Hey Holla Forums I'd like your input

I am currently in pre-production of a game that I want to use as a vehicle to explore some themes relevant to this board (Yeah yeah games are degenerate asses and elbows etc). For obvious reasons I do not want to elaborate too much on the project. I have a great deal of ideas of my own about its world building after spending many years with you fags, but I wanted to open it up to your input as well. What I'd like to discuss is some of the scenarios in global politics that would occur if the United States was removed from the balance of power due to balkanization and severe inter-conflict and what that aftermath would look like 40-50 years later.

Attached: d7f13dfe416ee28ca03196eeb5668ce5134596fda4ef0c01ab7c0bf1b8f3d5d4.png (1157x1157, 290.33K)

games are degenerate

Didn't see that coming at all, consider it a propaganda effort.

Whose propaganda are you making exactly ?

I'm a bit of a practitioner of "physician, heal thyself", so while I'm dealing with the fuckery in the United States, I don't pay attention to the rest of the world. Here's what I imagine, if the United States was broken up into regional nation-states:

1: Russia and China would rush to fill the void.
2: Pakistan and India would go hot.
3: Israel would soon be erased from the Earth.
4: China's economy would collapse.
5: Potential bloody revolutions in England and Australia, retaking freedom back from their vile and treacherous governments.
6: After a bit of infighting (housecleaning), the United States would re-form, because Status Quo is a bitch.

Well, white genocide would have already occurred, so you’re not going to have any whites running around. You play as a mulatto piece of shit working in a field all day to serve a jewish master, and then you break your leg and get shot in the head like the animal you are. Fun game.

Left coast goes to China, Russia has logistic routes through the heartland, everything from alaska, down rocky mountains, then east to the mississippi. They've already talked about arming Texans if necessary. EU takes northeast with the remainder of Canada, South East USA becomes independent city-states, huge dysfunction between the rural people and the jews in the cities, not stable at all because it's a multi-front war between rural whites, spics, niggers and kikes.

Ours, but by displaying some worst case white-genocide scenarios, Eurabian Union, west coast going full communist, northern midwest going independent but under constant attack, use your imagination.

and don't forget that balkanization is what the enemies of America want (the kikes and chinks).

I haven't completely decided on how it would play out but I'd like the US to get caught up in a perfect storm of economic collapse, escalation of political tensions coming to a head and a significant cataclysmic event that would be difficult to come back from. Like Yellowstone, or a mass emp.

I think we're going to see R U R A L P U N K stuff, high tech country boys trying to steer clear from megacities, megacity politicians stiring shit in the rural parts saying they're fighting terrorists and trying to remain in control of their shitholes full of mystery meat third worlder.

Would have to say at this point in time theirs no way the United States would just be removed from power without an exchange of nukes or other secret weapons of mass destruction.
Thats something to consider.

Removing the USA from "power" collapses the global supply chain. Nobody but the kikes in New Zealand bunkers wants that to happen with the exception of maybe the dumb chinks who think they'll survive it, but they wouldn't. Then again, the chinks have proven they don't give a single fuck about each other, so they'd happily let 500 million of their own die if it would let them get ahead.

EMP wouldn't do shit. Yellowstone will fuck the entire world. Imagine the world's largest breadbasket becoming a bin of volcanic ash.

Yeap, I'm kinda liking the yellowstone idea.

I'm kindof going for a front mission sort of game, with a focus on how physical war and information war will work in the future.

Then don't forget that satellites get fucked when there's no one to maintain them from the ground, such as sending software patches, attitude and orbit corrections, and other things people don't know about. Maybe cover areas establishing agreements with larger nations to get food in exchange for natural or mineral resources, much to the displeasure of the citizenry. Like California selling oil rights to China in exchange for rice and whatever the fuck else they grow in China, and China doing what they do with Africa; putting plastic pellets in the rice, and all other sorts of fakery.

Nuke plants too.

Snow Crash
Read it.

Thanks, looks interesting. I will check it out. Damn looks like mods bumplocked the thread.

hey kojima, fuck off. we aren't going to write your death stranding villain for you.
you got yourself into this mess by making ambiguous trailers and you're going to have to get yourself out of it too.

bump