MASSIVE LANDGRABS NOW HAPPENING IN SOUTH AFRICA

MASSIVE LANDGRABS NOW HAPPENING IN SOUTH AFRICA

twitter.com/RationalGent/status/972920304329809920

Attached: DYCBxa1XcAE60i9.png (720x960, 41.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/willempet/status/972932440124686337
twitter.com/steve_hofmeyr/status/972403142024458240
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=I5pyzr9hQxw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helikon_vortex_separation_process
archive.org/details/Keith-ANewTheoryOfHumanEvolution1948
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident
archive.is/pDcXt
youtube.com/watch?v=XkmiDwp_HC4
youtube.com/watch?v=NnUqRXHX7SE
youtube.com/watch?v=NXjmIOvZplU
8ch.net/boers/res/28.html
twitter.com/willempet/status/972950796336881664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging
awb.co.za/
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1175381/Shocking-white-supremacist-training-camps-South-Africa.html
nationalvanguard.org/2018/02/preparing-for-race-war-the-south-african-bootcamps-which-are-training-thousands-of-white-youths/
steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/black-tyranny-in-south-africa
youtube.com/channel/UCMYtONm441rBogWK_xPH9HA
youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA
youtube.com/channel/UCQYADFw7xEJ9oZSM5ZbqyBw
youtube.com/channel/UCLhUvJ_wO9hOvv_yYENu4fQ
youtube.com/channel/UCp6993wxpyDPHUpavwDFqgg
youtube.com/channel/UCy5lOmEQoivK5XK7QCaRKug
japantimes.co.jp/author/int-debito_arudou/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mann
tylerpaper.com/texas_all_outdoors/texas-among-top-three-states-in-number-of-boat-pwc/article_34edd5fc-ef9d-5d4e-b5b1-2970455a5175.html
orania.co.za/welcome-to-orania/
mobile.twitter.com/IanCameron23/status/973069669912465408/video/1
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-politics-farmer/ululations-tears-as-white-zimbabwean-farmer-returns-to-seized-land-idUSKBN1EF2US
forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
youtube.com/watch?v=ebWxHxBTjUA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Pottinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gupta_family
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-15/dutton-wants-australia-to-help-white-south-african-farmers/9550050
archive.org/download/Rense.20180313/Rense.20180313.1of3.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=5jFliDeQx7w
afriforum.co.za/
youtube.com/user/afriforum
facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
solidariteit.co.za/en/
youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
facebook.com/solidariteit
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u
github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
archive.is/bPoq0
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
archive.org/details/Survival_201601
archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
suidlanders.org/
helpendehand.co.za/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
safrpsa.org/
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need something more than one picture. Keep looking.

twitter.com/willempet/status/972932440124686337

Attached: 9zl_YnXlaq04DUaw.mp4 (326x180, 1.11M)

bump for free gibs

Bump for a kaffer holocaust

any more info available? I can't imagine that if shit really starts hitting the fan, there's only one twitter account posting about it

News headlines in five years

Headline after that:

Attached: wew.jpg (1000x750, 67.07K)

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

hi moishe

Chimpout

Monkey see monkey do

Hi Sally

He said this is not government done.. waiting for more info.

the government doesn't have to do anything except stand back. after that, every nigger will want to claim their own and it's happening.

Holy fuck I thought they’d seize deeds and then allow the niggers to lay legal claims and such, at least give it a veneer or legality, but this is going to be a large gang action, you can keep the land if you manage to defend it from the other hordes of niggers.

It’s going to be an ongoing, mass riot until they figure out how to formalize the land ownership change (IF they do) and until that happens, we’re simply going to see the most brutal gangs of nignogs gradually taking over.

BTW it’s almost time to reap the harvest, anybody think that will happen now? We won’t have to wait years for them to start starving, it will happen within weeks.

Guess it is just a matter of time. From what I've been reading it's not seizing farmland (not sure the owner), it's a test.

I created >>>/boers/ to help the social media fags get their shit together. Please feel free to post relevant info there, but best not to link them back here. Many most of them are retarded

Attached: boer-sa-template.png (958x958, 1.98M)

Agreed.
Bantu cannot plan or coordinate on their own on this scale, so, obviously it's being orchestrated.
White-owned farmland will be next, in short order.
I think it's to gauge international reaction before the final push for genocide.
Expect to see YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook accounts that cover the Boer plight get shoahed during this time.

The situation may be a lot different than zimbabwe was, with social media and trump and the current politics. It's a lot harder to cover up stories now than in the 2000s. All the silent polite majority now have a good reason to share the news about it.

How long until that spot is a shantytown?

I hope you're right.
However, normies are typically retarded and rely on the MSM for all their information, which are most definitely complicit in concealing this.

I think it more appropriate to call it a forward operating base, since it will be used to launch raids on nearby farms.

Obviously, neither the American government nor any government is going to do anything about this. They are essentially sheep for the slaughter with nobody willing or able to stand up for them.

I think we should start marrying the White South African women so they get green cards and can immigrate to the USA where it is safer. Some sort of social networking site designed for White South Africans to marry people from other western countries in order to emigrate machetestan could be helpful.

Attached: 6a8118c5675f2ce533d185f29c328172f806c989b1300fbc468bd74fd0e4d977.jpg (1600x960, 260.41K)

I am optimistic, so far it's just threats to seize land and as far as I know no official seizures yet. South africans need to be uploading more video about this.. that stuff can go viral.

we should push the poisoning of animals on the normalfags… harder to ignore than huwhite pepo
twitter.com/steve_hofmeyr/status/972403142024458240

Attached: dead dogs.jpg (970x768, 230.58K)

Exactly. They've done a piss poor job of that. Imagine the campaign Holla Forums could wage with hundreds of hours of video & pics.

People should flood the area with german sheppards/wolves and let them run wild.

they have a breed of mastiff called "Boerboel" that hunt lions an shieeet

Attached: boerboel-no-bg-png.png (667x711 108.46 KB, 496.01K)

God damn user. that dog could probably eat through a steel pipe.

I still don't understand what stands to be gained from all of this.
Typically, your rootless, international clique doesn't go to these extremes unless there's no other way (short of getting the Americans to invade – but, that wouldn't fly in this case), and they were getting everything they wanted the way things were already going.
What gives?
Did the black golem slip his leash, or something?

That's… not a bad idea.
Boers tend to have a strong work ethic and a love of farming that's sorely missing in modern, Western society.
And I've always wanted to farm, just couldn't pull it off alone; I would need a strong woman supporting me.
I wouldn't object if she looks like Irene Nell, either…

That's assuming they haven't been trying, but, have been getting shut down by the main social media platforms.
If we're to get the message out, we need to get South Africans to start using unpozzed sites.

Holla Forums or liveleak (?) could be a start.

I guess this is how they are going to do it, without any formal declaration, just grab the nigger packs and do it. When the farmers go and ask what's happened, they will simply not answer untill all land has been seized. This is happening right now

At this point, anything that isn't the big 3.
I haven't heard of LiveLeak going SJW…yet.
Bitchute looks promising.
I also just noticed there's a new streaming service that's now embed-able here.
Haven't looked into it, yet.

We also need to keep abreast of whichever sites get infiltrated, 'cause that seems to be the current modus operandi.

I had a shooting buddy here in central Texas who has one. His family is rich an does a lot of safari hunting. They have webbed feet too.

More like five months, if not less.

Every farm should have 5 of these bastards. Right Wing BoerBoel Squads.

WHERE ARE THE FAGS THAT SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DEFEND THE BOERS WHEN THE INEVITABLE HAPPENED?
ARE YOU A PUSSY THAT WILL CHICKEN OUT OR ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO HELP THEM?
Bump.

I like this initiative

Beautiful Mastiffs

fuck yes

RIght on, I am eager to mod it and keep it tidy, but I do not want to dampen SA posting on this board in any way.

Yup, I hope they eat kangz daily

Attached: SA boer trump.mp4 (1280x720, 11.04M)

Checking my own post

Im a military user working in the Navy. How would you reccomend that I am able to marry a South African woman? Even if it is just to help her get citizenship.

This position is growing at a rate of 900 people a day. Need to boost this shit lads, fire up the twitter and send this into the normiesphere.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

I want one of these

(check'd)
The Mastiffs will eat hundreds of kangz daily.

Attached: Siener-van-Rensburg--e1387063904422.jpg (450x325, 25.43K)

Proven correct once again.
youtube.com/watch?v=I5pyzr9hQxw

Wife is a Saffa. Apparently those dogs are used a lot for home defense now. You keep them outside and try not to get too attached because you know full well what their purpose is - nigger home defense. And sometimes the niggers kill them as they try to come in to rob rape and murder you.

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are also a cool breed from there and used to hunt lions as well. Not the small pussy ones we have in america but big ones back in South Africa.

I somehow missed this the first read through.
Great job!
You're doing God's work, user.

I'm afraid I don't know much about marrying non-citizens (t. Burgeranon), but, you are in the Navy, which means if you can't locate a fellow serviceman who's done it (the process can't be much, if any, different for marrying a SA woman), chances are some will know of one who has.
What little I can add is that many times South Africaners have mentioned their government tends to hold family and assets hostage to ensure any Whites who travel abroad actually return, so, you'll have to plan accordingly if you go through with this.
As for actually meeting one, I'm gonna start digging to see if any sites already exist, a la .
I mean, I've been on certain online communities where members have wound up marrying internationally, so, it happens.
Also gonna start following >>>/boers/ to see if we can get some brainstorming going on.
Godspeed!

Thanks for dropping by.
Any advice you can give this guy: ?

I'm not sure how I feel about feeding mine kaffer meat. She deserves better.

If it were 5 years ago I'd recommend Mxit. Nowadays there's no good way, really.
As to the situation here, the attitude to everything tends to be "what can you do?" Because there's not a whole lot we can. Reasoning with them is out, because they have none. They're barely human, and we all know this even if we pretend we don't in public. Revolution is out, they outnumber us 10 to one, we're barely armed and the best we'd have are some pump-actions if we got an armed response company or two on our side. Almost certainly no automatics, and hardly any semis that aren't pistols. Nevermind ammunition issues. Add to that, if it came to war we'd have as much support as Rhodesia did. That is to say, none. A couple of Holla Forumstards and /k/ommandos aren't going to make much of a difference. Everyone's just hoping they get out before the kaffers start murdering us in earnest. Ag maar, wat kan jy doen?

Attached: Niara.png (1161x1080, 2.93M)

The notion of abandoning your homeland is vile, but in this case a retreat might be called for. Personally I'd rather have you all safe somewhere else.

If the whites all left the place would fall to pieces at shocking speed.

All White Christians will come to South Africa soon, don't lose hope Boers. It's dark now but remember the words of Oom Rensberg. Have faith and stay strong.

What about separatism?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (784x600, 73.89K)

How to marry a South African girl? Fuck if I know. I married the only one I ever met - met at university. Got lucky. Saying they are rare where I live is an understatement. But goddamn if her and her family aren't some of the best people I have ever met. Good values, intelligent, hard working, and strong focus on family. Fairly anti-degenerate. More often than not white South Africans are exceptional people. If you ever find some, make an effort to befriend them. They were raised in a naturally red-pilling environment so its easy to relax and just talk to them about anything because they understand how reality works, at least in regards to the races. For example, my wife hates non-whites just as much as I do. She has even come around to the Jewish question because she is so easy to redpill with facts and statistics. Her parents and siblings don't hold any punches either.

Then try sending them to them to the west.

Jesus christ. Its the same niggocolypse that happened when the apartheid ended and these fucks flooded into the country.

I agree, but needs must and all that. As much as anyone will try to say otherwise this is our land. We claimed and conquered and tilled and brought it from wilderness to civilization. I'd hate to leave it. More than that, I'd relish the opportunity to fight for it. Ask anyone and they'll likely tell you the same, but we're not left with many options at this point.

I'd pick a different part of the country if it were me. In any case it wouldn't work. Everything other than the spot we picked would go to shit within five years and then we'd have 60 million kaffers battering down our doors. Can't just shoot them all without incurring international fury. Can't keep them out, no matter how high a wall we build we'd need men to guard it, and there won't be that many of us for a long while.
The only real option, if we want to stay here, is complete genocide.

Does Lesotho get to be independent just because they're niggers?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (517x480, 98.13K)

We need to get this spread around as far as possible. The WH needs to be forced to look at the issue. Needs 88k signatures. Pretty disgusting it's taking so long but I think we can get this thing done.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

You basically stumbled onto history. Every time white people expand an empire, they bring in non-whites, they fracture, then separate again.
Now America….

The white ethnostate is inevitable. It's happened before….

Attached: 28cc809d321256ec1a932a99c365f7ee2a3f11504900acb9ea79502f134f06b9.jpg (1280x887 167.56 KB, 303.85K)

You cant really do separatism against millions of niggers who sorround you, want you dead and your kids raped.

Should have continued the nuclear program.

>To absolutely noones surprise, white nation, despite (((international media))) backlash for being a white nation does well and black nation run into the ground due to incompetence. See:Haiti, Liberia, Zimbab…oh wait, Rhodesia
>Niggers see nice white nation next door and begin to flood in for jobs, gibs, and money (they are allowed because at no point in our discussion were (((they))) taken care of

mfw

Attached: letter to the sultan.jpg (2202x1879, 817.23K)

Yes.

Attached: 020_021.jpg (274x363, 53.15K)

Acutally, does South Africa still have nuclear enrichment capabilities?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helikon_vortex_separation_process

I can't stand this madness anymore.

Fuck the modern world.

Fuck civilization. Those people shouldn't be there.

Colonialism would have been so much better if our ancestors just wiped out the indiginous populations wherever they settled. God I wish I could see the reality wherein they did that. You don’t really see us bitching about the Sioux, Iriquois, or Cherokee breeding like rats and abusing the welfare state, do you?

I'm just gonna leave this here.

archive.org/details/Keith-ANewTheoryOfHumanEvolution1948

Thanks for the reply.
I'd like to see that other user get his wish.

That's all right!
I heartily keked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident

Draw your own conclusions, user.

Tasmania. Wiped them out root and stock. No problems now.

The questions is whether it's possible for the Boers to manufacture a nuclear weapon to prevent genocide.

I'm just ready for some fresh SA RWDS footage.

Attached: typical_day_in_south_africa.webm (240x240 3.79 MB, 3.79M)

Never thought about the indigenous problems in the US. I thought you guys had wiped them all, or most of them at least.

I read once about mexicans claiming "muh indigenous heritage and righteous land" to get some gibs and free pass through the border, but that was a isolated event, and was during the Trump campaign with his talk about the wall and so forth.

We should've wiped them natives all out, or shouldn't be going there at all. Just look at how bad skin cancer is in Australia.
Look at how much shit they (the boars) are going through.
Imagine how much people we lost while killing cannibals amerindians.
Look at Haiti history.

Shit is fucked, mate. But we did that because we had greed kings, influenced by the bourgeoisie, and their jewish tricks.

Shit goes back before the creation of the modern state. The jew came back to Europe after the crusades, and with them came "commerce", mercantilism, metallism, the plague, the new bourgeois class… You name it.

Inb4 shareblue calls me a zogbot

Checked, until the kikes are killed off, that'll keep happening and/or happen again.

archive.is/pDcXt
Seems they don't want word getting out.

Ah, got it.
Tough to say, considering (((who))) was supposedly involved, there are so many possible angles.
If they had access to raw ore, it wouldn't be that difficult to get a program up and running from scratch.

But, why, though?
You've done nothing to suggest such a thing.

Hmmm…
Gonna keep an eye on this one.
Thanks for sharing.

I'm beginning to think that the savages believe that food is magically and automatically produced by farms, and they will get all the food by just being in possession of the farmland.
They do not understand that the land is worthless without the Boer farmers doing all the work on it.
I can't wait for the primitives to starve to death. Hopefully by then the Afrikaners will be safely in Australia.

They do LITERALLY think that. They evolved in a region where they did not have to conserve resources - food was everywhere, just go and grab it. No winters. Putting effort into acquiring resources does not compute. They see white people with more stuff that is also nicer stuff and cannot begin to comprehend what it takes to produce it. They just think that the white man has/found it - not that they worked towards it or created it with hard work and ingenuity - just that whites have it. And they want it. Because all that nice stuff doesn’t take work or thought so if the land stuff or money is redistributed, they can have it too

what is the music on the 2nd? it is what I imagine SA hardstyle sounds like, or maybe it's just dutch

This, and Africa too would have recieved this treatment if not for some specific ((("people"))). Rules of nature are long due.

If i remember correctly, they're dutch-south african musicians called "die antwoord". Song should be "i think u freaky" or something. Their videos are weird as fuck though.

Never understimate the autism of shills

Correct.
Beat me to it.

SLOT ALL FLOPPIES

lol nice.

This is a different breed. I feel like it's seeing men under hard times.

Yeah, they're definitely different.
Here's some of their latest.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkmiDwp_HC4

youtube.com/watch?v=NnUqRXHX7SE

youtube.com/watch?v=NXjmIOvZplU

There you go, dude.

8ch.net/boers/res/28.html

Thanks to whoever started that thread.

This is kinda funny, seems political but over the head of the blacks there.

Please sign

They're pro racemixing unfortunately.

Attached: 1520827029189[1].jpg (736x501, 125.89K)

Die Antwoord is degenerate stupid shit

Video of nigger

"Whites must be happy we are not calling for a genocide"
This was said by the immensely popular "Julius Malema in a speech this week, the same man that said they are not calling for the slaughter of all whites yet."

twitter.com/willempet/status/972950796336881664

wtf are these savages doing in that pic?

Castration.

Attached: Rhodesian-SAS[1].jpg (1435x925, 534.21K)

Public castration in South Africa.

Go back to sleep, goy.

Yeah i've been thinking about it
as nice as it would be to just show up at the airport and immediatly start cleansing apefrica i think we need some sort of a rally point
and how can you publically anounce a meeting point without it getting infiltrated?
for a revolution one needs
men arms ammo food water clothes shelter transportation
it can be done
there is the problem with reactionism, if you only react to some imaginary line being crosses then you get caught out
this landgrab was known about for a long time, i wonder if anyone actually prepared to revolt, if people organized

more pls

Attached: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, (Boomslang)

Take note anons. White mark on chest = animL of the white man. No, nothing just because the color is white. Look into it. Applies to many species.

What is needed is never vile. We can regroup and take it back later.

We cannot aford to lose 50+ decades of whites over some land. Let's open America up to them and reclaim their land in 10years time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging

awb.co.za/

They're not allowed to leave, effectively. Very few nations will accept White South Africans as immigrants.
They aren't diverse enough.

What is happening in to White South Africans should be meme'd everywhere, but especially in East Asia. South Korea and Japan might actually offer asylum.

Attached: fe586da989411b8ec2752abc0bcc39adcf9b2fcdcab54ae64ba277ded28c90de.jpg (1200x1698, 243.55K)

That would be incredible. Unfortunately these South Africans are so attached to the land that they'll never leave until it's maybe too late

Attached: triple-lucky-7s[1].jpg (300x300, 17.51K)

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1175381/Shocking-white-supremacist-training-camps-South-Africa.html

nationalvanguard.org/2018/02/preparing-for-race-war-the-south-african-bootcamps-which-are-training-thousands-of-white-youths/

I agree.
It would be far better to live with your family as a guest of Japan than to be rapped to death.

777 super luck jackpot! I was about to post that lol

Attached: 938a5b54ec10f723d3e62b90adb057afe0c5f1566c25a012376894cc696b186b.jpg (1280x720, 114.2K)

Basically, the facts (White Genocide is SA) needs to be translated into Japanese, and then it might be picked up by Japanese media… as it isn't totally controlled by the (((enemy))).

Attached: d514a8802d360dcb57595599c9ec0f8abff7a3292b9186ae1c99ccb318a13932.jpg (1280x720, 88.01K)

youtube.com/channel/UCMYtONm441rBogWK_xPH9HA

A good way to do this is to use VRchat and get in contact with the new Japanese virtual idols, who happen to like white people, especially their looks.

Attached: c01a79894793b2a78e9679dc1e339638669a0801c6b1cfed0dad6891c75a971d.jpg (1920x1080, 302.57K)

He was fucking beaten to death. He left office the same way JFK left his god damned car.

And
>Andrew Jackson (wanted to kill the (((bank))) )

Attached: f1d21593a71600675351a3e994d15e246764592c35d8847fc222687a8e71b1e5.gif (450x450, 145.39K)

youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA

youtube.com/channel/UCLhUvJ_wO9hOvv_yYENu4fQ

youtube.com/channel/UCp6993wxpyDPHUpavwDFqgg

youtube.com/channel/UCy5lOmEQoivK5XK7QCaRKug

Attached: e419e601ad6f5ba5eca877e7d24802d07091141d7c09bac657c6f5d875eb5f36.jpg (1280x720, 95.05K)

That said there are evil (((people))) who seek to destroy Japan as well:

japantimes.co.jp/author/int-debito_arudou/

Attached: 9ac67e155cfc0bd28bab5768cef8ca523949300636d5ab327ce4c7c0242a9a3f.png (761x720, 521.81K)

I've thought about this a lot.
taking direct flight is risky why?
^this has been tried when Simon Mann and a few hundred mercenaries flew with kit and battle rattle to overthrow equatorial Guiana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mann

So flying is definitely out.

well the best way is by sea.
Fun fact
>10 to 20 percent of stolen boats are ever found. source: tylerpaper.com/texas_all_outdoors/texas-among-top-three-states-in-number-of-boat-pwc/article_34edd5fc-ef9d-5d4e-b5b1-2970455a5175.html
I've read that usually 20-36% of yachts and other ships are recovered. This due to international waters and most nations not having a navy. I believe the USA can only board ships in international waters that are flying American flags (do not quote me on this)

so you have a large boat what now?
its implied that you will have the food/water to survive you journey and then some Bullets Beans Batteries and Bandages. (Garmin Fortrex is a must!!!)

this risky but it in my opinion is the only way to get men/war materials across the Atlantic on a budget. It is done by drug cartels to get coke and god know what into America it surely can be done to lesser capable nations in the midst of civil unrest.

P.S. this is my first time posting so apologies for any mess ups, i will now go back to lurking

Well, I see the night crew is here.
Today is my
DESIGNATED
drinking day, so, I leave things in your hands.
Keep it lively till tomorrow, lads.
God bless.

five days.

Seems like the best 'rallying point'

Also would be good to get in contact with:
awb.co.za/

The boot 'borrowing' idea is interesting.
Best to not tell anyone your immediate plans though.

Attached: awbcamp-750x394.jpg (750x394, 55.15K)

Seeing subhumans do this shit to people who are ultimately my distant family makes the fabric of my being burn and rage. I have some more pictures of what goes on in South Africa if you need some motivation. One day we need to annihilate these people wherever they exist.

Attached: niggers interbred with non humans.jpg (426x244 118.22 KB, 6.27M)

Again, I recommend Steemit and Minds to get your message out. Text posted on Steemit cannot be deleted. We need to reach a bigger audience than 8ch.

Attached: ace7adc649d3da93c534c1dd61d8840a6482d4f573e9f6dddbc908169290bc7f.gif (800x450, 306.6K)

r h o d e s i a

Attached: 28440416_2038800596375813_6164841648309141504_n.mp4 (640x360, 5.38M)

They’re claiming parking lots.
These people will make excellent farmers.

Too bad they lost because of western (((niceness))) the lesson is to not expect any help from the governments of the occupied west. Perhaps Putin might be able to help, if resources are promised in return.

The Afrikaner Resistance also needs to offer free land to fighters who join their side.

Attached: A_very_special_epsiode_of_Kemono_Friends.mp4 (1280x720, 6.96M)

No, they wouldn't.

Nobody cares about what happens outside of their own coutry, outside of their own species, only self indulging white cucks.
That's why we are in deep shit. Because we've empathy.

SA whites should go back to Europe, even If it means going as an illegal.
Without human help, and the jew propaganda, Africans will die eating their own shit, or gagging with their own blood due to AIDS or some other monkeyrish disease.

Fuck it, that's so fucked up.

And I can't help but come back to this thread every fuckin time.

The Boers need to flee to fight another day.

Japan should open its doors to the Boers on the run from niggors, because, (round of applause) the Boers could kill the wild boars causing recent furores in their willages.

And the Japs know the Boers would want to return to their homeland once famine and disease had cleansed the land.

Basicly if there is any hope for whites is SA they need to learn from what Religion of Cuck™ic State did right, and what they did wrong (not having the support of a major power). White SA needs to look to Russia first and if that doesn't work, China. Maybe even Japan as they are now able to deploy forces internationally, and a peace keeping mission would be just the thing they need.

Attached: 154667b9572ee26a19977829e2da55a36a3111312ac5ab0f027fb0a5ac6bd979.jpg (480x360, 41.12K)

fixd

user. Everything and anything must be tried. Japan is more likely to help whites that the anti-white 'white' countries of Europe and North America.

Offer solutions.

Attached: 77c97d2a6e9b3bbd687c2e22323e66b681356e0b26ef83ce8761c8b39be377cf.jpg (700x513, 60.94K)

We're among outsiders, brothers, and nobody has bothered to call this faggot out. What the shit. I love the Boers as much as the next user, but what the shit.

Also, you tards think Russia and Japan will save something.

They don't give a flying fuck. None of them do. They'll do what their masters tells them to do. And you know who that is.

They ain't saving no SA white, ain't nobody doing that. ONU doesn't give a shit, human rights doesn't give a shit. They're not diverse enough for them, they're not "valuable" enough for them.

Civilization was a mistake.
Unfortunately, innocent people are paying with their lives for the expenses of a few, soulless, soon to be gassed hooked nosed fucks.

Fuck that shit, I'm definitely mad.

Attached: wish we could turn back time (rhodesia).webm (854x480, 7.82M)

Anger without action is useless.
SA is the frontline.

Attached: d375bd015554bfd7385b4033655686dc8d57a398bde1fdbf641aca9046111917.png (2480x3508, 99.89K)

Is there anything that can be done?

It's not even being reported by the media yet…

MEME's
Spread them until the (((media))) cannot ignore it.
Also, read the thread.

Attached: 411aa9e5a0012b842e7a305c5f25e3e9c47788e04cf710664124cf97d058bbcf.jpg (600x720, 74.66K)

All the kikes got rich off the selling the country to the niggers and left. This is whites paying the price for kike greed.

Reading the thread won't get the word out. We also have very little knowledge of how many areas have been "claimed".

I'm in the army, mate. Can't leave till I finish my contract, which will hold me for more five years.

Also, it wouldn't matter, because from where I see, they're not taking a stand. It isn't a civil war, yet.

The white population in SA ain't that secluded.
They should be secluding themselves from the negros, like building a community or something of sort. United they will stand, but dividend and against a whole continent of negros plus the pozzing effect of the jew… That'll be though.

They're looting vehicles

mobile.twitter.com/IanCameron23/status/973069669912465408/video/1

Well, if you're serious try and contact the people involve with:

AND
awb.co.za/

Attached: bf2232885bfc0a4361c9fc6be00ac35746a59cfbf7d020d6fddffbc4e54b0f4c.jpg (900x510, 152.86K)

Yes, they should consolidate their forces.

It's now or never.

Attached: 110b682ffbc4dede4b5431a5bf035e67591467ba0d776c57b1b8612b44625818.png (995x1036, 1.22M)

What the hell would that do?

This is normal. They do this at every accident.

Meme a new King Leopold thx

Attached: 89df60e7e54d0f7af41e6be0a5b50b62f8bb33343568cebda08a08862080ae4b.jpg (393x799, 162.81K)

SA government better not fuck with Orania

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT VERSION YOU MONGOLOID

Attached: south african task force.webm (496x360, 2.49M)

Die Antwoord is for cucks

The absolute state. But this is not 4cuck.
>>>/boers/28

This.

Thats the only way to win. Imperialism doesn't work, you have to genocide the natives and replace them with your own people.

If things get sufficiently shitty there, I'm even willing to have gay marriage to bring a boer out of that hellhole if no south african girl is available. It would be the most productive thing I've done in my life. Kek

:^) CHECKED.

I'm being serious here. I think it's a good idea. If somebody knows the specifics of doing this in Australia, please share.

keeek

KEK

I see your point

Attached: 1515557506.jpg (720x480, 43.59K)

AWB did nothing wrong
kill all niggers

Attached: white genocide south africa.png (2480x3508, 3.06M)

save the boers bump

Die Antwoord is Marxist bullshit

Haat daai fokken groep met soveel passie. Ek weet nie eens watter Suid Afrikaners luister nog na hulle nie.

Bump

More like 1 year.
They are already suffering from a severe drought and infrastructure collapse.

Just heard guest host on Rush Limbaugh show say he believed white South Africans should be given asylum in USA due to the landgrabs. It was in response to a viewer submitted question.
If you’re not American, that’s the biggest boomer conservative show in the country. Pretty big publicity, wonder how many boomies are googling South African genocide right now.

He also said “not all refugees have to add to the multicultural diversity”. Something like that.

if it got on limbaugh then it's on normalfag boomer radar now, maybe it gets moar press time from the usual suspects like hannity ect ect

Bumping with slightly relevant screencap.

Attached: PMC experiences Africa.png (1809x4531, 2.17M)

What do they think they're accomplishing?

Checked

Famines, and accelerating the collapse

Considering this is their fall, couldn't the whites just let the crops rot in the field, or open the doors to their storage and let the vermin and weather have at it? That which cannot be sold immediately and shuttered off the banking grid. Why pay any loans anyway when the fucking shit is about to be seized no matter what, and fuck anything that cannot go to your own.

Burn it all. Leave nothing for the niggers.

Attached: 4f7ccb02b14a0c5bc61ad1d375d90b4b18bd6168.jpg (166x255, 6.35K)

You do not understand the Boer mentality. The land they live on is the land their forefathers discovered, cultivated, fought and bled for. To them, abandoning their farms and homes to hordes of feral apes is tantamount to betraying their very ancestral legacy. They'd rather die fighting for it, fruitless as it is. Stubbornness is one of their main character traits.
Take the Rhodies, who weren't in Africa as long as the Boers, but who were forced to flee or driven from their farms. Talk to the few of them who are still alive and see just how much pain this had caused them.

F
They expect at least one of us in the wreckage brother.

night of the living dead

Any reason you chose this section of land? As far as I know all of the important parts of South Africa are around the southern and eastern coasts, and the northern inland area. Besides, that border is way too large and difficult to defend against a pincer attack.

I do agree that Boers would significantly improve their chances by organising and centralising, however. If you want to choose a piece of land to defend it should be centred around the coast and another friendly nation (Namibia?)

For example, a stretch of land like this would be far easier to defend.

Attached: 003.png (254x254, 25.44K)

Reported for uploading a thumbnail resolution image.

We need men willing to win.

Not just willing to fight, such is only an tool in and of itself. They stand firm on an fucking worthless plot of land they sacrifice their family over nothing. Volk is everything.

Not willing to die, such is an part of the risk of fighting in the first place. Death wishes are pointless and fruitless. We must instead focus on crushing and exterminating our enemies.

We need men whom hold no fucking sense of nobility or honor, whom care less about feelings and any semblance of fairness. We must forge our men into those whom win at ALL cost. Nothing less will be acceptable. For everything else has an backdoor which risks all. Our sacrifice of any peaceful soul is the cost to ensure the stability and future of our kin.

To fight for such, is folly as high as any liberal commie whom believes the lies of the jew.

Attached: dea75f29ac51f60f3c90e2bc07722d12b6d637c5.jpg (191x255, 5.93K)

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
Long but well worth the read.

TL;DR it won't work. (((UN))) will sanction them, black SA will ask white SA for help once their farms become infertile, then invade white SA for their farmland/food once its people have been fed.

Salt and burn your own farm rather than let them take it

You hope too much.

Sadly the good (((Christian))) spirit will drive the already multiple time betrayed Afrikaners to "forgive" them and help feed the subhuman vermin

No. Good things don't happen.

when was this clip recorded and what is going on?

Samson prevents all action to save our people. Otherwise, why haven't we?

Because none can stand against ZOG.

This happened to them and they've done nothing about it. I have a grim outlook for the South Africans, but they don't even WANT to be saved

Seeing these boomer fucks returning to help the niggers disgusts me. Sometimes I really have to fight thoughts that the white race is a meek lamb for the slaughter

reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-politics-farmer/ululations-tears-as-white-zimbabwean-farmer-returns-to-seized-land-idUSKBN1EF2US

Attached: da663c128d9223a1a152df26d8a4746d[1].jpg (1026x587, 320.93K)

You

can

multiple times

in

the same post

newfag.

Attached: 014_1472739280.png (254x309, 59.53K)

There are no solutions other than omnicide.

I'm sorry. This is all very black pilling. The infighting on the far right and the retreat to the internet, it's all very discouraging.

The Eternal Boomer, history worst generation ever to be born on earth. Returning back to Rhodesia, er Zimbabwe, is basically accepting your deserved death.

That's how things always are. Why would anything good ever happen. If you don't want infighting on the right don't listen to anyone who's not pure.

We have Ids fag.

RIP in peace

Attached: 31CA50AA-48F0-478F-83B5-268470A37483.jpeg (203x248, 21.99K)

Just mind your Ps & Qs and we'll be alright, satan.

The second pic is for (you).

Attached: tenshi_3p_leave.jpg (1366x768 257.74 KB, 187.15K)

Make sure you anons include PMCs and undercover SpecOps/Intelligence Agents (cianiggers and mi6) from (((certain countries))) as enemies, there's a reason why things never seem to go the way it should be.

Well?

K-1 visa usually

Finding the women is the hard part

OK, I’m not going to explain to South-Africans their country. I just tell you what I as a remote observer think.

GET OUT AS LONG AS YOU STILL CAN!

In my opinion, I held for years, the whites of South-Africa should have left 20 years ago. The very mining concern who held the secret talks with the ANC for the handover of power to the blacks, moved it’s seat from SA to the UK when it became reality. That should have been a warning for everyone.

So you are not even from Africa; an armchair general.

TALK IS CHEAP

South-Africans, don’t expect anyone come to your help. It would be foolish to depend the health and life of you, your family on invaginated help somewhere in the future.
The South-African negro government made it clear, they want to see the Whites dead. Even I as a foreign observer know that. Don’t be lured in complacency, the moment the situation gets hot, it is to late.

I understand that, but the fact is power and ownership changed more than 20 years ago. I come from a country were many of my compatriots had to made similar decisions, leaving land their ancestor had cultivated, build cities a long time before South-Africa was even a geographical point on the map.
The alternative was to perish at the hand of savage animals.

If you made your mind, I wish you the best and please don’t understand my writing as a kind of demoralising attempt.

I have difficulties to believe that.
I come from a country were they shoot and killed people trying to leave, you faced jail for even trying. I belive, I have seen South-African tourists.

So what?
Million of illegals, pardon undocumented immigrants are swamping Europe and the USA. Do you think a handful of palefaces will attract attention?

Somewhat offtopic but Boerboels have to be one of my favorite dogs if not my favorite. Such an amazing presence and look.

Too bad quality ones are hard to get outside of South Africa.

Attached: boerboel_keuring_2006BERRE.jpg (800x680 313.56 KB, 370.94K)

I think you misunderstood my post.
What I meant was that, at this point, we don't have any option but to leave. However, if an opportunity to fight that came with a hope of a lasting victory presented itself then I would join the fight.
As to your point about illegal immigrants, they don't have to cross the entirety of Africa to get to Europe. Unless I'm wrong the majority of them are from North Africa and the Middle East. And while crossing the Mediterranean isn't exactly easy it doesn't hold a candle to trying to get through the Sahara. Not to mention the several thousand kilometers before it. And America? Most of their illegals are from Mexico and the other SA. Boat across the gulf, truck across the border. Boom, you're there. Not exactly a trip across the Atlantic. Diagonally. In any case, we still have our pride, and it won't let us stow away on ships and sneak across borders like thieves in the night.

On the one hand, it looks shit. On the other, those things are deadly weapons to anyone with balls when they get excited.

was it a prophecy?

Soulless eyes. Killing machine.

Nope, they are nice doggies. You can kill things and still be friendly.

Anyone got any more African horror stories? love reading this shit.

Attached: da2061252db89dcabfc47585560e88e8e3d30337d8b0d0ff988f9724e0214e42.jpg (456x380, 98.17K)

Start finding and saving/archiving any videos and social media posts you can find Holla Forums. It'll be needed for mass red pilling about Africa.

Here's a classic. And then there's also this gem.
>forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa

Attached: south africa.jpg (1238x2513, 1.34M)

This shit right here is why I left PMC work.

these are white people, not dumb fucking niggers, they'll actually try and defend their rightfully owned land and not just flee to another country for gibs like some somali

whites practically settled south africa, it was mostly uninhabited where they set up. it is their land. the niggers never owned it.

i'd rather marry a south african woman and move over there so i can help

Bump

Why are they doing this?

Unless they have hidden arms and ammo reserves I don't see that happening. The blacks controll the police and military. At most perhaps Cape Town could hold out.

You're farmers, aren't fertilizer bombs a thing? Take out the infrastructure. Build a few killdozers.

War of attrition would work. The nigs will consume everything like locusts and then starve. Whites will not. When they're weak and malnourished, which looking at zimbabwe shouldn't take much longer than a year or two, a determined kill squad could carve out a nice bit of territory against the nigs. It'd be a hard war because it won't end with the big boss being assassinated but it's by no means a lost cause. Niggers are their own worst enemy because they cannot survive on their own least not in civilisation with numbers as high as they are.

Soyboy spotted. And Boerboels have anything but soulless eyes.

Attached: boerboel-dog-1279788.jpg (729x486 102.88 KB, 23.47K)

if you want to really help people, marrying them isn't the way.

A much better option is to offer them a job. If you or anyone you know owns a business, try to find a boer to hire. Get him a work visa (he'll be motivated to do it himself). Get his family into the country attached to that visa. Then just wait it out. SA will collapse and then they can seek political asylum.

Attached: south africa.jpg (1200x835, 399.6K)

What if you are a single man with many houses and a company that can hire many boers? Why do boers not want to help fellow whites by having them merry one of their own and help expand their families wealth?

You have to ask? Its obvious. Or do you still believe the lies of those whom proclaim themselves masters over you and yours.

Attached: 02f2d1a7bc90061d9b47ef30e5dd455d5ea934933a82d1a8afc712e0490ea4a7.jpg (700x508, 53.88K)

Checked 1448

yeah, I appreciate that you're trying to get your dick wet and you imagine some traditional oppressed girl will be so grateful that she will be loyal to you for your entire life. So like sure, go ahead, try to marry one.

I'm just offering a idea that will work for families.

Trying to have children and grow a family. But i know you don't want men like me to breed. You don't want whites to marry into wealth. As i've said before it seems whites are the only race unwilling to help each other out anymore.
So it makes me think that you are anti white. I've helped all of my friends out but had to stop because they never helped me. Now as time passed they need my help again but why should i? We made society and we made the family unit as it was meant to be. Now people like you destroy it by restricting men like myself who has gained power in other ways then your "ideal" ways.
But maybe you are right, maybe they are not that good of people. Maybe whites should not go and help them and be repaid.

Have you gone through shit like that?

right. right. I suggested that instead of bringing in one woman, you bring in A FUCKING FAMILY and somehow you twist that into a personal attack on you.

literally the opposite of what I said. I said HELP A FAMILY and you're whining that you just want to bring in a hot girl.

I failed to find anything on this, point me in a direction please

WHERE IS THE KANG IN ALL THIS?!

Attached: KANG.jpg (555x474, 210.45K)

Fine, then I wed a girl and bring her WHOLE Family and cousins in.
You imply that it won't happen. I'm saying if they don't do something they are dead. We can't have men calling others "beta shits" and all that D/C crap. Some are good at punching shit, others are good at planning shit.

>>>/boers/ for strategic analysis and actual planning.

Attached: SA military bases.png (1995x3683 1.94 MB, 1.63M)

Attached: 1415943749998.png (651x559, 705.59K)

Are they real asians or are they using the word the way the UK uses it to hide pedos where "asian" means "muslim"

I didn't call you beta. You're either outright lying, or you're just projecting.

What I did was to point out that you're thinking with your dick. My criticism of you isn't that you're beta. My criticism is that you lack honor. A man has honor when he serves a higher purpose - could be family or could be his race or could be anything. What you've done is pretend that you want to serve the white race, but your plan is to extract just one girl because you want to fuck her. You later conceded that you'd bring her family in, but that wasn't on your mind at first. Worse, at most you'd be able to bring her parents, and that doesn't help the white race.

You're couching your plan in the language of serving the white race, but your reaction to what I said (give a man a job so that he can bring his wife and his children out) proves you're not really trying to serve, you're trying to get your dick wet.

But whatever. Like I said, give it a try.

No, I'm not implying it wont happen. I'm saying it wont help. You're naive. You're naive in the same way that the men who get mail-order brides from russia are naive. You imagine a certain type of girl - you aren't going to get that type of girl. They never do. You're going to get a slag who jumped at the chance to abandon her family - a girl from a family that was probably tired of her shit and glad that she left.

She's not going to respect you - why should she? She's not going to be traditional or conservative, else she would have made a contact through a church or through her family.

"Asian" in South Africa usually means Chinese, Pajeet or Malay.

It's easy to put the wall and guards on the straight line.

Daily reminder if you don't have the will to fight then there is not a square inch of space on this Earth for you.

I 90% agree with you but getting his dick wet does serve the race if he produces kids.

White South Africans should be encouraged to resettle in the Northwest.

It is unrealistic to solve the world's problems or even purge the entire United States somehow of non-whites.

A realistic, workable solution for all interested whites is the Northwest Front/Butler Plan.

I hope the whites get genocided. I want to see South Africa fall apart.

Isn't it hard to get weapons in SA? I think the nigger zerg rush is going to work unfortunately. They need to get out of there, illegally if necessary. Let's see if the same nations who took in millions of blacks are willing to be hypocrites about this. Let's expose that.

Hello Mr.Schekelbergstein. Actually, although I don't want to see the boers genocided, it would be a massive redpill for Europe and it might wake up the skeptic fence sitters who think they can deny identity forever. If whites become a minority in Europe or America or Australia, the same thing will happen. If all the whites leave I suppose at the very least it will show that blacks can't run the farms because we'll get Zimbabwe 2… although Breitbart is already trying to argue this is bad because it's a socialist policy, and trying to downplay the race connection.

The same was being said about Angola, Mozambique and Rhodesia.

ITT American mutts talk about how bad this all is and yet the most they'll do is make a single board that no real white south african is even going to know about let alone use.

They’re not going to fucking wake up, you idiot. Only an attack on food distribution or the electrical grid will ever wake anyone up.

Not when there are natural barriers in the way.

Attached: 1431573436563.png (382x300, 114.95K)

Do you want to know how I know you are a nigger?

Just leave it be. Let all these niggers starve because they can't farm for shit. Move back to Europe where your ancestors come from and leave Africa to niggers and niggers in Africa.

Literally everyone wins if whites opt out of Africa completely. Niggers gonna nig each other and whites gonna make their homelands great again.

With they exception of some very small parts that were inhabited by the Khoisan who the subhuman bantu nigger majority is currently genociding, whites were in South Africa first.

What you think land is worthless or something? Why the fuck should should they leave and give the land to niggers?

Because even if they win, this will happen time and time again, because they are surrounded by niggers. It's like saying, hey, we gonna take Palestine now for a white-colony and build it up. Do you really think the surrounding sandniggers will never try to conquer you? You gonna be outnumbered and seperated from your native people. Not a good idea to begin with.

You ain't thinking this through Africa needs a white presence and then needs to be taken by whites again.

No. Africa needs exiled. Dont interfere with this shithole. Just ignore it completely.

How do you plan on doing that?

Look what just popped up in my suggested videos. (vid related)
Originally uploaded 3 months ago, but, it was updated 12 hours ago to indicate the original had been scrubbed from the platform under a copyright claim made by, get this: The Inquisitr.
Allofmywewlads.png

Original here: youtube.com/watch?v=ebWxHxBTjUA

UK media company discussed in the video, Bell Pottinger: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Pottinger

Hoo boy

Some more on the Gupta family: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gupta_family

As if niggers are capable of building good enough boats to conquer into Europe or anywhere else.

Like? Where is the issue? Just leave them be.

You do realize there are some of them here who are engineers, doctors and lawyers. Not all of them are completely incompetent since they do not have to invent and just maintain it would be reasonable to assume that they could maintain infrastructure as is. Not even taking into account the mass influx of Chinamen here who could supply them.

Regardless of your imbecilic previous point. What do you plan to do with all the unmined natural resources? How do you plan on changing the current status quo to suddenly feel nothing for Africa, especially the libshits in charge of most western countries atm?

Most importantly how do you plan on containing Asia after they completely take over Africa and gather some of the last most easily accessible resources still left on earth, essentially growing their wealth ten fold?

If your answer is something along the lines of "China is no threat or it doesn't matter" don't bother responding you low IQ fucktard.

China can have Africa they don't matter. Let the boers leave and just Africa to China why does it matter

The problem is that anywhere white people congregate, homeless dregs will be attracted to that area. Inevitably, stupid white people will give them money (likely it'll be women feewing soowy for them) and the word will get out and they'll flood in

I once lived in an apartment complex where these bitches would leave food out for stray cats because they felt sorry for them. The place was overrun with cats and raccoons. All night long I had to listen to them fucking. It's the same idea. You can't have a homeland if there are any bleeding-heart liberals among you

i don't want nigger admixture in my bloodline.

choose one

Reported for d/c

Do we look like niggers?

Attached: 415full-minki-van-der-westhuizen.jpg (415x520, 49.22K)

i think user was just trying to demonstrate the fact that a border shaped like an inland peninsula is harder to defend (because it could be easily surrounded), than a more linear border.

isn't it like 3 in 4 white south african women have been raped? YES telegony is a thing. i have no desire for niggers mixing in MY dna.

Some one like you will never get laid, so why waste our time?
fuck off kike

No that rape stat is from the black community. They generally kill us when they get us alone and vulnerable.

read up on telegony m8.

yes that's what i mean 3 in 4 white south african women have been blacked. i'm purebred i'm not risking my bloodline on those odds.

why should anyone believe that without a source?

it's either the number who have already been raped or who statistically will be raped i don't remember which.

how the fuck would you extrapolate that? especially with rapes going unreported sometimes? and why the fuck are you saging this? do you have absolutely no sympathy for saffas? the poor people are about to get zimbabwed out of existance and you dont even care. also, how fucking retarded do you have to be in order to think that boer are black? and why are you accepting money to shill against a people that are literally going to be wiped out?

Attached: [shitposting].jpg (632x356, 74.83K)

Some good news at least:
Peter Dutton wants Australia to help white South African farmers who he says are facing violence, land seizures
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-15/dutton-wants-australia-to-help-white-south-african-farmers/9550050

Right Wing Bisexual Polyamorous Foreign Marriage Squads when?
I'm not even joking

why should anyone believe you when you don't post a source?

#whitegenocide

I thought they used the word "coloured" for those people?

He'll be accused of racism and any whites they do let in will have to be "balanced" by letting in 10 non-whites.

coloured are niggers with some euro admixture

Australia #sowhite

Bump

Karel Vorster: The Black Communist Government Stealing ALL WHITE Lands

archive.org/download/Rense.20180313/Rense.20180313.1of3.mp3

The American taxpayer sends over a billion dollars to the Black communist government in South Africa each year. The first thing Trump should do is put a halt to this handout until their White genocide activities cease.

No, coloured refer to Khoi-San or Bushmen. They're their own race and natives to the region. They're mostly okay but too few to matter.

Colored actually applies both to pure khoi San and half breeds of San/white and nigger/white. As a result it's a very frustrating statistic.

dubs of truth

Thought this might be interesting to contribute.
Here were a few things from a /k/user:

"Key words are "the start of". As in it's just me fucking around and coming up with novel ideas. Basic thing on the table would be, in the event that shit totally goes down hill and you end up with the SA government actively pushing for genocide, to secure a coastal region and then to aggressively push outward and seizure territory while obliterating all opposition. You secure as much infrastructure as you can and set up the foundation of a new state. You wipe out or exile all opposition to prevent the situation from reoccurring.

"One key thing that is often missed is the need for dignity and discretion. You don't want the world seeing your efforts as being some white ISIS thing fighting based on racial grounds. You want to present yourself and your allies as being forced to act despite heavy reluctance and regret. Presentation and discipline are key, as you'll need allies and investors."

Lots of Khoisan in the ranks. Good video producers and social media interfaces. Lawyers types in suits. Night time firebombings. Short shorts.

You need to look like a professional force with a sense of humanity.

Attached: scouts.jpg (700x473, 69.07K)

putting out propaganda is very important
but propagate the truth
not falsehoods
they would be whites fighting to exist
white existence does not need to be justified

youtube.com/watch?v=5jFliDeQx7w
Sometime in the 1990's
Nigger being niggers

forgot to embed

To be honest, fuck that. Holla Forumsiticians of all people should know there is no pleasing the (((media))). If you are fighting for Whites, you will be demonized, period. Rhodesia's cause was as noble as any can be, yet journawhores kept photographing sleeping nogs in Salisbury streets and claiming they had been shot by Rhodesian forces.

Exactly, which is why instead of optics I'd go for no optics. Just highly mobile death squads and saboteurs operating at night. No witnesses, no contact with the media, no coverage except "mysterious group strikes again", lots of dead kaffers.
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I've had it up to here with the kikes and their media stooges.

Attached: original23.jpg (960x637, 74.79K)

It's gonna be great

Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with them? Don't they realize the exact same thing will happen within 20 years and that's probably being overly optimistic.

I would agree with you on an ideological level
but the purpose is to make it nearly impossible for them to push the narrative they want to.
They still will try to propagandize against it, but if the SA resistance are making their own videos dispelling the anti-white propaganda, it will make it very easy for anyone who actually looks into the issue to find out the truth.

For example, the whole purpose of Suidlanders is to give a 'human face' to the whites in SA who are constantly attacked and portrayed as evil years after apartheid ended in the first place.

(((They))) WANT to sell this as a race war internationally so they can use it as an excuse to force even people like Trump to denounce South African whites publicly.

Rhodesia, even though it was fucked over, was viewed as a more likable and sympathetic state compared to SA which was demonized in much greater lengths.
(((Their))) propaganda didn't stick on Rhodesia nearly as much.
Even if it was just for signaling, Rhodesia still tried to include a token BASED black guy in most of the bush war photos they took.

Of course, none of this will matter if you're all dead- but I think gaining international sympathy from whites- even if there is signaling- is important.

They will never be able to secure their existence if they are completely cut out, denied support and attacked on an international level

Attached: don't bite the hand that feeds you.jpg (600x430 85.96 KB, 48.01K)

However the end goal MUST be to make a sizable portion of South Africa into white-only state- and within it ban the hiring of ALL black labor (which can be done in a signaling way if you really want to seem likable to white liberals)

South Africa fucked up because they relied on blacks. Even though they had the chance to be self sufficient white country they didn't take it.

A similar situation which could be compared would be Nigs in the south whom the white southerners mistakenly viewed as 'under control' and 'knowing their place' for the longest time.

The truth is that a lot of white plantation owners in the American south viewed their slaves as family members in a way, and most of the time the blacks were grateful and they assumed that this was a working relationship where nothing could go wrong because they were kept in line.
Look how that turned out.

That probably had something to do with the fact that 70% of their armed forces were kafs. Only RSAS and RLI were all-White units, and that was solely because of tradition.

afriforum.co.za/
AfriForum (@afriforum) | Twitter

solidariteit.co.za/en/
Solidariteit (@solidariteit) | Twitter

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/

>afriforum.co.za/

>solidariteit.co.za/en/

thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

>>Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan, Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds.

Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock
Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race
Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened
Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing
Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

Costs
Employment concerns
Crime concerns

Digital designer's services.
Live tour with profits going to Boer Fund.

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

>afriforum.co.za/

>solidariteit.co.za/en/

>>Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan, Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
8. QQ Section
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds.

Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing
Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

Costs
Employment concerns
Crime concerns

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

>afriforum.co.za/

>solidariteit.co.za/en/

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
8. QQ Section
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

Costs
Employment concerns
Crime concerns

Bump

bump

Dude I was married to one in the US

Most liberal, leftist, niggerloving bitch I ever knew. Her family was elitist liberal nigger loving pieces of shit. The worst of the the worst. Cancer.

In my view, these fuckers get what they deserve. I hope niggers slaughter her whole extended family, even though her immediately family came to the US (adn brought their nasty, cancerous, leftist, elitist ways). I genuinely, truly hope every one of this bitch's relatives get what they deserve from niggers in South Africa.

Simon Roche
Maybe a jew
heads Suidlanders
Goes around the world to beg for shekels
We need to do our own thing if we want to liberate the boers

No amount of jewish propaganda on Earth could ever do such a thing.

ultimately the borders will be drawn in blood as usual

Home Made Gun Channel:
www.bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT

THE EXPLOSIVES & WEAPONS FORUM PDF.zip:

mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1

archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6af26178e86ee4a88984ca8595bbe1abdfb30f06&dn=TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

S.I.N.FILES - WEAPONS.zip:

archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files

mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89d6f342aeeeb04e9bd52e67a211e2ccadf5fc80&dn=S.I.N.Files

STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE NETWORK:

archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13b4eae2459508cd55976f7ee15001d827d2f0fe&dn=StrategicIntelligenceNetwork

CIVIL WAR TOOLS:

mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh

mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u

github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z

archive.is/bPoq0

SERIOUS SHTF PREPPING DOCUMENTS COLLECTION.zip - archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601

MAKE MAGAZINE - ALL VOLUMES No. 1-33.zip - archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133

SURVIVAL.zip - archive.org/details/Survival_201601

SURVIVAL FILES BE PREPARED.zip - archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared

SURIVIVAL DOWNLOADS.zip - archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads

Attached: c96ff07203f0de8a6e9784f34102906a3693d7273c5c0b12f75a010fc342848e.jpg (459x596 273.05 KB, 90.93K)

Murders of whites compromise 1,8% of all murders in SA.

You forgot this little gem by the author of Pic 2 that deals with proper prepping and food supplies alongside improvised explosives and fuses, and a poison injector assassin dagger; an hour long, and a little dated, but well worth the watch. Ignore the thumbnail, that's from the intro.

Don't forget to poison any water source on the way out

Danke

*WEBSITES TO FURTHER NETWORKING

1. theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
2. quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
3. wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
4. nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
5. livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
6. suidlanders.org/
7. helpendehand.co.za/
8. radiofreesouthafrica.com/
9. safrpsa.org/
10. why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/

wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf

wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf

wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf

wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg

*HOME MADE GUN CHANNEL:
1. bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
2. bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
3. bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
4. bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
5. bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6

Bumpity bump