Something strange is happening on 4chan

Something strange is happening on 4chan.
Browse the catalog on Holla Forums and Holla Forums,
Look at the topics,
Refresh 2 hours later,
You'll see what I mean.

Even if you've got some resentment towards them. It's too easy to post a link to like minded people. Even if it results in a ban, if you save 1 or 2 people from the hornets nest. It will of been worth it.
The topics on 4/pol/ are designed undermine it's users and soften their resolve.
4/b/ is also going through an unusual aswell all though i don't understand the end game.

This is redditchan, no one cares.

You must be new here.

post more

Get more people = new/cuck
idiot please kys

Dude, look at the pph, this place is a fucking joke. Jim and his inbred shit son killed it. Move on.

horse pussy

Pretty much this. Problem is, there's nowhere to move on to - which was probably the intent.

Unless you're gonna go back to literalcuckoldchan, you're not going to find another shitposting board which isn't demonstrating the same negative traits.

Dunno what you're talking about. That's clearly a purple-haired albino with a tasseled buttplug.

Quality over quantity you nigger. If I want to see retards using jokes from Reddit and sucking e-celeb cock, I'd go to 4chan.
sage goes in all fields

COINTELPRO resources are being focused there since it is the most popular.

Sadly it's worse now. It's not blatant off-topic posts anymore. It's soft repeating topics that casually sympathize with right wing ideologies. Meanwhile the posters themselves skew the views ever so slightly into accepting leftish views.

Just as reddit turns its nose up at 4chan, and 4chan sees them as useful idiots, and just as 4chan turns its nose up at us, there simply has to be a deeper, more secret political forum than here, that the decent posters have moved to or crosspost to. I don't know what it is and I don't want to.

Consider our board compromised, but as a useful buffer to the serious anons who simply cannot afford to get infiltrated. I honestly doubt 8/pol/ is the last bastion of anonymous politics - its just the most known one

Whoever they are, they're edgy teenage pretentious pricks.

There is a problem with the Zoroastrianism approach.

I don't think there's anything more underground than here that has more than 20 users

u a funny nigger

bug off, kike.

you have to go back

VPN range bans. Cleared out a lot of the savvy and combative posters.
And you'd have to be an idiot to post there without a proxy.

No shortage of shills though. They seem to get the red carpet treatment.

a proxy ain't going to save you buddy. All of the vpns are ran by glow-in darks. Ever wonder how vpns have free services?
You're even a bigger chump

How about no

this gets refered to repeately here
but i remember the days of the first exodus
the many posts of competing sites to migrate towards, the discussion, the cointelpro demonizing the good ones and finally the settling on here as the netword effect favors concentration of users
this has never been observed here, no exodus, no talk of back ups, even during the total cockup of the site there wasn't really anywhere else
the closests i ever saw was polish hatechan but that never got more than 20 pph
once in a while you get a good thread here with effort posting so the old users at least visit once in a while, but if there is still an untainted chan left in the clearnet i would like to know where

It seems like someone let in the filth from 4chan.
Is this the doing of the (((OP)))?

twitter tbh