Sh***ing spree get together thread

Sh***ing spree get together thread.
Post your state
Do you own guns or need supplies

Go home, Pajeet.

You're damn right this thread is part of a shilling spree. Hope your friends died at OKC.

whatcha doin there, FBInigger?

Missouri here, I have 2 shotguns and a colt 1911 semi.

Blacks first target will be Mexicans. They see Whitey as to much of a pushover and White dudes are great customers for their drugs as well as White Women who they can molest with impunity. White Women fear that any inkling of racism would doom their soul, so they make it a religious experience to appease Black Men.

My dude, you are really bad at this. You ever think about how hard your wife is getting railed while you fondle your pissant .40 S&W at the office daydreaming about being a hero?

Georgia here, no weapons but a molotov is pretty easy to make. Plus I have a car, it's easy to run people over.

Can I be in the screencap too, Mockingbird?

Diapers ready to go

Probably a journo baiting/fabricating material for a hit piece to distract away from the recent mess their narrative caused. The kikes fucked up on admitting globalists are themselves so recklessly.

Seems more like a glow in the dark trying to point and say see they are bad we should "Ruby Ridge" them all type thread.

Need supplies washington

True, but it's way too obvious. Usually FEDs are a bit better than this, as they'd immediately know swearing is allowed and have some basic understanding of imageboard culture. Nah, this is some weakly troll or journalist who really sucks at their job.

you arent allowed to be Georgian unless you own a gun. why dont you have one?

colon full and ready, time and place kansas

Got a stash of piss bottles. Of course I have a piss-thrower with it and miss bottle bazooka. Don’t fuck with me, we’re talking weapons of mass indianization

I'm poor.. It's not like you need one if the intent is to survive a race war anyways.

I have a car. I will drive away.

We have IDs here, you stupid nigger.

kek, i still got a couple people.

OP is glowing in the dark.

Kill yourself, you subhuman.

DID SOMEBODY SAY SHITTING SPREE?

lmfao. thanks for the laugh anyways

EBIN

It's all the same guy holy shit kek

check
my
dubs