Guilty Pleasure Thread

GAMES YOU KNOW ARE SHIT

but you love them anyway

You guys ever experience something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

agar.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=m2Mb2vMTIjg
8ch.net/hgg/res/43131.html#43135
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=7_27&filter=0&term=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_Shakespeare_Dead?
funny-games.biz/the-curse-of-cracklevania.html
funny-games.biz/the-curse-of-cracklevania-2.html
slither.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see at least two things I want to dick in that image

REFRAIN FROM DICKING THE ROBOT

Halo Wars. It's not total shit, it's just super simple compared to all the way better rts's. I also really like halo

Kill yourself

Wat da fug?

agar.io/

That is not how you respect the robot
Stay away from that astrodroid

I paid 5 bones for this game and had a blast with the latter half of it

Leagues better that Ninja gaiden 3RE

Battle for Middle Earth

its not
its
faggot

Why would I want to talk about shit games?

I still think that it's the greatest comedy of our time.

OP asked for games

DROIDS ARE NOT FOR THE SEXUAL

DRM kikery aside, nuHitman is pretty fun.

Pokemon franchise.
There's better RPGs to play, and there's better multiplayer games to play.
But it just tickles my autism for the few months I enjoy it.

Uncharted 2 & 3 online was also great. Kind of enjoyed the campaigns as well. But even I didn't touch 4.

Atmosphere on point.
All I need.

OK then, Sonic 06. It's actually really fucking fun, if only for the glitches alone.

I can't stop.

This post makes me mad

You can just tell this faggot only plays like 3 games, will only purchase a game if it has popular ratings and a friend says its good and tells them to buy it, Like imagine being such a bitter queermo that seeing people liking a hobby to the point of exploring the garbo games and still finding fun in them despite their flaws makes you get salt and post this

None.

Tyrande/Kael'thas main. What's your tag?

Seconded.

The guilt I feel playing this game is like the guilt an irish catholic feels when they smile. I know I'm a filthy disgusting excuse of a person but it's a good time. My wife fucking loves it too. I still enjoy myself, I still have fun with it but I can see every reason it's ass now compared to before. My dwarf has come a long way since Ironforge. I don't want his journey to end.

without mods

At work right now getting promotions. Azmo/Butcher/Malf mains here. Probably gonna non-stop play Ragnaros once he's out.

I wasn't allowed to play alot of games as a kid so I missed out on WoW coming out (saw the boxes at the store though, thought it looked cool). I got into the universe because of hearthstone and played WoW but quit after a month because I couldn't figure out how to finish BC.

Get out

I don't get why this has become a meme recently.

I didn't like the gameplay as much as Melee. Brawl to me was more for the fun aspect, although the campaign was pretty fantastic.

I was pretty disappointed when I realized there wasn't any campaign in 4. Huge letdown.

Even though I play more 4 than I did Brawl I am constantly amazed at how disappointing the game is as a whole.

I non ironically Enjoy Sonic06

But i know Segments are unwashed ass, THAT SAID It holds up to SA/SA2/Heroes, and like 80% of the bad rap it gets comes from the people that Follow ecelebs (like Egocuck) and form opinions without even beating the game.

At the beginning he is. He surrenders his life of luxury to find his broken people a new homeland. I don't know if you've watched his Heroes of the Storm trailer but it's pretty damn sweet.

THAT KAEL'THAS/ILLIDAN ENDING IN BC WAS A FUCKING COPOUT AND YOU KNOW IT BLIZZARD

I played the game alot with my ex and her brothers. I just perma-robin'd because Fire Emblem, and she was pretty fun.

The amount of cancer in Smash just progresses with every iteration of the game.

I FUCKING love YOU, YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF cute

But user, there’s Smash Tour! Don’t you just love Smash Tour?!

WoW's story is a fucking abomination since BC. Everybody knows it but that doesn't change what Blizzard decided to do with Kael'thas.

I'm hoping after Raganaros they take a break from WoW characters in HotS. They're the most represented of all Blizzard franchises. I want more Diablo, particularly the prime evils though the biggest issue HotS has right now is the same issue every other moba has - Support deprivation.

From someone who beat that game and tried desperately to enjoy it, user, sonic06 was a BAD fucking game. Falling off scripted shit, standing still on vertical walls, loading screens for fucking two text boxes and all manner of mystery bugs. I loved SA, SA2 and heroes back then. When 06 came out it broke me of my love for sonic games. I never bought another. Sonic 06 was like a vaccine that either exacerbated or cured sonic game enjoyment.

IT'S NO USE

TAKE THIS

Step away, clank lover.

Sort of this, I mean sure it's nice that when I get my disguise rumbled in suramar, I can unleash lord singuloth, make everyone's souls explode and walk away like nothing ever happened with my mexican Voidwalker.
But what keeps me from kicking it again (after a 5 year hiatus) is that I found my old D&D RP buddies.
The second Nostalrius is back up I'm bailing and going back to vanilla, though.

and the original

That's really hard to consider, I guess a few years ago I was quite into Stronghold:Kingdoms.

I really need to play that shit already, I've owned it for years at this point.

Digimon games in general.

Dynasty warriors 8: Empires for me. I tried Bladestorm: Nightmare too but it ran like shit on my PC. I'd love to see more games like that though.

while i didnt run into that many bugs on my playthrough I enjoyed them in the way that they, Shook things up a lil~

and though i got lucky & didn't run into any Game breaking Bugs that is a pretty Valid criticism

There is fun to be had

I know GDQ is fucking cancer but watch the 2016 sonic 06 run. The bugs are fucking ridiculous and you hit most of these goddamn bugs trying to play casually. The run is 20 minutes shorter if you cut out loading times. TWENTY MINUTES, CAN YOU IMAGINE A CASUAL PLAYTHROUGH? HOW MUCH LIFE IS LOST TO THOSE LOAD SCREENS? Holy fuck.

MGS2

briiliant deduction there, Mr detective.
Please tell me more about my life.

This thread is just a safe space for people who have shit taste.

I play Rust, and since I only have 1 other friend who has it, I mostly play solo. I'm excited to see what todays update has.

Not really, pretty bland arcade shooter.
Writing was great though

DevilMayCry 2

Back to >>>/reddit/
You want to talk about a game, make a fucking thread about it.

QTE games are games

Just try to stop me talking about videogames you cuck

Silent Hill homecoming
Silent hill Origins
Silent hill 4
Silent hill Downpour

If you say so

How new are you?

You're trying to derail the thread

it wont work.

Skullgirls was shit, but I got some enjoyment out of it.

That meme reply is so stupid in this context I'm wondering if you're a badly written bot.

Skyshine's Bedlam.

Probably the best example of the kikestarted RNG-out-the-ass uneffort, but for some reason I keep playing it from time to time and love-hating every moment.

Your wife might cheat on you with some random player

NEVER DEAD
is another game that should be shit but finds a way to be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2Mb2vMTIjg

Most folk I've talked to on Holla Forums says it's shit.
"Shadow of Colossus done shit"

I fucking loved it.
Maybe because I never played SoC though…
No bully pls.

playSotc

Why don't you fucking make me you worthless prick?
jk bby luv u no homo

Probably will do after I'm done with Sun.

Skyrim with H mods.

Lad I have been addicted to Pokémon all my life idgaf what any cunt says.
Hell the only thing that got me off it was completing my Living-Forms-PokéDex in ORAS, now the fucks at GF had to go and add a bunch of new stuff and it reeled me back in.

Skyrim
I like walk simulators with extreme shit combat Bethesda makes. I like how you can become overpowered fuck who kills everything and with little help of mods you can become Za Waruda levels of cheat. I generally enjoy modding platforms with no real limits to grind. So pretty much Elona.

Some quest mods are even something I would consider actually good. Forgotten City is definitely a quest I don't consider guilty pleasure.

I also know I will enjoy Fallout4. Will because I have enough awareness to know I can buy it with all DLC at fourth the price. Why? because I already played worse version of it called RTS mod and enjoyed it.

FTFY

FEMALE BLOODSUCKERS

I'm gonna fuck the Hell out of those droids

People like you should be buried alive.

I can understand somewhat people's gripes with this game but it actually is pretty fun save for the constant QTEs. The multiplayer is also pretty good. Overall I feel like this game falls in the category of "it gets shit on way more than it actually deserves" category because of word-of-mouth rather than people's actual experiences playing it but it's expected with Capcom and where they've taken the franchise ever since RE4.

Hgames in general are sometimes better than actual games.

Kurovadis & SamuraiSacrament

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=7_27&filter=0&term=

Shining Tears.

Even so, it's too much fun to climb the Tower of Trials (or whatever its called) with a friend on an isometric action RPG where you can customize different characters, builds, and each map is brimming with enemies to slash.

mfw kurovadis and NY turned out better than mn9 and a few megaman games

I don't have work on Friday, wanna try to rally together people on Holla Forums to play HotS together?

wherecanifindmods,otherthanLoverslab&Nexus???

kurovadis was cool
but eroico was my favorite from his games (too bad it was so short)

Resident Evil 5

Even ORC a little but i couldnt play it twice
I still feel terrible for buying ORC and giving crapcom my shekels.

I'd join in. I want to play Auriel.

i wouldn't really call it a guilty pleasure and i wouldn't call it dlc kikery since you can just buy the game and all the "dlc" is inlcuded compared to certain other games that are actually dlc kikery

$174.99 for a Videogame

"I-its not kikery because you can buy it all at once!"

Dude I've been a support main throughout my MOBA years no heal-slut and Auriel sucks. The character is flat as far as supports go, better than Li-Li, but still flat.

i should specify im saying nuhitam isn't kikery while ck2 is

And what about your wife's son? Does he also enjoy playing?

I'd add the Neptunia and CoD games, but don't feel like finding images for those.

It's not though, you faggot. The environment is built like it was ten years after the bombs fell at most, while every piece of writing contradicts that by saying it happened 200 years ago.

While DMC4 is unfinished as fuck and going through the game can feel like a chore

It is arguably the most mechanically sound game in the series and the Cuhrayzee tournaments and high level play is a treat

though i may consider suicide if 5 has like 3 levels & a bad story and turns out just like 4

Inb4 DMC5 has a 2Hour storymode.

Kingdom Hearts

I said DRM, not DLC. I don't mind the episodes being sold separately, but using Denuvo and forcing you to play online if you want to unlock shit is Jewish as fuck.

GTAV

the races and driving in general were pretty fun

i honestly don't see a problem. unlock stuff online, carries over offline. it could have been the mgs5 technique of you have to grind for days online to unlock this thing and now you have to wait a week before actually unlocking it.

hitman is just "do this 10 minute challenge"

If it's 2 hours I can replay 100 times, I'm all for it.

I dont trust this board enough to read this as sarcasm/Bait

This one.

Obviously in beta, excessive grindy, lack of variance in enemies and bosses, plot holes, but I can't hel but to like the best part of the plot and characters in the original japanese dub.

Not Lia, it is Lica.

IT'S SO FUCKING BAD
But so fucking fun.

This is an eternal non-argument. You cannot dismiss all commentary and criticism as others not liking what you like. You need to accept that you are not always correct, and that there are legitimate reasons against doing what you do and liking what you like. This isn't to dismiss the possibility of arguments constructed backwards and as required from either mental illness or conditioning, but then you must also work to make sure it's the other person with such pathologies and not yourself.

RE Operation Raccoon City Lupo is a cute. The game isn't all that bad, the campaign is quite fun in co-op. I wish they made a ORC2.
Gears of War Judgment. I enjoyed the campaign I wish I could do it in harder difficulty but I hate using my mic. I'm still having fun in Survival mode, I'm great as the medic but I'm not a healslut
Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. The game is trash but the horde mode is quite fun if you put aside the shitty RNG loot system.

my nigga! same exact boat

almost took the bait.

Heres your reply slut lips.

might be the only Bethesda game I can tolerate. up until that stupid ending. I sent in my mutant buddy, got berated for no damn reason :'(

sage for accidentally posting too soon

I knew that would be your exact reply, meaning that you are not a human being, only a biological tape recorder shaped like one. You are a closed, predictable system.

Played the every living shit out of this back when it came out when I was a youngish console pleb. Still play it on PC every now and again for the mindless violence.

The implied alternate universe shit in HotS is one of the best things about it. It'd be great to get more of Holla Forums to try this awful game.

It's a shit pinball game. It's a shit Sonic game. It's just fun though.

19:55

iregretnotbuyingthis

But the low quality makes it adorable.

Helps that it's a dollar and goes on sale for half the price usually. I remember the dev of that making a proper attempt at this concept with another game he's developing.

We can start a thread about it tomorrow. I like the idea of the Nexus and all that stuff, if the Nexus master is actually Malygos I'll be extremely impressed.

but if i liked it i wouldnt think it was shitty.

I have a level 70 Operative, level 66 Sith Sorc, and level 55 Sith Marauder, BH Merc and Sniper, plus a few level 20 or so Rep characters that I never play because the writing is too bad

I've played through the Agent storyline twice

I've actually paid for a sub

>that armor

I've played the Sith Warrior story 3 times. I even played as a guy, which I rarely do, just so that I could romance Vette because she's literally Mission 2.0 with even better lines/voice acting.

Darth Barras/Darth Zash were both fantastic characters and Darth Marr is the definition of big and bad Sith.

There's so much good about that game.

What storylines/characters are the best to play as?

In terms of rankings 1-5

All in all, Empire or bust.

I actually found the Sith storylines to be just "okay" - better than average for SWTOR, but not fantastic. I thought the Agent storyline was the most well-written and possibly one of the best Star Wars stories overall, both because it was well-executed, and because we rarely get stories told from that perspective.

The gameplay isn't fantastic and gets super grindy but the storyline missions are fun, and the story-focused expansions are pretty good too. KotFE was pretty good, KotET was even better.

For story, don't play Republic, because Republic storylines and characters are very dull. The Agent definitely had the best story; Bounty Hunter was okay; Sith Warrior and Inquisitor were both good too, although those last 3 have their own issues with reptition.

For class selection, I had the most fun with the Agent/Operative's Lethality spec, and the Inquisitor/Sorcerer's Lightning spec. BH/Merc's Innovative Ordinance was fun too, although they took away the flamethrower in the most recent patch and gave it to the other BH advanced class. Sith Warrior can be a little boring because you're just hitting people with laser sticks, but that's just my opinion.

STOP WANTING TO FUCK METAL

Kane & Lynch 2.

The atmosphere is god-tier. And the shitty gameplay on hardest actually helps to immerse into the unforgiving shittiness the protags must go through.

I actually really liked the concept and aesthetic of the K&L games, and I wish they had done something competent with them.

Im with you dude, my Forsaken stepped out of his grave way back in Vanilla Wow, sadly I was at the "dumbass stage" of gaming and didn't realize grinding was a part of the game and never got to experience end game WoW or BC, but I finally unfucked myself in time for Wrath.

This is one crazy ride, and though its felt like a crappy roller coaster since wrath, Legion actually kinda hooked me.

got me too. any other tips?

I wish they made a third one.

have some shit oc

Hope ya' have friends to play with or else enjoy waiting fucking hours to find people to play the lower level instances with.

how important are they?

All the most important stuff can be played solo.

Best gear you will ever find as far as I played, plus some of them are legitimately challenging at least if you don't play MMOs like me and my friends did. I'm honestly tempted to pick it up again myself but all of my mates fucked off for the time being unfortunately, shit was fun spending some 6 hours a day on VOIP pretending to be Vietnam-Era marines with the Soldier storyline, even if it sucked dicks.

Cool. Just want a cozy Star Wars story that isn't nuforced. Thanks anons

You'll be satisfied on the Imp's side.

>but I don't really like 2d graphics
>I know

At least you get sukamon. I constantly got Numemon.

I'm sorry.
I can't.

Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
You play as a guy who wants to become some grafitti legend, who accidentally stumbles into much greater issues. It's got a decent battle system, great music if you like hip hop and a neat story. The grafitti mechanics are pretty cool too.
Downside is it has some very weird product placement. If you went by this game you'd think the Nokia N-gage was successful. Also there are a few "grafitti legends" and you're just expected to know who they are.

Atari released a Steam version a while back but there's an old PC version too. It's also on PS2, but I don't know how well that version runs. Should be easy enough to pirate.

Top autism.

To the games credit, it has one incredibly well made area in terms art design, tone and music.

It's objectively a shit game

Seething hatred

Unless you're willing to spend half an hour writing a dissertation on why its shit don't throw around the word "objectively".

You have an objectively shit taste.

nofuckyou
It only stings cause you know that im right
to an extent

MMO's

Too bad most of the ones I enjoyed no longer exist, servers have died or have fallen to extreme kikery.

You know those shitty adventure games, full of hidden object minigames and reused assets? I love'em. Can't get enough of those.

I just love how absurd the plotlines can get.

I hope you realize you're contractually obligated to stream some of them now.

Crappy flash 'run or rape' games. Metroidvania/platformers with level progression, usually with a good variety of enemies. Problem is, so many of them have flaws.
Kurovadis was a great game but the lewds were tame and there was no gallery, unless you need to play on hard to unlock it. Then you get shit like Nightmare Sphere where the controls are often just non-functioning and your jump input cancels mid-rise and you can't fucking platform in a platforming game. Demon's Sperm lewds were lame and the enemy variety was awful + no boss lewds. Space Escape has been good, but there's still only the four enemies and I've trashed it a dozen times, usually once each update.

Anyone know of any worthwhile?

Yes indeed, OP. Pic very related.

I started with Saint's Row 4, I thought the game was hilarious so my friend had me play 3.

No. But have this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_Shakespeare_Dead?

I am questioning your funny bone

No lie, the EGG Vacuum was fucking awesome and the OST was great. All the hate the game got was unjustified. Sure, it was "Edgy", but it's not like that's a problem.

Goddamn, the idea of Holla Forums taking part in one of the worst MOBAs ever made sounds just cancerous enough to be fun.

I hate myself for trying it and finding it decent. I want to keep playing, but I've got nobody else to play with and I avoid ASSFAGGOTS to the point of being no good at them.

Nigga I've beaten Shadow the Hedgehog five times and even I realize the game is shit. The bosses are all shit, the level design is horrible, and the computer matrix level. Oh good lord. It's just a shittier Sonic Adventure 2, which is already just a slightly better Sonic Adventure 1, which already barely straddles the line between garbage, and so bad it's good.

You can very clearly see how Sonic 06 was the next logical step given the trainwreck Shadow is. And that's exactly why I keep coming back to it.

(refreshedbeforepostingandlostmypost) :')

Try FOBS or Unholy sanctuary, There are a ton of other good Hgames like prettywarriormaycry,fairyfighting,flyingprincess if you dont need the platforming vania clone aspect, I can link to a couple games if you can tolerate Flash/Furshit I cant

funny-games.biz/the-curse-of-cracklevania.html

funny-games.biz/the-curse-of-cracklevania-2.html

A TON of this stuff Solely exists in inbrowser Hitnmiss flash games as the genre is either still in its infancy or it cant grow because of Patreon dev Greed & Shekelhunger.

Im also going to shamelessly link my HGame thread in /hgg/ for the second time, pls bump

Thanks for this thread, OP! I usually try to share my tastes on Holla Forums with these fellow 4cha- I mean 8/v/irgins but they all shitpost me into Oblivion(also a good game btw :D)

I was gonna leave this site but now I know that other people share my unpopular opinions on this board xD

Don't be so buttblasted about liking a game just because Holla Forums doesn't. Even if it's just five of us playing it can be fun.

6/10
made me smile

it is a lil unnerving how many people here are secretly playing casul as fuck games though isnt it

Oblivionisagoodgame

2 is a great game, but the controls are awful, and the port is infamously terrible.

Download the Gentlemen of the Row mod to make it playable. It has a much better city, story, and tone compared to 3 & 4, but the gameplay is pretty fucking atrocious. It basically plays like a San Andreas mod.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you hit the reply button too early and had to add on to your response, but I'll say this anyway.

We have ID's here, newfag.

I don't recall posting that Fallout 4 image this time. Oh well, have a b8man.

It's not that 'Holla Forums doesn't like it', it genuinely feels like a bad game to me. It's so reliant on team play and everyone player on one team being on 'equal footing' that it basically becomes teamfight or bust with no middle ground, and yet I still found it entertaining. Makes me feel dirty.

Id call you an autistfaggot but its not a strong enough word

I have undoubtedly been here longer than you, Oblivion is a 6.9 stay mad

Hence why the thread is called "guilty pleasure" huh? I understand what you mean, I feel the same way about some of the music I listen to, and I played League for about 4 years. It doesn't have the solo hard-carry capability of old League but I like the constant action of it. You should play with us tomorrow.

othe ones with chao win by default

TheWarZ was my audiobook game: Turn my brain off and play.

I agree, RE6 was okay.

I'll keep an eye out for the thread.

I hope Destiny 2 will be good. The franchise has so much potential and it's been shit on. I think I'm going to be let down again

Y'know, even with the preface of "games you know are shit", I feel most posters are still going to treat this as an unpopular opinions thread anyway and continue to let their subjective enjoyment influence how they judge the objective merits of a game.

PS I'm a faggot pls rape my face

Yet people complain about the combat….
IN a "survival horror" game…

seriously, your not fucking rambo, combat is supposed to be finnicky and detrimental. I swear, the RE4 kiddies need to shut up and enjoy games like Gaiden for what it is…

my fucking negro

my even niggerer negro

Despair embodied was an awesome final boss.

I love you, anonsan

to be fair, without 2 they wouldn't have tried to do good again with 3

You blew it you retard

I hope so too

these

It does a few things right.
Exploring the concept of dracula and death's alliance was an interesting concept.

If it had a little more respect for the established canon, I would've recomended it more.

lords of shadows 2 and mirror of fate were absolutely awful, though

I hate it when I forget to not bump shit threads.

It's more often than sometimes, user.

the Guild II. insanely buggy, takes a combination of hamachii and voodoo to get multiplayer worknig, takes ages to play. somehow fun.

also this
slither.io/