British Police State detains Identitarian “leader” and Brittany Pettibone

archive.is/8alew

The speech was supposed to take place at Hyde Park’s Speakers Corner where for well over a century the British State has tolerated an open platform for anyone who wishes to communicate their message so long as they remain lawful. Perhaps ironically a speech on free speech in a location celebrated for it’s “free” speech was deemed beyond the pale.

The two detainees remain in custody and are expected to be deported within 24 hours. Regardless of your opinions on the movement or individuals involved this arrest further solidifies Britain as an oppressive police state

Attached: brit.png (838x628, 852.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/topics/jacek-miedlar/
isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/25/far-right-polish-priest-jacek-miedlar-detained-at-stansted-airport
hooktube.com/watch?v=qLpserUmiG8
esquire.com/sports/a19068058/trump-ucla-basketball-china/
twitter.com/CaolanRob
youtube.com/watch?v=qLpserUmiG8
ibtimes.co.uk/jacek-miedlar-polish-catholic-priest-detained-london-airport-hours-before-anti-Religion
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/163455199
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/martin-sellner-brittney-pettibone-detained-uk/
indexxx.com/models/99691/sybil-a/
gov.uk/arrested-your-rights/how-long-you-can-be-held-in-custody
archive.is/qDzQi
timesofisrael.com/polish-former-priest-indicted-for-inciting-hatred-against-jews/
ia800501.us.archive.org/17/items/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica–JewishInvolvementInBlackSlaveTrade/TheyWereWhiteAndTheyWereSlavesTheUntoldHistoryOfTheEnslavementOfWhitesInEarlyAmericamichaelA.HoffmanIi.pdf
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527
cigpapers.blog/2015/02/02/timeline-of-the-jewish-genocide-of-the-british-people/
twitter.com/MartinSellner
twitter.com/Martin_Sellner
archive.fo/janGG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_Question.
web.archive.org/web/20081004145047*/http://www.strategicdialogue.org/trustees/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/11356804.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5RtDC-roI
thehomegunsmith.com/
media.8ch.net/file_store/b915e5b1935e81ab2d1f1b574cb69b85a3dd3e8632ecd4be0b78c7e19c3a2c9c.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/0f7843750bed6bb2a699c4aee12471837364b69389d9ec822517b78a5006f82c.jpg
uloz.to/!yqqmbEtXbovs/martin-seller-1984-london-pdf
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/163529035
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/972919247390289920
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/973226791774105600
archive.is/uIL6G
hooktube.com/watch?v=xcv8OlQ6lbk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/968877281790881792
hopenothate.org.uk/2018/02/27/ukip-youth-group-host-far-right-extremist-martin-sellner/
twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/970240027778220033
huffingtonpost.com/entry/right-wing-hipsters-increasingly-powerful-in-austria_us_573e0e07e4b0646cbeec7a07
vox.com/world/2017/7/6/15804196/generation-identity-identitarians-alt-right-migration-Religion
archive.is/0Ochj
twitter.com/beritfranziska
hooktube.com/watch?v=CKPGGaGO2vk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5490911/Martin-Sellner-Brittany-Pettibone-denied-entry-Britain.html
archive.is/z0Nq1
hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/12/exposed-generation-identity-activist-was-member-banned-nazi-terror-group/
archive.is/8qCNU
cbc.ca/news/canada/when-is-it-hate-speech-7-significant-canadian-cases-1.1036731
archive.fo/cnJi1
youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI
hooktube.com/watch?v=eRGB2bfG72c
hopenothate.org.uk/2018/02/12/identitarianism-in-america/
archive.is/AupL1
defendevropa.org/2018/population-replacement/europes-natality-crisis/
sputniknews.com/europe/201803271062937744-activist-uk-entry-ban/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/far-right-canadian-woman-gets-12248235
hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/14/brittany-pettibone-lauren-southern-not-conservative-activists-journalists/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/they-queued-outside-telford-girl-12208233
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544219/Canadian-far-right-activist-claimed-Allah-gay-gets-lifetime-ban-coming-UK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course Bongistan is a police state, the fact that they lose their shit over somebody as milquetoast as Sellner tells you a lot about these people.
The place is so deeply disfunctional that I expect both Germany and France to unfuck their shit before anything to the pyschos who run that place.

The absolute state of Britbongistan in CY+3

Attached: thought-police.jpg (467x700, 51.72K)

Sad, but they know we have the momentum of the white psychosphere with us. They're honestly afraid of it getting any more mainstream.

I believe that beneath the judeo-zeitgeist in England is a very strong sense of White identity, and it has been growing for a long time now.

It's like they are begging for an uprising

Attached: BUF 1934 1.jpeg (600x517 45.18 KB, 99.59K)

Brittany Pettibone & Martin Sellner are being held in a detention centre in London. They have been there for 2 days and don't know when they will be allowed to leave. The immigration officer told Brittany she was being detained for 'planning to meet Tommy Robinson, an extremist"

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-10 14:03:39.png (655x329, 68.39K)

is the extremist Tommy Robinson still at large, and if so, why?

Except it'll never happen.

Attached: 8f73a36064.jpg (600x431, 48.11K)

Why arrest him if you can instead everyone trying to speak to him

England is much more psychologically fractured than any other European nations, there's no solidarity across class lines.
Middle class Brits will rationalize grooming gangs away because they believe all the children targeted were low-class fatherless ferals and thus presumably deserving it and the Upper class finds that shit positively hilarious.

Just look at the 19th century, other nations went to the barricades for independence or representation.
What did the British do? They handed in a bunch of strongly worded petitions, got told to fuck off and did nothing for the next 30 years.

Attached: 191ab36a8dc11b8044d053d155ce5de1922c3c1d8efd9411da53c86977794df5.jpg (580x600, 49.86K)

What a load of fucking horseshit.
Tommy Robinson is not (as far as I know) a proscribed individual - he’s a British citizen, and meeting with him/interviewing him isn’t a crime. He might well be an MI5/Quilliam operative, and who’s to say Pettibone and Sellner aren’t also operatives? They are certainly what you’d call ‘Alt-Lite’…
Sellner hosted Millenial Woes recently, and Pettibone and him had a chat which they posted to YT.

not supporting what was done but americans should really just stay on their own side

Said the shill.
No fucker. This is about worldwhite white solidarity. We should just be cautious about the ‘characters’ and ecelebs being fed (pun intended) into the breech.

we've been receiving American "help" for a century now

That’s because of (a) jews and (b) genuine white Americans who feel they have a duty to maintain a connection to their roots in Britain. Which one are you concerned about? Hopefully not (b)!
I know you Bongs and Euros are cautious of Yanks, but your innate caution is due to the invariable influence of heebs who you distrust forgood reason. Britain has a bigger heeb and crypto-heeb problem than America, truth be told.

It's those dishing out that "help" that locked them up for thought crimes and want them, at least Brittanny, get assaulted to break their spirit.

One small advantage of being old as fuck is having seen shit happen that was never going to happen. I remember when the Soviet Union was going to be with us for centuries. There was no realistic chance of it going away - it was a global power, a superpower, and a fundamental element of the global power balance.

Then in the space of a couple of years it just vaporized. Never say never.

How mindfucked do you have to be to justify or relish the raping and exploitation of your own people? Even in burgerland, with all the multiculti shit, that is not the case.

Attached: muslimhate103.jpg (600x473, 101.95K)

This means we have already won, to be perfectly frank. The only means they have to maintain the status quo is this brutish use of force. All we have to do is keep memeing into the normalfag sphere and keep the kike away from determining the terms our enemies will surrender by.

Attached: 0cbe6012c4ea6b910cac0948eca24c4d5a90e176d653a62d3280cf0cb1f7d26.png (750x1046, 854.3K)

Serious question, who is to blame for the state of the west, especially the UK?
They have become the second most cucked nation in all of Europe, and paradoxically the most authoritarian. The police officially has taken the side of foreigners. They threaten their own citizens for literal wrong thought and opinion. This is far beyond of just "doing your job", they truly seem to believe this is the way to go.
The answer might be simple to some, but i have a hard time seeing the bulk of the people as innocent. My political views formed naturally without external influence during school and have changed little since then. Even through i grew up in the white guilt capital of Europe.
So can we really put all the blame on state and merchant? In chase of the UK, the people came willingly all the way to this point, over many, many years. This level of complacency is far beyond any kind of propaganda and brainwashing. Brits where willing to go in that direction. They are the second worst, backwards nation in Europe after Sweden.
Is it fair to say, that they truly deserve everything the UK has become?

The po lice do this by simply existing.
YOU CANNOT OUTLAW EMOTIONS
It's like outlawing "genders".

“Relish” is harsh; whilst some individuals have been cognitively broken into siding with child rapists over child victims the vast majority simply feel hopeless. They are reminded daily that the state will crush them should they object. People aren’t bad but most are weak. For the British mentioning the wide scale torture of native children by Saracens is akin to the Chinese mentioning the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 in terms of punishment. It’s a really awful situation in Britain but very few relish the abuse of children.

I don’t wish to turn this thread into an argument but I disagree that Britain willingly ushered in its Police State. The circumstances that justified it’s creation were achieved via stealth and without public consultation.

they entire 1984 system was cooked up in the UK

cranking up their MK Ultra programing no doubt

didn't work to well for Mosely, he sat out WW2 in prison

British society is very class concious; what accent you speak, where you live, where you went to school etc. You defer to those above you (even if you resent them) and hope to emulate them one day while relentlessly shitting on those below you in station.

In short, if you grew up there you simply wouldn't see them as "your people" but rather a bunch of barely sentient animals who are now expendable because there are no factories or coal mines to staff anymore.
ffs, I had discussion about this with Britbongs on imageboards who took that position.

Read "They were White and they were Slaves" by Michael A. Hoffman some time and pay attention to the fact that the British middle class and aristos never gave a single fuck about gangs kidnapping people to sell them into slavery by another name ("indentured servitude") or poor criminals being shipped to overseas prision colonies en mass for petty crimes while clutching their pearls at the "horror of negro slavery".

You just have to look at some political milestones of the last years. Brexit alone was extremely close, with mass protests from following it. At least half the population is in favor of mass immigration, displacement of whites and globalism or at least complacent about these issues.
For whom exactly are you trying to fix the world? The only motivation that drives me is my own egoism, i want a world/home i can enjoy living in. It has become very hard for me to give a single shit about most of the population, are they not to blame?

C.R.O.M.W.E.L.L. THE JEW
The British have been zogged for nearly 300 years, grasp that for a second. Zogged for longer than the US has existed.
If anything it shows you the strength of Britons to not have buckled completely.
In contrast it took Sweden 50 years to surpass Britain and start "melting viking heritage for scrap metal", among everything else you know about them already.
Nobody could endure this Jewish plague better than they did.

You mean the Jews will jump the shinking ship of Britain like they did with Russia? Probably.

I won’t accept defeat and submit to selfish individualism, I believe in right and wrong, I believe in truth. Even under total subjugation there is evidence of dissatisfaction. I care for my people because they are just that and I will not lose faith in them

I wouldn't say its a matter of enduring the Jew and more a matter of the fact that until the latter half of the 20th century the kike hasn't been rushing the destruction of the British people. After all a parasite can't afford to destroy its host until it can furnish itself with a better and more suitable host and hadn't even conceived of the mixed-race golem up until the 19th century.

Difficult for you and me to believe, but they didn‘t see it coming.
Normies have such a narrow horizon, just look to the next step in front of them, they have no idea were that leads them.

They were distracted, some aspects of the NWO seemed attractive.
Few people were able and willing to warn and protest. Most intellectual able ones were bought off. Protest against |slamisation of Britain is mostly a proletarian endeavor. Low class people who of course do a lot of PR errors, are susceptible to pressure by the state.
t. Non-Brit Observer

An arrogant parasite would. They had a lot to destroy before they got to multiculturalism.
They pushed degeneracy in the US long before the two world wars.
Less than a day after Napoleon lost they bought London and monopolised the stocks and bonds market.
They destroyed Britain on the eve of the end of WW2, even though they didn't dominate the world.
They brazenly replaced Kennedy with the first Jewish president and proceeded to attack the US.
Jews are arrogant that's one of their best flaws for us to exploit.

They did.
A century ago.
Didn‘t you notice how they transferred the assets of the empire to the USA with the second world war?

But a collective consists of individuals, and the stronger the individual, the stronger the collective.
Like i said, my ideals came naturally to me, even though i grew up in a leftist environment. I just cannot relate to people who disregard their own kind and future, it requires only little thought evaluate ones believes and its consequences. Most people are willing to go along with multiculturalism, racemixing and globalism.
Maybe it is an extreme view, but i think that these people either lack a proper sense of morality or they are too stupid to understand their actions. Both possibilities are not desirable, like a genetic disease.

SELLNER IS A TOP LAD.

Fuck uk police.

Events like this can cause a diplomatic crisis. lol. Brittany is gonna be famous and someone in britain is gonna lose their job.

Sellner should sue them,
cancer uk police

Martin is an absolute top lad.
What he has done and keeps doing is of invaluable significance.

This is political terror by uk police and should not go unpunished

lefties on twitter try to reason that he was to do a speech for money so he broke migrant working laws but he's an EU citizen and airstrip one is still in the EU so what the hell?

FREE SELLNER

See this is what fighting for us really looks like, no one on this board is willing to get arrested for his race.

Yeah we're all more hardcore…. in our minds. Not in real life.

Attached: Cwsp6ApXAAAlgKH.jpg (640x629, 70.07K)

They did the same to Jaciek Miedlar

euractiv.com/topics/jacek-miedlar/

Fuck the uk police. Hope they die

cancer uk police

FREE SELLNER

It took some time for me to accept, most people are like cattle, cows and sheep, even the educated and supposed intelligent ones.
All the people, everywhere.
That is normal and in a way necessary for human society to exist. You can’t have a society were everyone, every time questions authority.
You and me and the most of the rest here are contrarians, anti-authority figures, who wont accept without question authority. Contrarians, anti-authority types are necessary for society as well, just less. They check and control and if necessary fight (for) leadership.
In principle our task is the same as the jews, just for the benefit of society and not it’s destruction. The jew is our competitor and the competitor of the leadership. Any party trying to ally with the jew against other parts of society is going to lose, to the jews. That were the contrarians who allied with the jews against the French king and it is the British leadership who allied with the jews against its people.

It is a naive, childish believe, hope that everything is going to be OK when “people awake” and do the right thing, the illusion of democracy.
I never met a politician who believed in democracy. If you would stand on the street for years, distributing your party propaganda, talk to the people, you would become disillusioned as well, that beside of the fact that “democratic parties” are not democratic at all in their inner workings.

How many on here just shitpost on this corner of the internet and never actually do anything?

They already have, user
Remember: Hate is the Immune System of the Soul

This guy fights for us despite death threats by communists, despite media assasination despite being ostracized from law work.

I have tremendous respect for him, he is a hero.
He does what we do but he does it unafraid of consequence because he knows he is doing the right thing.
Somewhat like Rise Above Movement

Maximum respect!

Defend Europe….

What we did (and Martin started) put us here

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

They be dead scared.
Fuck uk police. They need to be sued.
Enough is fucking enough.

FREE SELLNER

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-22-32-59.png (1080x1920, 201.09K)

fuck cancer uk police

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/25/far-right-polish-priest-jacek-miedlar-detained-at-stansted-airport

FUCK THEM

Attached: 25037454_412042412548590_1528822535615938560_n.jpg (1039x1039, 134.31K)

Here is an interview with the guy Brittany called.
hooktube.com/watch?v=qLpserUmiG8

I do stuff on other sites and real life. The world is not immutable especially the smaller news sites which are always looking for stories or interesting facts including historical perspectives.

You know Martin is a law major.
He should sue them and we should blow this up.across every fucking media outlet in the world
Just like we dominated them for two months with Defend Europe

Saging like the scared little bitch you are
Fuck your sage. Be afraid

We are talking about country that used it own citizens as slaves, sold them as cattle, created largest famine in the European history, literally forcing entire nation to run for their life to America because muh profits, used continent as prison. And reminder: after all these atrocities they never had revolution toppling elite doing this shit to them. Eternal anglo, eternal slave. Small breath of freedom in recent post WWII UK history was just a fluke.

Someone said it's illegal for them to detain over 2 days.

I want TRUMP to make a stand on this. Remember he got some basketball americans pardoned a month ago, and got NO thanks for it? esquire.com/sports/a19068058/trump-ucla-basketball-china/

If he doesn't do something about pettibone its gonna look REALLY bad.

The English are a whacky bunch.
But this current shit of theirs is getting old.

Attached: 3b646d104708f56776646eb6bd53c3a8186779ae81b5f418d282d09e1e910409.gif (1493x1107 1.56 MB, 347.64K)

Soviet Union had greatest weak point. It was communist. communism is false teaching and doesn't work, in retrospect failure of USSR was natural.

Of course modern multiculty has its own weakest point it postulates that shitskins are equal to white race. It is false teaching too and this will lead to their countries failure as there would be not enough whites to exploit at one point. Too bad this scenarios means nothing good for whites too.

TWEET IT!
this is fucking major

>won't can't stop gangs of Muslim pedos
>"Good lord, William! We must stop these e-celebs!"

Sellner and Generation Identitaire are not ecelebs. They are dead serious and dedicated to /ourcause/ They are using the media to their advantage which is why lefties, msm and jews are fucking afraid as hell of them. They reach massive audiences and engage them

Good post though

I was talking about Pettibone. Your sarcastic end to that post is pretty faggy by the way.

Mods you should sticky this. With right approach we can blow this up across the world for another massive victory.

Interesting pic. It sounds like why they lost their empire

this is the guy who said it
twitter.com/CaolanRob
youtube.com/watch?v=qLpserUmiG8 around 4 minutes

I would like to at least confirm he is correct about detaining for over 24 hours.

I know man, no hf.
To her account and i forget the name…. laura? They did perfectly their job. We reached masses which are specifically their target audiences and don't overlap with us

What you said about Trump catching air on this. It is perfect.

If anyone in Trump.admin is reading this get on it stat. Pettibone is US citizen and is being unlawfully detained in UK

Tweet it do what the fuck ever but get on this.

@RealDonaldTrump

Well that wasn't hard to find, they must be suspected of a "serious crime". Doing an interview is on the same level as murder in the minds of UK police.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650x282, 26.45K)

uk police is pure unandultured cancer

ibtimes.co.uk/jacek-miedlar-polish-catholic-priest-detained-london-airport-hours-before-anti-Religion of Cuck™-rally-1608560

CANCER!

Why? He doesn't even know she exists for fucks sake.

A bunch of basketball players that the media cried about for years was known by hundreds of millions. Pettibone is known by tens of thousands - if that.

It IS why they lost their empire.
They got on board with the whole "ITS A NEW ERA ITS CURRENT YEAR YOU CANT HAVE EMPIRES!" thing

We need to get this out of the Eceleb sphere, into the Drudge report sphere and it should get to trump quickly. It would be nice if it got to him BEFORE she is released so he could make the demand himself.

Can also bump the 4chan breads
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/163455199
Or make more of them.

She is US citizen. And unlawfully detained by an (((ally))) of fucking UK.

If someone has means to reaching Trump.admin please do so immediately.

Well agreed. This would look great for Trump if he addressed it before she is releas3d

Alright there is an article about it.
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/martin-sellner-brittney-pettibone-detained-uk/

Strange though, when I google for it nothing shows up. I guess gateway pundit is completely censored on google news?

Regardless he can't know the case of every one of millions of US tourists detained for pissing in public after getting drunk in foreign lands. It's not going to reach his desk unless we push it there.

That asshole is saying that if Trump automatically doesn't do anything, it means Trump is somehow fucking up. Despite not being aware of what the fuck is going on.

I reported this twice for sticky.
My third and last address for it:
uk has a history of being racist against whites (jacek miedlar)
so we established pattern
2. gi + ms have enormous social media presence which could gain us tv exposure if handled correctly
3. Keep it up for 24 hours as central thread to.coordinate our steps

Yeah I searched it too. Msm is trying to bury this hard

Pettibone is probably CIA, the glowniggers won't be happy about that.

Why they are trying to bury this:
They know it will blow the fuck up in their face just like Defend Europe.did

Mark my words, this is going to be huge.
Get on it before they are released

Maybe we can generate search traffic and /ourmedia/ to report on this before they are.released. be damn sure this will explode once they get out. Think that jew that went to deadman forrest.

This will blow up in sphere which is normally beyond our reach (fb, tw, yt)

You are misinterpreting me.

While it is our responsibility go get the news part of the way, it is also trump's responsibility to have the right people giving him info. He has been handed an incredible opportunity to help our allies (white britons) and it would be a shame if he didn't use it. Anyway, not worth it to argue over this now, we gotta get the news out.

Keep tweeting about it, commenting, whatever. You would be really surprised what you can do with just a few well written tweets. I just got retweeted by someone with like 100,000 followers.

I do not know these laws, but one thing I wonder about.
why are she being detained?
why is she not simply returned if denied access?

She looks like a Ukrainian porn star who goes by the name Sybil A. Would be funny if that was her, and she was just given a manufactured back story to act as a Judas goat. I'm joking of course, but I do half suspect that of Edward Snowden.
indexxx.com/models/99691/sybil-a/

Attached: p.jpg (600x400 392.49 KB, 41.17K)

Straight from the horse's mouth
gov.uk/arrested-your-rights/how-long-you-can-be-held-in-custody

Some of this info is through pettibone, no official statement I think.

mmm.. pepperoni

Does this apply if you're detained at the border? Also might be different for non citizens.

24 hours
I suspected this, it used to be the same here too, but I think they increased it to two days. That is, they are to let you go after this time unless they get a court order to jail you in another temp jail. This is only used in high crime cases such as murder.

No I cannot see how they can do this, this is more and more outrageous when I think about it. On top of it, it's a citizen of an allied country.

Great job mods. Can we get this to &@RealDonaldTrump?
archive.is/qDzQi

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-00-04-22-1.png (1080x1701, 132.67K)

hmm.. this is a very good point

dubs
this guy gets it

Everything liberals said wouldn't happen, has.

Attached: bbb2ded1ede79515390a6102708d3f713df8bfbe117acda8dbd76c9cf0848633.jpg (565x599, 129.07K)

Apparently some leftists jumped Tommy Robinson today. I don't trust Tommy or Caolan, but I also don't like to see leftists winning anything. twitter.com/CaolanRob

Lol.
Have you ever seen a more obvious set of drag queens?
The fact that this thread even exists is a sad testament to the absolute state of Holla Forums as a Rebel Media advertising site.

Attached: tarahontas.jpg (426x458 28.68 KB, 28.2K)

Oi m8, just another day.on the zog
innit

Oi M8 do you have yer thinkin loicence?
LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE AD A LITTLE BIT TOOMUCH TO THINK!

How about no. You're not "coming willingly" if you have a gun to the back of your head.
It's the jewish HQ in Europe. It has been under the heel of rootless international jews for centuries. Some people will wake up to their current state of being and feel nothing but hatred for these kikes, but most people are ignorant of their situation. People didn't come along willingly, that is retarded to say, it's called subversion, and now the police (which is supposed to protect and serve the people) is being used to crack down on political dissent, it is their primary function now.

>the people can always be brought to the bidding of the (((leaders))). That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the red pilled for lack of patriotism and exposing (((the movement))) to danger. It works the same way in any controlled opposition movement.

Heh. I did think this picture, which I just saw on her instagram looked odd, but I put it down to excessive makeup and bad lighting. In your images again, it's probably just amateur youtube stars not knowing how to light themselves on camera.

Attached: 28427686_369529076790835_605786402453454848_n.jpg (1075x1179, 82.2K)

cancer uk police

timesofisrael.com/polish-former-priest-indicted-for-inciting-hatred-against-jews/

CANCER!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-00-35-48.png (1080x1920, 918.57K)

All involved in this arrest should die of cancer

Antiwhite pieces of absolute fucking shit

ty user, I heard about this earlier today, but hadn't seen it yet. Attacking women… yes that's (((antifa))) for you alright

Most of the older generation still vote overwhelmingly for the status quo. Some would argue that 50+ years are enough to understand same basics of politics and their consequences.
Regarding the younger generation, they have access to more information then any human had every before, and their conclusion to all that is apparently that multiculturalism and displacement is a good thing.
No human is without fault, but its one thing to grow up in a bubble, disconnected from reality and no information. These people simply choose not to bother and to ignore any heed on the dangers of globalism and multiculturalism. No one of them is being forced to vote a certain way by force yet.
I can understand that arguing that this are our people who have been subverted to be this way is empathetic, but to remove all responsibility from them is ignorant. Society is a ship and we all have to rudder in the same direction to get anywhere but most of our people steer right at the rocks.

Took a good 3/4 minutes to load this thread while every other thread loaded just fine, anyone else getting this?

Attached: 1491112865472.png (757x632, 349.19K)

Took a good 3/4 minutes to load this thread while every other thread loads fine

also looks like i cannot post now..

I was talking more about the children born into this broken shit hole of a country but your point still stands, I have little doubt that even if it greatly obvious that everything is going down the shitter We're already at that point to be fair they'd just say lmao immigrants. But I'd say the only people who deserve anything are the ones who either sit around doing nothing or the leaders and followers. They're still plenty of us who are anti kike, anti muslim and anti eu. So refrain from chucking us all into the ocean thanks, I quite like living. for now at least

happening to me too
inb4 doesn't post again

Thread is loading slow for me too. Getting ddosd for this. Tryin to surpress truth

Noticed it too, an odd circumstance. What don't they want us to know?

yes. 2 laggy to type. bongs will reap the stupidity they're sowing. Just nod and ignore them, except to say "I told you so" when they eventually trip over themselves.

Glow niggers probably added a javascript key logger, but they're not the greatest programmers.

Thread is loading slow for me too. Getting ddosd for this. Tryin to surpress truth

cancer uk police

I think they were probably fast because they were cached. This thread had some newer posts, so it couldn't load from the quick cache, and had to hit their database which was overloaded.

wew

Attached: brit.png (634x1000 31.39 KB, 649.62K)

Attached: slowdown.png (2446x130, 197.72K)

Thanks bud

Attached: 1456271837406.jpg (653x461, 28.81K)

We all do what we can. I learned GIMP to make some memes and maybe redpill the normies. In my personal life, I lift, and I'm a crackshot with a pistol.

It's too late to fix things but too early to kill them all.

Totally, it's awesome that this young women is in jail right now and not raising children. The only thing she can do that a man can't, and she's too busy gallivanting around the world to make more white people.

Easy to look like a tranny that way. Too much makeup and hide your adam's apple.

ia800501.us.archive.org/17/items/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica–JewishInvolvementInBlackSlaveTrade/TheyWereWhiteAndTheyWereSlavesTheUntoldHistoryOfTheEnslavementOfWhitesInEarlyAmericamichaelA.HoffmanIi.pdf

GI needs more chapters in the U.S. or at least more events we can support.

Oh sheeit the "everyone's a tranny" guy is back lol

wow isnt't that interest but they were unable to do anything about the "Asian rape gangs"

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

really makes you think but try talking to any british people, all they give a shit about is soccer. talk about these rapes gangs and they just look at the ground like a beta and don't want to talk about it

A few raped consumers is nothing. More where that came from. What scares the fuck out of them is the white man remembering himself.

Can somebody explain to me clearly how Zogged the UK actually is? as in, any books, evidence, articles etc. How it actually got to this point we see today? I heard an interview with Andrew Joyce recently and he said that the Jews had such a tyrannical stranglehold over the UK that they intended to build a holocaust museum directly next to the UK Parliament building, (in a flagrant show of their power). I utterly detest the political state of the UK and I often find myself thinking about it. How they could possibly betray their own people the way they have, how the UK is verging on a nightmare.

They have done so several times in the past.

Look at Ireland - this same government's predecessor actively killed over a million of their own, gunned down strikers in Northern England (Chartists) and deployed the military onto the streets during domestic (read: police) matters on several occasions.

This isn't "Ye olde Empire" - the British Empire hasn't existed for almost a century. It began its decay with the loss of Ireland.

cigpapers.blog/2015/02/02/timeline-of-the-jewish-genocide-of-the-british-people/

You have to understand that Britain became an Empire. Empires are about having lots of ppls under one ruler, so the English had to accept some kind of relationship other than "stay out of my country" with the other peoples they ruled, in this case benevolent paternalism and leading ppl out of darkness. As the foundation of Empire, it was never thought that wogs would come here, at the same time our ethnic in-group preferences were replaced by a sense of superiority. Then we "won" WW2 and you'll never hear the end of it from the bluepilled, they love that fighting Jerry shit. Those 2 points make it very hard to get through peoples heads that Empire was a Bad Idea and its okay to tell wogs to fuck off because its over, and that we only kept fighting because Churchill was owned by the jews.

What has also happened is that the national debt has gone up massively in the last 20 years, and most of that paper is owned by the Saudis. So the Religion of Cuck™isation, which may be the fabled Lancaster plan or just our deep state implementing Kalergi/Barcelona plan, is a big problem on its own.

The rest of it is just European style welfare safety net, which works so long as most people are loyal to their community and don't game the system. In the hands of communists, it becomes a great way to bring down a country rapidly. See the increase in national debt above.

I don't think so pal.
A girl doesn't look like a drag queen because she fumbles her make up. And let's remember for a moment, that this "Britanny" is in her 20s with at least a decade of makeup experience under her belt (probably more). All women who care about their appearance have thousands of hours of experience in make up by their 20s.
They aren't amateurs, they're professionals by definition. She probably doesn't even do her own make up.
"she", kek
The reason all of these Rebel media shills have "excessive makeup" is because TRANNIES REQUIRE EXCESSIVE MAKEUP TO PASS.
The makeup isn't the cause of them looking like drag queens, it's a desperate attempt to hide their true sex.

Everyone? No, only those "women" supplied by jewish media moguls.

Attached: two_trannies.webm (1024x576, 3.13M)

Stop derailing.

What the hell?

Pulled from halfchan

Attached: 1520733028621.png (1119x1067, 1.21M)

I'm glad 4chan is going after this. The first thread I saw on it died after 100 posts but it seems to be gaining steam now.

THe UK in particular (but everyone is following) replaced Christian ethics with Darwinian. Say what you want about kikeonstick religions, but you could at least make a case for things based on what is right/wrong/just/unjust.
Now though, you're at the mercy of predators, productivity, and profits. You might think there's something "bad" about what the govt is doing, or thinking the citizens don't deserve it… but you have nothing to appeal to or justify that belief.

When did so many muslims arrive in the UK? The empire started ending in the 50s, but it seems like the UK went for insane immigration long after that.

I know germany took in lots of turks in the 80s, the same time Reagan gave mass amnesty for illegals in the US.

They waited until Churchill died, because he was immensely respected and wouldn't have stood for it at all.

She co-hosts (hosted?) a show with a kike mongrel Tara McCarthy, she isn't fighting for us, nor are the Identautarians.

Attached: Identitarians.jpg (1280x720 44.61 KB, 81.65K)

They made a fake twitter for her boyfriend. It should be obvious since he can't tweet from jail. Plus the real one tweets in german. They are getting nervous…

Fake: twitter.com/MartinSellner
Real: twitter.com/Martin_Sellner

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (582x390, 85.48K)

Seems to perfectly mirror the US's immigration law. 1965 was also the year we fucked up our policy.

Whoever runs the fake account is actually willing to tell the truth about the jew, I guess that's the biggest redflag.

Attached: Untitled.png (612x286, 35.08K)

Who is the cute one?

It doesn't help us though. The conservative sites are scared of accidentally associating themselves with WNs. That seems to be the only reason this isn't already huge international news.

I wonder who runs that twitter. They joined in january, so I wonder if this wasn't planned all along.

Sure, but neither do kosher nationalists.

Oh probably. These types are always in some sort of "crisis" for which they need your paypal donations to fight against. Not too long ago Martin claimed that antifa set fire to his car, and of course used that to fundraise for the "cause".

Brittany was behind all that pizza gate stuff, but soon was involved with the crowd pushing silly internecine, steamvalve-venting squabbles with "the left", as though smashing some retard in black clothing does anything to destroy ZOG. Pure misdirection.

As for Tommy, I really don't believe him at all. Did any of you see that staged fight he had with the African migrant yesterday? You'd probably see a better fight on a daytime soap opera. I mean can you really trust a man who has more names than a nigger rapper?

Jesus christ, this fucking country.

This fucking country.

Are you confused? The fake sellner joined in january. The real one's twitter is a few years old.

The timetable I imagine is Sellner announced a UK visit in january and someone made a fake account to defame him, perhaps not even knowing he would be arrested.

Serious question, is there any real nationalists or are we all kosher?

Sellner probably did it himself. Silly publicity stunt, which he can use to fund raise from. None of these people actually do anything of use, they hang up a fucking banner, take a selfie and then call it a day.

The real nationalists are corralled by these fake leaders which lead them to the slaughter. People like Tommy Robinson exist so they can track those well intentioned people willing to follow them.

How is he tweeting from jail? According to the info available they are only being allowed to use jail pay phones.

Without organization, without leader, any cause is doomed.

Now this is personality assassination.

He doesn't need to be the one who's actually doing it. My point is that it could have been a plan all along with a co-conspirator. Just a theory. Another possibility is that it's some guy on 4chan doing it for the lulz.

To quote Lenin, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

Now you are just bullshitting.
Like Hitler and Lenin himself were?

Hitler used to be a literal spy.(>implying Uncle Adolf was controlled opposition)

I do not subscribe to the theory that Hitler was controlled opposition. I am only really stating that I'm highly suspicious of the "alt-right" personalities thrust upon us.

Martin Sellner is a literal austrian Identarian, he's more of a nazi than anyone on this board.

Why would he be in gaol? If the story was true, which it probably isn't, they would just hold them in immigration prior to immediate deportation.

Attached: shrunken_head1.jpg (1080x810, 264.07K)

And now we know you're not from here.

>unironically using the kike term (((nazi))).
>my controlled op is more of a (((controlled op word))) than anyone here.
kikes be desperate.

bingo

Why because I said nazi?

Time to shut it down?

>my controlled op is more of a (((controlled op word))) than anyone here.
Wait, you mean the nazi is a controlled op?

Outed about what? Saying the trigger word?

Should have added, the way you just grab the next "terms to use to win on Holla Forums" phrase from the list you've been handed, thinking it will restore your credibility, is fucking hilarious.

Watch out lads, he's about to try pulling a "you get triggered just like the SJWs" deflection/outgrouping attack.

I don't have any credibility, neither do you.

We are random posters on the internet.

Well, are you?

The Holla Forums version:

Someone says nazi, immediately shut the discussion down and attack whoever says nazi.

Yep.

This board culture isn't about clutching pearl when you hear bad word.

go home poo in loo!

You aren't White, are you?

Yes, perhaps it was one of our guys, but I don't think it's good practice to impersonate each other.

Nice. Mods=Gods

Eveyone here hates the authoritarian police state here. Eveyone.
They are some of the worst scum of people.

They see themselfs as a ruling class, the ruling force agaist the people with absolute authority.
They get visibly angry and forceful when you tell them they are a servent to the people to uphold our rights.

Anyone who dosnt adopt that culture is forced out. No one fucking trusts them.

On another note, its funny how many manlets have been joining, get themselfs a taste of authority.

I shouldn't watch these, me and my baseball bat wanted to punish that brown cock so badly I'm fucking vibrating. The cunt proudly says he was born in England but can't shit the place up fast enough.

With my hand on my heart I've never considered myself better than any other man because I'm white and he might not be, never gave a fuck. The more I see of these ethnics trying to hide their treasonous behaviour behind communist talking points the more I wonder if I've sold myself short and given them far too much credit.

First time seeing this Martin chap, kudos to him for maintaining his composure. If a mild mannered fellow like him is deemed a threat I think whites need to take a long serious look at the police and stop giving them any community support, they protect the enemy.

Has any white brit heard of Jamaican flavoured brits dealing out punishment to these sandnogs? Where the fuck are the yardies?

You brits have one of the finest fighting forces in the world (SAS), you really have to hand it to the dudes responsible for selecting special force soldiers, they never seem to go off the rails and wreak havoc. Poor old Blighty sure could do with a hand from some of her soldiers.

Jews destroyed the British Empire, what a sorry fucking sight she is now.

Attached: ginger.ayyy.lmao.jpg (2488x1321, 874.85K)

Wew lads, (((they've))) gone full tyranny.

that sentence resonates nicely, the communists and their supporters have no idea of the rage they will face.

on another note: has any user had experience with amanita muscaria mushrooms?

Attached: fly.agaric.jpg (800x570, 159.87K)

no

Attached: berserker fuel.jpg (733x582, 216.62K)

That seems rational, consider that anyone even loosely involved is going to swing from a fucking rope, and if they don't get it together over there, someone else is going to do it for them.

This. I'm sick of waiting and shit not getting done when it comes to the Jew and their mudslime & nigger hordes. The Third Position need mass marches, and protests. Why are there no mass marches on Silicon Valley? GI is actually accomplishing goals and training whites. We fucking shitpost and share memes.
t. Fed up with inaction against the Jew.

T'is a shame we are riding the bus anonymous, I'd like to follow you on twitter.

I've taken a close look at your image and fear you have been dunned. Those mushrooms look like amanita muscaria but they are the mexican variant juanita mascara, my mushrooms will apparently open a portal so I can converse with the Gods, eating your mushies means I'm off out stealing hubcaps.

Attached: ayyy.lmao.weraroa.jpg (2021x1084, 392.58K)

Go get arrested for your race then. Look in that shiny steel mirror bolted to the wall above the stainless steel shitter, and tell yourself how hardcore you are while you get fingered by some Wakandan reject.

There are a thousand of our comrades already rotting in prisons from Canada to the UK and all throughout europe.

Send Brit more of your betabux so she can afford her birthcontrol while Sellner drops load after load in there and you jerk off to her based civnat videos.

ARCHIVING LINKS AFFECTED BY WORDFILTERS IS A MUST!
archive.fo/janGG

We have a bunch of filthy kikes who fucked the world over when they shat on Hitler.

Americans (as in, the actual people) don't want to fucking interfere in anybody's shit. We're tired of kikes flooding ALL white nations with filthy shitskins.

The irony is, this has to be a global movement for white nationalism to work. Whites of every nation must stand up to globalist Jew scum on their own (and yes, I'm aware America's Jews were responsible for most of that for decades). To accomplish this, it does take coordination.

Great post and spot on.

Anything can happen. Everybody who cares must do their part and amazing things happen.

The answer is the shitskins have to be driven out or slaughtered. Their choice. Same with kikes.

There is literally no other way except forcing all the shit out of your country or killing them. This is the choice we've been given. Whites, at least the responsible ones, didn't create this situation, but we have to deal with it the only realistic way.

If you're in a cell, always have a sharp plastic object or whatever else you could get in. You always be nice and respectful to niggers in jail, and they generally respect you back, but understand that sometimes there's guy who is an animal, then nothing else matters except surviving and maintaining the respect of everyone else. No nigger will fuck anyone in the ass without knowing what that means for him. Nobody tolerates that shit–the idea that gay rape is somehow normal is ridiculous. Those guys get killed or cut up.

I have no idea how it is in women's jail, but it must be horrible for Pettibone. It is very fucked up what they did to her. UK is lost.

british police need to become a meme

Attached: uk police.mp4 (1002x807 295.31 KB, 654.52K)

Different user. I'd rather not rot in an American jail. Not giving shit to any eceleb thot. Like it or not GI is doing shit. I am getting /fit/ and training for RWDS, I hope you are too mein bruder.

She’s a Papist Nazbol kike, I hope the Muslims rape her and stuff her into a kebab.

Also, a friendly suggestion to Brit colleagues. Since your cops are clearly totalitarian and you live in 1984 police state, don't you have nothing to lose at this point?
Your own government is imposing massive shitstain child rapists on your population. Your government could literally not be any more evil.

Why don't Brits start beating Brit cops to death? Beat them to death as viciously as possible and make them suffer. Make sure they really die in the most painful way possible. You can also stab them in the gut, for example.

All of this is parody, of course, and peace and understanding are the true answer to everything always. Nothing I wrote above is meant to be taken seriously at all for any reason by anyone ever.

We are coming for you Jew.

Attached: schwarzesonne.jpg (2396x1613, 1.23M)

She’s the Jew you dumbfuck kike. Also, real scared here.

You’re a coward or a shill or a fed, why don’t you do something? Come on Moishe show us all the way.

why doesnt France or Spain just conquer them? oh wait i know. all EU countries are controlled by jews so it would make no sense.
after all this senseless carpet bombing of germany, cant we just carpet bomb the UK? its occupied by sand niggers, so lets just do this. what are they gonna do? maybe shoot back? lol please no, tell muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker al jabar i didnt mean it.
oh and just to make this post illegal in the UK and most of the EU, fuck the Prophet mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker in his AIDS infected asshole. i love how they are obsessed with the 56% meme yet they dont even live in a country that has control of itself.

With what airforce?
I bet 70% of their planes is out of service due to a mix of no maintenance and lack of pilots.

They're doing good work identifying the guys who attacked Tommy Robinson, hopefully we can get them banged up.

The only people who are feds, with all due respect, are those who scream fed all the time.

The aim is to sow distrust and stop unity.

All we are seeing are the tried-and-true tactics of COINTELPRO used by today's forum shills.

But by all means, keep sowing distrust and fear.

Whites will unify. It will happen. Good things will happen. Nobody gives a shit who's a fed and who's not because this movement is bigger than some COINTELPRO distrust sowing shill.

Take care, friendo.

Sellner is a cuck, the IG are cucks and look what their MUH PR approach got them.

I hope he becomes more hardcore after this incident. At least this is good anti-British establishment propaganda though, and it'll play well with the public. Propaganda, not PR is what is needed to topple the strangle hold they have on the British public. Even dumb UK sheep should be able to see the juxtaposition of allowing hordes of violent savages in, yet detaining and deporting a nice looking couple.

Do not wait for orders from HQ though, everyone should be finding their own ways to fuck with the system.

Actually the Empire had different levels of “citizenship”, nationhood. The “other subjects of the crown”, subdued, colonized people had no right to settle on the British isles. This was this way until recent. Hong Kong “citizen” residents, had no right to settle in the UK, get a UK passport.
Mass imigration to UK started after the war, out of recent independent former colonies.

Exactly

That how it went, but that dragging England into WW2 was deliberate wrecking the Empire.

Check the first “oil price shock” the oil embargo, the appearance of the “Euro-Dollar”, Arab oil money in Europe buying off everything, including the politicians.

Beside of (((displaced persons))) after the war, the USA forced foreigners onto Germany already in the 50’s via NATO.
At first it were inner European migration from places the USA wanted to stabilize against communism, Italy, Spain, Greece and later Turkey.

That would be the best outcome but the IG as such still shies away from the JQ which is the biggest underlying issue.

In fact German politicians tried to stop the flood of Turks early on but a certain nations greatest ally did not allow it.

I've been to some of their meetings before. They have people that know about the JQ quite well. You just can't say it as an organization or the leader of one in Austria or Germany or you're going to get buttfucked by the secret police.

All the undesirables started arriving all across the Western world from the late '60s onwards. You can trace this development to the UNESCO statements on race. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_Question. This was the intellectual battering ram to subdue opposition.

Key Findings
–Extreme-right groups across the globe are actively collaborating to achieve common goals, such as keeping refugees out of Europe, removing hate speech laws and getting far-right populist politicians to power.

–Campaigns around the Defend Europe mission in the Mediterranean and the Charlottesville rally received financial and operational support from numerous European and North American countries. Alternative online platforms, some created explicitly for use by the extreme right, provide mechanisms for transnational knowledge exchange, fundraising and coordinated information operations.

–Their strategic, tactical and operational convergence has allowed the extreme right to translate large-scale online mobilisation into real-world impact. Through coordinated grassroots activities, they have been able to influence elections, attract worldwide media attention and intimidate political opponents. Reconquista Germania, an extreme-right channel on the app Discord set up to disrupt the German election, counts over 5000 members from across the globe.

–High levels of opportunism characterise today’s extreme right, as seen in the cooperation between ideologically disparate strands such as racially and culturally oriented nationalists. Extreme-right groups actively seek to overcome ideological and geographic divergences for the sake of expanding their influence, reach and impact. Their communication materials are tailored to different audiences and highlight topics ranging from white nationalist activism to freedom of speech protection.

–The most extreme fringe groups attempt to penetrate new audiences and mainstream their ideologies by using less extreme groups as strategic mouthpieces. Their aim is the creation of a ‘mass movement’ i through the radicalisation of ‘the normies’ (average people who consume ‘mainstream’ media), in particular Generation Z.

–Extreme right networks use military and intelligence resources such as leaked strategic communication documents from the GCHQ and NATO to run campaigns against their own governments. By staging sophisticated operations in the style of military psychological operations (or ‘psy-ops’), they seek to disrupt democratic processes in Europe, as in the latest example during the German election where coordinated extreme-right efforts dictated social media conversations and the top trending hashtags for a period of two weeks.

Recommendations
–Traditional counter-messaging campaigns are unlikely to have an impact on the cynical and tech-savvy alt-right. New measures that prevent and counter the emergence of extreme activities online and offline must match the sophistication of the extreme right. Positive alternative narratives have been ruthlessly mocked and assaulted by the extreme-right, and have the effect of reinforcing their narratives. iii In order to disrupt these groups we must understand both their psychological drivers and strategic directions.

–Researchers and practitioners should increase their awareness of the points of ideological convergence and divergence between these groups and leverage them to more effectively disrupt their efforts.

–Counter-hate efforts must mobilise across borders to match this global threat. Both policy and civil society-led responses to newly emerging global networks of extreme counter-cultures must be coordinated internationally, for example by modelling their approaches after worldwide initiatives against the Religion of Cuck™ic State.

–Counter-speech measures must go beyond popular social media platforms. They must penetrate alternative platforms and burst extreme-right bubbles with campaigns that build on a thorough understanding of internet culture and counter-cultures.

The Fringe Insurgency
Connectivity, Convergence and Mainstreaming of the Extreme Right
Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD)
Jacob Davey
Julia Ebner
web.archive.org/web/20081004145047*/http://www.strategicdialogue.org/trustees/

I just been into a britcucks thread on half pol.

you have no idea

Attached: britcucks 74203.jpg (638x380, 86.08K)

Calm your tits.

hahaha projection.jpg some of us have lost the majority of their adult life to prison, FRIEND.

Hahaha. They will fail.

cry harder, soyboy

Quality torpost as ever.

They are not the enemy.

I singlehandedly fought off a gang of somali niggers on Halloween 2 years ago.

I'm ready to die for my race and plan on doing so.

All I ask of Holla Forums is to respect and remember our martyrs. Don't shit on me and disown me for having the balls to fight.

What prison is he in and how carefully guarded is it?

WEWLAD

Attached: nsdap animu.png (700x700 418.06 KB, 334.66K)

So now suggesting that freedom of speech is a good idea is considered "hate speech?"

How do your cops sleep at night?

Attached: 2Sweet.jpg (400x536, 34.37K)

Quite well, knowing that they've sentenced a few more "far right" bigots to death for twitter and bacon related crimes.
Death to all pigs.

This.
Britain is ruled by the Rothschilds, and from that beachhead, the Rothschilds finagled one of their fucking central banks into the U.S., on the third try.
Brits laughing at the U.S. for being Jew-infected is purely hypocritical.

Face it, we BOTH have this problem, we need to stick together to find a final solution.

Attached: Marcia.jpg (790x816, 83.91K)

LMAOing at all the anime faggots who got triggered by the truth in this post.

This one's my favorite.
Great job, son. I'm sure your image macro changed the world.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x237, 13.14K)

Kek. The irony that Orwell originated from there.

LoL the most revealing tell on the authenticity of these tweets is the fake one actually tells the truth about the kikes

This stupid word filter broke your link.

0/10

I'll use your post to simply tell the Brits that what they need to do is co-opt some of the existing right-wing parties, get involved in them, work your way to positions of policy-making.
Even if the party is controlled opposition, you can take it away from them and instantly gain legitimacy as a viable choice. Hitler pointed the way for you, he showed you how to do all this. You don't even need to be overt about your ultimate goal of deporting non-whites from the U.K., you simply need to support those you know are your guys.
The truth gets out, and that's part of your personal job, inform the normies of what's been happening, even though the mainstream media refuses to. But your political job is one of support or infiltration.
When your co-opted party gains the upper hand, THEN you push more radical solutions, and use the nation's laws against free speech in your own favor.
The mainstream media can be hoisted on it's own petard, you know…you can use these "hate speech" laws against them. Then, after you gain power & crush your traitors, you can institute REAL freedoms, that will insure a fighting chance for your descendants, a fighting chance YOU had to take by political savvy and eventual force.
Just remember…never let Jews control your history books or dictionaries, to lie to your descendants and redefine your very language. Teach this in the schools, and educate all on the subtleties of mass-brainwashing…after all, who would understand it better than you, who have been subjected to it your entire life?

Take their weapons away from them, and use these weapons against them.

Attached: NaziKnight.jpg (600x498, 46.22K)

More like they should die of getting their skulls kicked to the curb over and over and their throats slit.

Get on Tor faggot.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/11356804.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5RtDC-roI

There are so many fucking comments of whites who've been attacked brutally here on this youtube vid.

One guy was attacked while 11 years old and hospitalized 3 months.

Another guy is a 70 year old man and was attacked.

I have read through maybe 20 comments of various UK who've all shared stories on that vid about being brutally attacked and nothing being done.

The police leave them to die and don't even take one guy to hospital after he was attacked, he had to get there on his own.

UK police aren't even armed! It's not that hard to make a gun guys, you can learn from the IRA, or from thehomegunsmith.com/ (don't visit without Tor especially if you live in the UK).

Get a GoPro and livestream the vent. UK police, antifa, mudslimes, and the rest just gun a ton of them down and brag about that positive K/D. God has given us his word our cause is righteous, pray to him for help, until you hear his voice. He will guide you every step of the way.

Hail Victory!

I feel so sorry for the britfags, and so glad to have Second Amendment remedies at my disposal here. I'm even more glad to have a hard-but-not-necessarily-impossible-to-trace gun that would have been perfect for that occasion.

Note to antifags – If you have a gang of six or fewer, it isn't necessary to reload. Make it challenging, at least.

I know what you mean user. I'm willing to give me life in a racewar, but I'm not willing to risk a family and career by speaking out.

Feels bad man

My friends are getting more and more repilled on racial ethnonationalism just naturally due to the blatantness of the kikes and the media and mass immigration, and I've even been able to start dropping Hitler redpills with some of them.

I'm going to start working out with one of them and I'm going shooting with another.

British being curbstomped by The Caliphate as usual. British wont exist by 2035 because they can't defy the will of Allah.

Brits are the biggest cowards ever. They will simply accept their fate and let their country become far worse than what it is already. They’re pathetic

How are they different from lsd, ayshuasca, psilocybin?

That comes later.
Take power now, revenge comes later.

REMOVE UK FROM NATO

Mosley also didn't have problems with kikes as per his interview where he expressed civnat taking points.

Hello britfags. I am refugee from 4chan. Permabanned for talking about pizzagate.
Looks like this place of copy of Holla Forums

media.8ch.net/file_store/b915e5b1935e81ab2d1f1b574cb69b85a3dd3e8632ecd4be0b78c7e19c3a2c9c.jpg

media.8ch.net/file_store/0f7843750bed6bb2a699c4aee12471837364b69389d9ec822517b78a5006f82c.jpg

So, i made these poster for Seller but i could not upload them on 4chan.
This is link for pdf.
uloz.to/!yqqmbEtXbovs/martin-seller-1984-london-pdf
I am guy behind Traini posting. If you seen it yet. Anyway. Missing flags but so far looks pretty similar here as on 4chan. I will use to this place. Not sure how this shit going here. I use to these poster and made changes based on anons replies. So. Don't hars on me. Just newfag here. I new and things are not exactly same here.

How about 100 angry Brits take cricket bats or hell…any piece of wood and pound some nails into it, then attack Muslim–NOT ASIAN, fucking rape gangs. Your police don't even have guns right? Beat the fucking shit out of them too and set all non-whites in The UK on fire and laugh at them as they scream and beg for mercy.

If that happened, I'd donate to their defense funds.
But it won't address the core of the problem (even though it would be the feel-good story of the year), because it will teach shitskins they can take over the UK if they simply keep their noses clean…then, after they outnumber the whites, they will go right back to raping and murdering whites without consequence.

The answer is to keep them out of the UK entirely, and, to that purpose, the rape gangs are actually helpful in forming future policy. The goyim will not be red-pilled unless the example of these shitskins exists.

Unfortunately that is true.

What is necessary is to direct the anger against the corrupt authorities, the political class, the state, as enabler and accomplice of this crimes.

That is no “regrettable individual case” but a systematic corruption, see also the case of Jimmy Savile, Wilson.

They ARE the jewish plague and they have been guilty of spreading it around for centuries.

The active compound found in A. muscaria has a chemical structure more similar to ethyl alcohol. Tryptamines primarily work by mimicking serotonin. You can always look more into it yourself, but that's the basic gist of it.

Attached: amanitas on moss.jpg (735x420, 443.89K)

Don't they mean "anti self-preservation efforts"?

These guys are evil.

They deserve it, to be quite honest, fam.

They spread the zog bullshit all across Europe, and they've been zog's puppet for a long time now.

They cared so much about the negro slavery, but didn't gave a flying about whites, rice niggas, et cetera, being sold as slaves all across the globe.
They were nothing but pirates with a "fashy" name, the so called Corsairs.

They even made the US.

Fuck them britts, let them rot in their own degeneracy.

lol, look at this

No surprise on who is behind it.

4chan is trying to find tommy robinson's antifa attackers
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/163529035

Attached: fdghs.png (1657x3163, 1.79M)

Just remove (((NATO UN EU))) from the face of the earth

How can we do a revenge against Antifa? This is way overdue in UK

Anything against the jews interest, check the trustee, wish is “hate”.
There is no legitimate opposition and counter speech for them.

And well connected and run the government(s of the West)

Antifa scum deserve VX nerve gas, too bad the only people in Britain deploying that are Russians tying up loose ends with traitors.

I feel like someone made this comic based off that screencap

Attached: u6jk7nb0r4l01.jpg (1000x1413, 131.7K)

We're gonna need to see triple copies of your free speech license and a certified government document granting you the privilege of uttering such speech.

Magna Carta?

Human Right to free expression?

This is Bongoloidistan, M8…
You need your papers in order FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!

Attached: 1382983697856.png (800x628, 758.4K)

A friendly suggestion: fuck you and fuck collaborators destroying their own society.

Collaborators get a knife in the intestines and eye sockets.

All parody, of course. I do not advocate any type of violence.

Attached: 00c12b11d0dc78d278f7b6d41f16259fc43fe80c404494917c3a46ed0acd5cbe.jpg (947x1200, 213.23K)

Traitors and collaborators are worse than the enemy as they blend in with the society they're destroying.
Anyone putting duty to a corrupt government above the well being of his own people in hopes of getting a fat government pension should hang.

They are literally importing radical Mu slims who murder and rape, but they have the nerve to imply that whites who defend themselves against the Mu slims they import are to be treated like radical Mu slims? Some impressive mental gymnastics there. They've shifted the narrative so far that it is acceptable and normal to say whites defending themselves against literal child rapist hateful invaders are the enemy.

The report you pasted is another piece of metadata showing what the real balance of power today is. The establishment is determined to destroy whites at all costs, and the "must destroy whites" message has been normalized, whereas any self-defense is written off as extremism.

There has to be a war.

This

Meant to second this, as well.

This includes any cops who collaborate.

Of course, I do not advocate violence.

VX isn't a gas, it's a liquid at ST&P.
And -1 woke for actually believing this latest ridiculous kike psyop.
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

You know nothing.

Can't it be used as a vapor though?

CDC information:
How people can be exposed to VX
Following release of VX into the air, people can be exposed through skin contact, eye contact, or inhalation (breathing in the VX mist).
Though VX does not mix with water as easily as other nerve agents do, it could be released into water. Following release of VX into water, people can be exposed by drinking contaminated water or getting contaminated water on their skin.
Following contamination of food with VX, people can be exposed by eating the contaminated food.
VX is primarily a liquid exposure hazard, but if it is heated to very high temperatures, it can turn into vapor (gas).
A person’s clothing can release VX after contact with VX vapor, which can lead to exposure of other people through contaminated clothing.
Because VX breaks down slowly in the body, repeated exposures to VX and/or other nerve agents can build up in the body (have a cumulative effect).
Because VX vapor is heavier than air, it will sink to low-lying areas and create a greater exposure hazard there.

When a larp goes too far.

Anyone associated with the alt-kike isn't. All of them are famefags.

Sarkozy, French president, made a speech in front of university students were he declared that “mixing up” is the citizens duty. If the people would not mix up, the state had to resort to measures.

During the immigration crissis of 2015 in Germany, authorities told protesting citizen in a town hall meeting, that “Germany is a free country and he don’t like that policies he is free to leave”. The minister of interior argued that Germany needed the immigration, because otherwise they would become inbred.

There is absolutely nothing worth saving in the UK, and the only course of action is to completely annihilate it and pray that in the future they don't do it again. Post hashtags to Twitter all you want, what we really need to be discussing is how to end the UK, and terminate this failed experiment before it spreads. I recall the ransomware from the CIA managing to wreak havoc on UK hospitals for a time. I think an encore is in order, hopefully by a more robust malware. Not to sound edgy, but we must admit: if five murdered children in a Pakistani grooming gang means nothing to the inhuman savages that live in England, then we're going to need one hell of a body count to get their attention. The "dream" would be screwing either air traffic controls and causing a massive airliner accident in London, but that's getting into the realm of pure fantasy. I'm interested in coming up with the logistics of destroying the UK first and foremost.

I consider myself a statist yet I cannot help but agree. The British police have proven time and again that they do not stand for the interests of the British people; they are a disgrace.

I'm not saying I hope this happens, but if the snackbars spoiled their upcoming "royal" wedding, that would serve them right for sitting idle while the country goes to hell.

You guys want to have a real laugh, go watch V for Vendetta. It's comedy gold. The setting is a fascist authoritarian Britain where everyone is white, degenerates and all who oppose the state are shipped to a gulag, and even owning a Koran is enough to get you vanned. It's like the left projected all of their wet dreams onto the right, but in real life they actually have carried out sort of the exact same shit, just in a bizarre reverse direction. Can you imagine britain without any of those wonderful brown people? What a nightmare! Perish the thought!

The eternal Brit:

After I, regrettably, watched that new Churchill film I was particularly irritated by the 100% fictional scene they presented where Churchill rides the underground. To sum it up, Churchill is supposedly agonising over whether to concede to Germany and, to try and get an idea of what the British people want him to do, he takes a ride on the underground and canvases the common mans' opinion. The most prominent passenger in his carriage is a black gentleman, accompanied by his white girlfriend, called Marcus Peters. Mr. Peters comes across as the most patriotic of all of his fellow travelers, crying "Ah will nevah surrendah an inch of Picadilly!". Churchill (not a racist, remember) is particularly tickled by this lad's spirit and the scene concludes with the two of them reciting 19th century poetry together, from memory. Churchill then references this event in his speech to his cabinet, stating that it is why he will not surrender to Germany. Total. Poz. I looked around and saw more than one tearful face in the audience.

Pic related contains some British views on this scene; the last two completely echoing this attitude.To what extent can such an outlook be remedied?

After the lack of anger in response to the Manchester attack, and the usual "Wow! I feel sorry for what a saddo the perpetrator must be. What a pathetic person." rhetoric from people directly affected by the event, I am struggling to grasp what can be done to reverse us from the brink of annihilation. These people have to be dragged kicking and screaming, against their will in order to save them. They will not thank you for it.

Attached: A Nation Of Immigrants.png (663x885, 203.72K)

She has been released, apparently.

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/972919247390289920

Should be some interesting vids soon.

So in short, they ask to be euthanized; preference, by a million Paki dicks?

The “winner” of the second world war have particular difficulties to accept the reality. If winning is to be reduced to a third rate power (China), your industry is bought off by former colonies and the losers of the world war, then maybe dreaming about the “finest generation” and the last time your country had been relevant is all that is left (after leaving the cinema everything looks like Karachi).

Repeating what one has done the last time one was taken serious “Fighting Nazis!” Is objectively nonsense, subjectively soothing.

The entire Western world is a fucking joke.

Why did you co-opt my post to tell people to do something so fucking retarded?
Read Siege, you bluepilled newfag. You can't vote your way out of white genocide, you can't "infiltrate" a system that is 100% jewish, you can't co-opt ZOG. You may as well try to co-top your local synagogue.

Attached: animesiege.png (772x699, 741.98K)

The "British" empire was the ZOG empire before the kikes moved ZOG into the USA. People don't seem to understand that the (((Brits))) always had the objective of transferring the yiddish empire from UK to US.

Attached: zog empire.png (1153x595, 109.78K)

A firing squad. Those comments are shocking, give it a few decades, and the historical account will detail Horatio Nelson as a black as tar negro.

IIRC, just like Brave New World, they were conditioned to hate niggers too!

Because he is literally a jew, so controlled op.

I am referring to the Alan Moore Graphic Novel but I admit I might be imagining things.

Armed rebellion in Europe is obviously the solution. People are afraid to say that online directly. I, of course, am in America and say that only as parody.

But SOME would say armed rebellion and slaughter of all the shitskins and everybody who brought them is quite literally the only way this nightmare can be stopped.

I wouldn't say that, because I'm a pacifist. But some might say this needs to happen now. Some. Not me.

Why would you consider yourself a "statist" when the state committed the worst crime against the British people in history very literally in 50 years or so of fucked up immigration policy and creating a police state so white Brits can't fight back?

Why would anybody be loyal to a "government" that just fucks it own people in the hardest way possible?

Yids have enormous, disproportionate influence in the UK and US. That's why they ganged up on Hitler.

Because "statism" is merely a concept and you don't have to profess loyalty to a specific government to be a statist.

Right lads get the tactical assault spoons out we have a real live'n

Keep yer earmuffs on theyuse a lot of hate speech n we dont want yer to take a risk

If the current crop of limey bastards are too fucking sorry to get off their asses and wipe out their oppressive government and the parasites that infest their country, then they deserve to be slaves.

She said on twitter that Lauren Southern has been stopped now too. What game are these e-characters playing here?

Attached: 1.png (1230x1190, 411.51K)

Jesus. Fucking niggers.

Oi bruv, do ya have a loicense fo dat?

imagine the kvetching if they did this to loomer

She should kvetch too, and personally sue the officer overseeing her detention. It could be interesting to see what affiliations he has, and where he got the information to detain them from. Anyone know if these border guards have been doxed yet?

>>>/brit/669589
Say hello to our greatest allies…

Attached: cc10cd609e9ed8e9c02823c074e3690a7c62cf45b76ec395f88e1300be837053.jpg (1816x2177, 993.3K)

They've been released, in Austria. However, Lauren Southern is apparently still being harassed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (617x813, 540.6K)

i'm sure this came from the top trying to suppress whatever rally this was going to be. this anger's me more than it should. i don't know why we consider the UK to be one of our strongest allies. they were never our allies prior to ww1. trump needs to come down hard on this when it goes on with american citizens.

i would suggest boycotting UK products but they don't produce anything to boycott.

ICE needs to start rounding up brits. somehow i don't think we need their tourism dollars as much as they need ours.

The irony is fucking hilarious.
RWDS WHEN?

Attached: 1445988736272.gif (390x379, 159.67K)

Yeah, no, you cucks made your bed. America won't help you here.

from 4chan

Attached: 1520841100393.jpg (575x610 126.08 KB, 36.82K)

They should re enter as peaceful muslims preaching the koran and death of the west.
That's fine in britbongistan.

That meme is perfect; it describes the absolute state of britbongistan.

Attached: british posters.png (1297x892, 56.99K)

I almost got arrested for the IOTBW thing. College did a whole investigation and had the Leaf Police talk to me.
If I ever put posters on college or in public again I'll face Hate Crimes and certain jail.

Attached: MTDTA.jpg (428x400, 18.69K)

Wow, Canada sounds like a fucking shithole.

It is. The new wave of Pajeet's only shower once every 2 weeks.
The Computer labs smell makes you gag

Lauren Southern released something on South Africa a couple days ago

Jesus Christ. Britain deserves to be nuked.
t. British

elite gentiles own most of the world's stuff (pic 1)

elite gentiles know how ornery their own serfs get when the economy goes to shit, launch periodic culls (pic 2)

Attached: EuroWarsAcrossMillenia1.png (1217x712 3.21 MB, 203.97K)

Gonfuzes :O
In 2016 a Sudanese man walked through the tunnel and was granted the right to remain in bongland.
(He was eventually tried, but walked free after conviction because he'd spent the time in custody awaiting trial.)

Attached: Selection_027.png (652x678, 267.96K)

In posting that I came across

Attached: httpsredirectionseeninfirefoxbrowser.png (1776x2163, 473.12K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (234x312 104.64 KB, 104.64K)

Imagine defending Stephen Christopher Yaxley, or (((Tommy Robinson))) as he's known, a proud and vocal zionist. State of nu-Holla Forums

It's not like that. There's no admissions process on a chan. Anyone can come, pretty much.

Cute

CANCER UK POLICE

bump

Gentlemen, this is a literal CIA agent:

The fact Tommy Robinson is a zionist agent of the state is very old news, since before Holla Forums ever began

Video related
The EDL exposed:
detailed breakdown of all the America-Isrealis involved in all the counter jihad movements in Europe,derailing them into counter jihad steam vents and never tackling the jewish problem

this is slid hard.

Attached: rare-pepe-flip-off.jpg (1200x1200 59.42 KB, 185.58K)

How are there not violent protests in the UK again?

Hello, hopenothate.
now fuckoff

Attached: Hate-Not-Hope (1)

You are aware the videos, both made by the BNP, feature Tommy Robinson admitting himself he is a zionist agent of the state and the other video, also made by the BNP, exposes all you isreali-American kike clowns behind the jewish kosherisation of British resistance.

Video related:
Jews tried to bribe BNP to ignore Jew paper money, & attack Religion of Cuck™. Jews set up EDL, fake sites etc

This is what annoys me. The trouble is, the reasons they're being banned for set an awful precedent for everyone else. If Kosher Tommy is in fact run by the authorities, it is quite likely that the low ranking Border Force aren't appraised of that.

*apprised

Interview with Tommy, Martin and Brittany.

The entire point is that it's him. He's a controlled op celeb. Gets out the message to those they intend, ie. real opposition. The message is stay away from the UK.

Thanks M8

no one is promoting anyone, but you are shitting up the thread with your standard d&c script spam.
Which by the way has nothing to do with the subject of the thread
Go fuck yourself.
Filtered and reported.

Except you and the other kikes promoting zionist agent Tommy "I am a proud zionist" Robinson, and anons posting clear evidence of the kikes you are promoting isn't "shitting up a thread" it's providing plain evidence of the kikes you're pushing here are kiked
There is no D&C between anons and kikes
It has everything to do with this thread pusher kosher clowns as though they are on our side
Shouldn;t you the cunt pushing ZOG here be the one's to fuck off
Reported for what, posting evidence that the kikes you are [promoting here are kikes?
Filter away

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (581x424 10.54 KB, 92.8K)

Surely Her Majesty's government understands the Streisand effect?

Not like they have a choice.

reported for spam.

reported for offtopic cancer d&c spam.
filtered.

CANCER.
out

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

The absolute state of Britain.

Attached: UK.png (1218x764, 194.49K)

It's in direct response to you jews insisting these kosher clowns aren't kosher clowns

It's directly on topic and addressing the very kikes you're promoting on Holla Forums, with clear evidence.
You cannot divide and conquer pol/aks against jews, the jews are the enemy
Filter all you want

You kikes here pushing the jewish agenda every day are THE CANCER here
It is you that should be out

Attached: TommyRobinson-01[1].jpg (528x719, 82.86K)

British freemason controlled opposition. You were all warned years ago. If it's British, put it into the trash bin.

British freemason controlled opposition. You were all warned years ago. If it's British, put it into the trash bin.>>11365398

Attached: 1516704996974.jpg (909x909 305.08 KB, 106.35K)

Highly coordinated arrest in the UK of these ZOG nationalist. Operation was aimed at creating legitimacy of these assets among so called "far right" circles.

Thread is filled with associated promoters of said operation.

Attached: 82de305dbf44f26f970ad1c382b2fd503e9cb908aed881cd665124444a586984 (1).png (577x554, 240.83K)

Is this real life?

Attached: lauren_southern_england_uk_martin_sellner_2018_kulturmarxismus_1984_bnw_musel_islam.png (881x864 133.91 KB, 133.91K)

You're not wrong at all to be suspicious of these types. In fact, I did wonder before how they were able to do their previous stunts in Britain without facing arrest. Was this to add legitimacy to them? My current thinking is probably not, rather that this is one hand of the government not knowing what the other is doing. Or, they may not even be state run, it could very well be a group like the masons dictates their actions and helps make things run smoothly for them.

What we should do, is spin this into a version of events which supports our cause. "ZOG run Britain prevents Sellner from speaking truth about immigration. Were the Jews afraid he might expose the false paradigm?

Are you me?

Attached: 58-gasser-photo-gallery- (1)

How do you feel about false flagging kikes posting on pol pretending to be based fashy non-jewish whites promoting false flagging controlled op kikes?

Britain is so cucked, I bet they have an "equality of interrogation" rule:
If you ask a Muslim a question, you have to ask that of a Christian too.

Topkek

Attached: comment_KeZo5BhtW01wswLY6o2NSSpVEe44EEwM.jpg (2715x1527 633.81 KB, 671.19K)

You're trying too hard

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

TOP KEK

archive.is/uIL6G

Attached: 4a6.jpg (881x864 177.15 KB, 133.91K)

More jewish aut-kike spam
Yet it's you posting abuse to anons proving that the kikes you are shilling for on Holla Forums are kikes

These posts answer any questions any user could ask

Attached: TommykikeRobinson.jpg (901x1200, 151.66K)

Seems like you mad, shill fag. Good. )

(Filtered)

archive.is/uIL6G

Attached: e41.jpg (500x728 133.91 KB, 68.27K)

You've made an awful lot of posts ITT, all of them either cheering on jewish controlled opposition or abusing anons proving the jews you are shilling for on here, are jewish frauds

Attached: Screenshot_2016-11-25-22-30-56-1[1].png (413x480, 69.9K)

i'm so angry about all this
this isn't right

what are we supposed to do.
what can someone do if they aren't even allowed to speak.

checked mini satan.
Fuck it all. The few people I interact with have all sidelined me as a nut for trying to redpill them gently. These people don't even consider transfreaks as nuts! Wtf? I can't help people who are intentionally suiciding our civilization. This place has Sweden cuck level rot. I'll make my shekels like a good goy, and buy a ticket out if possible. When the inevitable happens I'll come back & rebuild better in the ashes.

Even the letter Brittany received is written in Pooglish.

Attached: ukcuckistan2edit.jpg (1024x768 9.99 KB, 111K)

FUGG :D

That letter is rage inducing.

I've had it. I seriously no longer give a fuck. I'll sort my shit out, profit and work on an exit & rebuild plan.
Ebola trends indicate it breaks out on around a 7 year cycle, so it'll be around 2021 when some nog brings it back here from a shithole, to turn this place into a "28 days later" style shithole.
People even get complaints for flying the English flag if there isn't a sporting event happening.

idk, but i figure
more and more people get arrested, detained, or hassled by the cops/ government for simply SPEAKING or similar
this makes it harder and harder for normies to ignore just how bad things really are
especially when the browns and muslums get away with raping little girls and boys, having "sexual emergencies," and other such shit

bottom line
when millions and millions of White people truly see the truth of the jewish-run prison we are trapped in, then there will be change
because the White people will DEMAND change
by force if necessary
(change, as in White countries for White people and only White people and no jews)
until then, the most important thing is to keep spreading the truth
redpills and all that

there are only two options moving forward
1: status quo, do nothing, globalism/ jewish shit/ "progressivism," "diversity," etc which all lead inevitably to White genocide
and this is not accidental, this is the intentional result
GENOCIDE

2. reject status quo and embrace White Nationalism so that White people will have a future again.

All Whites must choose one of these two
and doing nothing is choosing genocide

how much worse is it going to get before the government no longer functions? why do whites even join the police or military? what are you protecting, muslims? why dont whites opt out of everything as much as possible, flee to the US if you can and let the government collapse? a country is only your people, if you cant preserve it being there, then leave.

Attached: maxresdefault (3)

Oi m8, that thinkin licence looks expired.
Seems like
You've 'ad a little too much to think

Jew-hating Polish priest is promising to try and enter Britain again for another anti-Muslim shoutfest
Earlier this year the disgraced Polish priest Jacek Międlar was banned from entering the United Kingdom to attend a Britain First rally in Telford.

Międlar is a leading go-to figure for right-wing extremists in Poland, in particular right-wing extremists who practice extreme anti-Muslim hatred, antisemitism, homophobia etc, etc – you get the picture.
His speeches also target the Left and immigrants, and are often accompanied with calls for the “warriors of great Poland” and chants of “God, honour, fatherland”.
He has also described Jews as a “cancer” on society. Upon being refused entry to the UK last time, he subsequently claimed to have been barred by “the Jewish secret service” which, of course, runs Britain from a secret hideout somewhere only he knows about.

archive.is/qDzQi

Attached: 6d761dd01ad84e4cf6892653abffac0f29847717.jpg (800x450, 38.88K)

How?

kek

he's more popular here than ever and in poland of course we fucking hate kikes they betrayed backstabbed us just like everyone else after everything we did for them.

Neither Martin Sellner nor Brittany Pettibone are National Socialists and Martin flatly denies that we are up against the war efforts of our Jewish enemy:

Vlog 32 - Jüdische Weltverschwörung?
hooktube.com/watch?v=xcv8OlQ6lbk

The only possible result of their "activism" is to spread more kosher "oy vey, Swedish people are murdering themselves, Swedish men are such cucks" garbage that has been going around on Cuckchan and nu-Holla Forums for ages now.

Attached: 357895380827949070.jpg (612x612, 93.15K)

So setup just like the car chase bullshit.
Just look at the last kick to the person on the ground. Everything is pulled nothing connects. And you don't get back up if you have gone down and 4+ people are stomping you. And no injuries.
It's jews. Believe this to be a depiction of reality to your detriment.

They likely fear her "attending" the rally remotely through teh internet.

Hate crimes are more serious than murder, goy!

go back to >>>Holla Forums faggot

nah m88, you are just a fucktarded poison the well shill.

you are either antifagot,
hopenothate
or leftypol.

Either case, you are lying cancer.

Martin is former crew and best disciple of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel

twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/968877281790881792

hopenothate.org.uk/2018/02/27/ukip-youth-group-host-far-right-extremist-martin-sellner/

twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/970240027778220033

huffingtonpost.com/entry/right-wing-hipsters-increasingly-powerful-in-austria_us_573e0e07e4b0646cbeec7a07

vox.com/world/2017/7/6/15804196/generation-identity-identitarians-alt-right-migration-Religion of Cuck™-refugees-europe

Fuck you, faggot

archive.is/0Ochj

Attached: shadilay__.gif (499x135 2.09 KB, 4.32K)

twitter.com/beritfranziska

Oy yey, anti-Semites are Antifa shills!

Answer this question: Why does Sellner produce videos speaking against "Nazis" and denying Jewish aggression? If he is an undercover agent who has only denounced his past involvement with real nationalists for dramatic effect, why does he actively ridicule National Socialists and block the way to the truth about the Jews in his German-language videos? Sellner never does this in front of his international Holla Forums audience because he wants to have useful idiots supporting him in his quest to supplant real nationalism. In Germany, his brand of fake nationalism is also known as "Judeo-Rechte" or Jewish Right.

Nazikeule & Nazihaken Eine Frage an Kritiker
hooktube.com/watch?v=CKPGGaGO2vk

Attached: 525125993636088137.jpg (612x612, 52.39K)

Attached: top kek.jpg (497x640, 72.18K)

My "shill links" point to YouTube videos made by Martin Shillner himself. If you knew proper German, you could just listen and convince yourself that I speak the truth, or you could trust the Identitarian liars in this thread who have been fighting against German nationalists in an effort to pander to worthless cucks and useless moderates. Then they come here and pretend to be "fashy" in front of gullible foreigners.

Attached: 553365925689084064.jpg (612x612, 71.66K)

Wow check the time of your post.
The 1 truth is with us.

Can confirm. My GF was redpilled by Generation Identity but it's been a hell of a ride trying to get her to wake up about the jew over her cries of antisemitism. Generation Identity is obviously crafted in such a way as to ignore the jewish question.

The time being GMT of course where the day begins and ends. With the rest of you just experiencing an advanced or delayed version of this truth, and testament to British seafaring explorer culture that never existed, except to do racist invasions and colonization.

Yeah nah

See above

No one is buying your shit. Go fuck yourself

End yourself shill. Kike apologists can fuck off.

(salty)
AIDS LEFTYPOL
(filtered)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5490911/Martin-Sellner-Brittany-Pettibone-denied-entry-Britain.html

Pictures on Sunday showed demonstrators turning out on both sides as supporters of Mr Sellner clashed with anti-fascist protesters.

archive.is/z0Nq1

Attached: 4A165CCD00000578-5487683-A_police_officer_stands_next_to_signs_supporting_right_wing_Aust-m-68_1520783434166.jpg (634x427 88.93 KB, 84.22K)

TOP KEK

hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/12/exposed-generation-identity-activist-was-member-banned-nazi-terror-group/

archive.is/8qCNU

also

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 HOPE not hate(2).png (1280x906 269.77 KB, 407.79K)

archive.is/8qCNU
this just keeps getting better and better.
commies are ass ravaged

TOP KEK

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 EXPOSED Generation Identity activist was member of nazi terror group…(2).png (1280x906 234.02 KB, 1.54M)

Not an argument.

Kek, I remember the thread on that "report". It was glorious.

I do agree some of that fight looks very dodgy. Especially the weak kick that floors him at one point.

We keep winning so hard I'm not sure many Anons realise it completely

Some on Twitter suspect Brittany's letter is a hoax, noting the errors in the document and comparing it to others. CIA getting sloppy

Attached: DYHamozXkAAmA14.jpg_large.jpeg (569x803 112.77 KB, 62.71K)

Fuck off. Mosley was great and was constantly opposed by kikes for that greatness. He was an emphatetic man but this doesn't mean he was a civnat.

Not surprising coming from a post-Cromwellian Brit.

Attached: Enoch Powell - British Marxist.png (1280x800, 482.84K)

Silly political stunt with Tommy Robinson Ⓚ
Followed up by (((Lauren Southern)))♠️⚧
Fake documents.
Now appearing back on Infowars which was the first place to start promoting her.

Who does Brittany work for?

Attached: info.png (832x448, 93.93K)

The CIA has a long history of sloppy forgeries. It seems to be intentional somehow, but I'm not sure why.

The British Home office has confirmed they denied all three individuals entry. You can suggest that they are agents of the state but you can’t deny that they were refused entry to Britain. For a while now the Home Office and The British Police have been committed to “equality and diversity” in their hiring practices, being of the correct demographic trumps basic literacy skills so spelling and grammatical errors in the document are not out of the ordinary.

A very plausible explanation. Plus Brittany seems like a smart girl, and lists her profession as an author which should mandate a strong command of the English language.

No you won't. It's a threat they won't make good on. Tell them to fuck off and keep doing it and upload videos of it and have your friends call reporters.
Let them go ahead and arrest you for saying "It's OK to be White" and then ask the judge why you're being arrested and illegally detained because of your white skin and belief that it's OK to be White. Ask him to prove that it's not OK and show how that's a Hate Crime under Canuck law. They will fold. Don't fall for their intimidation tactics. If they were going to throw you in jail and file charges they would have done it already. They're bluffing, user.

It's important to remember that at the time, Britain was the ruler of an empire that spanned half the globe.
He couldn't very well go "KILL ALL NON-BRITONS!" especially considering he himself was an anglo-saxon. Couldn't go "kill all non-anglo-saxons!"

So instead he said "let no one in the empire be oppressed"

Attached: 3b646d104708f56776646eb6bd53c3a8186779ae81b5f418d282d09e1e910409.gif (312x360 1.56 MB, 1.53M)

Attached: TommyRobinsonsRealPassport.jpg (651x486 41.79 KB, 47.14K)

They are certainly not bluffing. Remember Gregory Allen Elliott. That guy spent years dragging ass through the obscene Canadian legal system because he tweeted wrong at a feminist who had powerful (by leaf standards) friends. They'll delay and delay, and cook up a bunch of fake charges, and then they'll delay some more, all the while the conditions of your bail will feel like prison time already. Then, assuming you have the determination to grind through five years of legal hell and the threat of years more on a hate crimes charge, they'll probably drop the whole thing and let you off. After that, you're free – unless they can catch you doing something else, then you're fucked.

Doesn't Canada have "hate crime" tribunals, outside the normal court system? Something akin to being turned over to Talmudic law.

You might be thinking of their human rights councils. Here's a rundown on those faggots' bullshit laws:
cbc.ca/news/canada/when-is-it-hate-speech-7-significant-canadian-cases-1.1036731
archive.fo/cnJi1

You don't deny my point, which is that the CIA has a history of sloppy forgeries. This doesn't mean that sloppy text = a forgery. It's just consistent with the CIA.

It's important to remember that the British, or even the English, are not really one people. Aside from the Celt/Anglo divide, there is the oft-forgotten Anglo/Norman divide. A great deal of the upper and middle classes are Normans, with French-derived middle names. The social stratification of Britain means also genetic stratification - there are people there who have been confirmed to have ancestors from the very same area going back thousands of years. The lower classes of England are generally Anglo-Saxon often with Brythonic Celtic mixture, with the whole 'perfidious Anglo' meme really being more applicable to their Norman-descended masters moreso than their abused peons.
I suspect that much of the Jewish and Masonic presence in the Isles can be traced to the Norman invasion.
All this is not to say the Normans themselves were bad or some lost tribe of Satan's synagogue, more that I think the effects they had on Britain socially gave subversives a bridgehead.

Is there still hopes for the UK?

I still like their vidya (Total War and older GTA) and their military history.

No. The best of the British tend to leave as soon as they can.

I don't trust Pettibone at all. There's something about her. Something behind that pretty face. I truly think she is CIA or mossad. She is conveniently too close to Lauren Southern, Robinson, Molyneux, Goldy.

I watched her interview on infowars today. The last question Alex Jones asks her, completely unrelated to everything else, was something like "So Brittany, what do you think of a woman running the CIA now?".

Here's the interview. The part I'm talking about is just after 18:35

Attached: 200px-Animerchant.gif (160x131 68.27 KB, 5.04K)

Oh wow she CIA!
IREFUTABLE proof
Cant argue with that

Her full name is Brittany Alicia Merced Pettibone. Hidden in plane sight folks, BREAK THROUGH THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!!

Er, I mean plain.

This video from kikes is suddenly kinda relevant again.

first seen on 4cuck, before 1st exodus.
youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI

wow…

ghost hosting?
Nice catch, user.

Attached: oh mein god.jpg (330x503, 42.29K)

This story was trending on BBC today.

What is an extreme holohoax exposer?

Peddling hate, but with no examples given.

I bet the soyboy thought he was quite smart coming up with that.

This is what Nick Lowles looks like. How much childporn would you say is on his computer?

Attached: Nick-Lowles-Hope-Not-Hate-640x480.jpg (640x480, 34.03K)

Measured in TeraByte, not GigaByte…

Anyone who challenges ((((their))) agenda and questions (((their))) narrative is an "extremist!1!1!"
Just to let you know, after the elections in Italy, the people who proposed to leave the EU were labeled "extremists" as well, almost comparing them to the likes of ISIS.
Absolutely ridiculous

accidently hit the new reply before I meant to

YES! PRAISE JESUS SOMEONE GETS IT
When you seen "HopeNotHate" attacking someone, you know they're controlled opposition. His (it's one guy) job is to lend them legitimacy i.e "if the far-left is attacking them, they must be legit, and important!".
Remember how (((Millennial Woes))) moved onto Patreon and the mainstream? He was "doxed" by HopeNotHate and claimed that HNH had reported him to the DWP (welfare dept) for making shekels from Youtube, causing his welfare to be cancelled and could you plz donate so I can continue making content.
Thing is, HNH never published any dox and the story with the DWP doesn't add up as there's an appeal process and even if you've breached the rules you will usually only get sanctioned (a temporary reduction in welfare).
In other words the whole MW "doxing" was an act of cooperation between HNH and MW, this all but proves MW is an agent of the state.
Video related, it's Woes's real accent.

Attached: woes.webm (480x360, 4M)

R_-r-racist

They are dead scared. With good fucking reason. They are losing the narrative completely.

Lowles should be executed on sight.
Brittanny and Lauren the "horrible nazis"😁
Gimme a fucking break

Lynch Lowles.
Get some pikeys or a firm to do it.
No dna, no trace but gut and skin it as warning

Hope not hate is 110% pure jewish cancer.
They all need to die

Attached: not the jews - GI.jpg (854x476 196.85 KB, 777.91K)

Useless without context.

He's probably talking about the strategy of focusing on the muslim issue to get normies on board instead of sperging about the kikes at every option which turns off the civnats. This is the consensus of everyone who's not a nazilarping retard like heimbach.

He says it's a "strategical and theoretical failure", he's denying the fact that are the architects of White genocide. Kosher nationalism doesn't help anyone but the jews.

If you're talking to normies sperging about kikes is a strategical and theoretical failure. Once they are on board you can talk about the puppet masters.

When he says it's a "theoretical failure" he means that the "theory" that the kikes are a problem is false. And that isn't just his public face, that's a recording of one of their private workshops.

GI, like the EDL and every other kosher group, exists as a release valve to prevent White people from ever rising up against jewry. That's why all the usual controlled opposition, from Tommy Robinson to Jonestein, are backing Sellner and Bettibone.

Again, context matters.

If he's talking about how to address your local republican meeting he's right. I don't see how this is hard to understand.

Taking these things out of context and trying to present them in the worst possible light is a kike tactic. I immediately discount anyone who does this as a jew or SJW shill.

If you honestly think he is a kike apologist then find the context and present a legitimate case. If not collect your shekel and fuck off.

Again, he isn't just advocating the failed strategy of not naming the jew, he says it's incorrect to see them as a problem, and that the Muslims they ship in are the real enemy.

british police meme when

Attached: london police diversity.png (838x628 38.59 KB, 662.3K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=eRGB2bfG72c
Looks like the three of them are suing, good.

cancer (((UK)))

(((hopenothate))) is dying

EXTREME FAR RIGHT EXTREMIST NAZIS

Lauren southern got detained under the terrorism act, I see no reason why this would be different.

Also notice that these e-celebs are either dormant or suddenly in some sort of crisis which you must of course donate to. They exist to sap your energy by wasting it on fruitless endeavours that get us no where. Tommy RobinsonⓀ read a speech today, and the ecelebs around him are declaring "victory", like this Caolan⚣ fag in pic related.

Attached: hurr.png (1218x1386, 1.97M)

Victorys the justice for rotherham and telford victims, and not just for them but for everyone in europe victim to the jews? They must meananothera jew victory over the goyim.

It's just so absurd. Yeah, the Rothchilds are packing up and the Saracens are all walking home because Tommy gave a speech haha. Victory is reclaiming our land and sending out all the invaders. And then colonizing Mars.

>(((hopenothate))) is dying
HNH is one man and he works for the state. His main job is to lend credibility to new "right-wing" shills, he "attacks" them and the braindead newcomers to nationalism knee-jerk "wow, the far-left 'organization' HNH is attacking , they must be the real thing! they must be legit! they must be (((BASED)))!"
He (Lowles) isn't going anywhere.

It's absurd but also very depressing to see supposed "red pilled" right-wingers lap up the shite spewed by that zionist kike.

The Victory was having a speech read out after the government excluded Sellner. Thereby amplifying the message 10x.

You cannot create a political movement by sperging out about your hobby horse, but only by making connections with people who have their own concerns, and think your solutions will solve their problems. Handwaving muslims and railing against what are perceived as innocuous merchants is not going to get you there. If you think you can, see you after your 5 year prison term for holohoax denial.

Also note that Antifa were not there today. Because the police told them not to bother. The police told the muslims their shit would not be tolerated either.

You make this far too easy. Try mixing up the techniques your handbook gives you on "how to deal with anons outing our jewish shills" instead of using the term "sperging out" in your first post.
At least make spotting you somewhat challenging.

Yes, I am a jewish shill. How you have mortally wounded me, evil goy.

Now address my points, faggot.

You've been invited by the queen to become a lawyer. That's right, it's not your duty to sue the school, police, and anyone fucking with you, forever, and learning law as you go. You too can learn law and cost the traitors in your gov millions of loons while giving them cancer from exposure and bad sleep.kill them

We don't care about antifa. They're just silly golem that frustrated people can smash. And from the other site, they're for lefties to vent their frustration. Battling antifa gets us nowhere, they are not in power, they're irrelevant.

*site->side

reeks of (((HOPENOTHATE))))
hopenothate.org.uk/2018/02/12/identitarianism-in-america/

archive.is/AupL1

(((They))) are scared and completely desperate

Attached: unnamed (2)

Interview with Lauren Southern for Defend Evropa:

defendevropa.org/2018/population-replacement/europes-natality-crisis/

Attached: laurensouthern1203a-1-620x400.jpg (620x400, 30.47K)

You people are completely cucked. Before your Caliphate destroys it, we need to remove:
1. Elgin Marble
2. Rosetta Stone
3. Various Collections of books

Henry VIII, scum the we was, brought in French Huguenot heretic scum to destroy all you best Church art and relics. ZOG has a base there so if Trump is still in office when you go full Caliphate, maybe just about all of the British Museum can be evacuated. Cuckolds

DIE OF AIDS + KURU WITH EBOLA FAGGOT NEWMOD

Far-right Canadian woman
(Lauren Southern)
‘banned from UK’ for life after ‘social experiment’ in Luton claiming ‘Allah is gay’ is broken up by police

A far right Canadian activist has been banned from entering the UK for distributing posters that said "Allah is gay".

Lauren Southern was detained trying to enter the UK at the Port of Calais after her previous trip saw her distributing the leaflets in Luton at an event broken up by police.

Southern, who described her stunt as a "social experiment of sorts", has received a "lifetime ban" for distributing the racist material.

The event saw her handed out leaflets that read "Allah is gay" and "Allah is trans" on a street in Luton town centre, quickly prompting a police response.

the activist eventually found herself held under schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act and banned from entering the country, with a notice of refusal she received stating that her actions in Luton pose "a threat to the fundamental interests of society and public policy of the United Kingdom."

Anti-racism charity Hope Not Hate supported Southern being banned from the UK arguing that she had a history of extreme right wing views including referring to Muslims as "barbarians".

In her video Southern goes on to claim that the UK is operating under "blasphemy laws enforced by sharia".

sputniknews.com/europe/201803271062937744-activist-uk-entry-ban/

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/far-right-canadian-woman-gets-12248235

Attached: US-woman-gets-lifetime-ban-from-UK-after-social-experiment-in-Luton-claiming-Allah-is-gay-is-b.jpg (810x539, 63.36K)

hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/14/brittany-pettibone-lauren-southern-not-conservative-activists-journalists/

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-27 Hindu Mysticism and the Alt-Right – HOPE not hate.png (634x439 15.08 KB, 76.27K)

What isn't mentioned is that she did it in response to a group of faggots handing out leaflets claiming Jesus was gay/trans.
Those guys didn't get held for terrorism for some reason…

Men queued down stairs to rape Telford girl - then she went to school the next day 'like nothing happened

Shahzad 'Keith' Khan forcibly took the victim's virginity when she 14-years-old before selling her to scores of men who even sexually abused her within hours of having an abortion

The neighbour said: "I told a police officer at Donnington Police Station what Khan was doing. I even told them that he’d offered my brother sex with an underage girl.

"Nothing was done. They told me they couldn’t prosecute him as they’d never have enough evidence. I got the feeling they were brushing me off."

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/they-queued-outside-telford-girl-12208233

Attached: PAY-PROD-Six-men-in-court-accused-of-sex-trafficking-offences.jpg (615x618 59.42 KB, 45.15K)

whoa nelly

Attached: easy trigger.jpg (621x710, 238.08K)

Attached: justice_in_the_uk.png (1438x1514, 2M)

Wew lad

But this is perfectly ok.

Attached: london-protests.jpg (720x342, 291.44K)

Don't. Defend. Commie. Faggots. on. Holla Forums. You. Fucking. Nigger.

Canadian far right activist who claimed 'Allah is gay' gets lifetime ban from coming to the UK

Far-right activist Lauren Southern is given lifetime ban from the UK
Lauren Southern has been given a permanent ban from the UK. The Canadian far-right activist had distributed leaflets saying "Allah is gay" in Luton town centre earlier this year.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544219/Canadian-far-right-activist-claimed-Allah-gay-gets-lifetime-ban-coming-UK.html

Attached: 4A90F4D300000578-0-image-a-5_1522057946572.jpg (634x909 44.48 KB, 95.7K)

Attached: the-state-of-england.png (1280x1331, 1.28M)

Wow I guess Lauren was BASED all along. Dare I say she's /ourkikess/?
Gas yourself, faggot

Is spot on. The fact that they're attacking her and Tommy Robinson confirms it.

Attached: Lauren Southern EXPOSED 2.mp4 (480x549 244.62 KB, 71K)

Hey, they wanted to fuck that girls as well and liked the hush money, the bribes too much.

Total irrelevant for the fact that

Britain is an !slamic state in all but the name

were anybody insulting Religion of Cuck™ isn‘t welcome. A state were you are thrown into the dungeons and murdered for puting a ham sandwich in front of a mosque.

That's not what's happen at all. Kikes always play both sides, they ship the muzzies in, and make sure ardent zionists are leading the opposition, so whichever side wins, they win.

Standing up to the jew is the only way to win.

That isn‘t suficient, and laughing it off, like „happend to a kikete, ha ha“ doesn‘t make the !slamic state of Bongistan go away

Propping up this rat-faced demon and treating her like a martyr will only help who co-racialists who manufactured this scandal for that very reason.

It's never going to be an Religion of Cuck™ic state, it's a Talmudic one, and the muzzies are just a means to an end. If every single one of them was killed, then the kikes would just start shipping in another flavor of shitskin.