Exclusive full screen or Windowed full screen?

Exclusive full screen or Windowed full screen?

Borderless window or bust.

Exclusive shit thread or normal shit thread?

Depending on how windows are drawn and whether or not you want maximum performance, go with exclusive/normal fullscreen over borderless fullscreen

Well, with anons like you bumping, yeah, I'd say this is just a regular thread.

for the alt tabbing?

I have transcended alt-tabbing after getting a dual monitor setup.

borderless window nearly every time unless there's a performance hit for some reason though that's rare nowadays.

fullscreen

Microsoft made it so all games on their Windows 10 store were borderless window, no support for exclusive and people complained about performance issues.

"People" always complain about performance on their barely viable toasters.

check'd (and bumped)

windowed 200x200

Fullscreen.

If playing old classic games, I play in the resolution they were meant to be played in (which is often 800x600).

Nothing triggers me more than seeing people play old games in 1920x1080 with retarded fov.

I only hate it when people play in stretched widescreen.
The most common culprits I see for this are people playing Max Payne and God Hand.

How?

My fucking friends

It is more like you fully embraced it.

Not that weird thing to do when game looks like shit.
I am looking at you Elona.

Humanity was a mistake.

I have dual monitors at 1440x768 or something like that. I prefer windowed fullscreen because I have at least 3 chat clients going and frequently need to reply, if it was fullscreen then i waste time with constant graphics device exclusivity being reset and risk of crashing certain games

where does it go from here guys?

Nuclear fire
hopefully

I've come here to post the same question.

Borderless, if you like input delay.

It's hard to find benchmarks on it but generally it seems games perform better windowed without vsync and alt entered to full screen over exclusive fullscreen with vsync.

Blizzard games are the only ones I know of with the borderless fullscreen option.

PC games are still made with a Windows XP mindset.

Exclusive is better for performance (on paper). Also borderless windowed is shit if you've got more than one screen since the mouse keeps going out of the window. You can solve it with third party applications but that's a hassle.

I've yet to play a game with borderless windowed mode that has this problem

I've had it happen repeatedly with games in borderless window and even some games in standard fullscreen. DMT solves it fairly easily by letting you bind a hotkey to lock a cursor to one screen but it's an annoyance.

Whatever fills up as much of the screen as possible while still letting me quickly and easily access the task bar.

I usually only play emulators in bordered settings cause fullscreen can fuck up the input and refresh can fuck with it.