PUTIN: Maybe jews interfered in the election

PUTIN: MAYBE JEWS INTERFERED IN THE US ELECTION

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. THE JEWS ARE NAMING THEMSELVES.

Attached: 5E6F9DBD-5C15-4350-ACB2-4BCACBBFFEA5.jpeg (898x628, 93.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CJFye
jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/WATCH-Putin-tells-a-joke-about-the-IDF-507540
hooktube.com/watch?v=CgNChZrWNmI&t=236
dlx.b-ok.org
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
hooktube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI
forumdaily.com/putin-obvinyaet-ukraincev-tatar-i-evreev-vo-vmeshatelstvo-v-prezidentskie-vybory-v-ssha/
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/971752328998113280
bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Muslim_Werewolves.pdf
rusjev.net/2016/09/15/putin-nastoyashhaya-biografiya-ili-vyimyisel/
detaly.co.il/putin-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people#Ethnicity_and_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages#Common_vocabulary
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
pastebin.com/chtax1au
pastebin.com/0FqgQ4cd
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/number-of-refugees-to-europe-surges-to-record-1-3-million-in-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10
youtube.com/watch?v=wbZfw9Ac1Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Qq5IH7e88
youtube.com/watch?v=QPI-5ACQ4Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=1lNi3AHmuS4
youtube.com/watch?v=cAb_APovmCU
web.archive.org/save/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/technology/kaspersky-lab-israel-russia-hacking.html
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
hooktube.com/watch?v=-xAsa4g6RUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh, thanks so much, Jim. EAT MY FUCKING LINK, why don’t you.

archive.is/CJFye

Heil Putin

Attached: 1480541475924.png (581x581, 210.5K)

Maybe. Something to consider.

Attached: Plausible sign[1].jpg (683x297, 148.86K)

Well if you weren't a faggot and made aproper OP I'm sure at least one of the links should have made it. Perhaps next time you can take the time to proofread before sperging to post.
Archive AND the source link so people know what you're hiding. Worst case people can take the unarchived link and feed it into an archive themselves.

This is certainly big if true. It appears that with Pedowood scandals, the propaganda work of Holla Forums and alike succeding in raising jew awereness levels, with the Israel propaganda war with Poland, with far-right parties starting all across Europe, with jews panicking about all of this, it has become normal for even world-leaders and politicians to start naming them. It is really a great awakening and we are seeing how fast it spreads.
I would like to bring attention to Poland, in here it really has become common to be an anti-semite, and one of the historically most jew-friendly countries has turned against them. It really is popular to hate jews, and day by day people are starting to see more through their lies. One of the rules of propaganda is that people cannot know it is propaganda, if it wants to work.
We really have become the center of a world-wide revolution, we control the best quality info on the jews and we should use it. There are millions and even billions of people that need our knowledge and we should work day and night on convincing them, all of the, every race, ethnicity, religion, country, on our common enemy, the jews. We can deal with other problems later, all people should unite against the jews and their influence. With the breakthrough of their propaganda starting to fail, we have gained access to hundreds of millions of blue-pilled sheep, just waiting for our answers and leadership. Let's not waste this opportunity
Sieg heil!

Attached: 7b31ae5468fe61bd02718cf290be427dd728272f5ea78a50dee73600c64b7ae2.jpg (750x750, 389.92K)

OP is cancer but this is a good thread.

Attached: Can I Interest You In Some Reading Material.jpg (236x298, 29.87K)

Absolute state of modern politics.

Thats what you get you fucking useless halfchan cunt.

Ah fuck, pretend i didn't said anything, you know my attempt was a failure, move along. I respect Putin.

Read the second paragraph. A Zionist Union member flat out implied that jews control the world, but noticing that and calling them out is antisemetic.

No, it just means kek has chosen another brave warrior of repeating diggits >>1136666

By your logic hebe, the Earth is jewish just because they exist. It does not work that way.

Fuck

More reason to escape Earth.

Attached: mars.jpg (1190x595, 115.28K)

Honestly OP should be remade anew.

Well yeah, that's what we've been saying since forever. kikes hate mankind. They hate humanity.

"Putin is a kike puppet" shills BTFO

Attached: I-dont-know-whos-Jewing-who-anymore.jpg (616x693, 85.2K)

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.22K)

WATCH: PUTIN TELLS A JOKE ABOUT THE IDF
denial
jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/WATCH-Putin-tells-a-joke-about-the-IDF-507540

CHECKED

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-5a8_1512302434-france-say-allahu-akbar-putin_1512302460.jpg (1680x1050 1.04 MB, 1.22M)

OY VEY

Attached: 1401803628672.jpg (183x232, 11.82K)

…wow

this huge get starts with the words "get numbers", "get numbers on how many slaves the Jews had"

how many slaves the jews had > 6666

get numbers indeed

Chicken and the egg though, because Jew-hatred comes from them doing all of those things and more. It is a reasonable response to a serious problem, the problem is the continued existence of Jews. The solution is obvious.

They must alse be losing their power. Things are slipping out of their control. I'm sure that most world-leaders and smart politicians know about the grip that they have with media, the US, their holohoax and NGO's and banks, most of all. People, like Putin, who are cold businessmen, and they see that it has become more profitable to fight them, that to be on the losing side

Kind of makes you wonder just how much of this these fuckers planned ahead of time with their little meetings and whispers to each other while the media kvetched. It is a new era for humanity.

Attached: xMbCIGK[1].jpg (480x360, 29.12K)

It is classical semitics. It is not hatred of jews as they imply, they are (((honestly))) stating it while dissembling that it is their jewish hatred which is the cause.

(heil'd)
Jews unknowingly jewing themselves, as it has been since 70 AD.

The Russian Bear delivers.

Attached: ursamajor.jpg (620x387, 75.96K)

Attached: Not Kosher.jpg (800x334, 90.7K)

Paul Nehlen suspended on Twitter today for this one.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (884x560, 188.42K)

Did the Tatars complain?
The Lady protest to much, me thinks…

Putin knows that tons of Jews have infiltrated Russian government. I used to give him shit over being kosher, but honestly this comes to a suprise to me. Let's just watch see what happens.

But wait, if this is real, does that mean Jews got Trump elected?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 1.08.01 PM.png (774x620, 352.46K)

It means they tried to control the system either way. They wanted Shillary but thought they could at least manage Trump. It isn't working out so well.

Attached: SlowDirectIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 3.73M)

So Hillary was partly right. It was Russian Jews, though not working on behalf of the Kremlin if we are to believe Putin who voted for Trump?
Man this is some fucking ride we're on.

WELP, TIME TO JOIN THE BOYCOTT OF ISREAL

jews only work on behalf of themselves. The nations they infest only exist to serve them in their eyes.

Ever since they were rekt by based Titus and practically lost Jerusalem.
Jewish revolts against Rome were fun stuff. Once, there was a rabbi Akiva and his son, called Bar Kochba (Son of the Star), who led an army against Rome with fairly brutal methods - e.g. entering his army included cutting off your own pinky to prove how tough you are. This Bar Kochba was viewed as the warring Messiah whom Jews wanted. Inevitably, Romans rekt them too, captured Bar Kochba and the rabbi and had them both flayed.
Gotta also mention Hadrian, who kicked Jews out of Jerusalem in 131.

Holla Forums is a beacon of light in the darkness

Nehlen also didn't travel to Russia in 2016, nor does he have a Russian sodomite for a campaign manager.

They were rekt by every nation that came into contact with them. Their one accomplishment is walking around an empty city kvetching about how unfair life was. Other than that it's backstabbing and murder in the dark and psychotic dreams and hallucinations.
When the kikes were exiled to Babylon they sabotaged Nebby's tower. Zedekiah of Judah was sending marching orders to them and trying to rally other smaller states against Babylon.

For the nth time, it is Holohoax Exposure.

No. You are illiterate.

Why are you even here?

Holy shit, the shills are out in force against this.
Reported for not being from here.

Attached: 832.jpg (500x281, 19.5K)

topjej

Attached: 0 Fucks Given.gif (500x229, 490.69K)

HART WIE KRUPPSTAHL

That was (jew) Perhaps if you weren't such a spergy nigger you would see this isn't about you getting your cock sucked, rather, this is a place for discussion. Discussion requires literacy and reading comprehension, something you as a nigger obviously lack. We understand your frustration. The jews did you a disservice in telling you that your animal brains were capable of reasoned thought.

Attached: Nigga Naledi Mad.jpg (1361x1197, 346.65K)

(((SHELOM)))OVA

Reported. Fuck off, dipshit.

Inb4 all economists in Russia are threatened/bribed to publish studies proving how essential niggers are to GDP growth.

Think they would risk it?

Eat shit moshe. You will never be white. A white man acknowledges his fuck-ups and learns from them.

Reported. Fuck off, dipshit.

Under the USSR, maybe so

If only this were true, Israel is rarely the most prominent defender of its own people's interests, leave that bullshit to bought out American and European politicians, they've mastered the fucking art

TRUMP PUTIN SALVINI COALITION NOW

Bluebeam is going to happen soon.

Stay mad yid.

Attached: (You).jpg (300x368, 29.5K)

The kvetching is real. See:

just checked your posting history in this shit thread
topkek

Everyone will just be expecting Tupac once they start projecting. I kind of want to see what happens when they just dose everyone with LSD all at once.

I'm 832839 yid. My post history is greater than your false narrative.

Don't worry, I'm sure the (((mods))) will sticky this fail thread soon enough.

Awwww they had to call for back-up. Anything to derail the fact that the kikes are getting BTFO by everyone. Best timeline to be honest.

Yes, REPORTED FOR BAN EVASION. I already told you that. You are illiterate.

How about that.

Take your /x/ shit and get out.

Keep sperging semite. kek

This is the best shilling money can buy.

I feel like I'm in the airport lounge of Tel Aviv with all these projecting kikes and (1) shills.

Attached: Delicious.gif (350x200, 834.72K)

shekels all the way down

This thread makes me feel like I'm visiting endchan.
Shit, this board feels more and more like endchan.

Well that's a big step from quoting Torah, Putin

Checked

Attached: The Jew Card.jpg (590x376, 98.79K)

I tend to avoid claims about Jews in Egypt or Babylon, since it's full of self-described experts pulling history out of their asses. (Not saying I'm not guilty of this, my sources are obscure cykas, take what I say with a grain of salt.) It's about as trustworthy as (((scholars))) and (((documentaries))). Pseudointellectual culture is fucking cancer.
Romans (and post-Dark Age Greeks) have a wonderfully self-documented history, especially considering how many texts got burned by accidental fires, durka durka kebabs and generic idiots. You don't have to look much further to think Hitler was too lax.

What the fuck is going on?

You have posted a cancer shill thread and continue to samefag it.

There are babylonian tablets pointing out the kikes fucking with shit. The kikes have been less and less able to hide the evidence that their stories written later contradict other accounts of history/events written at the time.
But I get you.

Bump. Because it triggers you. THE GOYIM LEADERS ARE NAMING THE JEW. YOUR OWN KIKES ARE NAMING THE JEW. YOU’RE SLIPPING.

top kek

Attached: Like a jew upon the world.gif (722x1000, 43.91K)

It is a thread for mining kosher salt regardless of which way of the spectrum you fall and choose to take the ill-conceived words in the OP. OP is a faggot but apparently he's /ourfaggot/.
Putin called out the jews. I don't care what manner you wish to take it, it could be argued many ways and that is the entire purpose of having a discussion about it. That is worth making a thread. Don't let yourself be distracted by the spergs and present your opinion on what was said.

>(((Zionist Union)))

You can't make this shit up

Why are there so many fucking illiterate people here? Is literally EVERYONE from reddit incapable of reading the English language? I posted the fucking article. Nothing I said is “ill conceived.” Eat shit, ban evader.

Perhaps they are trying to create a divide because they think certain versions of their species is acceptable and will avoid extermination
need one with jews because the rats don't deserve this

Attached: 91deee9736fdf94696469f849fbc976f[1].jpg (700x1050, 167.23K)

He has done a lot, called out the jews, called out the UN, the EU and the pedos in their networks. He has called his people back to strength, to faith and to moral living. The man stands taller than most in the clown world we live in today.

A few leaders are finally growing a pair. It is nice to see across the world. Bug eaters taking charge of their own, street shitters are having their own internal meltdowns and starting to look at issues, Japs are finally looking at getting out from uncle Levi's wing, etc. Sure we still see a lot of fucked up crap going on but in those places the right is on the rise. There's no stopping it this time.

The fire rises.

He's just Russian, and therefore his version of /ourguy/ includes shitting on Germans and limiting American power by whatever means necessary. He's loyal to Russians like an actual nationalist, not to Americans.

You can expect shills to respond to this post with

Attached: th.jpg (472x346, 62.86K)

He's not /ourguy/ because we're not Russian. He's not looking to destroy Israel because Israel is not an immediate threat to Russia at the moment. He only serves Russia.
Also /ourguy/ is a TRSemite meme.

You realise Putin never said that? Why do you people who post quotes refuse to fact check whether the individual in question actually said it? Give Holla Forums a break. If ironic then fair enough, but make it a little bit more obvious rather than muddy the water and hurting your cause, that picture in tandem with your post makes it seem like you're an actual Putin supporter… You're not doing yourself or anyone else here (especially newcomers) any favours.

Attached: agree with the agenda goy.jpg (375x211, 15.81K)

He's ourguy in a sense that he's a nationalist, not an internationalist. Mussolini and Hirohito weren't fucking Germans, but because both were nationalistic it meant that Hitler could do business with them.

I would rather every country had a version of Putin than a version of Obama leading them.

It predates the Holla Forums board ffs.

Fuck off.

But komrade, nothink is happenink in mother Russia without express approvink of komrade Putin.

Shill on.

Maybe…?

KEK

Attached: absorbs your power.JPG (991x1792, 623.11K)

Top kek, he literally passingly referred to jews among a number of ethnicity.

This level of defensiveness means they're paranoid that they are losing control of the narative.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490.09K)

This is correct you can tell by this specific phrase that he decided to use during the inerview
He confirms that if you cant be a jew and be a russian, you may hold citizenship but you will never become one of them in his eyes.

He may or may not said that, but it is in line with other things he certainly said, like
hooktube.com/watch?v=CgNChZrWNmI&t=236

Reported for posting hoaxes. What do you expect us to say to that shit?

Lies do us no good, user.

Putin is /ourguy/. Ignore anything else to the contrary spammed here by e-Warriors poasting from behind 7 proxies under a Cineplex near the Gilot highway junction just outside of Tel Aviv.

Putin has named the Jew since he was a small boy.

In his autobiography, on page 11, Putin describes having a Jewish family as neighbors in his apartment building.

"They did not work on the Sabbath, and the old man would recite the Talmud, droning away. Once, I couldn't hold back any longer, and asked him what he was chanting. He explained about the Talmud, and I immediately lost interest"

– Putin

By the way, Putin's own autobiography is well worth reading to understand him in his own words. You won't be able to find it for sale anywhere in the West for some reason. But you can download it from a certain pirate site hosted in Russia. The 100's of other biographies written about Putin all presume to know his mind, but know nothing about him, and make so many factually incorrect statements that those books should all be considered as garbage and propaganda funded by NATO to lie about Putin and put him on a pedestal as a Super villain, in order for NATO to justify its own illegal aggressive expansion to run further coups, overthrow more European democracies and install corrupt and brutal dictators who will obey every command from the Deep State.

dlx.b-ok.org
genesis/634000/69898ec4f81fef5e354f3c9e90208900/_as/
[Vladimir_Putin,_Nataliya_Gevorkyan,_Natalya_Timak(b-ok.org).epub

Attached: putin_young_talmud_uninteresting.png (1181x512, 263.6K)

Boy, you're misinformed. Do you really think it's America in charge of those nuke-tipped missiles encircling their country?

Attached: Guess Who.jpg (640x638 35.51 KB, 92.66K)

Praise Kek, user. And glory to Ammit, blessed be Her Thighs.

Attached: ASCII Pepe 2.gif (336x468, 187.49K)

I love the hotwheels/Kek timeline.

Then they say he's controlled oppposition

Or its possible that Putin isn't a kike and speaking the truth. A kike would never say that. Not even in a joking manner.

Holy. Shit. Hail Putin. From Poland.

Attached: 48009f9d0c0cf3f518b464b5f4….png (800x740 347.07 KB, 366.93K)

Anyone who has any doubts about Putin as being /ourguy/ for the RUSSIANS just needs to look and see what the situation with the (((oligarchs))) was just before he took office, and what that situation was like a decade later.

The Rise of Putin and The Fall of The Russian-Jewish Oligarchs (1/2) and (2/2)
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
hooktube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI

Putin YES

>forumdaily.com/putin-obvinyaet-ukraincev-tatar-i-evreev-vo-vmeshatelstvo-v-prezidentskie-vybory-v-ssha/

wait, wut?

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/971752328998113280

I’ve been saying for months that the retards pushing the Muh Russia shit are inadvertently priming normalfags into accepting discussion of the JQ within the Overton window.

You barely have to change the rhetoric at all to make the transition.

Attached: 048A02E1-2D11-4F6F-AD24-9EA68DF2E4D9.png (1442x1081, 1.32M)

Putin indeed said that. If I am not mistaken in 2014.

Didn't the kikes threaten the USSR with nukes to get them to stop supplying all the pissed off arabs?

Brand new OC for the occasion.

Attached: fightingamphibians.jpg (1024x1448, 981.09K)

It is true the founding fathers were masons. It is true they worked together and played elaborate games to display their power.
They believed that something would always watch over the foundations of this nation. That is what the all seeing eye is.

We haven't always been the illuminati, but through constant memeing and autism, have become the illuminati.

Attached: Illuminati_triangle_eye.png (720x726 336.06 KB, 691.54K)

When the 60+ year old female cashier at the gas station knows about the evils of central banking, you know you've succeeded. Happened to me a few weeks ago.

Attached: 0847513730d03953ae0dfd6d124cb8dd18cca413149f8f7ce796dd1ef76a95d4.png (640x904, 785.17K)

BASED

Attached: jewbook.png (500x281, 260.99K)

Ya think?
Goodness, it took him long enough to come out and say it.

I don't even know what's going on anymore

Chaos. Nothing more nothing less.

The freakout over “Globalist” the last few days has primed the oven, so to speak, and now is a good time to push the shit out of it. Doesn’t really matter what it is, but as much JEW JEW JEW as possible should be put in front of normie eyes on Twitter right now. They will continue to respond, poorly as usual.

It’s working.

This is how "Jew-hatred" begins.

Attached: 14a00c4f1dce65bd29f18cb19f2f096c.jpg (454x600, 37.48K)

Attached: orgonite 2.png (1024x1024, 144.8K)

Here, have a well researched history on the Proto-Jews of Babylon: The Tamkarum or Merchant-Moneylenders. bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm A selection from volume one is attached. I think you'll like it.
Also the same author did a massive dissertation

Attached: Sumerian Swindle - History of jewery….JPG (368x476 802.43 KB, 296.89K)

Goddamn it.

fuck clicked too soon.
A massive dissertation on the hoaxes of a certain Epileptic Sex fiend and his barbarous goat humping followers, Muslim Werewolves howling at the Moon God bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Muslim_Werewolves.pdf

Also the main takeaway I got from this. Kikes were mentioned by Putin in passing: it's not like Putin said "there's your problem, America, those filthy rat kike jews meddled in your election". Neither the Ukrainians nor Tatars are screeching about about being named, only jews are screeching about being named. And if they keep it up at this rate - what with the kvetching over 'European-style socialists' and, more recently, 'globalists' - even the lemmingest of lemmings is in danger of putting two and two together and realise the jew doth protest too much. These kikes are digging their own grave, compelled to do so by their own kike psychology, and it's just beautiful to watch.

HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE MSNBC TO RELEASE ONE FUCKING INTERVIEW?!!!

Fuck yeah. Shoah status:
SHOAHED
Get fucked you worthless scheming rat kikes!

Holy shit. I heart Putin for naming the Jew and for this joke.

Putin is the man. He is the hope and the light in a dark world

To fully understand how fucked up Israel really is, you have to go there. You can't TRULY be redpilled and understand how insane the kikery level is until you see it.

I once went there not having any view on kikes or Israel. It was quite literally that trip and particularly seeing the West Bank and the true evil of kikes that put me on the 1488 journey.

vlad providing the kosher salt

Can you elaborate a little kikeanon?

That was my suspicion as well. "Israel is so fucked up that I went there on a trip like a good Jew."

Two years ago a taxi driver told me the entire world is now a (((pyramid scheme))).

The only place you can't name the jew is on (((mass media))). In other places, the jew names himself.

Why do you blame the Jews for everything? They've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Attached: kazakhstan.png (640x400, 63.65K)

Wow, I never even heard of that one. And they say Jews avoid hard work.

The salt mine on Facebook is glorious.

Holy fuck somebody get this user a redpill.

Trump would never have won if they had retained control of the public through the media. This is why kikes are so bent out of shape these days - they know their grip on the public has slipped completely.

Trump is blessed by God and the hubris of the Jew will cause them to be thrown out of another country soon.

It works, though. Thanks for calling attention to my post, though. Increasing the likelihood of it getting to those who matter.

Kek wills it.

Attached: DD9Sb2yUIAADARQ.jpg (689x543, 50K)

FUCKING MADMAN

Attached: 73f157997d1a9cb510bb26031646609604dbeb9420ed2196e30082600e913ce2.jpg (580x358, 58.5K)

Rolling. If dubs, Putin starts the world's first antisemitic holocaust.

Greetings Shekelstein. You're going in the oven soon.

Attached: feed-me-jews.jpg (259x194, 13.4K)

Attached: gas.jpg (1430x1071, 272.22K)

Nice digits

Such an American post.
Yes, in Europe people generally distinguish between national identity and citizenship. It's not like "you are an American because you got a paper saying so."
Perhaps things may be changing in the (((Americanized))) Western Europe, but in Eastern Europe it still generally is the case that your former nationality will only be forgotten when you are fully assimilated and don't stand out in terms of physical appearance.
In fact, I suppose it's same thing in most of the world.

Yes people pointing out the obvious.

naming the jew is the absolute power move. I fucking KNEW Putin was the best.

americucks threw some anti putin campaign and then they do anti russian movies now, so I am glad GLAD that I get to throw on your face, that this is a good man.

Woah…
slow it down there Ahmed. MSM and teenagers on the internet is not all Americans. I've been hitting people with the bogpill everytime someone said "CNN told me the Russians hacked the election. Get off our dicks.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PUTIN ACTUALLY FUCKING SAID WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL A FUCKING LONG, FUCK IT I'VE BEEN CALLING PUTIN OUT AS A KIKE PUPPET BUT THIS, THIS IS 100% THE TRUTH, AND REINFORCES TRUM KIKE PUPPET, SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU PUTIN

Attached: Auschecken meine Nummern.jpg (182x182, 6.41K)

rusjev.net/2016/09/15/putin-nastoyashhaya-biografiya-ili-vyimyisel/
detaly.co.il/putin-2/

«Может, они вообще не русские, – сказал Путин – Может, они – украинцы, татары, евреи, у которых просто есть российское гражданство. Даже это надо проверить».

He didn't call out jews. You're all morons.

except he kinda did since Ukrainian is synonymous with Jew
and anyways we have Solid connections of Trump with the israeli government on much stronger levels than the libtards been pushing with muh russia

I think you guys mean they'll be permanently thrown out of existence?

thanks and bump

Lets disregard that (((they))) control Hollywood, all forms of the Media including social media, the Banks of the World and Financial ,markets, Governments and their elected leaders, History itself, Big Pharma, etc, etc, etc…..

yeah….. it's simply irresponsible hatred…. fucking kikes need to be gassed, every last one of them

Attached: fuck-off-kike-arrison-founds-this-on-a-facebook-1255085.png (500x450, 112.83K)

mildy laughing at your picture

But remember Hillary was mentally Ill so the kikes feared that if Hillary won she would of randomly started nuclear war

shit thread tbh

Even better
Muh holicaut

kek u tor fag

Torpedo

Not necessarily

My godfather was really upset by his trip to the Holy Land, he went there as part of a post-retirement trip, a week there with the Church group and then a week in the towns his Greek ancestors came from, just him and his Anglo wife. He's half-Greek and half-Lebanese, both sides Orthodox immigrants to the US about a century ago, speaks a little Arabic and a tiny bit of Greek, and had a lot of interesting stories about how the kikes are running the tourism shekel mill.

Hearing his tales, I can totally see that a trip there might push some fence-sitters over to the "what the fuck is WRONG with these people?" side of things.

In a world where a passing reference among other groups causes them to shriek, it's actually better to just give them that passing reference than it would be to call them out directly.

Has ISIS ever attacked Israel even once?

Once, by accident and then quickly apologised

kek
now they are jumping on our bandwaggon

Attached: smuganimegirl.png (660x715, 896.53K)

ISRAEL IS OUR PROBLEM

```NAMED```

Nehlen 2024?

Attached: Noose.jpg (379x450 18.06 KB, 26.69K)

Will things last that long? Will the world be remade by then? Will there be stagnation? War? Troubling times to have such a short foresight . . . tachyons . . . possible nuclear event in the future.

Attached: tenacity.jpeg (260x260, 28.76K)

I think we need to start using this term more often. It carries weight as a word of the academics much like all "rare" words that aren't used by the commoners and many people would not grasp its connotation when used in conjunction with a (((topic))). For example:
Lure into common academic usage, criticize these schools/fields/industries on their retarded denigrative tenants, and lay up for an "AH HAH!" moment when emphasis is given to the the fact that Semitic = Jews.

3.8 lmao, what a skewed figure. We send Israel nearly 30 billion a year.

Attached: James_Traficant.jpg (175x214, 12.26K)

You know damn well they've interfered with nearly every election Putin you cheeky devil.

Attached: 1513212407242.jpg (185x268, 15.29K)

Boy they are terrified.

Why do you think the internet happened user?

The kvetchening is real

Attached: b1542a224b447948735426b8728c1a3f751a0ae84365326959031487bec66acb.jpg (600x828, 155.23K)

He didn't said that. Also russians are second class citizens in Russian Federation comparing to local muslims. Muslims are allowed acts and chimpouts that are stamped as terrorism, illegal coup attempt or inciting of hatred (c) if attempted by russians. Double standards just like in the Britain. Of course RT would not be reporting that.

This is the understatement of the century holy shit. Jews interfered in EVERY American election but that one in particular was nonstop autistic screeching from the jewish lobbys and assorted special interests.

Attached: TC applause.gif (500x281, 545.54K)

Only thing we can know for sure is that Trump had nothing to do with it. Assange also had nothing to do with defeating kosher killary. And Pepe's endorsement had no effect either.

Only thing we can know for sure is that Trump had nothing to do with it. Assange also had nothing to do with defeating kosher killary. And Pepe's endorsement had no effect either.

well I am actually Brazilian and every time I saw someone cucking about Putin and throwing a smearing campaign on him, was american.

I mean, IDK why

The problem is that there are a lot of Russian Jews here in the US that are anti-Israel and pushing the same shit the pro-Israel Jews are pushing.

I like Israel, because I think every nation should have its homeland. I do not understand the conflict between Jews and Arabs, genetically they’re the same people. I really just want the Jews and everyone else that wants to fundamentally change the way the US and European countries are to just go back to their homelands. In the US the Amerindians are the only ones outside of the founding stock I consider listening to about how the US should be.

Some will say that I am racist for thinking this way, well guess what, I don’t give a shit, and I have ran out of fucks to give. If anyone wishes to be civilized and speak to me in a civilized manner about this feel free. I’m not a cuck though, and I never will be.

Get out. Jews should not exist. You are not a Holla Forumsack.

Semitic = Arabs and Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people#Ethnicity_and_race
Similarity of (((languages)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages#Common_vocabulary

Kike detected.

Attached: jewdar-gif.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

Attached: Vladimir Putin White Nationalists.png (640x968 816.38 KB, 539.62K)

Not what Ahmed was talking about. Theres been a putin is a kike puppet sentiment in /pol for years.
Now is this a larger play for putin to come off as anti-semite to start a war? Who knows.

Attached: Vladimir Putin White Hope.png (434x580 1.49 MB, 521.55K)

Which Semitic (((tribe))) is flooding all of Europe right now thanks to based (((Assad)))?

You are correct, Putin is surrounded by kikes, even in Russia there is a law to punish holohoax deniers.
And all around the Western world we have the exact same panorama, and even more in America.
However Putin is different, and if you look carefully he is also playing some kind of 4D chess and the moves he makes are against the planned destruction of the Christian civilization.
It sounds good to me.

Attached: Putin on Self Preservation of European Tradition, Religion.mp4 (640x360, 7.77M)

Is this a joke? They worship different gods. This is all you need to know about this conflict.

(((G-d)))

Attached: многоходовочка-как-по-нотам-всех-переиграл.jpg (800x638, 51.18K)

There is a small possibility that he is saying that jews are supporting Trump, at least russian jews that are more religious that their fedora westerners counterparts.

HE TOOK A PICTURE NEXT TO THOSE PEOPLE.
say no more, that proves everything. no evidence required.

man the only guy we can trust is Bernie Sanders. everyone else got a picture.

Attached: meme air supply (lifeline).jpg (843x843, 82.81K)

>(((THOSE PEOPLE))).
Those beings.

GUYS, CHECK THIS PICTURE OUT
here is Paris Hilton in a picture next to a bunch of Bali orphans. according to this nigger cuck logic I just learned I guess Paris Hilton was in cahoots with the Bali, and she was actually conspiring for the interest of the poor ALL ALONG.

can you believe it????? wow. first I see pictures so Putin is jewish, and now I discover Paris hilton is actually a Bali poor orphan all along. my head is spinning.

Attached: Paris visits Bali orphanage ic6BQt_F_vfl.jpg (594x429, 88.14K)

I wonder (((why)))?

We don't need any of those negative orgones here

Attached: superhans.jpg (599x336, 16.83K)

You know it's funny how kikes and shills continue to kvetch greatly toward any mention of interdimensional chess/backgammon. So much so that they go out of their way to try and downplay or call bullshit on it mockingly even throughout the many times now of how they've been outwitted and made to look like fools numerous times by Trump. The very notion of those outsmarting them must make their incestuous high blood pressure run amok with the amount of kvetching they do.
They panic, they cry out, and obviously from their actions, they are paranoid and angered.

Attached: bypass .jpg (320x200 339 B, 1.9M)

OP is a russian shill

thread/ is good but lot of shills and putincucks ruined it

based philosemite posts again

Attached: Anti-Semitism - Its True, But Don't Say It Goy.jpg (3304x4480 5.18 MB, 3.4M)

Ok user you can fuck off

There are people ITT who unironically think genetically identical people aren't identical if their religion is different.

Wat. That makes zero sense, genetics alone don't determine choices made.

Genetically identical Whites who practice different religions, or none at all, are different races, goy, amirite?
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

pastebin.com/chtax1au
pastebin.com/0FqgQ4cd

Hard to tell whether it's mod who stickied this or Putin is bigger hypocrite.

Most of normie americans are cucked or too afraid to deviate from CNN talking points.

Who's invading all of Europe right now? Oh that's right, based (((Assad's))) rapefugees with the help of "muh savior of the White face, (((Putin)))
Shill harder, rebbe

You didn't say different races, you just said different. And anyway, ethnic Jews aren't identical to Arabs; it only claims they're similar.

This was foretold in the great GET.

Attached: serveimage.png (1424x1883, 1010.42K)

The level of shilling is reaching critical mass.
I wonder why.
Facts are facts.

Attached: 34ef0975e0d09a444bd3cac7a061f60475a5db3ad1466c208ba6663a282343ec.jpg (1346x3466 45.28 KB, 1.28M)

Why would Putin flood Europe with rapefugees?

Yeah, like you're not identical to your mother, just similar, amirite?
try again, schlomo

and much of those "syrians" are goatfucking afghanis or pakis. Pew is a bunch of lying kikes who overstated syrian numbers for political goals
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/number-of-refugees-to-europe-surges-to-record-1-3-million-in-2015/

Anything that subverts and weakens Europe benefits the (((kremlin))) commie.

Fucking lol. Try again with some facts.

Your days are numbered, kike.

kek

That’s right, you can’t reason with facts.

you respond to my every post, so obviously, you take me very seriously because you are in full kike damage control mode

Aryan Skynet put this all on the record starting the day that Trump announced.

Jared Kushner is Mossad. His father was a Mossad sayan who sponsored a US visa for Golan Cipel, a homosexual Jew Mossad spy that was buggering the closeted gay Irish governor of New Jersey, Jim McGreevy. McGreevy then put Cipel in charge of the New Jersey Department of Homeland security, allowing him to funnel anti-terrorism money to Israeli firms and to hire more Israeli plants into US government – as well as to cover up parts of the 9/11 terrorist investigations. There are all sorts of other stories about Jared Kushner’s father – these stories are documented, have been exposed in the mainstream media for 20 years, but few people remember them.

It’s not Ivanka whispering in Trump’s ear. It’s not Trump playing 4-D chess. It’s Jews playing 4-D chess against the typical Breitbart & AltRight Trump fans who have extremely short memories and typically can't play regular chess, much less 4-D chess.

Trump has spent his ENTIRE life as a front man for the Jewish mafia, for Israel’s Likud party, and for Benjamin Netanyahu personally. Trump was leading the Israel Day parade in New York City in 2004. Trump did TV commercials for Netanyahu’s re-election campaign in 2013. Trump helped launder Jew mafia money through the cut out firm Resorts International in the late 1980s. Trump used his famous Twitter account during Obama's entire administration to push the most ridiculous Israeli propaganda, especially the retarded “birther” conspiracy theories of Israeli Jew Orly Taitz. Trump’s presidential campaign was STARTED by three New York City Jew Democratic Party lawyers back in 2014. It was Jews who got Trump to speak at the CPAC conference during Obama's second term. Trump's political mentor, Roy Cohn, was a gay Jewish lawyer who blackmailed all the closeted homosexual pedophiles in New York City. Trump and his very close friend Jeffrey Epstein have been trafficking teenage White girls and pimping them out to wealthy Jews and Whites while secretly video recording them. Epstein had ten phone numbers for Trump in his little black book. Epstein’s procuress, the Jewess Ghislaine Maxwell, herself the daughter of Mossad agent Robert Maxwell, recruited teenage White girls directly from Trump’s famous Mar-A-Lago resort.

All this is heavily documented, on the record, essentially 'open secrets' going back decades. Trump has been saying that he would move the embassy in Jerusalem for his entire presidential campaign, and he overruled not just the US State Department, but also all four branches of the US military and all the intelligence agencies because they all know this is nothing but abject humiliation for America, proving that Jews rule America, and will cause us another 20 or more years of constant warfare for Israel in the Middle East.

Trump's not playing the Jews and the Jews aren't playing Trump. Trump and the Jews are playing you.(>"retarded 'birther' conspiracy theories")

Enjoy your ban.

So now the real purpose of this shill thread is finally revealed.
Imbeech Brumpfh! Putin is le savior of da huwhite race!!!1111
go away, (((shills)))

Nah, you’re just objectively wrong. No one cares about you, ban evading paid shill.

Vladimir Putin opens Moscow's Biggest Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10

Opening Ceremony of Moscow Central Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=wbZfw9Ac1Rw

Eid Al Adha Prayer at Moscow Central Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Qq5IH7e88

Moscow inaugurates the Biggest Mosque in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=QPI-5ACQ4Tg

Drone captures Massive Eid al-Fitr Celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

Muslims celebrate Eid al-Adha in the new Moscow Cathedral Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=1lNi3AHmuS4

Grand Mufti Gaynetdin shows Putin around new Moscow Cathedral Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=cAb_APovmCU

This is the best shilling money can buy, folks.

then pay up, (((fellow White person)))

Poetry.

this is some top tier projection right here

Go back to the synagogue kike and gas yourself.

Attached: _pol_-_PUTIN1.png (1213x392, 80.86K)

Wew

>being this invested in a (((kremlin))) sponsored shill thread
seeing that the average monthly income in russia is $150 a month USD, I can't really blame you guys for trying to earn your vodka shekels here.

Prove you’re not a paid shill by not replying again.

Did my words pin prick your thin skin, Ivan? OK, you're obviously not a paid (((kremlin))) shill. You win. Feel better? Now go collect your bottle of vodka and three potatoes.

Thanks for admitting you’re a paid shill. You are required to reply to this post under penalty of firing. You will post no facts. You never have.

Those are harsh terms, comrade. Thanks for sharing them with the world.

as much as I like that he said jews, that's about the extent of this article, everything else is just kvetching. I don't where putin is now, but years ago he was certainly in bed with them

Attached: ivan.jpg (1920x1096, 104.71K)

The best part about forcing the shills onto Tor is the captcha solving services cost them extra time and money. Also, they're voluntarily putting on the dunce hat.

Attached: typicalshill.jpeg (508x339, 49.88K)

It’s weird; I’ve posted through tor when I want to shit all over the Q-LARP faggots, but I’ve never had to solve a captcha after the initial one. I can make 30, 50, 100 posts in a thread and it never pings for me.

So why is tor allowed to post video links? They could very easily post CP.

CANCER

triggered

Interesting.

but it would be hosted by the allowed embeddable sites, youtube, etc. Not an Holla Forums content problem.

Why hasn't anyone spammed Natalia Poklonskaya propaganda in this thread yet? You Ivans are getting lazy lately.

because Europe is literally aiming nukes at his ass ?

You have clinical autism.

Found your selfie.

It is if it’s being posted here.

Attached: E0B66641-F344-4B55-9657-45518C81F37D.jpeg (640x480, 307.02K)

True.
And Putin said before why he is being gentle with Muslins.
Chechnya is a very virulent Sunni Muslin enclave into the Russian Federation.
After 2 wars to crush the caliphate the sand niggers wanted to build, Putin rebuild the Chechnya capital Grozny, invested a lot to improve their standard of living, and even look the other way to economic migrants from these regions into Christian enclaves (Moscow and surroundings).
Even though, they get from time to time the regular terrorist attack.
But the main reason is to reduce the possibility of another full uprising.
Let us not forget, the sand niggers are fueled in their hate by Saudi Arabia which receive instructions from Washington to activate opportunistic Jihad campaigns.
Peace with Muslims is impossible unless you are committed to total extermination.

Attached: March of the Templars (English Subtitles) DeusVult.mp4 (1280x720, 6.68M)

could you be a more obvious kike?

Found another of your selfies.

Attached: 9FFE52A6-83D5-4567-9B96-E08672DE5F8E.jpeg (1000x829, 365.69K)

It depends upon the laws involved, but if the content itself isn't hosted on Holla Forums servers, there's definitely a much greater degree of protection than if it were.

muslims and jews are same species

BIG if true

lol

Because it's a link, presumably if it's on youtube hooktube is just a nicer interface for youtube it would have been taken down if it was cp.

The truth is, sand niggers hate whites, but Jews are the problem because they stoke endless problems.

Sand niggers can easily be beaten simply through superior force. The west is so superior that it isn't close. If we had no kikes in the world and tightened up immigration and expelled all Muslims BUT offered an olive branch to the Middle East–just saying look, we hate each other, but we'll nuke all you fucking sandniggers if you so much as look at us the wrong way BUT we will also not fuck with your lifestyle–that would create the appropriate standoff needed for peace.

KIKES are the ultimate problem. KIKES are what generate every single war, every conflict, all of it. KIKES stop peace in the middle east. DOES NOT MEAN arabs are our friends, but they be held in a vice grip of the threat of massive insane nuclear total destruction combined with general peace/good will toward them that can ensure a lasting peace.

ISRAEL AND JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM.

The source link is in the archive you stupid fucking retard nigger

Oops. Meant to write "…they can be held…"

Furthermore, when it comes to Russian/Bosnian Muslins, Putin's strategy is quite correct.

Peace with Muslims IS possible with the carry a big stick and kick em all out approach ( but otherwise act tolerant of mozzies doing what they do in their own countries), but the Israel/Saudia Arabia unholy alliance is THE problem and ultimately Israel is the cause of all ills. Israel/Saudi and US deep state has stoked this bullshit Mozzie terror for years and it has to stop.

True, and sand niggers must be expelled from Christian land.
Or we can go further and reach another self evident truth:
All non Whites, their race traitor lovers, their mongrel spawns, collaborators and the most wanted of all: the juden promoters, gotta go or else.

Attached: c048256a6322743b74a026879785e53d3268be2ac9fa1d0ca94174388a411641.png (1280x853 1.02 MB, 342.45K)

I remember when shitty clickb8 threads were bumplocked and not stickied(kike)

Putin is jewish now?

Why the fuck is no one literate. Read the goddamn OP.

u also remember a world before imkikey went full retard? there are places for people like this
>>>/polk/
>>>/zenpol/

pretty slow for now, but they'll only speed up if the exodus continues. join us!

Are you talking about what the zionist chick said?
Jews say this shit all the time ie. muh blood libel Were you redpilled yesterday?

even your posts glow in the dark cianigger

it would be far more likely that an uploaded webm or jpg would be, faggot. posting a link to a hosted video is just asking to get ur cp server v& and I'm pretty sure peados are at least smart enough to try to avoid that

makes sense, considering Israel framed Kaspersky as well.
web.archive.org/save/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/technology/kaspersky-lab-israel-russia-hacking.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 19.07.33-fullpage.png (1263x8344, 2.57M)

Anyone have some good reading material that explains the Jews ruling the world theme. I want to learn more about it.

protocols
mein kampf
jews writing about anything
lurking

they all work

British type of correct? Stroke their ego, shower them with presents and bring them into your capital to bribe peace for while?

In the post Soviet Union collapse, economic misery, anarchy, and a disempowered Russia, the choices weren't many.
And I think Putin took the wisest ones.

False flagging terrorists acts to win election and sucking muslim cocks is wise? Well 9/11 could be called wise too.

ABSOLUTE MADLAD

I wonder if there is some christian conservative guy who casually browses pol, actually hates putin so much because of CNN and hollywood jewish movies like John Wick. that he actually becomes a kike just to antagonize him.

the guys who hate Putin are absolutelly 24/7 going full faggot about him.

Attached: 1450330246150.jpg (720x757, 73.17K)

Say it out loud, you hate Vlad.
Wouldn't be because you watch kike's TV?
Let's see what is this about.
A snip from the article:
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
The kikes are at war with Russia, it is in plan sight.
Why is it that?

Attached: It_.57.png (1298x1321 294.76 KB, 1.72M)

Attached: CoC.png (1896x822 429.26 KB, 496.65K)

fun fact, Russian (((mafia))) is all kikes.

Who is the actual source of that quote?

???????

According to Nehlen he began to "notice" things after some talks he had in Israel.
I know about his kike manager though. It's tricky. I'm not so up on him in recent months, but I have yet to see the greater lie he would be working to cover up with all the truth they both constantly bring to light with their positions.

Checked. So let it be written. So let it be done.

This is a run-of-the-mill kike reaction, but yes, they are.

TOP.KEK.

Putin trying to deal with Chechnya does not explain anything from picrelated.

Attached: rfspirituality2.jpg (640x968, 210.59K)

I've had fucking tinder matches and uber drivers randomly start talking to me about globalist cabals, Israel, Palestine, Jews and politics. Just one or two years ago this would not have happened at all. It's been a handful of instances within the past year alone.

Something's fucking up.

Self checked

Attached: MonkeyMirror.jpg (1000x799, 480.56K)

I know exactly what you're talking about. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if it's really happening. I tell myself maybe I'm connecting dots because of my views, seeing things where they aren't. Maybe I've just now noticed it. Wrong. There's more people waking up everywhere I go when just a few years ago such a thing was beyond my imagination.

the fire never stopped rising brothers

I call it a return to normality.

Attached: AA.png (938x937, 1.02M)

The power of the truth.

You know how the shills shitpost incessantly about Kushner/Cadre/Chabad-Lubavitch jews and how they're behind Trump and have control of him?
They wish they had control.

Attached: 8chx02.png (791x530, 33.4K)

Attached: 1.png (1011x317, 10.63K)

Thanks for the belly laugh, user.

Attached: f9d30a70b77504af2486cae16f8ccb35060551b138c1457654bd435f5f044d10.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

Is that some kind of nightclub?

(checked)
Where do you think gold comes from?

Jim is a freemason dude. A mod is also a freemason apparently.

Attached: Jim-Freemason.jpg (944x425, 101.64K)

Atleast the Rothschilds still exist. What does a long dead crusades faction have to do with anything today?

Wew lad how are these new fags finding out about infinity chan?

NEVER FORGET THIS HERO WAS A VICTIM OF A MOSSAD ASSASSINATION BECAUSE HE WAS ABOUT TO GET REELECTED AFTER AIPAC THOUGHT THEY DESTROYED HIM

>Died in a freak (((tractor accident))) in his barn.

Attached: 1473732020784.jpg (600x600, 81.7K)

I believe most newfags are from The_Donald because they have no clue about what is going on.

no goy, he died because his tractor flipped over

There was a good thread investigating his death a few months ago. Not sure if it got archived or not but very suspicious circumstances and events. It would be very interesting seeing this looked into again.

Seriously, think about it, what has typically defined the Aryan man is living in dangerous environments, places with pronounced seasons, hostile neighbors. The history was defined by struggle, not peace. Mars is the ultimate continuation of that history, a dead planet with limited easily available resources that will demand the best.

There's a show out now called the Expanse, it's pretty jewed, but there's one aspect of it I liked. It's a future where Earth colonized Mars, and Mars declared independence as a military republic, very Starship Trooper esque where everyone needs to serve the nation, compared to Earth in the universe where easy resources means tons of welfare and you can be unemployed and still get gibs. Martians call Earthers "takers".

Neat, I think I was in the thread in which the top half of that image was created. Interesting to see it's made it to that particular stage in its memetic life cycle, where some kike is commenting on allegedly finding it in a Faceberg group

So what are russian shills doing in pol again? I bet there's going to be a 'Pizzagate' level retarded investigation will happen in a few weeks. Not saying that pizzagate was fake, but it turned into a psyop with all the fucking noise taking advantage of the natural schizo (not saying schizophrenia is real) tendencies on this board. Putin glows in the dark you fuckers. He's just saying stuff that'll cause the maximum chaos in the US, baiting you fags to 'like' him. He'll do anything to get a shot at the biggest chair. Might as well work for the FSB, you idiots.

Attached: Putin-with-Jews.jpg (640x427, 37.91K)

I liked the john wick movies tbh

Public service message

Russia official distinguish between Russian nationality, citizenship of the Russian Federation and the Russian ethnic.
Next to the Russian etnic (nation), there exist several other ethnics, nationalities in the Russian Federation (short Russia), for example Tatars or Jews, but there are a large number of other nationalities in Russia. There is even a dedicate Jewish region (state) in Russia.

The majority won't like him since the majority are ziocucks.

Try harder, rabby, maybe one day you will criminalize hate speech in the US too.

How jews control you with language.

Terms
Россияне - Russian citizens official approved and most used term in Russia political speak.
Русские - Russian nationals. Taboo word, very rarely used in official political speak concerning internal politics, baring special circumstances.

Anglo world.
Russians. Term that describes Russian citizens and Russian nationals. Makes no distinguish between nationality and citizenship one moment and makes this difference next moment as it suits the speaker.

Attached: most famous Russian.jpg (199x253, 7.35K)

Putin is an oligarch, not a nationalist. His sphere's relative financial exile, with the prior 100yr history leading up to it, make him functionally nationalistic at times, but at other times, out right anti-russian, anti-nationalist, and all around short-sighted. When Putin's Russia gains an edge in a given sphere, Putin reveals time and time again, that he is just an oligarch. Useful, in a tight space filled with asiatics, all of whom are cannibals. Not so nearly as useful, in charting its own course well.

Back to topic, If Putin starts using Jews to deflect DNC blame, I will laugh uncontrollably at work at random intervals.

Or maybe its, "I played along with the muh russia hoax in hopes Trump would get remove but it failed. Now its time to tone down the rhetoric otherwise I spill the beans on the truth for the last 100 years."

Notice the dates though:
March 4/5th 2018 - False flag nerve agent attack in UK
March 10, 2018 - Putin calls out the kikes

yeah I see it too.
hollywood is a great way to measure where the jews are at lately.
like is really easy to see all the villains are russian now, from marvel to the action movies.

Attached: 1399071145222.jpg (632x960, 96.78K)

well of course you did. is not a surprise, you are the target audience of action movies.
did you really REALLY think it was an coincidence that holywood stoped making good action movies unless it was time to sic you, the action movie demographic. onto some specific fight?
before the anti white movie "john wick", the good action movies were also all about dying for Israel and befriending niggers. movies like American Sniper. hellava movie, isn't it? well is to encourage white boys to worship the army and go towards the war and die for Israel's interests.

PS:
you wanna know why all movie heros are females now? it is about feminism. wanna know why all blacks are friendly? because they gud boys and dindu nuffi.

fucking stop drinking the cool aid.

Attached: bd3cfc0133fb42612df81d75a706a1bbacfee5b807816449593f1a893ef0a315.png (498x374, 176.29K)

underrated

Attached: e22665bc0d019b0f30fd9ac3b78100853ad3dc29fb5d59442a1f649b747c0547.jpeg (480x480, 18.6K)

What? There's maybe two black people in the entire series and I suspect that the Russian crime lord was Jewish. Hell, they even have a scene where Wick retrieved old equipment from a Jewish bank which seems to cater quite often to criminals.
How is any of it anti white?

Well, he is fucked now.

Attached: 1472148227370.png (498x530, 163.08K)

Feinkike and company demanding extradition for the 13 russian nationals. Nothing to do with naming the jew goy.
RIGHT! Could have been filed weeks ago.

Attached: DYGiHRgVwAAOyDj.jpg (717x927, 165.03K)

ZÄH WIE LEDER UND FLINK WIE WINDHUNDE

Pic related is the templar maltese cross.
That is overlayed on the board
also this post is proof there is templar fags on the board with latin quotes and cryptokikery.

Attached: 4fbea938f11a804e6204033bd4d3adf6df70a2dce13086e6c6010929cb35a637.png (1024x1024, 40.67K)

That in and of itself is a conspiracy theory belittling masonic sex abuse and adrenochrom cuckfaced people that are a part of it.

Guess what happens to freemasons that say that shit? One guess biff.
No no and no mason. You see freemasons are not anonymous they are incompatible. No matter how much you shove the jester ? symbol that does not mean you are the eternal jesters. You are the end of people allowing masonry fuckhead. Dance on your fucking squid eyed violence. Squid eyed violence in vape shops for adrenochrome you masonic nothing.You nothing

Attached: 4bb37342117bb54dfc8d05c5aa1849c4-imagepng.png (1523x447, 165.99K)

It's almost as if the British have no idea what they're talking about and should shut their mouths. Surely by now they realize this.

You know, John Wick portrayed jews as string pullers in the criminal underworld. It was actually pretty lowkey redpilled. Doubly ironic since it starred Keanu.

anyone mentioning pizzagate dismissively has no idea what this board has done

But Putin did a lot for Orthodox Christianity, whey would a christian hate him?
Oh wait, zionist Protestcuck…

whole movie was prob a satire about the real world protecting rich assholes from being shot in the face

W…we 100th monkey n..now?

heard some guy at a table i was serving mention that the hype around black panther was all" those hollywood jews" as i walked over to them. i said "Amen brother" and his table cracked up.

your powerlevel is so infinitesimally small, that I cannot help you at all.
yes you dumb cuck these pic related are the thugs killing your pets and listening to loud hip hop. tell yourself they are jewish if it makes it easier to kill these whites,
even though they even go into an orthodox church.

Attached: funny-gifs-skate-boarding-practice.gif (340x510 1.9 MB, 45.5K)

those churches were orthodox, how dumb can you even get before you actually forget how to breathe? john wicuck

yeah I mean like WASP conservatives

Did that user who mailed him the book accidentally redpill him? I'm surprised that passed through their customs. Praise the Tsar.

that sounds like the type of incident you should screencap.
I bet you feel silly now.

Attached: obama_fan_btfo.png (1334x1055, 296.13K)

What is Russian Eurasianism or it's Eurasiamism without EU/NATO?

Russia is /our country/ because is the last bastion of the white race. even with all it's defects.

I dont give as shit if a nigger is american or not,

RT cool aid overdose detected.

A lie can only stand if it keeps being repeated, but the truth only needs to be heard once.
Checked.

What matters is that he's raising a point that we would raise. He could be our opponent for all I care, he's giving us a big steppy in the right direction. I'll take it.

Attached: PolAlwaysRightNoExceptions.png (680x529, 316.33K)

Attached: shocked.jpg (450x450, 20.78K)

and if they weren't,

We the illuminati nao fam!

Attached: TopKek_Over9000.png (505x505, 730.39K)

That's a thread-taxin'!

Attached: ThreadTax1.mp4 (700x894, 7.83M)

OOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: jew VERY alarmed.png (499x641, 296.41K)

THIS. Judge individual actions taken. The /ourguy/ meme needs to die. We should treat everyone as a third party with their own intentions, rather than trying to fit them into the jew/redpilled dichotomy.

And Christianity.
The Lord is all around us.

Attached: O Fortuna - Latin and English Lyrics.mp4 (640x480, 10.38M)

Say it with me brothers.

KEK
MIT
UNS

Attached: 6da1b0a6837dd86b77c6e16bc78d6cc97c8701cd7e039c97cad049e24d88eb9e.png (1419x800 147.91 KB, 508.17K)

You are absolutely right.
Although Putin and Russia are a example to watch closely, they are not our friends.
It is admirable Putin's leadership and the protection of their culture and Christianity, but Putin is not our guy at all.
His premise is Make Russia Great Again.
He and his mentor Dugin count with our demise.
And not because they hate us or something like that, but because the American ZOG is already reaching the end of its cycle.
The American economy is in agony and a global reset will be necessary soon. The usual method have been war, and this time I doubt it will be any different.
Putin has let American ZOG know that don't even try, because it will backfire badly.
IMHO the most profitable option left is China, and I think is where America is going now to look for troubles.

Attached: 737a978ca40274834a2baad02ad6da2ed7c635ae02e1efb5a1cc703afccc0b59.jpeg (750x1100, 144.67K)

How can they be with israel run MIG running the show. Everything Putin has done to date (Crimea, Ukraine, etc) is exactly what I would do if I were in his shoes protecting my country against kikery.

Dugin has become anti-Putin.

MIC

They always respond that way, its jew hatred or its anti-semetic, not "so is it true?".

I am offended that this image does not mention baby football.

Talk about being on point. Hes already destroyed his chances the minute he signed up with kikebart but given his popularity he didn't have much of a choice. Also wasn't a strong candidate to begin with.

You hope too much. Good things don't happen. Watch, this is just dog whistling to starving dogs.

God is evil, Creation is a Crime against the Created.

They will never let us leave. The kikes will nuke the world before that happens.

You hope too much.

Exactly.
hooktube.com/watch?v=-xAsa4g6RUU

get raped, cuck.

Only when good men sit idle

Attached: taym.png (950x1320, 1.25M)

that triple though.

i thought Putin had jews in the family
what the hell

How so?

Replace Russia with AIPAC

Trump will be reelected.

Attached: putin_theory.png (1178x663, 817.56K)

Uh, this is a fucking given.