Meme magic Half-Life 3

2016 is not over yet.
We managed to meme Trump to the post of God Emperor of Humanity, we can meme a game into reality.
Let us do what we must and make the announcement of Half-Life 3 at the end of the Steam Game Awards reality!

People still care about this?

That's not how any of this works you dumb fuck.

Where do you think you are?

Aren't you supposed to only name existing games in the awards?
I don't think anyone was able to vote for HL3

Then tell us what to do, oh wise one!

You cannot just manufacture meme magic, you have to feel it within yourself.

check my dubs for confirmation that hl3 is never coming out and it's time to move on

Check mine for confirmation that you're a faggot

Half-Life 2 and Episode 2 got the custom nomination by a lot of people - "game most deserving of a sequel"

But I feel it, that's why I have come down here to ask you for help, oh mighty meme sages!

Nobody cares about Half-Life 3 anymore & even if they did, the people who made the previous HL games aren't at Valve anymore. You're asking for a very butchered product right there.

Valve is dead, no meme magic can bring them back from a shitty company.

See pic related.

Spoonfed what exactly?

Trump is a nazi?

Sometimes its for the best to things to be ignored & be put to rest. I will never understand why people want their old games to be revived or acknowledged in [CURRENT YEAR] gaming where the game makers will just find a way to fuck it up.
See also: Soul Calibur Pachinko

It's because of the cliff hanger and the sequel being in the works. At least we will probably get a HL VR next year

"We" had a very small role in Trump's election; if you think otherwise you're retarded.

WEW

Same reason people went to see The Farce Engorges

speak for yourself ctr shill

Is that list of nominees on the preview page for real? What the fuck?

just kill yourself you worthless slug

No thanks

It's too late. You memed this game into non existence.

In the Berenstein universe Half-life 3 came out in 2014.

Dude you are a fucking idiot if you think we had a big impact on it. Trump had a lot of public support from the beginning. Do you realize how small of a reach we actually have? Calling me a shill won't work either. Learn how debate faggot instead of accusing shilling when there is none. It's fucking obvious that user is not a shill.

Are they for fucking real? I mean DX, Xcom, W3, DOOM ok I get it but these? Even if you want some AA indie stuff this is not what to pick.

That was my reaction too

Fucking trash, all of it.

PREDICTION: It will win several awards. Go ahead and screencap this post. Also bears will shit in the woods

Do you even know what a meme is?

You can't use meme magic to make Half Life 3 release because it was meme magic that stopped it from being made in the first place.

Half Life 3/Episode 3 has always been a meme, but it's a meme built around the notion that its never going to be released. As far back as when Episode 2 was released people were talking about Episode 3 as this thing that was never going to come out. Honestly the impatience for it was kind of weird, they really were talking as it had been a whole decade when back then it had only been a year. Hell I remember back during 2009 when Left 4 Dead 2's announcement was made a shit load of people's reaction was "but where is episode 3 valve?!?!".

The result? People talking about how episode 3 was never going to come out memed episode 3 into a game which was never going to come out.

So the real question is could meme magic be used to break meme magic? Possibly. But I suspect it order to make meme countermagic work you need to meme harder than the original meme. And that is going to be a near impossible feat at this point.

Your dubs confirm your theory.
And thus - we must meme harder to meme the game onto the store shelves!

Meme THIS!!!!!!!

So the LARPing redditors are also valvedrones. It makes so much sense now.

Now this is a meme I can get behind for

Nigga, don't you remember all those "half life 3 confirmed" memes back then? Not even meme magic can make HL3 a thing.

but the point of the meme was that it will never happen

Op, do you really want $CURRENT_YEAR valve to make HL3?
Face it, it's dead and we're all better off for it.

That other faggot probably believed the maiinstream media when they said Trump had no support/no chance of victory.

Thank god. The valvedrone butthurt is the gift that keeps on giving.

He promised us

I miss pre election Holla Forums. Now I have to go to endchan or /polmeta/ to get ANYTHING like what it was before.

Why did you bring up politics? What does that have to do with video games? Nice shitpost.

I didn't say anything about whatever you're talking about. I don't give a shit about american politics or politics at all. I was calling out redditors for being transparent faggots.

>>>/halfchan/

i just want video games, man

Holla Forums has been for years and years.

the man is a twitterfag, not everyone who likes videos is the creator

It won't happen because no one actually wants HL3 anymore. Meme magick only works if you truly want it. You can't lie to yourself nor the cosmos.

fuck off shill

I was let down.
I was fully expecting the receiver to turn around and reveal a dick.

No. Who cares about HL3 anymore. And you can't force meme magic anyway, Kek works in mysterious ways.

you are the cancer