Burnt Frost II: Chinese Boogaloo

So China currently has a space station prototype satellite which they have decided to cease "nudging" further into space to keep a steady orbit. The satellite allegedly has some hydrazine on it, which is a very dangerous chemical, and now its tumbling towards earth with a landing zone of who the fuck knows.

The last time something like this happened, the US Navy modified a missile and a ship just to take it out so it wouldn't kill any thirdworlders when it landed. So far china hasn't made any statement of intending to take out the craft.

will trump save us?

express. co.uk/news/science/928520/Chinese-satellite-tiangong-1-space-lab-aerospace-POISONOUS-chemicals

newsweek. com/tiangong-1-how-long-was-satellite-space-it-started-falling-earth-838994

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Operation_Burnt_Frost

Attached: tiangong-1-928520.jpg (590x350, 51.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/hydrazine
youtube.com/watch?v=vqW0LEcTAYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylmercury
ia601905.us.archive.org/12/items/ignition_201612/ignition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck didn't they just nudge it out of orbit and away from the planet?

Because they wouldn't want any harm to come to their Xeno brothers.

inb4 tiangong-tan memes

Attached: @hiko_il 16 Dec 2017.png (569x789, 858.24K)

Modifications weren’t needed, the US keeps ASAT weapons on standby and has since the 1980s.

We’ll blow up this chink pop can if necessary.

Wont that shit burn up anyway?
What dose burning hydrazine do?

Getz ya baked an shieeet

Because they're chinese. They'll drain the oceans of fish and the nations of water, oil, and resources to satisfy the zerg horde. What makes you think they give two flying shits about safety or the future?

Rolling for San Fransico.

Vancouver would be perfect.

Produces toxic oxides of nitrogen during combustion.
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/hydrazine

user with a autistic interest in the subject.

Nothing will happen, those space stations are not designed to survive reentry.
They are paper thin shells of insulators, foam,pressurized areas,lab equipment,etc on a aluminium chassis.

Its gonna burn up at mach 28, the air friction is so absurd it becomes like plasma.

You'd be lucky to find fragments larger than the size of a matress, probablysome structural components and the fuel tank (which is highly unlikely that its hydrazine would be kept inside and not spill out in the upper atmosphere).

That us asat thing was a demonstration,a warning, they did not give a fuck about the envirionment.

Although i'd send someone to recover the wreckage, the gooks might've put military stuff on it, like almaz/mol

Small point, but it's not friction. At those speeds, the air forms a kind of viscous barrier around the hull that largely insulates the craft from friction. The glow is incandescent air that's been heated from compression. It's the radiant heat of this that causes heat damage to the hull. There's actually comparatively little friction.

Because these thing don't have enough fuel aboard to eject them from Earth orbital space, simple as that.

If baked means "german rocket pilot who had his flesh eaten by leaking hydrazine or blown up during take off" then yes you get pretty "baked".

You are right, but its easier for non speds to get it

It takes an astounding amount of energy to lift something free of Earth's gravity well so that it won't eventually fall back down. The Saturn V rockets could do it, but they were 60-story skyscrapers that were 99% by weight high explosive rocket fuel. It took 400 tons of TNT (in effect, since that was the energy density) to heft 4 tons of capsule free of the planet's gravitational pull.

It not free!

Guess it's a good thing I don't breathe that shit.

Attached: Chu Mad Mein.jpg (275x400, 39.49K)

It's probably got Andromeda strain or some other chinky trick to kill us all.

So its going to burn up with a bang and thats that. I guess it would be cool to watch if you was lucky to see it re-enter

Because they are Chinese and they literally couldn't care less that it might kill their own or any other nation's citizens.

rolling for niggers to get hit with chink space junk

if you were less stupid you would know the answer, as well as all of the other dummies that replied to you. sad sad day in America when such incompetence is displayed so often. No wonder the Chinese make Apple products and not niggers like you.

What are the chances it lands on israel?

You're late, kike. And the thread you want to slide is farther down.

He's not wrong though.

bump

San fran reroll

Tel Aviv

Take this shit to pisswater.

>>>/reddit/

We may just see how baked alaska really gets

Use it to test missile defense interception.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400, 353.08K)

Maybe they weren't needed but that's what they did

Mid Michigan reporting in.

Please crash onto Saginaw and end this nigger infested hellhole

it's actually an EMP

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've read today.
Goddamn.
You might as well start asking why the satellite doesn't just float away since there's no gravity to hold it down.

This board is going to shit unbelievably quickly.

Attached: 1383650159882.gif (480x360, 579.65K)

It's pretty easy to escape orbit once it's up there. Doesn't take very much fuel at all.

The thought of that coming from a burger just cracks me up

He is though.

Single-mission satellites only carry enough fuel to maintain orbit.
I've never heard of a satellite being launched out of orbit at the end of its life cycle.
Letting them fall to earth is the norm, take Skylab for example, which went down over Australia.

Yeah, but if it carries AIDS on board then jettison the AIDS into space and crash the station, or shoot the station into space.

Your are shilling for apple, the scummiest of globalist kike scum. Apple can fuck right off out of America, the country they do nothing but try to destroy (oh, and advocate for illegal immigration and shady visas they use to employ all of their imported labor, and pay no taxes).

You can also fuck off. You, the globalist kike shills, probably dot gov, who help piece of shit traitor companies who do nothing but try to harm america, since that is your globalist kike filth agenda.

We're onto you, shills. You can slide everything thread and fill the site with bullshit posts shilling your agenda, but we know who you are. pol will never, ever quit. even if you kill pol, you cannot kill the concepts that are already out there and spreading, exposing you kike ways.

the old ways of the kike deep staters are numbered

Very funny how (((deep state))) is shilling hard for war with China. Same with Russia. Constant warmongering by running up the "muh China" or "muh Russia" stories everywhere. It's another distraction to take attention off the real enemies, who are domestic.

leidenfrost effect but with air?

On which country is this chink satellite going to crash?

I read somewhere that Michigan was the most likely destination.

Detroit?

Gastown, specifically.

yeah Apple should have gone on CNN in the late 1990's early 200's and lobbied from common sense tax reform for corporations and citizens. Thereby effectively destroying one of the greatest companies America has ever created by causing public backlash…. instead it quietly moved offshore and continued to operate (((legally)))

You have no fucking perspective

I think they mentioned Michigan as a possibility. My guess is it will hit somewhere in middle america.

Somewhere population rich in africa gets my vote

Right on the European Quarter in Brussels, where all the (((EU))) institutions are headquartered.

AIDS lasts three days outside of a body or whatever contains it. Unless it crashes over a city and the AIDS capsules explode there's no risk. Even then, unless the AIDS capsules are the size of houses made out of paper then there's still no risk.

You see the dudes in pic related? Wearing a full "space suit?" Yeah, they're wearing that shit JUST because that Air Force secret spy plane thing uses hydrazine for fuel. Now you do the math.

Attached: USAF_spooky.jpg (780x546, 150.88K)

"hydrazine is mainly used as a foaming agent in preparing polymer foams"

the danger seem overrated

Attached: 8241a4d4f8820496516bf945cf3703d3.jpg (800x800, 142.12K)

Rolling for Wakanda.

But you need permission to do so from China. According to current space laws, if you touch someone's space stuff (even if it is junk that just orbits) it is equivalent to attacking that country.

Eat a bullet chink.

You're one election too late.

rolling up for op's house.

i still harbour hope that the wreckage will land on op's house.

yeah like almost every satelite ever

so basically they are deorbiting satelite they no longer want/can use so they dont keep unnecessary garbage on orbit
again like every satelite ever (there is also graveyard orbit)

go play some Kerbal Space Program and learn about space mechanics instead of spewing bullshit

Your timeline is off. My bondi blue iMac 1997 icon comeback computer is little more than earlier generation macbook laptop parts slapped underneath a monitor. Those parts read "FOXCONN 92" - made in China.

Apple, Steve Jobs, and other associated globalists, directly made the law changes. "Why would they undo their own work?" is the question. They did this to escape the growing tech and boomer communist effects on unions for shitskins and the unabled, constrained by their own collectivist and globalist shadows right back at them, repeatedly. They made the commons reforms as well as the trade reforms, both to hurt the former and give rise to the latter. See Obama and the Chicago energy consorts: end all coal (local) + increase dependency on solar (international, china; also pipe dream) + gas (international, russia et al, big oil) + parts and components supplies (to be internationally provided, etc). All of this simply forces smaller accounts to close, making larger accounts profitable and shekel-able (where they otherwise would never be).

Criminally underchecked dubs. This answer is deserving of being the winning roll.

The (((EU))) would surely welcome a fallen satellite. I mean, it's basically a refugee! And it'll be just as harmless and culturally enriching as all the other ones they've insisted on taking.

Because its just LARPing curry niggers and alphabet shills making up more and more shit as the end of another season of "shocking stories" approaches with literally nothing happening as it will burn up on reentry just as scheduled

I don't need a declaration.
Asiatics must go back.

It will burn up and exactly nothing else will happen.

Tripdubs confirm.

Attached: 0225ecd9535333f67ab601c4a2eb8851c633210e8eac18bbb58a96f01bd9ad17.jpg (1200x797, 95.49K)

Big deal, it'll break up and burn up on reentry along with the nominal amount of hydrazine it carries for orbital maintenance. Sure, hydrazine is toxic stuff, but this is utterly trivial.

Here's what 1.5 million pounds of hydrazine looks like when it goes off (technically hypergolic unsymetrical dimethal hydrazine and NTO oxidizer)

youtube.com/watch?v=vqW0LEcTAYg

That's just NASA taking precautions, you obviously don't want any leaked on you if that vehicle suffered any damage on reentry. I don't see what the fuss is about here, there have been hundreds of Titan and Proton series rockets with hypergolic main and secondary stages launched in the last half century. They have tons of experience using and handling this stuff.

That's not even the sketchiest, back in the day instead of NTO they used red fuming nitric acid and white fuming nitric acid for oxidizer. That shit would be way more awful for soldiers to transport and handle while fueling ICBMs and IRBMs.

They even experimented more horrible stuff than that, like dimethylmercury, " one of the strongest known neurotoxins, with a quantity of less than 0.1 mL capable of inducing severe mercury poisoning" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylmercury
and highly toxic fluorine based oxidizers (I can't believe they put that shit on our water).

Check out this book on history of rocket propellant development
ia601905.us.archive.org/12/items/ignition_201612/ignition.pdf