What is this?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjp9dm/mexico-border-migration-app-bienvenidos

bienvenidosapp.com/home/

This is literally treason. If he's foreign, it's a direct threat to other countries. What the fuck dude?

Attached: 1516743483119-Screen-Shot-2018-01-23-at-43659-PM.jpg (1250x703, 87.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/drwsk75iy2sul5f/BienvenidosMedia.zip?dl=0
archive.fo/lGjcl
archive.li/VZrmg
archive.fo/LZ17j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas gas gas.

Why even post vice. No one reads it

Found the spic.

Their 'Press Kit'

dropbox.com/s/drwsk75iy2sul5f/BienvenidosMedia.zip?dl=0

Can anything be done about it?

Feed the app bad info. Also, call ICE.

Law enforcement and militias can use the app to arrest people entering the nation illegally and possibly stop cartels, who might use this app as well.

Wouldn't it be funny if this was just an ICE honey pot from the start?

Attached: 1444400895877-0.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

Attached: firefox_2018-03-11_20-47-46.png (1030x936, 72.02K)

And? The punishment for treason is to be reelected.

No, and nothing ever will be done.

it sure would be a shame if the government started tracking who uses this app. it might even be able to pinpoint their exact location in real time

lmao zog dont track itself, haha

It's clearly ICE themselves running this app, just wait until 6 months after its release and some "genius hacker" on the left will find that it's always uploading info to fed servers

Attached: shobon maga.jpg (498x600, 162.26K)

Obviously all phones positions and movements can be easily accurately tracked without any additional software on them.

Phone just needs to be download relevant data without proxy it then can be identified with mac address(4g) or imei if older. it doesn't have to upload anything outside normal behavior. Phone can then be tracked as long as the phone is on and not ditched the moment you made it across.

I sure hope this is a honey pot, if not, the person who made this is so kikey, and on top of that, a fucking idiot, wow.

Kill the people who made it, kill the employees of the companies who keep hosting it, build the wall as a dual-use full fledged armed garrison like it's Game of Thrones meets Attack on Titan.

This again? Didn't they just do this?

it is treason.
and nobody will do anything about it.
because we aren't a real country anymore.

archive.fo/lGjcl
archive.li/VZrmg

Domain information: archive.fo/LZ17j

Laws are always lies, they are a lie, they will always be a lie, and it will never stop.

Do not be a fool. Do not believe in laws.

Presumably it needs gps on to use, which means it pinpoints the user. If I were a border hopper I would be extremely suspicious and would not have carried a phone with gps with the battery in while attempting my crossing anyway.

Is it unreasonable to think ICE is behind this?

Even without GPS, you can still track their phone's location as it tries to communicate with cell towers.

Not ICE delivery app?

Dum.
Airplane mode.
Download maps to local, turn off wifi and cell.
GPS is not two way communication.

Attached: upcominglocations.jpg (1059x675, 43.19K)

send a tip to ICE OP. especially if this guy makes money off of this app, he will be fucking FUCKED. dont know the law for sure, but im pretty sure that assisting international traffickers is very fucking illegal.

but im honestly unsure if this is a honeypot or not. if it is, then it will be extremely effective at giving border patrol not only a heads up of who is coming in/planning to come in, but also a good idea of WHERE they will be coming in. especially so if they are retarded enough to bring their phone with them.

no. im almost certain it is. if anyone was stupid enough to think they could get away with having their fucking smartphone tell them how to illegally cross one, then they fucking EARNED that deportation.

holy shit, do you actually believe that?
thats very fucking naive user. if they are trying to track your phone signal, fucking airplane mode is not going to save you, you tard.

Attached: tyty.jpg (1517x737, 237.24K)

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Don't be retarded OP.

Also the app runs on volunteer reports of cameras etc. Just volunteer to report incorrect locations, and bam, you funnel all illegals rich and dumb enough to use this thing into Border Patrol hands.

Checked
GGGAAASSSSSSSSS

And

And everyone else lurking and shitposting here is on every single solitary watch list (((they)) ) have
I for one am proud as fuck
t.spartacus

you do realize they have Tracfone androids for $50?

This. This entire application works off trust, that people who download it will report accurate information where border cameras are because it is practically impossible for people to verify drive out to that area and verify it. That becomes even harder if you flood it with fake information; lets get this done.

(1)
You idiots realize (1) posting as spooks is just not convincing, don't you?

I can't believe my tax dollars go to support cuckolds like you.

bump