Webm Thread: So Serious I'm Cringing Edition

As always, absolutely only Vidya, shitposting and complaining about the quality of webm threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/835944/2ca66c3119/
youtube.com/channel/UC8plV7slHYxN-XPMt9wi-og
youtube.com/watch?v=TThkWlQsbcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do they do this to themselves?

every single webm thread until we like it, apparently

every day until we like it, apparently.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

post some vidya or fuck off

This will never cease to make me smile.

Its shit. Gotta post superior stuff.

And last one.

the loli fox is kinda cute

I still dont get it
Who is the girl coming to check up on "her" when the phone is ringing?
Another mech?
A Friend?
A Relative?
Was the mech original or was it based on an existing person they replaced?

Well that was horrifically depressing. Still interesting.

This was pretty good, seems like a funny guy.
Can I get sauce?

Video Games

Is that shit real?

just search the dude's name you dummy it appears like five times

These are the things we do

Oh shit you're right. Thanks.

Lullaby for baby

No, an anime girl on two legs that's got a cannon in her head and tank controls so and you play as one of the little furry creatures controlling the anime girl tank, fighting other anime girl tanks and trying not to arouse suspicion.

OC

The space odyssey audio before the roar fucking kills the entire moment to hell. Fucking sound designers I swear.

yeah sorry m8 I fucked up

Gotta source on that cutie?

Look at the artists on this exhentai.org/g/835944/2ca66c3119/ I'm fairly sure he's one of them.

Thanks user.

Holy fuck, I have never cringed so hard before

No problem.

Ukanmuri is a god amongst men

Yeah, it's fucking great

Goji2016 is better though.

user, he wasn't complimenting it.

I've been looking for this everywhere, thank you

Japan make it happen

No just let him think otherwise. It's funnier that way.

>tfw got to watch to Krampus in full IMAX theatre surround sound
Best fucking decision of my life
Watch it this Christmas faggots It's like Gremlins except with elves

Just what exactly are you trying to pull here?

Lurk more. He does it all the time.

I don't remember Gremlins being cringe worthy garbage with good sound design.

Gremlins had it's cringe in it to you know. I think you just find the idea of kid actors innately cringe.

I miss those days, wish it would have continued but I don't think there's enough people here to make it fun enough, that and admins who know how to control rooms.

HUMAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Fucking clankers.

Who is this faggot

Nich Richardson

It's been weird watching the ABC turn this guy into a huge faggot over the years. He was pretty far gone the first time I saw him but jesus.

Ah yes

Can I save this video?

Does he not understand sine and cosine functions are just a circle cut in half? Of course an elliptical orbit will vaguely resemble one.

that's not extra credits, it's spirit science

So anyone know where this is from exactly? Id like to see more

video id? don't thin i've seen this one

No one made a full version yet?

pure gold

One of my recent favorites. Fresh out of the webm4retards oven.

please respond

I'm sorry I don't know the video id if that's what your wondering man

Someone needs to webm that whole fucking video.

SUNOW EEETAH

that first webm

wonder when people will learn to stop filling the damn food bowl so much for cats

How do you accidentally flip someone off?

pretty sure its a joke

Now watch this.

I was going to ask how the hell do you speed run Dead Rising were one game day is 2 hours but if it's just overtime mode that makes more sense.

speed runners are degenerate enough to find a way

INTELLECTUAL INTELIGENCE

more?

I vote to separate Otomads from webm threads. Anyone agree?

Did some digging. Here's his youtube, youtube.com/channel/UC8plV7slHYxN-XPMt9wi-og

I see no reason to do that.

Did they kill or abduct the tank model girls? Or did the ayys skin them and eat the flesh? The families of the missing girls must be sad or dead when finding out. Why are they even on Earth at all? Dark sinister plot much.

how do you accidentally take clear satire seriously?

nah :^)

The only jew raps I want to hear are what Moon Man writes.

they can be separate, but someone has to make the threads.
I only make threads when I feel there's enough significant new content to post, which tends to be infrequent.

REMEMBER 2006?

i 'member

Damn. what game is that?

sure thing friend, it's all yours

Don't like that version.

Would very much like a webm of this one.

I saw you stole that webm from some other thread user

I SAW YOU

On it user.

this shit is hilarious

you laugh, you lose

This is far and away the most ridiculous scene I have ever watched in a movie. Not one bit makes sense.

There are probably worse, a lot of shit movies have been made in the past.

holy fuck it's so bad it doesn't even sound like a movie like what the fuck nolan kill yourself

The fire rises, user. This scene has allowed us to crash everything with no survivors. Do you not understand the power of memes?

at least save file names man

Manually copying the filename is dicks and codenigger needs to fix this shit.

I'd say that this one is more ridiculous, how is driving on rooftops a shortcut.

right click the filename and hit "save as" it should shave with original name. They need to fix it, but that is no reason to be a lazy nigger.

I know its a bitch and he should get this shiit fixed but If I have to put up with renaming hundreds of filenames I think people can rename at least 1 or 2

the more important thing is after a while people lose any connection to the source. I had this happen to me too, someone downloaded one of my webm's without the file name and in the next webm thread he was asking for the source. If he had saved it with the original name he would have the source.

Did you not see my screenshots?
Also, webm related in response to having every nolanesque scene saved.

Man, Overwatch is pretty fucking dark.

That's happened to me but I also have seen people post WITH the filename and still ask for source

Didn't see it. What browser are you using? Firefox? Because I got firefox too and it is working for me.

I am also using FF. Are your webm's sped up? It might just me being drunk.

Why is American Psycho such an interesting movie? It's just utterly fascinating. The fact that it's lower than TDKR on Rotten Tomatoes, IMBD, etc is proof that reviews are garbage.

Good thing that saving as original filename works and Codemonkey is capable of running an imageboard without gutting half of the pre-existing features, right?

If they do that post this.

(checked)

they shouldn't be speed up, I made half of those with adobe premiere and the other with xmedia and used different settings for most of those.

Well since the internet got mainstream you can't trust anything on the internet anymore. Old stuff gets shit on by people and now content get's praised. A lot of shit movies got released recently and got good reviews for no reason.

You can also notice this on Steam, people see negative reviews (even if they are justified) as "troll posts". I for example don't get how people can like BvS.

I think they're korean. Based oppa.
Song sauce?

Here is my attempt at recoding a webm

what is this anime??

Also for some reason episodes 17 and 18 are taking twelve fucking hours an attempt so have the last two episodes for now

ok, I think it's Kiniro Mosaic, if anyone's interested

this is very gross

or you know, i just don't like disgusting sounds

Fucking stupid when you can watch the thing on youtube. Do you think people even bothers clicking? Jesus you faggots running your mini channel now. Webm cucks are the worst waste of time and bandwidth

or you know, you're just a faggot.

you bait hard man but in the end we both know that no one would like it if someone cleaned your ears with their tongue

oh? i assume you can the support your ear licking fetish if you have such strong disdain for normal people

sorry, i meant people who don't have an ear licking fetish

I never said i had an ear licking fetish by the way. I think you're looking too deep into it. Alex Jones should hire you.

if you're gonna have a problem about people disliking what sounds like their ears being licked they're probably going to assume that you're into that stuff

well since you're posting in a webm thread i assume you'd be posting webm's as well instead of complaining.

dude that part where the guy gets ripped out of the mech suit fucked me up as a teenager.

i don't remember complaining on this thread, i stated my opinion on one of your webms to which you answer by having a hissy fit

can you take a hint?

post content instead of complaining about them

Jesus.

Still makes me laugh.

i don't think you understood what i said previously so i'm just gonna repeat myself so you can take your time reading it again:

i don't remember complaining on this thread, i stated my opinion on one of your webms to which you answer by having a hissy fit

and also, you should try to not go to full damage control mode when you mess something up

damage control? I'm just saying that you should add content to the thread instead of shitposting.

since you can write but not read i'm just going to assume that you're developmentally challenged and leave you alone, it wouldn't be morally right to bully someone with mental disabilities after all

well since you're providing zero content to a webm thread, I'll assume you're from reddit and lurking.

Stop fucking feeding the webm autists, just fucking ID block them

You can't break through that layer of retarded so just move on

fair enough

i know i said i'd leave you alone but if you really are as deeply offended as you seem then you should tell me how you feel

it's not like people will realize it right away and apologize if you only give backtalk to them

I think this is the first Akon's song I actually liked

Why?

Good times.

Gotta love his enthusiasm.

Fucking classic.

I feel like giving out random trivia nobody cares about:

The guy singing this originally has a YT channel, called MikeNnemonic.
He used to LP (at the time) weird and obscure games, from RPGmaker stuff to one of the first popular LSD playtroughs.
He made a LP of Martian Gothic too, wich is basically him rambling for 5000 parts slowly losing his shit.
He used to work as a truck driver, until he found a woman and he changed jobs, no idea what he does now for a living.

He backed LISA: The Painful, and in fact there's a character based on him inside the game, it's "Satan", the guy inside a truck surrounded by gore.
Despite backing up the project and promoting the demo, he never made an LP of the game itself.
He currently draws shitty tohou knockoff characters and is trying to learn how to animate, most of his content is now non-vidya.

Holla Forums dub?

That's fucking == AMAZING ==.

assoluto cosmico

youtube.com/watch?v=TThkWlQsbcM

You want cringe OP? You got it.

not halal/10 I bet the infidels did this

funny how the ADL only is relevant and takes action when some particular stuff targets certain (((religion))) even tough there are other semitic religions, but i mean these guy despite being funded, and created by ((them)) should at least try to masquerade their operations a bit under the guise of defending christians or mudslimes sometimes

Do ya know Holla Forums?

I got you fam.

I wonder when Mantis will finally do some lewd videos of Chen.

It doesn't have the same feel to it, but here

His deep, angry sighs and angry clapping only make it funnier

Jesus christ. I never remembered KND being that fucking crazy.

I'd ask how you form words with japanese cock in your mouth, but we all know japanese cock is tiny which is why you're such a cuck for their language, you can suck on their dicks all day long and still carry on with your day

I wonder if anyone saved that post about an FPS with lolis and fake/imaginary weapons.

Sometime the dub is better, /a/utist.

smh

Sure is alot of anime stuff here on Holla Forums's Webm thread

Really?

This webm has brought me hope and joy.

Much to the surprise of absolutely no one.

what a bunch of dicks

As bad as theses were they were pretty interesting

Wasn't Alison Rapp fired for being a prostitute?

I watched the entire 10 minutes. This is great, fucking comedy gold. Everything is perfect, the scrips, the acting, and even the camera work. All in one shot. Truly amazing.

Those are Muslims you retard.

I still can't get over the fact that the cute Chen shitposting 3D modeler Mantis also does loli smut on the side

Do you have
JEB! JEB! COME ON, JEB! COME ON, JEB! JEB!

Not that one but thanks. Turns out I had it, Windows search just sucks.