SPECTRE KNIGHT TRAILER MOTHERFUCKERS

SPECTRE KNIGHT TRAILER MOTHERFUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QKaC0
archive.is/wWtQJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shovel Knight was alright, but this seems like too much of the same to me. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Looks like more effort went into this than Plague Knight, which mostly used the same levels but with additional rooms here and there. Good, looking forward to it.

It's a free update.

Literally the Lightning of "Indie" ""games""

Yeah but "The Lightning Of" is the Lightning of Memes.

This was the only slightly interesting thing in that entire shitpile.

Shovel Knight was OK.

Fuck off, just play old sega or nes.
Go back to where you came from.

Whats bipolar disorder actually like? How do you cope?

If you let bait like that slide it will attract actual idiots who think like that.
Responding to extremely obvious bait or continuing to respond to someone baiting for longer than needed is the problem.

I've got my Vita version of Shovel Knight coming in the mail, but fuck it I think I'll buy the Xbone version too. Fuckers deserve the support, and I wanted to see that Battletoads content for myself anyway.

this music alone is enought to trigger some painfull memories

Your life is that of endless bullying

HEH
Kill yourself faggots.

So uh… I didn't see a "Summer 2017" on there or anything. Do we have a projected release of this?

I'm true idort, I own everything except an Ouya.

If this trailer doesn't please you then please suggest a better looking game that's releasing in the future.

I'll show you a spectre bp

But it is a game though. Not a walkies sim, a actual game.
I hate the crossover bullshit, but your memes are weak.

100% free update?

sounds good to me

Wait I'm seeing some new content and areas, fuck yes. I wish they had went all out like this for Plague Knight.
Is there a name for the type of music the trailer music was like? That pseudo horror organ music

Is it just me or is there more shitposting than usual lately? It looks like some people are dedicated to shitting video game threads up HARD.

Well Mark has been really spergy recently

I mean, I came in this thread expecting some sort of discussion, and a solid handful of posts are just purely shitposting. No well thought and insightful criticism, just someone coming to throw a handful of dung into the thread and walk away. I wonder if it's the 4am posters that Mark agitated lately by removing their cancerous threads.

On topic though, I'm happily surprised by this. According to the devs, they are doing new levels and everything, so this won't be another reskinned replay of the same game.

The site has been deteriorating for awhile + Vidya gaym "awards".

They should make a new game instead.

Nevermind, that's fucking great then.

Fuck off shill

These campaigns were ks stretch goals so I dont think they can drop it. I wish they had come sooner but now that it seems theyve put effort into it I am kind of looking forward to it.

I wasn't dissapointed by Plague Knight's boss fights but this will definitely break the monotony besides somewhat minor level differences.

Note: The "Flashback" scenes it seems to show, he has a Life bar, in the color scenes, he has a Will bar.

My guess is intro level is the knight before he became a spectre? I saw him wielding what looked to be a sword.

Plague knight still has the better tunes.

So is this just going to be a download free for the 3ds version?

Why no Sheild knight? Wtf

I really want to play as Shield Knight. Hopefully that's what will happen when they do the genderswap mode, and not just a pink shovel knight.

They could make a The Lost Vikings clone

fuck off with your hipster shit

bait so low quality you don't even get an image

And also better waifu

I actually wish they didn't show it in the trailers, or at least fewer of them. That would have been a fun surprise.

God damn right
If the expansion is even half of what the trailer implies, my dick might never go flaccid again

Spectre probably won't have a love interest. You're probably gonna have a bro instead who looks to be the boomerang guy which is pretty cool.

It looks like Specter knight is dead, if the trailer is any indication, so that might be the case.

Wait a minute…

It's probably nowhere near the same but this might be more fun than I was expecting it to be.

I refuse to believe people on here are actually this excited for this game. The original was decent, but not worth a buy.

whatever floats your boat, or sinks it
This update is probably the only vidya related thing in horizon that I'm excited about

If you play both the game and the expansion you're looking at around 9-12 hours of enjoyment if you're good. With this it will probably be 15-16 or so. So I'de say it's worth a buy.

Why does she think she's ugly?

Report 'em if you haven't already, there's typically one hotpocket on at any given time. Mark's been sperging a bit lately but besides the removal of LOL and 4AM I doubt he's a direct cause behind it (even considering his occasional posturing to shitposters), there's just loads of people on this board that (1)-and-done driveby shitpost while saging as if it were a downvote. Funny they complain about Reddit while not contributing and downvoting.

I'm wondering how the hell King Knight will be handled, personally, considering his gameplay seemed to be a reskin of Shovel Knight's. Same staff-bounce as SK's shovel-bounce.

Probably summons the flying rats.

I want to kiss that skeleton.

So who's the third knight who's getting a campaign?
Please be Propeller please be propeller please be propeller

Spectre, King and Plague were the winners.

Get a load of these plebs

King Knight. I don't know WHO the fuck voted for him, he's the worst character in the entire Order. King Knight a shit.

Damn, I wanted a tinker knight campaign.

I'm legitimately impressed with Yacht Club's dedication to this game. Shovel Knight was pretty good, but for them to keep adding whole new campaigns is more than I'd ever expect from some kickstarter flavor of the month.

Fuck.
My guess it was because of those "lol epic walk" memes.

how would you design his gameplay so he doesn't end up as a manlier shovel knight clone?

underwater levels and grappling hook anchor?

with tinker knight you can switch the gameplay depending on the mech he is riding, maybe allowing the players to choose what mech bring to the level, like the dinosaurs in adventure island.

Heavier first off, so movement and jumping would be affected in general. So perhaps he would create shock waves from impact with the ground as an attack. Also, his snow shovel would have more reach but maybe less precision.

I see your point with tinker though, could be fun. Just anything but shitty King Knight.

If they do his character right then he could be fucking Wario 2.0 but only more smug.

You know what would be hilarious? If King Knight somehow became the best character.

What's unique or distinctive of King Knight at all? He's shovel knight with a crown and a sword. Propeller Knight is basically a direct upgrade over King Knight, being King Knight that can fly.

Playing devil's advocate here (I personally wanted Propeller Knight), but from what I remember, King Knight was the least liked within the Order, and the gameplay shows he isn't that tough. At first, I thought he'd be somewhat money-based with his moveset and needing them for weapons, item usage and checkpoints like in Wario Land 1 (as he is technically royalty, money would NOT be sparse). A full-fledged Wario Land 2/3 style of gameplay (being hurt by certain enemies gives him special powerups in place of relics) might have been a bit too much to ask for, but would be very entertaining.

However, with Specter of Torment being so different from both Shovel Knight and Plague of Shadows in terms of scope, that might actually be on the table.

I've seen their WIP stuff for King Knight. He's pretty much just Shovel Knight with fancier animations, like spinning while bouncing off of defeated enemies instead of pogo jumping off of them. That said, back when the WIP videos I remember were made, they had much more development done on King Knight than Spectre Knight. Since we're getting Spectre Knight first, I wouldn't be surprised if they scrapped their King Knight stuff to some degree and are going to try something more unique.

Ideas:

This is what worries me the most, that the vote on him as a playable character was completely wasted.

Fucking confetti? I'm sure the devs will do something. I thought it would have been impossible to do anything with Plague knight but as it turned out they did a decent job.

So make King Knights campaign add an additional gameplay genre of sim/kingdom management and strategy?

Did you say "for free"?

With no compensation.

Nice.

Looks like I might play it. The chemistry knight looked tedious as fuck to play, but this looks like flows.

Play him instead of just "looking". He's a blast

Over the wall with you, Carlos.

I liked LOL threads

So did I
It feels necessary though

Another series that replaced the male character with a female, and she has more awesome powers to boot.

Fucking trash.

What?

Was

Fucking trash.

the part you didn't understand?

Just shitposting. Report and filter.

Fair enough. I just thought he was talking about a female character in the game you play which I've never heard of.

Yeah, the one in the fucking trailer at the top of the thread.

Don't make me bring the Sip folder.

Where does it say he's a girl?

It doesn't, but everything about the character's looks and movement are feminine. The character isn't officially female, that was just me taking it over the top.

Are they going to release DLC for all Knights, and are people going to hype the everloving shit out of it like it's a brand new game?
Are we really doing this?

I'M WARNING YOU

archive.is/QKaC0
I'm mainly posting this archive because it might give some insight as to how King Knight will play.

That makes it hotter.

Now you're asking for a bullying.

JUST DO IT

It's free content.

Are you going to hype it like a kid with a short attention span every time a new Knight DLC comes out, like you're doing right now?

Are you going to try to shitpost in every thread, like you're doing now?

Hopefully.

Doing it under another poster's command ruins the 'tism of the gimmick

It's a marketing tactic to show they are trustworthy, and honestly as long as they keep it up it's true.

kek

checked

What's with the dedicated shitposters trying to kill video game discussion lately?

YOU

UNDERESTIMATE

MY

POWER

Let's be honest, there are more of them since the 4AM Thread Purge

Fugg

For me it's this game in particular. Wouldn't hurt to make new levels instead of making every Knight playable. It gets old after a while, and this is just the second one.

Marku finally removed the blogging avatarfags? Wonders never cease.

Well there's only three in plan with Spectre Knight being the second and the levels in this one look like they have a different layout so it looks promising.

Also they're entirely free.

Just report him, he's a shitposting nigger who admitted he's here to kill the thread just because he doesn't like the game.

He made avatar fagging a bannable offense a while ago. The 4AM threads were the final kick to the head.

Also reminder that meta discussion killed the last thread. I'm partially guilty of that

I wanna see where he's going with this.

They just became tripfags.

Yeah it really looks like I dislike the game from my posts. I just don't like the fan overreaction and hype from minor DLC, that's all.

Discussing upcoming and announced video games is overreaction? You admitted you're here to shitpost, you don't want any discussion at all. Fuck off nigger, go back to >>>/4am/

What does /4am/ have to do with disliking a particular fan reaction to a game?
Also why are you so defensive?

Didn't the physical version for that get canned? Pretty sure it did.

Bamp

What do you think history will see Shovel Knight as, years from now? True, it didn't break new ground in terms of gameplay, but it's a very solid game of its own right, that managed to be simple and enjoyable with an iconic character design. Couple that with coming out in the time where the average video game is a soulless piece of shit that treats the buyers like garbage, it stands out even more.

I don't know.
The game had an ass load of hype for some fucking reason and I honestly don't know why. I guess kickstarter helped, but it was fast from the only indie game funded with it.

I predict it will have an unfair amount of credit going forward. Not to say the game isn't good it is, but it wasn't even the best platformer that came out that year.

At any rate, playing as Plague Knight is so much better than Shovel Knight. I'm actually optimistic about this now.

I'd imagine the hype was because it being a good game when it came out and still now is like finding an oasis in a desert. I don't doubt people for being happy when the alternative good games are so far and few in between I've been able to count on one hand how many good games there are per year since 2010.

Never played Shovel Knight, but this being a free update is making want to try it. Should I? Is it worth buying or should I emulate it?

Posting preliminary soundtrack.

On a side note, I have to give Yacht Club some props for not falling into the pitfall of asking for more shekels like a shitton of major Kikestarter developers. I remember them writing on their blog that they had a budget of just over $300k, and had to cram that budget into what would normally be a $600k-budget game, and STILL barely hanging on and having to delay the launch from March to June. They might be exaggerating. I wouldn't doubt it.

archive.is/wWtQJ

Pirate before you buy imo. I did. Don't regret buying it.

Everything I read in that sentence hurts. Nothing about the boomerang ninja kid is exciting or interesting. Fucker's a forced OC from deviantArt that the artist (laugh) shoveled tons of cash to Yacht Club so the shit could be put in every future chapter.

Would you recommend buying it to a huge fan of platformers?

yes

Let me put it this way, if you want a game that can best be described as "A bit of Metroid, A bit of Castlevania, a bit of NES Ducktales, and a lot of Megaman" then you'll like this game.

Sounds good to me then. I haven't bought a game in a while and I don't trust my toaster to run it, even if it is NES style.

I would understand where you're coming from but it seems that with Spectre Knight they're actually making new bosses(or at least patterns) and new areas catered to his abilities instead of simply copying over Shovel Knight's stuff. I wish they had done so with Plague.

In the base game he's a bit cringe but he comes off as a newbie hero or something so the dialog sorta makes sense. He doesn't really come off as a forced DA faggot though. But if I had to choose one that did it would probably be him.

its just you. shit posting is on the decline if anything.

Top kek.

bump

Wonder who is behind this post.

Plague knight is my favorite anyhow

Counter sage :^)

Lot of people did and the 4am threads didn't hurt anyone, sadly Mark is an easily manipulated retard and has been sperging like crazy lately over the dumbest shit and getting way to heavily involved with things, we've been hemorrhaging users for ages and Mark's answer to this is to apparently push more people out.

Its been going on for ages and its gotten worse because we don't have enough people to drown out the shitposters, then you completely worthless threads that gain far to much traction and the mods do fuck all about it, the Nudoom is only enjoyed by Numales thread is a great example of this.

And now the 4am people are yet another convenient scapegoat over the shitposting even though they always stuck to their own threads.

If this shit keeps up I doubt Holla Forums will be very active for much longer.

They are making campaigns for the other knights too? I only gave the base game one playthrough and thought it was ok, but this makes me interested to play again.

Fuck yeah.