 50% of the time when a fan game is taken down and the devs cry about it, it was because they were taking money or donations on the side or trying to make it profitable.

The other 50% is Nintendo and Square being Jewish.

No they can't the only time they can do that is when it says you cannot change the game in the EULA.
They can at anytime shut down mods for HAVING DONATIONS OR AD TRAFFIC.

I have to really wonder what companies hope to actually gain from exerting this sort of control. I can see why Nintendo would get rid of AM2R - it directly competes with one of their own products (even if they aren't drawing any attention to it themselves), but a Roguelike based on DOOM? How is this any threat to their existing products or their "brand"?

Firstly, the Kickstarter is not attached to Doom, it's a remake of DoomRL without the Doom. This takedown has nothing to do with his Kickstarter.
Secondly, you know whether or not a fanworks are being made for a profit has no actual bearing on fair-use and copyright law, right? Companies have as much of a right to take down a fan project that takes donations or takes in ad money as they do for a project that makes no money at all. There's also no difference in their right to take down a fan game versus something like fan art, music remixes, game mods etc.

By your logic, no one should ever make any sort of fan work to something they enjoy. Yet the vast majority of copyright holders don't try and take them down, even when its jewtubers making money talking about their games/movies/etc or artists getting paid for commissions based off of representations of their properties. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's got something to do with fair use? And no, profit isn't and absolute breaking of fair use either, nor does being non-profit automatically classify something as fair use.

Doesn't seem like it.

As the copyright holders they are free to change the EULA at a whim.
The only exceptions to this is if the game's code is protected by one of those FOSS licenses but even then it gets murky because now its a matter of the actual source code vs the branding of the game.

They could also just use the same excuse they were trying to give for making paid mods a thing. That some mods would misrepresent and damage the image of the brand (the game) and that they would have to be removed from possible use.

You did something right for once Mark. Good job.

Could be someone in the legal department of the company trying to justify their position. Every now and then they got to do something other than make sure the right asterisks are next to the right words on advertisements and disclaimers.

IT'S A FUCKING WAD
DOOM WADS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR OVER 20 YEARS
FUCK OFF YOU ZENIMAX APOLOGIST

Wait are you telling me that ==Redtext==
== Redtext == doesn't work on Holla Forums anymore?

Well that is just fucking gay. Might as well just use 4 Holla Forums at this point.

Checked

But why? What's the reason to shut down a rogelike free fan project based on your game, instead of zdoom for example, which promotes piracy and does a better job at optimizing your game than you did. Of course I dont want zdoom down I just dont understand the logic behind this

wat

Expert bait

DoomRL isn't a wad you nigger, it's a roguelike fan game of Doom

And by the way, if they treat a fan project this way, imagine what will happen to fallout frontier

Metroid, pokemon and now this. Fans make better games than devs and they keep trying to shut them down. At some point this has to blow on their faces

Ah, I was confusing this for DoomRLA.
He's still a doublenigger for defending Zenimax because "muh copyright :^)""

Since most of you people can't be bothered to go to the actual website, I did it for you and highlighted the important part of why they got hit with this notice.

They sent the D&C because there is a game that directly gives credit to DoomRL, using DOOM tm as marketing material.
That's not true, at all.
That's because you can review a product or play a product and make money because you're not selling a product your selling entertainment, same reason you can make a parody movie and sell it.

No they are not, you have to AGREE to the EULA and EULA does not overwrite law.

Holy shit do you nigs love talking out your ass.

EULA's get updated all the fucking time.
Especially now since you can push an update to a game and as part of that update make the user have to agree to a new set of EULAs.
Of course, the loop hole here is that if you claim the mods are only for the previous version of the game, you should be safe.

I'm afraid you're the one who is talking out of their ass.
Let me guess, you're one of those fags that pirates everything, aren't you?

OpenMW got a green light do do their engine rebuild, the only thing Zenimax wanted changed was the project name.
It used to be called OpenMorrowind.

Did you miss the part where you have to re-agree to the modified EULA? Obviously.

You should actually read the whole posts before replying.
Go back to twitter or reddit or whatever fucking cancer ridden 140 character limited bullshit "community" you come from.

And why are they trying to shut down a game that has nothing to do with doom? Just because it's based on a game based on doom? That's retarded, and they'll get away with it anyway. Are they going to shut down all those games advertised as 'retro shooters based on 90s shooters like doom'?

Which require an agreement to.
Are you a fucking idiot? Anytime anything updates EULA they have you agree to it.

Oh yes please explain to me how a company is going to update their EULA saying

You are theorizing a thing that has never happened and probably never will.
Even Zenimax didn't make old Skyrim unable to use mods from 3rd party sites, they decided to do that we Skryim remastered which is fucking them over.

Like fuck you are retarded.

Top kek.

That is the point of contention retard. You can't claim in one post that EULA's can be changed on a whim then backtrack to "b-but you have to re-agree!". Pick one nigger, then look up whim in the dictionary.

You are not even worth talking to you are that fucking retarded.
Just like this guy.
This post too.

From my post here:

I suppose it was too much for me to believe people on this website would have the reading comprehension to understand the implied re-agreement that you would reject on the newer game version as you kept to an older version.
Fucking hell I hate autists. If you don't spell it out completely they go apeshit on you.

Here, let me highlight the other part of that, also in green.
Its like a daycare having Disney characters painted on their walls. The images/copyrights/trademarks are not being used in a direct sale but they are being used in a back-door sort of way…a way to draw attention and advertisement.

When you keep on getting rebuked and you have to call 3+ people retards, more then likely you are the retarded one.

Im hyped they are making a rogue Doom game

I understand that they are using their previous project as advertisement. But marines shooting demons in space is too generic for a copyright strike. I am so confused because galaxy in turmoil is a classic sw battlefront copy with different skins, but they were allowed to continue, kickstart it and even advertise it as a battlefront succesor

Are you on drugs, son? Because you seem to think you refuted the reasons why Zennimax has a case in telling these people to shut it all down but everything you listed is exactly why they have the case.

Well its obviously at the discretion of the copyright holder.
My best guess is that someone in Zennimax legal department is justifying their job position. Or maybe trying to gun for a bigger bonus after the holiday season.

Going to have to explain that one bud.

I suppose I could have misinterpreted your intentions but that last line implies all the shit you greentexted was in some how a disagreement.

Maybe i'm just a retard for not being able to speak in shitpost.

You're getting warmer.

Then explain to me why Zennimax doesn't have a case here.

That's not what I'm doing, I'm saying they do have a case and from their actions they think they have one too.

Good goy. Seriously.

Then what the fuck was that about?
Responding to the EULA and game companies being able to get rid of mods should they choose to?
I still stand by it. I remember a mod site or two being taken down because of just such things.
But just because Bethesda, Zennimax, or whoever hasn't wanted to do it doesn't mean they can't if they wanted to.

And let us not forget that they already TRIED to at least take control of the fucking thing with that "paid mods" system. So they've scratched at the idea but I think in the end they realize that all Bethesda can pump out are boring fucking sandboxes and they NEED the modding community to make their games worthwhile. They're essentially selling a hobbyist platform more than they are ever selling a game.
At least in my opinion…Vanilla Skyrim is boring as all fucking hell and from what i've seen Fallout 4 has not fared any better.

Which they couldn't because it requires and agreement. If someone never agrees to it they can't take it down, which is why its usually never done because it costs legal fees and you might lose because someone never agreed to the EULA.
And ironically above all the things that fucked over paid mods it was COPYRIGHT LAWS, as now you have hundreds of people trying to get paid, legally protected under law that Bethesda and Steam gave them.
But they are using now mods that are made with other mods which causes a legal cluster fuck.

Maybe he needed to put a disclaimer saying that was sarcasm at the end of it

And that's why I pointed out previously that the loophole is just to never update the game and claim that the mods only work on the previous version of the game. In this hypothetical scenario, of course.
Now, what the copyright holders could and would most likely do from there is to make sure the next update searches for any files they wouldn't want and either break the game or just get rid of them entirely.
If you modded Street Fighter V to put the R.Mika buttlsap in, the next update to the game got rid of it so you had to put it back in (this is a recent real example).

Not entirely. Remember, the copyright holder of the game that is to be modded will supersede whatever copyright can be claimed by the mod creators. So in the end they could just say "fuck it, it was ours to begin with." and outright take the modded work or shut it down or just sue the mod makers if they didn't stop, etc etc.
Of course this would have engendered shit loads of ill-will and bad-press and basically would have cut their own game sales off at the knees in the future.
So yes, it is a legal clusterfuck but it is mostly a PR clusterfuck.

I still wonder who came up with the idea though? Was it Bethesda? Was it Valve?

So, the mods want us to not use google, as they banned the one criticizing the user that suggetsed to not use google, or want us to use google?

It is. To infringe on copyright doesn't require you to make a profit off your work, just that it requires you to be using copyrighted material against the wishes of the copyright holder. If someone draws a piece of fanart of Pikachu it would be copyright infringement whether or not it was made during the artist's free time.

Reverse engineering formulae is allowed within copyright law. You cannot copyright a formula or algorithm. You can copyright code that implements an algorithm, but even then, you may not be able to claim copyright. If code is trivial or obvious then you can't copyright it either. Eg, there is really only 1 way to calculate averages so you couldn't copyright code that calculates an average.

USA should copyright nuclear explosions and ask Japan to return 2 nukes.

that's where patents step in.

Bethesda came up with the idea, pitched it to valve and valve co-operated.

i doubt it, to "legally" use OpenMW you still need a copy of Morrowind

> kickstarter.com/projects/2020043306/jupiter-hell-a-modern-turn-based-sci-fi-roguelike/posts/1754286

Fucking lord mark

I LOVE the fact that they left out Elder Scrolls and put Evil Within instead. Yes let the Jew Salt flow.
All Zenimax has done is given these guys free publicity and made themselves further look like dickheads in the eyes of the consumer.

You're a fag, and you're shit's all retarded.

Doom's source code was originally released under a non-profit license. However, it was re-released under the GNU GPL in 1999, which is a license that explicitly allows for-profit selling of the program, as long as the source code is available.

If you were to take Moonman Doom and remove or replace all Doom assets, you could sell it as its own game and there would be jack shit Jewnimax could do about it.

Furthermore, DoomRL doesn't even use the Doom source code, jackass. It's a roguelike, why the fuck would it use an FPS engine? The main legal problems, as I can see it, are the fact that it uses the Doom name, Doom characters, and is explicitly called, "Doom: The Roguelike."

It's still fucking gay that Zenimax chose to C&D him. There is literally no reason to fuck with fan projects, no money is being taken away from you.

Normally I'd be calling them kikes but the guy actually had a kickstarter for it. That's pretty fucking stupid.

No he didn't, user-kun.

Oh, I see now. The Kickstarter was for an original game. So Bethesda are acting the part of typical kikes then.

Yeah, this isn't anything new. They tried sueing minecraft when they introduced "scrolls" in an update. They just renamed Scrolls after that.

guess someone is buttmad google filtered us.
oh by the way, everyone has a few cousins theyd fuck. right?

load my quick save

its to see what they can get away with and flex their muscle. at the modding scene.
what they get out of it is less people playing games that they arent selling

The term is 'coffeebreak roguelike', user. D**mRL predates the indie clique roguelike meme.

This is blatantly false. Doom is not just "open source" (which doesn't actually mean what you think it means, it's actually free software), it's free software licensed under the GPL, and as such, modification, redistribution and even charging for it are all fair game. That's what free software is all about.

What we are seeing here is trademark fuckery, not anything related to licensing

Maybe I need to post the pictures again? Seems like a whole lot of people aren't getting what the issue is.

Oh no. The horror. This person sounds like someone new alright.

Still a decent insight the issues at Zenimax iD.

I don't even know why people are surprised at this to be honest. Jews gonna jew.

If this doesn't get remissed with an apology letter I'm going to be pissed.

Watch me being a commie on their asses nig

I bet my ass if he made the site like doomrl.chaosforge.org, he wouldn't had any problems.
Post best cookies.

Go back to 4chan you cucks.