What's the best fictional race in gaming?

And why is it elves Holla Forums?

Wrong

Tiefling

2D girls.

Elves aren't exclusive to video games. But you're right

Jews

This thread ain't about video games.

shit thread

Best fictional race period is dragons.

Hopefully elves one day use ones that don't job like little bitches to deal with crusaderfags.

I'm not even sure if this was intentional or not. I need to go back and read that part of the VN but if I'm remembering right she's casting a barrier spell for the Key of Solomon so the Star of David might actually make sense.

we all know elves are just for rape

Even the male ones?

does forcing them to mate with the females to make more females count a rape? if so, yes

good joke op

I'm sorry but you are wrong

Clearly Draph race.

Drunk underground pieces of shit who kills everyone who doesn't resemble them until they want to drink with them.
Best race.

Fuck, it's not even a wyvern. :^)

post more

Agree, with one minor stipulation.

kek

I want to lick that dragons donut hole

End your life.

Cuck faggot

Draphs are pretty alright. Now the question is, is Granblue actually a decent mobile shit or will I hate it?

nope

What the fuck is wrong with people I swear, this is just garbage.

edgy elves are better

you guys sure do get triggered easily

Wrong on several levels. Literal retards can't be the best.

>>>Holla Forums

Why? I prefer succubi, but elves are okay too.

It doesn't matter. All will serve in death.

dude death is my waifu cant wait to see him

is there even a word for a male waifu?

Are there any games where goblins are viable and they're not just green halflings?

Naw. Fuck this shit.

ur a faget.

She's a flirty one.

You misspelled inchlings. Also faeries.

BIG

Husbado

i know one but you're not gonna like it

FAT ur a fagt

you misspelled lolies

OK.

may just be me but that sounds like something you see on a menu in a mexican restaurant you dont order

Pls no

Holla Forumstards take the bait everytime

only the first one, sorry bud, but incase said they're nig futas

that poem

>>tfw never ever gonna be a game about a dirty succubus trying to seduce a noble paladin to fall but constantly being denied a sexual outlet until the paladin convinces her she's valuable and loved, and saves her soul from hell by marrying her and engaging in loving intercourse.

Pure elves (as if) or slutty dark elves?

cuckadins, everyone. you don't deserve those dubs

dark elves for sure

Strong

AROUND ELVES WATCH YOURSELVES

Daily reminder that it's not rape if it's an elf.

Only an elf could ever be so wrong

Cute and helpful faeries.

Can we all agree that humans are the best race and has the best skeleton?

I want an RPG where I can play as a robot soldier

yes the fae

yes the lolis

Skeletons aren't fictional bro

You're getting boned by a skeleton right now then?

You know it bro ;^)

Mah niggazas

We're not even 1/3 to the bump limit and you crossboarding fags couldn't wait to shit up another thread.

Fairies are the best race.

How come that the actual best race is still not mentioned?

This is also a good answer.

What kinda dragons?

I am not talking about superficial stupid shit like elements or colour, I am talking about their nature and role in the world.

Just a robot is fine.

When will a brave hero stand up and shove these disgusting, wood eating, shit-spewing abominations into the ovens?

That picture is familiar.
The last time i saw it is when i posted the greentext about loli sexting.
That was a fun thread.

Just kill yourself.

ah the irish

No.

They wouldn't fit. :^)

The Irish aren't underground!

the sun barely shines out there so its about the same

shit thread

user i have bad news for you
skeletons are real in fact, theres a skeleton inside you at this exact same moment

Remove Lembas

Pretty much.

We should put Irish underground and see how many generations it would take for them to create a Karak.

That's a confirmed myth, retard.

ooh that explains it. dogs like people because we have bones in us.

i can only think of pso..

I wanna fuck that brown elf.

Bullshit, I just cut myself and i couldn't find any skeletons
Just Red stuff

i love tits and cute faces

Are there any games that feature original fantasy races other than the classical humans, elves, orcs and shit? This Tolkien shit gets kind of tiring.
Though I'd still love a game where you control a fairy

MY BRETHREN

Why don't you come say that to my face you race nigger.

And reported for spam.

sacrifice has all kinds of strange original creatures. theyre mostly just monsters instead of what might be considered races

Get a lode of dese fukn tinsies.

Tiny is cuter, so it's inherently better.

The endless writers are some A+ shit my dude. Good choice.

Does that show actually have that much depth? I never pay attention to the plot for "some" reason.

>You will never take care of a fairy

considering most insect wings don't heal, isn't this fairy pretty boned now?

I want to so bad.

Elves n Orcs.
Bonus points if the Orcs are Elves.

maybe to giants we look tiny and cute

I always thought that shit like fairy's and similar creatures must have been the waifu's of their time because you like, make this creature that is adorable and instantly lovable and a bunch of people probably believed in them so badly because they wanted to see one or interact with one and then there is the crushing reality that reality sucks and nothing cool like that exists.

this thread would be good if it wasn't so gay

i thought faeries were horrid creatures in many folklores?

depends

Except fairies in folklore are absolute cunts.

Honestly Orc females are probably the only right answer. The only other option is elves who are only good for being submissive and sex addicted. At least with Orcs you're guaranteed a women who will will take good care of you in the same way that an old Russian wife could carry a fucking cow on her shoulders to provide for her family. Also I find that green is pretty sexy because she can roleplay as an ayylien

BROTHER

Must be thinking of pixies then, I cant remember.

Tinkerbell set a standard for them that won't go away any time soon. Fucking sucks.

That's in the stories as they are known after Disney.
Before Disney, the fair folk were child-stealing dicks responsible for just about every form of bullshit that happens to people in a forest.

HEY BROTHER, COME WRESTLE

the only thing good disney ever did

we're just gonna ignore casting robin williams as the genie hten

Shakespeare faries are tiny humans with wings, the original ones are ugly fuckers.

I didn't knew I wanted it so much.

>You will never serve big green orc cock for a living
>You will never go through hours and hours of taking some intense dick-pounding during endless breeding sessions
>You will never know what is like to get used as a literal living cock sleeve for your orc master

Why even live?

Elesh a cute.

B R O T H E R

GET YOUR ASS UP THE MOUNTAIN AND COME WRESTLE

AU RAS REPRESENTING

Halfbreeds begone.

Dragons weren't depicted exclusively with wings until the middle ages.

Flay yourselves and bleed to death

Everything in folklore was ugly and horrible because they were what people would blame pretty much all their problems on. People were pretty superstitious back then but at least some cool mythical creatures came out of it

does this count?

Giants are bigger than everything around them. That can be dangerous.
Me being a tiny cutie in a giant world would be much better than a giant in a tiny world.

Got a problem with halfbreeds m8?

You're a halfbreed too you dunce.

Lewd but chaste (sson not to be) demon-girls are best

Sorry, but the best are Slimegirls. Objective fact, fuck your shit opinion if you disagree, a girl who can split her body up into many copies of herself, has no organs so she can't be damaged by conventional injuries, will live forever, and will love you and keep you young for all eternity… Anything else is just bullshit.

I think you're exaggerating the power of slime girls. There's a reason slime enemies are considered tutorial tier level shit.

Eh, I dunno about that…

oh, so disney literally did nothing good for the world

I don't know if you know this, but Disney literally never had an original idea ever. Disney has NEVER come up with their own shit. Alice in Wonderland is a book, The Little Mermaid was created decades before their version, etc. Disney is quite good at ripping off other IPs and trying to claim them as their own, but they've never had an original idea ever.

King Louie.

Specifically that one and not any other?

Murlocks are the best.

Why?

well, other times slimes are hell to fight, impervious to damage or in the case of secret of mana prone to randomly splitting and resetting the fight.
its just that dragon warrior set a trend for cute simple looking entry level baddie.

and they tend to change the stories to make them less traumatizing.

I remember playing a pixie on a DnD game not so long ago.

Nobody expects the paladin pixie to have super human strenght.

>You will never impregnate a dark elf

Hot

Ackchyually in the 3rd Ed. cambions are at least half demons, after a fiend father and planetouched mother, so if she is a tiefling that's more than half.

That is exactly what I've been wanting to play for a very long time - a fairy wanting to be a heroic knight/paladin just like in the stories.
Though were you a proper fairy, or just the DnD pixie that's small rather than fine/diminutive?

Nope.

It´s good, but you better prepare for one hell of a grind.

The last pic.

It must be nice being so delusional.

Really depends on the myth and the fairy type. Some were beautiful. Some were gnarled little creatures. ALL were perilous but not necessarily evil or malicious.

har har

Well how about that…

You poor fool.

Still better than snake cloaca.

Nobody continues scanlating Evil Virgin for a reason. And Demi-chan wa Kataritai would lose nothing without succubus-sensei.

And reading Devil Ecstasy was… unpalatable.

why you mad?

incase doesn't know what futa is

ftfy

I suddenly understand the need for gas chambers.

Faggot.

yes, and?

Celestial long dragons. They avoid the mortal races and commune with the gods.

Uhh… what? Are you some sort of cuck? Why the hell would you ever want to play as another ra-

Proud member of the cuck race, not surprising

Despite being in a shitty series, the Qunari are perhaps the best race I've come across.

As long as a pussy is involved, i dont care.

Orc women getting straighten by huge white human, Zarus lovin dick is my fetish

The first two games made the Qunari look really cool. They were like fantasy communists with a chip on their shoulder. It was really interesting to have Sten in your party and it felt as if DA:O actually managed to do a fantasy race different and also make it really interesting.

Shame what happened with Inquisition, which basically contradicted their whole canon and what made them interesting in the first place.

i like 6-year-old titty monsters, too

Do not sexualize the Ribbon.

With major fucking drawbacks when sown back.
So can almost every other race in 40k.
Have to admit, that's pretty cool.
This is the biggest flaw in your argument. They're not in a "civil war", they're not even at war with any other race, they just really really like fighting things. The Orks have already reached maximum refinement in every aspect of their lives. They can't improve on anything (besides building shit bigger and 'arder, but that makes things slower etc.). Their "wars" with other races is not fueled by any desire, hate, will or dreams. The greenskins are the predominant species in the galaxy, they are the toughest, meanest and hardest. They are not fighting to show off or to put the other races in their place: they are merely making a point.

Sure if they all hypothetically gathered under a single banner and waged eternal war on the rest of the galaxy they would most likely win, but they won't. They can't. It's not how they do things. The most likely thing to come of a galaxy wide WAAAGH is that when the enemies are at their knees or when the greenskins clearly are the victors if the war goes on, they will fly back to their home worlds and fight each other again, since they only fight the strongest opponents in front of them, giving the other races time to rebuild before the cycle repeats itself. This, of course still counts on the greenskins to have the decency and common sense of banding together to fight everyone else which I can assure you will never, ever, happen.

Now that's just… wrong… and I've been here for a long time.

The difference is everyone elses bionics are expensive and can't really be procured on site. It's a lot cheaper and easier to just make a new arm out of scrap and duct tape than to grow a clone or make one with reliable and expensive tech.

Reminder that the orks already won.

That's a paladin, not a mage.

it's all i got user, sorry

species*

No, it was a literal 10 inch tall fairy, tiny sized.

The thing is that pixies' stats (in contrast of fairies) scale the same way medium sized races do. So my little punch hit as hard as a small caliber bullet.

I remember wrestling an ogre once.

come visit the thread of your nightmares, then:
>>>/loli/17489

What would I do for a game centered around literally anything besides the three basic fucking races
aka Elves, dwarfs and humans

I don't give a fuck about that. Just their power, lore and designs.

GO DORF OR GO HOME

More of her?

Gee, I wonder why?

Elves were made by authors as a model for how human societies should be.

more

Species that straight up aren't human are not the fucking thing as ethnicities.

There's nothing wrong with humans and aliens even fucking for starters. That falls completely flat.

Are you sure about that? That sounds like something an alien would say to seduce a human.

You are welcome to image search for nyamota norankeo koubou.

Quite a lot of pro-elf posts seem be appearing on many different boards.

The era of elf discrimination is coming to an end. An age of equality must be coming.

That's pretty strained definition of "pro-elf". More like "pro muh dick".

You are all unimaginative cowards

Yes this counts as a race due to hidden logbooks talking about Earth as Origin, but I doubt you elf fuckers play anything that's sci fi.

Probably elfs just elfposting, or dumb virgins, once they realize the blue blood pointy eared blonde bimbos are unobtainable and they risk getting stuck with elf niggers they will desist supporting their cause

They had some crazy sports though.

Just leave her with a roll of scotch tape/sellotape, a small piece of razor blade, a tiny paintbrush and a bottle of nail polish remover for replacements. It's enough that the damage doesn't progress anymore.

why live?

Elona

I wish I had the autism to play those kinds of games.

Oni.

Don't know about best, but certainly the cutest.

Nazi Germans, they are über mensch of the highest caliber in games when in reality they started out on par with everyone else and ended up conscript trash.

Nigga now you learnin'

I want to marry and impregnate an elf virgin girl.

Just do it, faggot.
My only tips are to NOT equip a cursed item under any circumstance and always carry a wand of teleport to escape ganks.
And never stay alone, the pet you get at the start of the game is stronger than you at the beggining.
Remember that every kind of bullshit that happens to you is reversible.

They're not all bad

I once read a book in Vernis and I summoned a fuckload of monsters by accident who started rampaging through the town. Would that have been reversible?

Yeah, git gud and kill them later bacause Vernis has no guards. Don't mess with undentified/dangerous magic in the middle of a populated area you dummy.
If they hit the hooded man on the alley he'll start ragnarok and then the town will really be fucked for good. Don't worry tough, later on you can literally nuke the city and shortly after it should be populated again.

If you decide to play it there's a thread here:

*noraneko

If you can't see the greatness you need to have your eyes fixed.

Elves are so shitty that the only thing they are only good for locking off in their own pissant country, and eventually cucking the population by raping their women.
Fuck elves.

Dominions 4 has both generic fantasy shit as well as intelligent monkeys ruled by divine beings, various kinds of sea-dwelling races like atlantians and tritons, bird people, a nation inhabited by greek halfmen (centaurs, satyrs, etc), fire people, enkidu, jewish giants, and probably some other shit I can't remember.

Oddly enough I don't think orcs are in the game. Japanese goblins have their own nation, though.

sounds boring

Brown elves are god tier

you dont deserve that shota harem.

you bastard

Not a race per se, but I really like the design of the Whisperers from the Shadow Warrior remake. It's a pity they are only used as glorified McGuffins.

what the fuck is up with chocolate space elves?

Last time I played Elona I played as a musician, played some music in some town and got stoned to death.

Never knew Elona took place in the Middle East

That only happens to bad musicians.

AUUUU RAAAA

This are actually quite cool. Not necessarily Whisperers even through I liked entire Hoji story in first game but golems as race in general. It is very good to have a lot of unconventional races, may it be golems, undead, slime I hope not girls or anything of sorts.

Last time I played Elona I tried to train charisma on my lich by preforming.
Town people killed me each time I tried to play on any instrument while my little girl companion continuously gave birth to alien life form just for his new birthed child to infect her again with another generation of its kind.
My performances were people throwing rocks at me while my companion tried to fight for her life against alien he just gave birth too.
I really need ti pick up this game again.

Humans are the best race in any fiction because we actually exist.
INB4 you were saying human?

OP said the best fictional race, not the best race in fiction, Even then, skeletons exist physically.

Checking my double dubs

My brother.

Kill yourself.

There's faggots everywhere in this thread.

Useful niggers are my favorite fantasy race.

Pic related

dead is not a race.

I SHALL SEND YOU TO SUPER-WARP, DEMON!

Yeah, but ork tech is comparably, crap quality.

Are you fucking bonecist dude?

Monogamy isn't really natural, goy.

But the problem in what he said is one word…SHOTA

What the hell is that?

draigo i got some space cocaine for ya

No.

CUT OWN BALLS INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Oh hell yes.

that's pretty common for slaanesh monsters

Not bad if it's not to exaggerated
Yea shit
Four armpits

so is something else

I can't fuck this.

I like muscle and I'm fine with multiple arms. I just fucking can't stand futa for crying out loud. Tall muscular to an extent females are a hell of a thing.

Futa is objectively not gay.

a monster made in Spore, it seems

Dis your gay boyfriend tell you that?

Futa on female isn't gay. Futa plain or futa on male is gay. If it's not a woman taking a dick it's fucking gay end of story.

well duh, the demon was asking draigo if he wanted to snort some warpdust, not you

What kinda wacky tobacky do you have to smoke to come up with this sub par shit?

PENETRATION
I'M HEAVING

DON'T GIVE A FUCK
IF MY ASS IS LEFT BLEEDING

What happens if you snort spacedust, isn't that just a poisonous gas?

Its never gay if she has a feminine penis

not space dust, warpdust, and if you wanna know what it does, ask draigo.

LISTEN YOU LITTLE MUSLIM COCKTAKING TURBO SLUT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FUCKING FEMININE PENIS STOP FUCKING SPOUTING THIS SHITTY MEME THERE ARE ONLY EVER TWO SEXES IN ANYTHING. IF IT HAS A PENIS IT IS FUCKING MALE WHICH MAKES YOU FUCKING GAY, IF IT HAS A VAGINA IT IS A WOMAN AND THAT'S HETERO. DON'T START WITH THE MUTATED MEN OR WOMEN EITHER HERMAPHRODITES ARE FUCKING MEN AND MEN WITH VAGINAS DON'T HAVE A FUCKING SEX BECAUSE THE VAGINA DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT.

I don't know who Draigo is and stop posting futa damn it.

;)

Fuck this.
This is why chaos is bullshit.

Now I want Namasensei to make a sex-ed series.

Endless writers are cool guys.

k

That's not any better.

nice dubs, here have no peen version

oh hell yeah that's what I'm talking about.

That's way better.
I have no issue with futa on women, it's just that it's severely underrepresented when compared to the futa on futa, and it seems that western artists like adding dicks to good females with no reason.

Goblins. Female ones specifically.

I mean, if you think Drow are horny sluts, then you've never seen the Green Skinned shortstacks.

shortstacks are god-tier.

that's because she's an actual monstergirl, not the cosplay shit that /monster/ only allows

I am going to run out of disgust, or reaction images whichever comes first.

/Monster/ just wants to fuck anime girls all of those posts are hardly monsters or exotic. A condition of something I like is if I don't die while fucking it and I most certainly would die trying to fuck that and vore is not an attractive trait it's disgusting.

Half Nipponese people who look exactly like full blooded Nipponese people but have blonde hair

why are you so afraid?

sorry meant to reply to this

That's just an amalgamation of flesh and is hardly attractive. That artist is also a fucking faggot and needs to fuck off.

Man eating Tits AND Vagina. and said vagina mouth extends up to the chest.

I'm pretty certain this is what gay men think naked women look like.

fairies are the best

No. This is completely wrong.

Thinking about turning this into a decal for my car.

then i dont want to be right
flat chilno is cute, too

that looks less like a lamia and more like a marilith

Lamia's are like snake/dog things and that's a naga. TES had those snake people and they were pretty awesome to read about.

Age of fear 2 is the game you want with that exact plot.

Oppai loli/fairy is nice.

I agree. Ruining Cirno should be a deadly sin

i'd "ruin" her with my dick

If it's not tender loving, it's not right.

of course it is, including cuddling and petting and taking responsibility

'Atta boy.

LISTEN HERE YOU KNIFE EARED PIECE OF SHIT

That might turn out being way out of your league.

Stop posting the tame shit man go big or go home

Also posting crops

Da Beast sez youz a gretchin git!

Found another one actually…

God elves make my dick so hard
So does mostly everything else in this thread though

Yeah. Those obnoxious, unlikable meme spewing crusaderfaggots can go fuck themselves because 2D elves are sexy and made for love or firm, but not cruel servitude.