Trump announces steel tariffs

What is the point of tariffs then? How do Trumptard supporters even defend this? Why have tariffs if most imports will be excluded from it? He fucked gave a big middle finger to the rust belt behind their backs. I am surprised nobody is talking about how retarded this is.

Attached: 1353637924506.jpg (696x499 168.63 KB, 70.84K)

Enjoy your ban.

A ban for what? This is not reddit the_donald

Enjoy.

I fucking hate drumpthe AHORA!!!

because of him we have this anti-latino thread:

I don't want deals for the american people I want citizenship and for the above thread to be deleted

To fuck China you dumbass

So we get cheap Chinese steel through Canada, like they were already pumping through. Great.

dont ban OP, just because he's on DACA doesn't give you the right to ban him, he's been in this country all his life!!

Exactly! this is to punish China and Russia for their support of Assad the butcher

Look at that image. Most of steel imported to the U.S does not come from China. and even if it did what would stop chinese importing it to Mexico or Canada and then Mexicans and Canadians importing it to the USA.

Tariff exclusions is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Tariffs can work yes but not when you exclude so many countries like that.

I really hope Trump drops it. I know they don't take effect for another 13 or so days. But it just makes 0 sense. No wonder markets are rising because they realized tariffs are a joke and not realistic.

luis, pense we agreed to push our agenda against this thread and the thread, after I posted Drumpth's progress against immigracion!!! We cn lie about the assad angle later.

WOKE!

His point is to hit BRICS before they become a problem…. well any more of a problem than they already are.

Besides the specter of tariffs can be used for leverage.

Canada and Mexico are China's preferred "nation laundering" choices for steel it wants to send to the US. The federal government wants to keep borrowing money from China. It is a pretty straightforward outcome.

The renegotiation of NAFTA moron.

To fuck over the BRICS.

Another spot on post. We need to cut of those nations sources of capitalism best we can go keep them from supporting other all ready sanctioned subversive regimes like Syria, Iran and the DPRK

So Brazil will be pretty much the only country affected? What did Brazil do to US to get targeted by tariffs?

We mainly import specialty steels from most of those countries, steels which we aren't really equipped to produce. What we are equipped to produce, however, are the common steels that we currently get from places like Brazil, Russia, India and China.

Huh, I wonder what connections those countries could possibly share. Can you think of any?

China steel shouldn't even be considered steel. Those chinks don't know how to make anything. China can't even make ball point pins, they import the ball bearing mechanisms from other countries!

No. There was a screencap floating around about an user who had to deal with the Chinese steel industry. Essentially they just lie and cheat anyway they can. Doesn't suprise me. China even counterfeits food.

The people still on the Trump train are legit retarded, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to disband NATO. Sure he had some kinda good things going for him at the start, but he has shown time and time again he has no fucking clue what he is doing.

Like I know Holla Forums is just a safe-space for Trump supporters so they don't have to hear any other opinion, but seriously. Why even support him anymore.

That would be the greatest thing he could do. Weakening zog big time.

Why would getting rid of it be a good thing at all.

>>>/suicide/
Get the fuck out, you kike-paid neocon faggot.

Another sad person believing in a jew conspiracy with out any proof to back it up?

Hur dur, I can't get anything done must be magical space jews!!!!

Which one, shlomo? I can’t even tell what you’re fucking trying to gaslight anymore. Spell it out for us.

LOL

Guess how I know you're a cuckchanner.

your forehead is sloped, no?

i didn't want you to think it was a different person? Just poking fun lol.

Any of them to be honest.

We are all cuckchanners here.

Attached: hjolhl.jpg (270x186, 7.79K)

No it's actually not.

Attached: DSrhp5WW0AAx7iZ.jpg (480x470, 24.35K)

speak for yourself fucking retard

I'm gonna go jack off friends, see you later.

Attached: CASH.jpg (1080x1920, 494K)

You speak for yourself, you are the one saying I'm a cuck-channer.

I'm just too lazy.
also l

look

at

this.

reddit

spacing.

Reported. Kill yourself.
Reported for being a shill.

Reported for infecting your safe-space*.
Sorry for hurting your feelings user

sage

Fuck off kike.

Attached: Kosher Tuber.jpg (525x767, 87.13K)

If what you said is true, then yeah, over 49% of steel imports will be exempt from the tariff. Almost certainly a majority. That's quite retarded.
>Australia + Rest of EU < 19%

The ultimate "Not You " meme.