Q named the jew...

Q named the jew, cuckchan is overrun (obvious) but i just wanted to drop this cause something is coming yall fags better pay attention

Attached: Q.jpg (1032x979, 734.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FLlhh
archive.is/TKNKq
whatdoesitmean.com/index973.htm
en.protothema.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RESEMBLANCE.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-IqQIMPIQcXM/UTyOmOOODNI/AAAAAAAAAzw/GNZPASZ9XHI/w1200-h630-p-k-nu/q1.png
i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3184722.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Angela-Merkel.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a LARP, regardless of whether not names the jew. It will be interesting to see how zionist conmen like Corsi and Jonestein will rationalize it though,

faggot

whether if you think its a larp or not he just opened the floodgates to redpill a generation, if anytime was to open qfags to the JQ its now, and the fact Holla Forums is unwilling to redpill these fags on the JQ is suspect af desu

back to cuckchan.

what the fuck are you talking about an archive? its a fucking infinity post faggot, if you need one so bad ill give you it

Reported for Q-LARP spam. You are correct, however. This is the first time that it has EVER named the jew.

4plebs, of course.

I'm for one in agreement Q is a larp but at least now maybe all the boomer cucks will get some real redpills.

how the fuck is this spam you fucking niggerfaggot

archive.is/FLlhh

You’re clearly new to Q-LARP.

This. Even your average commie hates Israel because they oppress muh Palestinians.

O.K.

let me say it again and give you some time to swwallow the horse semen youre gargling, take advantage of this, Q nigger just opened the gates to redpill the q fags on the JQ

commies dont like jews? how can you say i dont like israel without not liking jews? who is oppressing the palestinians? the japanese?

lol no

What do you think the date is, mate? This isn’t the first week of November 2017. We outed your kike INSTANTLY. Go back to reddit and fellate your hero there. Or go back to Twitter with your fellow boomers shitposting about how the ZOG will totally arrest the ZOG and that your neocon savior will surely protect the based nonwhites.

Because that’s not what WE are. Holla Forums is a board of truth.

It obviously is, what with you faggots spamming your shit here. YOUR OWN BOARD RULES SAY NOT TO POST HERE, because your safe space doesn’t like it when we question your lies. WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE, AT ALL. GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK.

YOUR SELF-ADMITTED CIVIC NATIONALIST WILL NOT SAVE AMERICA. THE ZOG WILL NOT ARREST THE ZOG.

Thanks. sorry, I had missed the part in the other reply when you said it was from infinity, linking the thread would have been enough.

Naming the Jew is not simply accusing a group of Jews of doing this things, in this case the Israelis. They ignore the racial issue, for them they just happen to be Jewish. Is Chomsky naming the Jew?

You speak like a teenage faggot from 4cuck, fuck off subhuman.

what in the fuck? youre not supposed to smoke the xanax you crazy fuck, not trying to convince people q is real, im saying expose the zog to qfags, kys

They ban and delete any wrongthink on their board. They are literal paid shills for a kike narrative. They cannot be “exposed.” Stop wasting our time with your spam.

Q predicted Q would name the jew.

ok , larp or not the recent coverage of the "anti semitic " 'globalist' remark , the ale jones crowd following Qlarp …. ITS pretty damn hard not to see the net benefit from the red pilling millions about the KIKE power state
have a bump , things are getting spoopy

Attached: israel takesover america.jpg (215x255, 24.08K)

checked , my point exactly but the low iq bio luminescent alphagetti wakandians can't comprehend what we are conveying , that or the cunts are proper autistic.

Attached: worshipfuladolf.jpg (196x255, 13.26K)

nice rebuttal you dumb faggot

didnt get into chomsky enough to know about the subject

wow nice you fucking mental giant

someone with a brain

typical nigger response , bye shlomo

Attached: kiketactics.png (1600x880, 511.5K)

Hard to take you fags seriously when you don't care enough about what you're saying to capitalize and punctuate correctly. This isn't a chatroom. Take your internet ebonics somewhere else.

Chomsky is an anti-zionist Jew, very critical of Israel's policy towards Palestine.

sorry read your name as the wakandian , apologies

i have a feeling we will be seeing the end of israel within the year

Attached: hitler.jpg (179x255, 11.31K)

how am i suppose to respond to an ad hom?

sorry im not a phone fag

i figured as much. so why cant Holla Forums redpill on ethnic jews though?

mmm idk about within a year but soon

hard to think you're contributing to a worthy discussion on the redpilling of millions of normies on israel, by focusing on grammatical errors.

We don't tolerate kikes either , yet here you are…

Attached: bb 911 good for israel.jpg (255x191, 12.91K)

All lower case is a trademark of goons and other assorted shitposters. If you can't take the time to press shift on occasion, then fuck off. Are you really trying to make the excuse you can only write proper sentences on a cell phone? Shouldn't you be in school?

Still bitching.

Attached: oathbreaker.png (228x221, 5.96K)

youre outing yourself as a shill
libs care about punctuation and grammar, fuck off

Yep. Take the time to think your words over, and structure your sentences and paragraphs to convey your points clearly. It's best for everyone that way. Don't just rush to spew your low intelligence verbal diarrhea onto the screen as quickly as possible, with no regard for clarity or readability. Niggers don't know how to type properly either, and they're proud of it. Are you a nigger?

Notice how shills flock with the larp spam.
Report every single one of them.

What do you think this reason is?
Not mentioned on 4plebbit but that can be everything.
From white genocide to holohoax.

Attached: 1463542480855.jpg (1600x1218, 1.54M)

Just filter ID and move on , if he hasn't contributed by now then he is glowing like the neon dildo he is.

Funny you call me a shill when your posting style is entirely foreign, and not just your capitalization. This isn't 4chan, yknow.

thinking has nothing to do with punctuation or grammar, fuck off feminist

What's to contribute? Q mentioned Israel, there's nothing else to say. You shouldn't welcome people who aren't willing to type properly.

Now I'm a feminist and a shill. This is exactly what I'm talking about, you don't think before you type, to you nothing is more important than seeing your words on the screen as quickly a possible. Use your brain or fuck off.

They are worried , Waiting for jonestein to cover the "globalists" and the new revelations .
He has just been backed into a corner

Attached: guess jew.jpg (500x488, 55.65K)

Also, libs don't care about pronunciation or grammar. To them it's all relative, nigger ebonics are just as valid of a language as English or German. Grammar is a social construct built to keep minorities down.

It's an ARG, not a LARP. But if der juden are the next subject, this game might get my attention again.

yep, i can smell the kike sweat

Reported for strawman.

It's annoying when people misuse language and make it difficult to communicate ideas clearly, isn't it? LARP means live action role-playing, yet people call all kinds of internet shit LARPing which just doesn't work that way. Remember, kikes love redefining words and making meanings more open and relative, all in the name of muddying the waters and making it impossible to communicate certain ideas clearly. Disregard for proper grammar is no different, it's just a degenerate method of communication that has no place outside chatrooms.

so we dont talk about the ZOG?

Yawn.

talking about the ZOG makes you yawn, okay i think youre lost but okay

(checked)
Same as what they did with fascism, then.

Q just went on a huge tear.
You guys need to read this.
I don't know what to make of it, and I don't know if it is legit or larp.
What do you think?

Attached: 5.png (1803x163 91.75 KB, 48.81K)

Exactly.

Cry harder, Q-LARPer.

No, we don’t need to read kike paid shilling and misdirection.

INSTANTLY, ALREADY PROVEN A LIAR.
Alex Jonestein-tier kike shilling.

I'm starting to believe they're for real, really. The more I look into this the more it looks believable.
Have you read the thread that gather all the resignations of notables peoples? Something must going on behind the curtain, even that announcement about NK. All of this feels really fishy.

idk pretty crazy evidence that its a world wide fascist order

exactly sometthing doesnt feel right, as in something is going on that we're not privy to

For fuck’s sake.

first time i am hearing merkel is related to hitler

Going after Israel isn't naming the Jew though. Q needs to clean out the jew AND pissrael.

Is Q /ourguy/ or not?

>>>/qresearch/617965

Attached: nazis.PNG (969x273, 71.94K)

Is he saying Merkel is related to Hitler? Can someone dumb it down a little more for me?

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (702x800, 54.54K)

yep it's a shill

well we know the vatican is full of satanic jesuits like wtf

Q is a shill?

yea and from what i can tell its closely related

I agree but you're a fucking kike, nothing wrong with fascism. What they're doing is anything but fascism, end yourself on the spot.

like the normies look at that kike or even heard of him…

when did i say it was a bad thing you fucking nigger faggot

What's even worse than this relativity of language making it difficult to communicate certain ideas now is that it also makes it more difficult to read and understand important works from the past. It may not seem like a very big deal that dictionaries now define "literally" as having one definition that pretty much means "figuratively", but as language continues to migrate and shift like this it becomes that much more difficult to understand the meaning and especially the subtleties of old writings. And that's no good, losing touch with the great minds of the past. Similarly, disregarding grammatical rules makes it more difficult for us to understand each other. I wonder if there's any kike influence behind the term grammar Nazi.

Oh ffs the Qsoys are at it again.

Attached: 1520518013259.png (1019x806, 1M)

No. Kill yourself.

Leftists came up with BDS too. Big whoop.

And into the trash it goes.

You first, faggot.

When Bibi's kid is arrested it starts. Cap this.

I love anglos for this great man, that speech might be the truest along with the best I've ever heard.

Wrong thread

no but 3rd parties do, way more than Holla Forums im saying use this opportunity

the one bragging about strippertutes to his friend?

That depends on if Marc Savlov is a jew.
archive.is/TKNKq

Cry harder, Q-shill. Reported.

No. Fuck off.

Reddit strawman attempt fail, fuckoff Qtard.

Attached: 6.png (1722x109, 47.54K)

The very same.

JIDF please go, you have no power here.

check out the brain on this kike

Mar 10 2018 06:37:22 pm EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fb1a66
NEW
N does not refer to Nazi.
The continued Nazi ideology is relevant.
Events will clarify.
Think subgroup.
Q

NIGGER WORLD ORDER

Your thread is anchored. Your LARP is exposed. Your kike master’s cock awaits you on reddit. Go slurp up some Q there. You’re done.

>>>/reddit/

Reported for leaving your containment boards, faggot

It's something Sorcha Faal made up years ago.

Fuck off, cunt.

You niggers are dumb as fuck.

Attached: anime israel.webm (640x360, 5.7M)

Well, it's known that Hitler was bankrolled by the kikes early on. He threw the leash off first chance he got though, gave them a run for their money.

got a sauce?

whatdoesitmean.com/index973.htm

hmmm, so what evidence is against it?

That's not how it works. There's no evidence at all to back it up, and Sorcha Faal is known fraud who's started many hoaxes that retards continue to fall for.

fair enough, so what about the vatican connection?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (534x422, 218.5K)

Membership in the Hitler Youth was required by law, that doesn't constitute some kind of Nazi-Jesuit conspiracy.

okay but could it not influence him, also i think there may be a correlation tbh

and i dont really trust the vatican is why im pushing the issue, and if Nazi's do have a connection to the upper echelons of the vaticans i think its subject

It's not like Ratzinger was some kind of fanatical Nazi (which would have been a good thing), he did what every young man in his age range was forced to do by law.

The jews had their noses in the Vatican before Hitler was even born.

Attached: Rothschild Vatican.jpg (1018x861 100.77 KB, 916.12K)

well i definately not saying jews arent a problem, fuck jews

They aren't just a problem. they're the problem.

Brave New World? More like Brave No-Jew World.

thats what i meant, so what if jews propped hitler up to get the holohoax FF so the world would never question them again?

Every time Q is mentioned, short, bald assertions of "it's a LARP" appear with regularity. If it were a LARP, it should be easy to prove such a claim. But you never see so much as 3 sentences explaining why it's a LARP, it's always JTRIG calling card: disrupt the discussion and shout down all opposition.

Do your own research and reach your own conclusions. But the level of shilling proves that Q is harmful to the kikes. All of you kike shills can stop screaming kikespeak and start calmly discussing the facts, and if you're right, I'm sure you'll win over the highly intelligent membership of this board. But you won't do that, because you're kike shills.

The Jesuits. Just another iteration of the ancient Babylonian religion known as kikery.

the holohoax is being discussed on q board right now and these faggots are missing the redpilling of a lifetime

No, they're not. They're shills, and they are very much present in all of this. You have to learn to recognize dishonest discourse pretty quickly so you don't waste time arguing with CIA and JIDF.

Q claimed Angela Merkel is Hitlers daughter. If you think that’s real you’ a faggot.

starting to realise

thats just 100% not true?
like beyond a reasonable doubt not true?

This board is full-on 1488. It has no Overton Window. You just made an argumentum ad OvertonWindowum, appealing to the offense that a topic causes you by being taboo, which is a type of rhetoric only used by normies (that's antisemitic!) and shills.

Once again, an argument so awful that it constitutes proof that kikery is afoot. Put in a little effort and at least try to prove that claim is false, and therefore indicates poor reliability of claims by Q. Kikes like you always lose because you can't stop acting like kikes. All you have to do is calm down and present a factual, logical case. But you have no logical faculties, because you're a kike, and that's why we always beat you.

exactly, im not saying Q is right but ive never seen evidence that says its bullshit except that page a few post up which was sketchy but didnt really prove that it was horseshit

It's fiction from Sorcha Faal. If you think there's even 1% chance that it's true, then you don't belong here.

When you have somebody making outrageous predictions, none of which come true, you shouldn't need somebody to explain to you that it's all bullshit.

Did you say you had refuted the claim with facts, or were you just doing the exact same thing that already got you exposed as a kike?

en.protothema.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RESEMBLANCE.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/-IqQIMPIQcXM/UTyOmOOODNI/AAAAAAAAAzw/GNZPASZ9XHI/w1200-h630-p-k-nu/q1.png

i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3184722.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Angela-Merkel.jpg

Whats the proof then. Merkel was born in 1954. Make that work. Good luck torpedo kike.

The original source of the story is the hoaxer Sorcha Faal, who provided no evidence for his claim (as usual) and cited non-existent KGB files. There's nothing to refute.

actually its the soviets saying this, not thats its true

Wait a little longer before you samefag. Given that you work in intelligence, I'm surprised they haven't told you who is behind Sorcha Faal.

Hint: Sorcha Faal is not run by Irish nuns.

HYPOTHETICALLY IF THIS IS TRUE, how would it change your world view?

hmmmm

No, it's Sorcha Faal lying and saying the Soviets said it.

so do we know who faal is? just a pen name?

Guilt by association fallacy, kike. Prove it wrong and prove you're not a kike already by discussing relevant evidence in a calm, rational tone. Or respond with logical fallacies and unproven claims and continue to prove that this topic is being actively kiked.

Yes. I suggest paying attention to the links that they draw attention to, because they are often pretty valuable, even if the story accompanying the links is speculative.

Not only would no one with a Q clearance last very long at all leaking information, not only is it retarded, not only does it look nothing like legitimate leaks that lead to anything, but now this fucking niggerloving kike faggot actually names the fucking kike barely in an effort to stay relevant after being BTFO?

Hopefully you die of AIDS, you retarded boomer nigger.

so what am i looking for? mostly just stories(?)

wow is this what being btfo i like?

The kikes just brought in a second live user on their third account (first one can't type more than two sentences), but they all use the same kikey methods: name calling (oy vey!), piles on logically fallacious arguments without factual support, claims do not follow logically or make much sense, more emotional than a Jewish mother when her roastie daughter won't settle down with that doctor and propagate the species.

Thank you for the admission of guilt.

Read the links, they do a lot of good history to form a background, and they find a lot of oddball stories that come in handy later when you're trying to put the pieces together. For example, they found several stories of strange arrests of people moving caches of weapons right after Las Vegas.

hmmm, reading into it

David Booth

It's not a fallacy to say that a story that originated with someone who fabricates hoax stories isn't true. It's common sense.