Trump Whitepills

God bless you Mr. President. I'm just going to type some stuff here to meet the character minimum, but that entire rally was just fantastic.

Attached: trump country.png (582x673, 403.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tvnewser/feb-2018-ratings-cnn-has-second-best-february-in-10-years/358288
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 jew firstpost

next on the menu ….
ISRAEL !

On the menu every day in every meal in every snack in everything that you see ….
ISRAEL !
JEEWWWW !

You've got a real whip cracklin' mind up there boyy

It's high time for you to kill yourself.

front page of CNN right now. they forgot to mention him calling CNN fake news 10 times, but something about it seems wrong. it's like they aren't even trying to attack Trump anymore.

Attached: fakenews.png (427x661, 212.47K)

I'm waiting for the shills to twist this one around.

exactly! did you see the first skit tonight on SNL? it was a take on the bachelor show and it was muller as the bachelor explaining that there is no collusion to the woman…i guess you have to see it

The NeverTrumpers are hanging onto his 2A bashing even if he says the same thing about that.

Contrary to what people are saying about Trump playing chess with the media, the media is learning. When he was making the democrats go all in like with Feinstein and fooling them into pushing for stuff that absolutely wouldn't get passed, CNN stayed silent on their 24/7 coverage. Meanwhile you had shills propping up Holla Forums to 2400+ UIDs for two whole weeks.

They're learning and people need to keep an eye for that. Playing both sides doesn't just mean two opposing sides, it means multiple fronts. Sell the liberal boomers the image they want for Trump and scare the supporters.

I think they finally understand that attacking Trump will backfire again and again. Maybe the media will try to 4D chess, and fail as always.

Maybe attacking for death penalty for drug dealers may result in supporting the drug dealers, and its too dangerous even for CNN?

trumpcucks are delusional

Every time.

Attached: salt.png (128x128, 10.31K)

Your tears only make my dick harder, kike

Call it what you want if you must delude yourself, a real leader doesn't flip flop. Trump's comments on 2A (and probably gaming) just costed him the user vote. Blame him, don't come asking for forgiveness here.

You could not be more transparent if you were made of water.

>OMG POL WE CAN'T SUPPORT HIM NOW HE BETRAYED US WHEN HE SAID !!!
part of me is glad you idiots don't learn. it's entertaining at the least.

Even if you assume they are indeed learning years too late that doesn't mean it will help them much.
They practically tattooed 'Fuck Blumpf' onto their forheads and trying to backpedal now is just going to show even the slowest of retards how much they were bullshitting before.
If these fucks weren't totally controlled by kikes they might stand a chance and redeem a percentage point of the viewers they lost but as it stands they are still sinking hard and fast.

Attached: trump-cnn-meme-759x420.jpg (759x420, 34.02K)

I just love when shill throw popular buzzword around. I remember when they started using "flip flop" over and over again.
In your case though its pathetic, actual flipfloping usually mean changing your tune because of pressure or bribing. Here you got an obvious case ot trolling the dems knowing full well they could not accept the poisoned gift. and even if they did if would have killed the dems

Trump saying that shit about the 2A has cost him a lot of votes I bet. By even entertaining those thoughts, he gave legitimacy to the gun grabbers. That's not chess, that's betrayal to many voters.

Trump has done more to hurt the kikes than any president since Andrew Jackson. So I'm not surprised your butt hurts, Schlomo. Keep your delicious salt coming

Apparently the best mate of Bibi is a really based secret nazi surrounded by kikes, only pursuing jewish interests and going for the goys guns while protecting the high elite jews from prosecution.
Apparently the most jew-wise generation of America at any time in its history are obedient slaves of ZOG.
Based

Attached: 49b0f260f8e1a11dbcdc1d42a175d07a93de8f606aa56571b69bda6cf95e6159.jpg (540x517, 55.43K)

there are no whitepills on drumpf, only kushnerbots shilling for their cheeto.

This is a thread devoted to hailing ZOG

Please shoot your deskmate and turn the gun on yourself.

lmao paranoid schizophrenia.

Trump is best friend with anyone agreeing with him, or making deal with him, you can literally get shit on by Trump because you tried to go agaisnt him, and the second you kiss the ring he goes an air telling the world how best buds you are.

Daily reminder

Attached: Imagine trying to astroturf pol for 24 months.png (1160x490, 124.05K)

The only consistent position Trump has ever held throughout his life, is his devotion to jewry and his best mate Bibi

Attached: TrumpIsTheBestThingForisreal2.jpg (527x890 24.6 KB, 107.61K)

ffuck offf imKuckY

You forgot:

Attached: 1406509616368.png (224x215, 71.55K)

LOL trump is so baswed and fashy pol mods i love cocks based eewsssrael based based based shill bingo xD

^that's you LOL

One more bump while waiting for the derailers to get the boot.

Attached: 7b37b07cb59daeb76a4c6e992a60890c708111c446a373596ae7356794468fec.jpg (380x377, 28.02K)

Yeah it probably got a lot of republican voters riled up and worried. It's good that when Trump said those things republican congressmen stepped in and stopped the gun control talks. They know now that the only way to stop Trump pushing that in the future is going to be coming out en masse to vote republican during the midterm! Real misstep on Drumpfs part what an idiot.

?
Read my posts again perhaps

indubitably…

Attached: OyVeyIrony.JPG (1024x683 2.99 MB, 118.59K)

I can smell the kosher meat on your breath while you type, Moshe

While I promote jewry and cheer on ZOG
This is the sum intellect of every single kike that trolls pol, yet these posts will remain while any critical of ZOG get removed

Attached: YouDontGetAnyMoreBasedAndFashyThanNeoConjews.JPG (969x969, 159.75K)

Oh hey, they're trying their best to get this thread past page 14 now.

>(((coincidentally))) slide threads appear to try to bury the thread they failed to subvert

Attached: dropthink.gif (512x807, 434.41K)

He sure is pissed.

Attached: the mindset of antifaggot.png (1535x819, 603.81K)

Yet you're still posting in the thread attacking anyone who questions why you're promoting ZOG

btw shill-kun, ya might wanna tell your spammer friend to not also spam create "DRUMP ZOG!!!" threads, you're kinda shootign yourself in the foot and exposing yourselves doing that, stick to your bird spamming.

This thread is pointless.

We need to reports all spam I'm the catalog before more threads die

It's patently apparent that you kikes are the same freaks posting that spam, to give the mods justification in deleting every post critical of jewry at the same time

It's what you pork chuckling faggots pushing NeoCohen Republican politics here do, all the time

We need a few good gore threads. I bet shill-kun is a sensitive little faggot.

Attached: 4JRtEoT.jpg (216x400 37.95 KB, 8.4M)

I think he got used to it.

Attached: DH_ZecbXUAAcLdE.jpg (1200x675 70.69 KB, 136.26K)

Well, the shillfaggot is still responding so I guess he wants more.

Attached: 99273c2b84b64834eeec84358cc068154c2072406a35cea09412c3692efc6a68.jpg (255x163, 10.52K)

He doesn't know what bad faith means.

Alright lads?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Absolutely.

Attached: 4f9ce1a86caefe87a2085368cbe60c0839c6b048f6a5a21ea4c9918564a4ec59.jpg (720x540 39.2 KB, 34.93K)

Bit PECKish tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (920x613, 299.13K)

Why don't you go suck start a shotgun you subhuman fleck of pond scum. We'll have plenty of rope you go round your kike neck if you don't.

dubs for Sperg genocide

He won't be able to get one if Trump keeps at it the way he is

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x540, 592.47K)

NOT THE GUNS DRUMPFIE. NOOOO. IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

One word: Israel.

Kill yourself

They passed gun control in Florida, signed in by a republican governor.
words from the president of the united states have power, regardless of 4d chess excuses

The more shills promoting Trump & israel the more we know they're scared & no I'm not tired of winning & I won't be until the left eats itself completely.

But what about the gun control shit? Is he really wanting to ban bump stocks, expand background checks and raise the age to 21?

bump

bump

Except your kikery is on display for all to see, rabbi.

Now there is even less reason to keep tor open.

Did he really want a DACA deal? He spelled it out for all the dummies. He told them what they wanted to hear knowing they wouldn't and couldn't take the deal. He's not taking your funs.

Drug dealers are the biggest and most dangerous kind of gun owners. Maybe he has word that Hogg faggot sold pot at school.

any compromise on guns is treason
compromise with nothing in exchange is purely him agreeing with the jews whispering in his ears

whitepill=bluepill, prove me wrong

Sage, hide and filter.

how this board has changed in the last year

Attached: pathet.jpg (1920x1450, 95.76K)

Calling out the stupidity and corruption of two lardass sheboons, the sacred cows of cultural Marxism, is worth the price of admission alone. Everything else is two scoops of covfefe

t. nu-male
he's not going to do shit about gaming but I wish he would. I wish he sent sock troopers out to smash all your toys so you emotionally stunted soylets would have to come to grips with the real world and take some fucking responsibilty for the decline of western civilization. when news broke about the historic meeting between Trump and Kim Jong Un, Reddit was more interested in jerking off about Super Smash Brothers. I like video games as much as the next guy, but its time to put away childish things.

Attached: 1519146391384.gif (800x600, 144.3K)

I've noticed they're most recent buzzwords are

Its almost like they're recycling failed tactics from the republican primaries.

wew

its almost like a bot decides what news to run but it hasnt even reached chat bot tier neuralnet ai

but this was known years ago, and WLP was warning us about his being in league with the kikes roughly 20 years ago.

And there's no denying his family have become jews if they weren't in the first place

Trump is like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. You put Trump into the republican party, he becomes the republican party. That's the beauty of feedback loop politics.

Attacking Trump comes as naturally as breathing to these people.
Don't be fooled.

Attached: dodge.jpg (1024x768, 126.85K)

Kek nigger, i would even watch Trump literally flip flop, do splits on the statue of liberty and all kinds of acrobatic stuff if it meant to get shit done. A real leader will do anything to save his nation, and that's what you're so angry about. Trump isn't a typical white person with honor and integrity, he will lie and cheat and banter even more than kikes do to get what he wants, he is literal kryptonite against all your schemes because he is scheming even more efficiently than you are. Everything you normally do to combat white people fails against him. He has been navigating all his life through kike shit and knows you in and out, just like German Arminius, who learned among Romans and then used his knowledge of Roman tactics to ambush and destroy the legions.

How does it feel? Knowing that normally it is you kikes who infiltrate and subvert, in return it is now someone with german ancestry who did the same to you?

Attached: 83ed0a2286ece5bd96924e65ce34c53b4f2612702b7df0a0b7e0afc0e0c1d1da1.png (654x593, 502.94K)

they attacked bush for 8 years
don't be fooled

Like Henry Ford said about Lenin, he may not be jewish but his kids speak yiddish

Attached: pushes.jpg (987x761, 113.64K)

Wow, yeah, he sure got them.
Oh, wait, all the illegals are still here and the courts have screwed him over repeatedly and he hasn't done shit about it.
Just like the sanctuary city shit.
And the voter fraud shit.
And basically everything else of import.

B-BUT MUH CHESS CUCKS MAGAPEDES REDDIT

Never mind the fact that the federal government is now suing the entire state of California for their sanctuary city policies, amirite? Go play in an oven. Thanks for the tasty kosher salt though

Why does kosher salt even exist when it's just flaky canning salt that costs more per pound?

Wow, yeah, so much has been done. Tell me more about the voter fraud investigation. Tell us all about the muslim ban.
Oh, wait, you can't.
Just like DACA isn't dead.

there is no proof to the contrary, gay stats from last june don't count
if he ain't burning it to the ground, he ain't doing shit

He ain't doing shit.
He's got that limp-dicked old faggot Sessions jabbering away like his mouth is full of cum again, but it won't go anywhere - just like DACA hasn't gone anywhere, just like the Muslims haven't gone anywhere, just like the voter fraud investigation committee didn't go anywhere.
None of this shit has gone anywhere, and people are being kept distracted with shit like vague economic faggotry.

These local government officials should be fucking arrested, NOW. Its been a fucking year already, and barely any of these illegals have been removed. The demographics just keep getting worse and worse with each passing year, and Trump is too busy sucking off minorities, shilling for 'black employment' and 'hispanic small business' and shit, while being completely incapable of even saying the words 'White people'.

Protip: After the mid-terms (only because I know it'd be claimed its some kind of shill counter-narrative if beforehand), I am going to launch a full-scale fucking propaganda assault on Trump, because his base is 95%+ White and they are the one fucking group that Trump and his admin will not mention by name and will not act explicitly in the favor of.

The time for all this 'unity' cuckoldry trash is gone - this is a demographic battle now, and if the guy we elect won't stand up for us, then he's fucking well useless.

Uh oh, Uncle Schlomo. Looks like you don't know about IDs

Attached: 5e7c701ba39dcb73d725ed2dea23dc2b.jpg (578x491, 28.32K)

Looks like you don't have an argument.

Attached: ggnore.PNG (877x859, 1.03M)

So where’s your argument? Where’s your refutation of the statements made? Why isn’t Trump enforcing the law? Why isn’t he doing what he is constitutionally mandated to do? Why isn’t he arresting the sanctuary city mayors and councils? Why isn’t he declaring martial law in California, arresting the entire state government, and holding new elections? This is what the Constitution says to do. Why did he only deport 200,000 last year? Why is he grabbing guns instead of repealing gun laws?

I was just going through some old shit, it was pretty obvious a year ago he was a fake. We got about a month out of him, where he was pretending to be new and different.

No need to wait on midterms, electoral politics failed us, and always would have post Rockwell era. reed seej lol

uh oh, looks like CIAniggers don't know about earlobe spacing

Attached: vlcsnap-00323.jpg (853x480, 34K)

Checked for we all know the answer to all of those questions.

Attached: A (((Better))) Future.jpg (3976x3844 12.75 MB, 2.72M)

Attached: 74fcd9b5ced11eb9507f9cc6f6557d12997a1e5778ebae5a016dae6d316a6496.gif (297x212, 472.92K)

Still no argument I see.

Attached: 4d68259101df97bde517a10e073ce53510c9d09bdeb66fe5ad62ed7d966fb709.jpg (600x337, 22.96K)

You're right. We all should have voted for Hillary.

Attached: ae2834bc15037fe9efb19d41ce8f54172f15e4138be64d400b7cffb5b182bf69.png (178x137, 47.67K)

the jews always project

Attached: mother and stuff.jpg (402x402, 43.68K)

at least if hillary was in office we wouldnt have to deal with traitor whites siding with the jewlover

Still no argument. The election is over m8.

even if he's doing it unintentionally, Trump is helping to expose (((their))) agenda better than anyone in history and he's almost singlehandedly destroyed the media at this point which has reverberating consequences. I've never seen Jews as panicked as they are now; they're being exposed more and more each day and people are finally waking up. I happen to like Trump in spite of his flaws, and I think his heart is in the right place, but even if you don't like him for not going full on 14/88, it doesn't mean he can't still be useful to us.

>Trump is helping to expose (((their))) agenda better than anyone in history

Attached: Regressive Beasts.jpg (502x655, 110.17K)

you mean sharejew and I spent a fair chunk of the election doxing CTR so eat shit you fucking kikelover

go listen to Pierce. Or look at all the kikes Trump is related to or does business with. Or look at his contradictory statement.
He ceased being useful when he toned down the rhetoric post-primaries. He's a sop now.

Checked for, do you remember when Trump used to talk about race-horse theory?
Holla Forumspridge farm remembers.

Attached: Jews and Trump - Expanded_.jpg (2200x6992 4.54 MB, 1.07M)

>Trump is helping to expose (((their))) agenda
Explain how, please.
Literally every single person in history before fucking 1800 knew who and what the jews represented.
And yet 1. Didn’t and 2. Didn’t.
You’ve never.
Do you have any actual evidence of that? Where is the violence? Where are the laws being repealed?
He’s not even 14.

Sure ya did, kiddo.
He grew up in Queens and did business all around New York, who do you expect him to associate with, American Indians?

You remember Wild Onion? The commie painting in the lobby of Mass Ave hq? Ever notice that google maps memoryholed their office?
would you trust a hitler who successfully became a newspaper owner surrounded by kikes? Does that make it okay to marry his kids off to kikes?

Trumpshills can't win without their kikey mods I bet heil is doing this to get more kushnerbux

1. I'm sorry you're incapable of perceiving political machinations beyond the first dimension, but every time Shareblue hops on here and shills 24/7 about how "Drumpf is bombing Syria!", "Drumpf is not building a wall!", "Drumpf is supporting DACA!", and the latest "Drumpf is supporting gun control!" you can rest assured that this is the jew kvetching because they see what he is actually doing. He is attempting to steal their supporters and constituents out from under them by not actually doing anything at all. The only time this strategy has backfired is recently with Florida passing gun control legislation, when (((they))) called his bluff.
2. I'm sure he meant recent history.
3. He is quite literally destroying liberal print media, and CNNs rating have never been as low as they are now. The only thing keeping them afloat is (((investors))). The only people who watch CNN are legitimately brain dead liberals who are too far gone to help in the first place.
4. Look at the social media account of any (((celebrity))), left wing blogger, social justice faggot, or tune in to CNN, that one washed up comedy central (((news))) show, that one HBO (((news))) show (only for a few seconds) and you'll see that Trump is mining the salt of a thousand salts from these Untermensch and their (((handlers))). CIANiggers are literally trying to pack seats in Congress for the Democrats in the mid-terms. The Jew has truly not kvetched this badly in a long time.
5. Pennsylvania voted Republican, A self-proclaimed Nazi is running for Congress in Chicago, Poland went full 1488, so did Hungary, Italian Nationalists just won a resounding victory in their elections. Things may be moving along slowly, but he certainly started a fire.
6. He has been since 2006. As an aside, I understand it has been common practice here for dissenters to flaunt around the "fact" Ivana Trump was jewish, I would like a source on that.

Or say, an artist surrounded by kikes? Have you even read Mein Kampf? He didn't all of a sudden decide he hated these people he had never associated with, he knew them well.

thread

he didn't sit around profiting HYUGEly by doing business with them for decades you fucking kike
go read some more dilbert until you persuade better faggot
keep shilling that recent meme, no one will notice that butthurt is nothing without evidence

He is.
He kinda is?
He aggressively is.
He objectively is.

Mmmhmmm.

Except he's not.
>adweek.com/tvnewser/feb-2018-ratings-cnn-has-second-best-february-in-10-years/358288

redditor.

Yes, on the basis of "They have to go back", not on the basis of “Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated, and accomplished young people who have jobs?”
t. SW Pennsylvania user
And he isn't liable to win.
By having a kike as their PM.
No, the Italian center-right coalitition won a resounding victory, the majority going to two factions of the coalition who can hardly be called 'nationalist'.
No, you simpering pleb, the demographic demise of the West has started a fire - and Trump has done everything he can to utilize it to his advantage, and to do absolutely nothing about it.

If that were true, we wouldn't be looking at the demographic shithole we have at present, and Trump would be taking action - or at least speaking out - to change it.
But he's not.
Ivanka is a converted kike, birthing mischling spawn.

>is helping to expose (((their))) agenda
ya, so do regular kikes whenever they do what they do.

>>>/trannypol/

any of that happened?

do you really need to ask this question? everything from the media's bias to the corruption at the FBI to detrimental trade polices such as chain migration and the diversity lottery are being dragged out into the open to face public scrutiny for the first time in a long time. these questions used to be off limits because they all lead back to jews. since Trump's election the phrase "deep state" has entered into the public lexicon and we now have Jews publicly outing themselves as "globalists"; both of these things were considered Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theories not too long ago. making people aware of this shit if the first step and its happening. by his mere presence Trump is forcing the left to out themselves and overplay their hand repeatedly. they've outed themselves as being in favor of open boarders and censorship, for being anti-white and anti-American, etc. people are waking up and the culture war is turning in our favor. trust in the media is at its lowest point ever recorded and, as evidenced by Trump's election, they've lost the ability to control the narrative. 95% negative coverage day in and day out and yet his approval ratings are steadily increasing. how is this possible? people are looking elsewhere for news which is why the kikes are panicking and trying to censor the internet. Hollywood ticket sales are down, the Oscars hit a historic low, and millions of people boycotted the NFL this year. I elected Trump because I thought he would be a good culture warrior, and so far he has been. I thought if he does nothing except bash the media every day for 4 years he will have done us a tremendous service. he's done more than that, but the most important thing he's done is to expose the media - or rather, force them to expose themselves. the mask has slipped.

What has been done about this? Nothing.
What has been done about this? Nothing.
Still waiting.
Remember Yuri.
But this hasn’t DONE anything. No one is being punished. No one is being fired. No one is even being replaced. WE HAVE PROOF THAT THE ALABAMA ELECTION WAS STOLEN, AND TRUMP DID FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT IT, NOR DID ANYONE ELSE.
So it’s being recorded. And? None of these fucking companies are being destroyed or even damaged. Nothing is HAPPENING about it. “Knowing is half the battle,” as they say. THE OTHER HALF IS VIOLENCE. NO ONE IS EVEN TRYING.

So he’s doing what EVERY SINGLE RINO AND NEOCON HAS DONE FOR DECADES and we’re supposed to be happy about this?
THEY WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM. AND THEY WILL NEVER VOTE FOR ANYONE FURTHER RIGHT THAN HIM.
Hooray, further the narrative that “the world began in 1946.”
Strange how it’s all still owned by jews, all still in operation, and all still shills against truth.
Meanwhile the DYKE on MSNBC is higher than anyone else.
So like the voters Trump is trying to court.
Oh, I don’t do any of this. I don’t even own a television. Perhaps that’s where my bias comes from.
People think the world began with Clinton, for fuck’s sake…
Still illegal to deny the holocaust, et. al.
We don’t fucking have the time, user.
Fucking lol, you even admitted he’s courting the people who will never vote for him. He’s not even remotely 14, much less 88.
Uh… the fact that she married a kike? And converted to judaism? And is raising her kids as kikes? You’ve just confirmed that you’re mentally ill and everything you said is a lie.

1. I will adamantly cede Syria, but cite the fact the bombing of the airfield wasn't anywhere near as destructive as it could have been. Yes he is in fact building a wall. Is he supporting DACA though, have you seen what he said yesterday in your very state? Trump is doing with gun control what he did with DACA, he is blowing hot air to try and appeal to (((their))) constituents. He was never going to actually do anything about it, it was only when the deep state in Florida pushed the gun control bill out and called his bluff that this status quo changed.
2. Does it change the meaning if he meant in the history of mankind or in recent history?
3. An ant can carry 10-50 times its own body weight, 10 or 50 times nothing is still nothing.
4. What word would an "esteemed" oldfag such as yourself use to describe the amount of butthurt permeating from these individuals?
5. Does the message matter? Don't the ends justify the means?
6. The last man who openly opposed (((them))) had his head blown off. Trump is slightly more intelligent than that. I know Ivanka is a lost cause. I meant Ivana, Trump's first wife.

I've been having so much organic and natural salt in the last two years i could almost call myself veg-an.

Attached: 1464993430139.jpg (515x515, 46.61K)

Hearts and minds, user.
No, you misunderstand. Trump is attempting to court the fence sitter.
Very nice, rest assured there is much kvetching going on 24/7 on all of the (((left-wing))) news networks, and the conservative ones when they have (((left-wingers))) on.
Yes I'm aware Pennsylvania has voted Republican in the past, user. Must we always specify exact dates when trying to convey a simple message? I'm sure from reading it you understood exactly what I meant.
Is it though?
I agree.
Hearts and minds, user. There was a poll done recently that had support for National Socialism at 14%, the American revolution was fought with 30% support from the colonists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Poland

Poland is uncucking itself, but slowly. The world is getting better day by day now, and the death of the kike race is now irreversible, judging by the amount of salt they're producing.

what do you want him to do about media bias beyond pointing it out? he can't shut down the NYT, he can't shut down CNN. the best he can do is continue to raise public awareness and keep other avenues (such as the internet) as free as he can. He's not a dictator, unfortunately. as for the FBI, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. People have been fired and there are several ongoing investigations but everything's very unclear at the moment. recent developments seem to suggest that Sessions wasn't asleep at the wheel as previously thought. I agree its frustrating not knowing, but public opinion matters in a democracy and the FBI now has a permanent stain on their record, several actually. that might seem like a consolation prize but the more people distrust the alphabet agencies the better. we're fighting a psychological war and the fact that Trump is even brining into question the FBI is huge. most people have been kept in the dark their entire lives but they're learning to rethink some of the previous conceptions. I don't know why you would expect instant gratification. this isn't going to be easy. as for chain migration and the lottery, he gave the Dems up until March 5th to make a deal. they failed to make a deal. he said in his cpac speech he needs more Republicans in the House and Senate, so likely he's waiting until after the midterms. In the meantime he can do things like shrink the refugee quota, end special exemptions for the Haitians and Salvadorians, and increase deportations. He's going to inspect the wall this week. but again, nobody even knew about chain migration and the diversity lottery until Trump made it an issue. all of this was done very secretly behind doors, so the Dems never had to justify it. Now they have to justify it. none of these policies are very popular.

You're so obvious. Thanks for the unintentional whitepill shill-friend.

His job, probably. You know, the thing we hired him to do?
It’s really really funny that you think we’ll believe this, kike.
He does. And yet it’s still there. Also yes, we do know what went on. We have public admissions of treason from the FBI. The US Congress has signed off on the validity of this statement. NO ONE HAS BEEN FIRED. NO ONE HAS RESIGNED. NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED. NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED. NO ONE HAS BEEN CONVICTED. NO ONE HAS BEEN IMPRISONED. NO ONE HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

AND NO ONE, ANYWHERE, HAS GONE OUT INTO THE STREETS TO DEMAND THAT THE GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. AND THEY NEVER WILL.
lol
Yeah, those are so useful.
Public proof and admission of treason.
1. No, it fucking does not.
2. We are not a democracy and your mental retardation is the reason we are in this fucking mess.
3. The law is the law. Trump is not enforcing the law. You are apologizing for this. You are the reason for this fucking mess.
And have for decades. And yet nothing is happening to them.
IT. DOESN’T. FUCKING. MATTER. No one trusts congress. And hasn’t for decades. THEY STILL GO VOTE FOR THE SAME KIKE PUPPETS.
And can’t win, as per Yuri Bezmenov’s statements. So either shut the fuck up and fight a different war or just kill yourself now.
Nice strawman.
And yet…

Reported. Holla Forums is a board of truth.

d557f4 is not here to hold an actual conversation. Always determine if they're newfags or shills based on what they've posted before you reply with arguments.

1c7238 is not here to hold an actual conversation. Trumpshills btfo
like how that works?

Bump and reported. You won’t stop us. Ever.

pick one

Eat shit. You already got schooled once, it will happen again if you keep lying like this.

make an argument anytime chesscuck

Attached: dff3c2d8b26837782bd378a518622f95ef66c404797dc761e6f1d37b12ca97a9.jpg (850x446, 158.58K)

They strip out your iodine too.

Attached: Jews.png (540x300, 259.85K)

Reported.

do you even check images before you use them? that applies perfectly to you

Good talk.

Is there a reason you had to hop on tor in order to defend yourself with a sock puppet?

you never refuted my original point but called it btfo
come at me jewboy

You know japs eat like 10 times more iodine then we goys in the West eat. Could this be a coincidence? Also almost nobody gets enough Potassium or usable Phosphorus each day.

Pretty sure everyone's thyroid took a dump once they started pushing that non iodized sea salt crap everywhere.

May be another reason we have so many fucking fatties now.

Phosphorus is in fucking everything though, it makes you piss. Potassium is hard as fuck to get though, you're stuck drinking cups of coffee, fruit juice or milk a day.

Or you could just eat your broccoli.

Attached: Potassium_Chloride_2_mEq_-_20mL__95212.1507838071[1].jpg (1000x750, 306.67K)

Some places getting Amazon Trump now instead of Food Stamps

Attached: soon.webm (1280x720, 9.49M)

Daily fucking reminder to
STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS
STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS
STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS
Holy shit you guys. You don't like what some bagel boy shill fuck says? Ignore it, then move on to an user you believe will create dialogue for the rest of the anons lurking.
That's their fucking job you fucking faggots. This is what they do for 0.02 shekels per reply. By actually taking their bait, you're making them richer and you're not helping newfags learn to identify shareshills and their d&c tactics.
DO NOT REPLY
FILTER

Is there a non-nigger source for this?

IE one that doesn't have a gibbering baboon in it.

It just showed up in my feed, though the odds of a Basketball American buying all those government issue foods is pretty low. I suppose it could be faked, but it just got uploaded today.

Why would he leave an advantage unexploited? He's not exactly playing for shits and giggles or small stakes is he, user?

I bet their tracking shows them that their anti-Trump shit is costing them non-disposable, non-replaceable audience share.
Back during the election, they still had audience enough to be able to afford to burn some of them off to fuel the narrative.
Now, they're close to only having eyeballs from a non-shifting, non-influential audience share.
People that aren't going to swing any future elections.

Fascism when?

Kill yourself, yid. It's treason to grab guns.

Fick off nofunfag

he's right though, salt is t_D shit, you'd realize it if kikey didn't keep this place an echochamber for the last year or more

That use of the word salt has been around a lot longer than t_D, newfag. It's been around a lot longer than reddit, and for that matter the internet, kiddo.

That's not an argument.

Because you have no choice.
Kind of. Its not a full border wall, and a lot of its going to be fencing… And its kind of irrelevant anyway, considering the data on illegals - the ones coming in most are not coming over the Southern border.
Yes, objectively, via his statements. When you're the President of the US, your statements alone are equivalent to the actions of lesser men as regards the impact on society.
>Trump is doing with gun control what he did with DACA, he is blowing hot air to try and appeal to (((their))) constituents.

Its not about like, you sodomite, its about fact, and the 'salt' meme derives largely from the redditor - or at VERY least, redditor-tier - crowd that came here during the election.
That's why you'll almost-always see it mentioned in some thread wherein Trump is criticized, because his sycophantically moronic ardent supporters actual believe that making libshits assmad on twitter is some sort of value in a US president who isn't doing anything to meaningfully alter the demographic future of this country (a future wherein all data we have at our disposal suggests he would never be elected).

Attached: e31f33b542ab9893e2fb38d0075881136237cfb732bcc25594df520d0988b9fc.jpg (2200x6992 30.73 KB, 1.07M)

Oh shit, forgot my pic.

Attached: ##.JPG (2376x6008 9.43 KB, 1.44M)

Fucking shills, you are perpetually rekt by the God emperor.

Stopped kikes pushing CW narrative. Mattis lied about 20%. Minimal damage, pre-warning and coordination with SY/RU.
was nothing
Nothing - we all know how that turned out, Holla Forums is always right.
Now fuck off and shill elsewhere.

You're being dumb.

Attached: scp.jpg (684x523 126.11 KB, 32.47K)

Was a great rally but hes an idiot for saying that comment. Now he just gave them their fuckin talking point "we knew he was serious all along so we didn't bother".
Problem with Trump is hes a blabber mouth and far too often shoots himself in the foot when hes winning arguments.

?

your post here reeks of sockpuppet

You guys don't deserve to get paid

ID 000000 is reserved for torposters, friendo. It's assigned to anyone using TOR.

It's really not 'kosher' salt, it's just a uniformly coarse salt that forms from evaporation of salt water and is skimmed off the surface. Yids like it because it sticks to meat and I presume they use it to get around what few, if any, dietary laws they claim to follow. It being called 'kosher' salt is just them shitting it up, like everything else.

Worked on you too.
Don't you remember that just before the muh syria strike, the kikes and the lugenpresse were at peak crescendo about the most successful white helmet/ISISraeli/CIAnigger merc chemical weapon 'attack' so far, to the level that multiple nations were preparing to strike and make moves on this?
Trump pre-arranging and striking defused all of that, along with Mattis plus his 20% SYAF figure and the CW narrative has since never returned beyond a footnote in pg 5 of the kike press.

I wasn't asking for your ebin chessmaster spin on it, I was asking what CW stands for. Not everyone keeps up with reddit or qfag acronyms

I don't watch tv generally, but I turn on some cooking shows sometimes in case it jogs an idea for something different. I've noticed they make a point of saying kosher salt in almost everything, including both people doing the show saying it, 'kosher salt?', 'kosher salt'. As stupid as it sounds, I thinks it's just to insert the word kosher into peoples minds as much as possible (this is all public television). Considering what a minor product it is, I don't think it can be making anyone much money. Sea salt or plain salt is almost never mentioned anymore

Attached: a97e232094bf20e45757e054a31712a70fd6ea44333c5a1d46ad21b434d50506.jpeg (634x1643 24.15 KB, 1.03M)

Supermarket sausages tend to be ass anyways even if they're "kosher" or not even though they're all stuffed with preservatives due to needing more preservatives to sit on supermarket shelves for longer than a week.

Attached: trumpcoin.jpg (961x925, 153.54K)

(((19)))
Nice debunking of proven facts, you cunt-head sharenigger. If you were from here, you'd know what CW means.
You shills and kikes get the rope first.

Attached: Trump (((Allies)

Hey I was there!

Attached: C9DE8F43-BA0D-4A0B-B857-1D5EB5C3AC57.jpeg (4032x3024 1.41 MB, 3.33M)

Also forgot to mention the crowd chanting "CNN SUCKS!" 3 times. It was fantastically fun

(checked)
Who is that second face supposed to be?

You have to go back.

Attached: He_knows trump calls out saudi isisrael terror allies kikes.webm (720x480, 2.27M)

Anti Trump is pro NWO.

Attached: 1520814723155.png (815x946, 690.92K)

kek @ dead Americans = a good thing, all just to be smug in some fuckistani country

I guess it's telling that you're reading out of a 16 year old playbook.

Attached: caf703a785041d9a9b925a61b9931b6db9ee8c672f6d84621ce242bdb741e0da.jpg (600x784, 133.14K)

Cyrus, the Persian who released them from captivity.

so, you're not arguing that's it's a chesscuck term? I'm from here not reddit

you have to ignore the evidence of his family and his past. funny how his jewish history was hidden until after the election was over, and you still have to bring up rhetoric that says nothing or chess to pretend he's on your side.

you were fooled. get over it

Attached: trumpkus.jpg (961x1291, 307.43K)

I did that once, but I picked it up pretty quickly and nobody noticed. Don't tell anyone wew

Well aren't you an undignified lump?

they're called jews

Iodized salt is the only reason goiter isn't more prevalent. The body needs a lot more iodine than what's provided in iodized salt for it to function at its peak.

Daily reminder to reply and factually refute shills so that people who don't know their shills don't think their opinions are popular.

Redpill me on iodine.

Attached: 1501469048838.jpg (1080x763, 437.28K)

Iodine has been replaced in most foods with bromide (allegedly because it's cheaper). They used to put bromide in the tea of English prisoners to make them more docile and obedient. It's almost impossible to overdose on iodine so most people recommend taking an iodine supplement alongside zinc to aid in uptake.