Gun control passed in Florida

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-43352078

Florida passes gun control, raising the legal age to buy firearms.

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/7026/BillText/er/PDF
video.foxnews.com/v/5748768485001/?#sp=show-clips
archive.is/z7sXT
archive.is/ifbzS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. This is all 88D chess by the GOP to make it look like they're taking action on guns but are really just giving little more than a wink to the left. All of these new laws were ones supported by Trump, and he knows what he's doing. I'm going to just wait and see how this turns out before I pass judgement on it. Though I suspect it's another brilliant chess move for a red-blowout in the midterms.

Test

WEW, ARE WE TIRED OF WINNING YET?

TLDR for those who refuse to read:

Why should I care about a red blowout if Reps are going to sell my birthright for a bowl of soup?

You forgot Risk protection order from the local law enforcement agency, barring people from owning gun

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/7026/BillText/er/PDF

page 32

6. A description of the requirements for the surrender of all firearms and ammunition that the respondent owns, under subsection (7); and

7. The following statement:

“To the subject of this protection order: This order will last until the date noted above. If you have not done so already, you must surrender immediately to the (insert name of local law enforcement agency) all firearms and ammunition that you own in your custody, control, or possession and any license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued to you under s. 790.06, 930 Florida Statutes. You may not have in your custody or control, or purchase, possess, receive, or attempt to purchase or receive, a firearm or ammunition while this order is in effect. You have the right to request one hearing to vacate this order, starting after the date of the issuance of this order, and to request another hearing after every extension of the order, if any. You may seek the advice of an attorney as to any matter connected with this order.”

In 20 years:

"Well user, it seems you have a very mild case of autism detected by our (((psychologists))), we need to have a Risk protection order to take away your supplies that you spent twenty years accumulating of ammunition, AR-15's, handguns and all the firearms you possess."

OUR KAMERADEN DIDNT BLEED OUT BESIDE ONE ANOTHER FOR THIS.

I'm going to go meditate on my folk dying in the most brutal ways imaginable on the battlefield. Then I'll look at myself in the mirror for a while and contemplate how pathetic I am for knowing what I know and just laying down to let it all rot. I have nobody to relate to. I can't embrace solipsism either, the arguments are too weak. Nothing good is going to happen in this life for me. Those who deserve good things always die on the front. What an existence.

The 3 day wait is a huge loss. That will basically move all the gun dealers north of Daytona over the state line into Georgia. No one wants to wait 3 days and make 2 fucking trips to buy a gun.

Since gun sales have been tanking after Obama left, I would say this is something the NRA secretly wanted. Gun sales have jumped, especially in Florida, plus there is no way the age restrictions will survive the Supreme Court.

>1. The Second Amendment “guarantee[s] the individual right to possess and carry” firearms, and “elevates above all other interests the right of law-abiding, responsible citizens to use arms in defense of hearth and home.” District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, 635 (2008).

In the mean time, this is definitely a blow against "Gun Free Zones" by having armed teachers, which every one of the leftist kikes voted against. And, if it motivates the lazy boomers and other assorted normies to start caring more about who holds power, great. If they remain stupid and uncaring, so be it. I was always planning for a race war anyway.

you must be pretending to be retarded
surely you jest

sage
THEY DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

Holla Forums isn't news.com

still planning huh?

I was quoting protection order which is for 10 years until they extend it, they also have an temporary ex parte risk protection order in the bill which is for 12 months or less but the court could extend it.

Having trouble with the tense of "was?" English is always a problem when your first language is Hebraic.

isn't it concerning nobody but you picked up this is a shitpost? the absolute JUST

Trump wins again! This is just 4D chess to BTFO the libshits out in December! We are going to fill the house and senate with BASED republicans so we can push Trump's agenda forward. Its high time that we had gun control in this country.

R.I.P. Florida, (((Trump))) destroyed the state(Astroturf)

Don't shoot judges or state legislators please, anons.

any floridanons wanna weigh in here? ways to fight the bill? feelings and opinions on it?

Only if we run out of rope.

Raising the age to 21 is a clear second amendment violation. NRA is suing IIRC and it'll get struck down by the supreme court.

We need a shit list of people to vote out.

Probably need some million gun march onto the state capital, if the niggers and faggots can do it so can we.

with any luck, the drinking age will be lowered to 18 where it should be.

I doubt it. There is no amendment guaranteeing the right to drink booze.

Thats not that bad

Raising the age of buying rifles to 21 instead of 18, but arming teachers is a good trade off

I love the idea of arming teachers

Does the bill include all our boys out there fighting for Israel?

Can an 18-20 year old's stationed in Florida buy guns still?

FWIW, I just heard the same gun store that b& muslims is organizing a 5 mile open carry march on the 25th. They're gonna march to a nearby gun range, so it's technically legal.

Its shit and you glow.

Tbh, I'm sure this is only for SALE. 18yos can still OWN guns (semantics is what this law is down to it seems). So, even if federally it didn't stand (my some fuckin (((reason))) ) the wording will probably fuck them over long run. But of course, kikes will be kikes, so who knows.

thats implying that there is even law isn't a joke in this country, and that this reality is even real. I'm starting to think everything is just a distraction to keep us from fully realizing we are in some weird fucking dream prison of hell.

Wow, isn't it great that we waited for anti-gun legislation to actually pass before voicing opposition to BASED Trump on one specific issue?

1. The law is not that bad
2. Blame Florida's governor.
3. Calm down

=SURRENDER YOUR ARMS TO MAGA==
I LOVE MY ZIONIST PRESIDENT

faggot

Do you own or plan on buying bumpstocks? No you don't

I don’t know what to think. Im pissed this actually fucking passed. Im not happy with Trump right now. I can’t see why this was necessary.

good, nothing but fucking illegal spics/shitskins that even have the audacity to make english a second language down there so watch it turn into another chicago meanwhile in all the good ole boy states

COME AND TAKE EM JEW BITCHES

Fuck florida nothing but boomer snowbirds/shitskins and jews which will be easy enough to take after shtf and they all start starving to death,weak.afraid and powerless to do anything about being purgged from white land when all there fighting age males already can't own guns.

Theoretically liquor licenses violate your freedom of assembly if you're of the age of majority.

I wanted to post the animated gif of Bugs Bunny sawing Florida off the map, but I don't have it here.

Isn't guns under the age of 18 also "gun control?"

Yes, any age restriction is arbitrary and un-American.

It will be challenged after elections and deemed unconstitutional. Removed in 1-2 years.

Lefties lose a talking point.

It's Florida gun supply correct?
Because I'm not seeing anything on their site, really would like to have something for any Florida anons on /k/ that might be able to add numbers to this.

well,
that's a sucker punch to the gonads

It's fuckin bullshit this false flag led to this. Fl user here, pissed I could do nothing to stop this.

This is going to encourage more false flags.

Other threads mentioned that lots of people did web searches for crisis actor. If they pull this shit again, a lot more people will be watching. Might even get a better response time than the amazing 47 minutes here.

Any other Floridanons here? DeSantis is against the restrictions, so be sure to vote for him. video.foxnews.com/v/5748768485001/?#sp=show-clips It would be nice to retract all of these unconstitutional laws once the cuckservatives are done virtue signaling and have to go back to being pro-second amendment.

These kikes are really playing with fire and exposing themselves, they just don't get …

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Americans along with the entire fucking world is tired of their infringement. It is really quit simple to stop them yet involes a short amount of pain to avoid a slow death,End their monetary control as their religous angle is waning.

Andrew Jackson time TRUMP?

END THE FED FIAT CURRENCY

Register AIPAC as foreign lobbyist

NO DUAL CITIZENSHIP

GASS THE KIKES,RACE WAR NOW

Taking the b8 because nigger you are fucking retarded. Never forget the slippery slope is real. You have to constantly attack and never give your enemy ground because if you do, they will take that ground and with it build Greater Israel you faggot. Fuck this place sucks.

oh shit you're right
nice dubs too

for real, I've been listening to the SIEGE audiobook and I'm starting to realize what it means to feel revolution in your heart and spirit

i bet dude. bet youre also delusional enough to believe youll be alive at the end of it to walk through the wheat field with your pure waifu. ask me if i care about anything but going to sleep forever. im close and it wont be self inflicted. you put me here, you can take me out.

ow the edge

Shill, is this beaner you? May I suggest suicide?

try going to the beginning of that dialogue again and see if you can spot the fbi faggot unless ofc he is you buddy then well you can give each other reach arounds

night kamerads

FLORIDA PASSED IT NOW SEE IF THE OTHER STATES DON'T FALSE FLAG A SHOOTING TO TAKE AWAY MUH GUNS AND IMPORT 3RD WORLD TRASH TO (((DIVERSIFY))) US ALL FUCK THIS GAY ASS SLIPPERY SLOPE OF A WORLD

IF YOU HAVEN'T Figured IT OUT YET THE JEWS DID THIS 🦉

people on Holla Forums unironically still defending Jewald trump

This is nothing more than deep state niggers calling one of Trump's many bluffs. We'll see how long this is allowed to play out in Florida.

It's not a bill of needs, faggot. What next, you don't NEED 30 round mags.

Shut the fuck up retard, what part of slippery slope do you not understand you fucking dipshit? Act or die.

Where in the headline did it say Trump signed the bill you f ing retard?

Nice quality OP–definitely not a faggot or anything.

How many times do I have to explain to you retards that it's not about the stocks? Banning something because it makes guns shoot too fast gives the gun grabbers carte blanche to ban whatever the fuck they want right up to and including semi-autos. That's ignoring the fact that any kind of ban is totally fucking unconstitutional in the first place. Fuck you and fuck this moronic fudd attitude of LOL WUTEVER U DUN NEED DAT ANYWAY. People like you are the reason we keep getting these bullshit (((compromises))) shoved down our throats.

I'd argue it is.

1. You need to be able to voice corruption, oppression, ideas etc.
2. You need to be able to forcefully protect yourself and your nation.
3. You need to be able to tell a soldier to not squat on your property.
4. You need to be able to have privacy and not have people rifling though your things because "you have nothing to hide".
5. You need to be able to not be put in double jeopardy, testify against yourself or have your shit seized "just because" and if there is a situation where they need your property they have to pay you for it.
6. You need to be able to defend yourself in a courtroom.
7. You need to be able to do the 2 aforementioned things (the 7th is fucking redundant).
8. You need to not be getting fucked in the ass by bail, fines, or because you missed the trash can not sent to death row or tortured because you littered.
9. You need to be able to have more constitutional protections even if they aren't specifically mentioned because people that think like (((them))) with see an "omission" and think that allows them to fuck people over.
10. You need to both have the constitution apply in all states of the Union while still permitting states the ability to make their own laws and decisions on smaller matters.

Suck a dick Jew lover

It's perfectly reasonable to keep guns away from highly emotive teenagers.

So basically it just fucks with regular people to appease kikes who will ask for more, got it.

Fuck right on off, ya cunt. I was too flabbergasted by that news I just posted it.

Reported for being a kike shill.

You took the words out of my mouth (head) here. In the same boat, what a truly sad and depressing existence life currently is.

Face the fact: The only reason there would be for Holla Forums to be against this is because most of the people here wouldn't be able to buy guns if they raised the age to 21. Otherwise, it's perfectly reasonable to let teenagers grow a little more before allowing them to buy guns.(shall not be infringed, kike)

Implying that I'll ever vote again. Let alone for the GOP. Fooled me once Schlomo, not again.

You should kill yourself.

Way to play into (((their))) hands duffus. Vote kids, even if it changes little, it still has more of an effect than sitting on your neet ass at home sulking.

Yes, very tired.

archive.is/z7sXT

THE 8 YEAR ASSAULT ON THE 2ND AMENDMENT HAS ENDED!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Fuck donald trump and his gaggle of kikes.

You can go right ahead, I've just determined it to be a waste of time. Not like my one vote is going to move any needle or sway any election. I guess the real repercussion is the fact that I'm not going to give enough of a shit to influence others how to vote. Though, it's not like elections are decided in the "ballot box" anyways.

Yup.

Based on how things have been going, NFA will probably be repealed before the first term is up.

So, adding a devise that still operates the gun in semi-automatic fashion only faster. There's no way that could be used against anything that makes a rifle cycle faster; not drop-in triggers, different buffer weights, lightweight bcg's. Sessions decided not to recuse himself from something to do this shit.

Exactly, there's really no good way to craft this bullshit so that it can''t be used to go after everything else (which is probably intentional).

It will probably be as fucking terrible as the Floriduh law that was just signed. I'm not even talking about the "intent" of the law, which sucked, I mean it was just really 'bad law'.

Hmm, interesting point, Chaim.
or. . .
Maybe 18-year-olds' rights aren't subject to being suspended at the whim of media-serving kike politicians. Maybe all American adults have inalienable rights, and your Semitic fetish for oppressing us is not welcome and won't survive a court battle?

No biggie. The process is the punishment, after all. This will at least cost pro-freedom tpyes tens of thousands of shekels to fight all the way up to the freshly right-wing Supreme Court, huh?

Reported again.

I am so sick of this shit. We supported Trump because we thought he would do things that would directly or indirectly help the white race in this country or in general. He is not doing that, so why the fuck should we still support him? I never supported Trump 'the person', I supported Trump 'the movement'! If 'the movement' doesn't lead to any de facto pro-white or right-wing policies, or at least prevent anti-white or left-wing policies, then it's not worth a damn. Fuck this cult of personality sentiment and fuck the mods for turning this board into r/The_Donald. I could see banning anti-Trump shit during the election cycle or starting in like 2020 when there will be another election soon, but now it is the middle of his term which is a perfectly acceptable time to be critical of his actions.

Gun control is literally the most harmful agenda for the white race in this country; "muh free speech" and "muh guns" are all we have. We are barely a majority of the population at this point; the only advantage that white Americans have over the other races in this land have at this point is a monopoly over physical force due to the white population being extremely well-armed and well-trained and occupying the bulk of the territory, especially strategic agricultural regions. The two main reasons we wanted Trump were because he would potentially reduce the amount of non-whites entering the country and potentially remove non-whites from the country; and because he would potentially protect our precious 2A. He has cucked out on protecting 2A, and you can say I'm a kike shill for saying that because a few days later after he went on a rapid gun control rampage while Feinstein creamed her diaper, he spoke to Negotiate Rights Away who said "oh but he doesn't support gun control tho". Then multiple states- Minnesota, Florida (what else, Oregon? Maybe more?)- passed gun control measures. Yes, Trump himself did not sign those bills, but he explicitly advocated for the specific gun control measures that they contained- age 21, bump stock, red flag, mental health, background check, etc. I am not going to support him after that, either he betrayed us or more likely he has been a Zionist puppet the whole time. You can believe what you want, but I'm done, going anti-2A to an American should be like burning the Quran to a Moslem.

kill yourself

every white person should be able to buy whatever the fuck weapons they want and carry them wherever the fuck they want

it doesnt undo all the good stuff he's done so far, but I don't think a single person here isn't pissed about it

Same.
I'm sick of people defending this shit.
At this point I just want to stop thinking about AR's and stuff for a while and just buy some fudd stuff like a Garand and a single action army since I can't take the constant panic.

I'mma need a source on that, for my Floridian friends, who're right fucking pissed about this, they might not know about it

Why the fuck isn't it? It's, at the latest, 18 in literally everywhere else that matters

That's funny Republicans are banning bump stocks. You can simulate full auto fire like with a bump stock without even using a bump stock. All you need is a light trigger and ride the recoil like with a bump stock. A bump stock makes doing that a little easier but you can do it without one.

They consider a string a machinegun, user. It's only a matter of a time before they add anything that can fasten the action, as Sessions is apparently doing so.

Judas.
There we have it.
Ban on self loaders and detachable magazines within 4 years.

Maybe if I post this again it will help someone somewhere realize you're right.

Attached: gun rights cake.png (750x3200, 204.12K)

Would literally destroy competitive shooting. That means that the triggers competitors use in the Olympics would be illegal. I guess light triggers do technically increase the rate of fire due to physics because there's less weight required on the trigger before it fires. There's no practical way to measure that though outside of physics calculations, we're talking milliseconds.

They can arbitrarily claim anything over x is now a machinegun.
that's the best case scenario if they decide to go easy

I'm sure they care about competitive shooters when the goal is disarm civilians. No they'll just try to fucking ban semi-auto from civilian ownership because they can be "converted" to higher rate of fire with any means,
It's not hard to fucking see here. An ar-15 with a bumpstock is still functionally semi-automatic. They'll classifying a semi-auto a machine gun because of a fucking plastic part that uses recoil and inertia.

*they're, not they'll

They won't do it that quick.
It'll be slow, first it's bump stocks,binaries and cranks, then lighter triggers etc etc until they got the numbers on their side to do an outright ban.

(checked)
Oh, I agree. They'll keep chipping at it, keep expanding what acceptable to own.
The point is the groundwork for a semi-auto ban is here, for all to see.

Just bite your hand and admit you were wrong from day 1.
>has a (((based))) cabinet full of jews, and ex-banker jews
You all fell for the most retarded meme.

Vote with bullets.

I never supported Trump at any point. I got banned all the time during the election for making posts here against Trump and after the election still kept getting banned.

You should have listened from the beginning. It seems Holla Forums is finally waking up to the Trump problem but three years of effort and energy were wasted on him. That's three years of shilling for Trump that you'll never get back.

In three years we could have used that energy instead to build a revolutionary vanguard. I've pretty given up hope for the white race now when people that consider themselves white nationalists or whatever can get tricked by some shabbos goy that does weak a dog whistle every now and then.

I'm not worried. Comey and his type will protect me from the growing mass of subhumans fired by McDonalds and Walmart with nowhere to go.

Attached: baboon riots.png (590x421, 485.9K)

Or maybe you're wrong, and a national socialist government wouldn't care for what the constitution says? Look, child. Just wait until you're 21 before getting a gun. I know teenagers don't have much patience but you have a long life ahead of yourself, especially if adults make sure you don't do dumb stuff.

Hopefully Trump picks judges that are loyal to him.

The jew enacted the bill.

Enjoy your ban for ban evasion. Enjoy your ban for hating Trump. Enjoy your ban for blackpilling. Nothing you said is in any way real or legitimate.

No capitulation, work harder. He's no goy m8, watch the wailing wall vidro, his crooked nose is visible.
If he was a goy his kids wouldn't be half as grotesque as they are.

Reagan signed the Minimum Drinking Age Act in 1984

I'm not an American so my opinion doesn't mean much but seeing it from Europe, America always seemed the most likely place for a white revolution to start. You have a strong gun culture, are very pro-free speech which ensures that this kind of message gets spread quickly. The Jews pretty much shit on you constantly sending your young ones to their wars, which they don't do to the same scale here.
Trump's purpose might have been to release the pressure and to keep the goyim voting, which means that they are desperate.
I doubt that Hillary would have been able to pull gun grabbing measures and mass immigration for long without a revolution. However, if that scenario wouldn't become reality, I believe you are still better with Trump. But that only got you some time.

Lmao what mental gymnastics is /ptg/ and co doing to justify this one?

really.

Oh ye of little faith

I ALSO HATE TRUMP AND ANYONE THAT DOESN'T HATE HIM FELLOW PAISANO.

HERE IS WHY MI AMIGO ANONIMO:

SI AMIGO, LET'S KEEP BASHING TRUMP AND HIS ANTI-DEPORTATION SENTIMENT.

REMEMBER, GOD EMPEROR IS A MYTH AND NOT SOMETHING THE (((LA RAZA))) FEARS

I HATE TRUMP AND THE PERSONAS IN THAT THREAD:

WHO CARES IF TRUMP ACTUALLY TURNED THE CONVERSATION AROUND FROM GUN RESTRICTION TO GUN PROTECTION TO THE POINT THAT THE NEWS QUICKLY WENT SILENT, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HE ISN'T CARRYING A AK-47 AROUND

t. kike

Hola Luis

Kill yourself.

AY DIOS MIO AMIGOS

IM KILLARY NOW

como estas Julian?

dubs confirms!
I'm a diaper missile now.

FUCC. BRUMFFF. FELLOW NAZI. AMIGOS.

Attached: 5hrzbiz2nsez-1.png (640x400 1.34 KB, 8.93K)

HOLA SENOR

IM. A. RUBIO. CRUZ. MISSILE. NOW.

COLUMBA 206. 4. LA RAZA

I also hate trump, you see?

esssee

SIMON

ESSSEE

hey, pedro

I thought we agreed to do our anti-trump shilling later. we were supposed to get sympathy from Holla Forumsacks by linking to this thread we wanted shut down

Oh look the retards come out of the woodwork. Don't you guys have a based reddit thread to be posting in?

I fucking hate drumpfth!!!!

BECAUSE OF HIM E HAVE THREADS LIKE THIS:

que haces?

Take your meds you fucking spastic jesus christ.

SIMON FELLOW NAZI.

GORDA OPRA NEGRA 2020

I also hate trumpth

we need to change this board narrative into español!!

Don't you mean "Jesucristo"?

you tell him, life partner!

MITCH MCCAIN 2020 MI NAZI AMIGOS

I fucking hate droompthe, because of him we have threads like this:

By the (((la raza)))'s sake, NO VAYAS ALLI!!!

GASOLINAAA

yo odio a trumpthe, we need to impeeeech him mi paisano!!

por que trumpd es presidente, we have threads like this:

we need to dosomething fellow anon111

diez/diez

good point amigo

adios threaf

So the new narrative is that only spics care about the second amendment?

I thought it was if you care about the second amendment not being shit on you're a spic lover.
Pretty pathetic bots though.

It's funny that trump supporters keep claiming anyone that even remotely disagrees with this shit is a paid shill, yet also spam shit like that above.

I still support Trump overall
but no I don't support this shit and am pissed
THIS IS NOT GOOD CHESS

1/3 of Puerto Rico resides in Florida after the hurricane relief effort was (((sabotaged))). Between that and felon voting it was already over.
Rick Scott could've stood tall for his people on the way out, but instead he chose to disarmed the military-aged whites in his state while the savages pour in.

You better not be serious, nigger.

Jorge is that you

Yeah, so I guess this is a very harsh reminder that there is no political solution. Gun control is one of my top issues, and I assumed with Trump and his new supreme court we'd be safe from it. However, our political system is designed for the purpose of achieving white genocide… of course the kikes who want us dead will ban guns to disarm whites. Not really sure what to do, but I guess it's back to prepping for the collapse.

I know what you really mean.

Attached: ytfviyt.jpg (1280x720, 56.25K)

Attached: 94331d15060befde075cadbdbaebd8a5c8412d821b2c78a9ee161651ae626b45.jpg (780x700, 55.68K)

Yeah so if the mods could not continually fail to sticky the disarmament of the white race in it's last somewhat free stronghold, that'd be great.

Attached: download (10).jpeg (284x178, 8.37K)

I hope you're right. The law is flagrantly unconstitutional, but the Supreme Court can do whatever it wants. They gave Blacks property rights over White children and found rights to abortion and homosexual marriage in there.

Yeah, makes me suspicious that we've been compromised..

bump

Trump to propose arming school staff, RAISING GUN PURCHASE AGE
archive.is/ifbzS

very (((kosher))) how he spins disarming Gen Z as "school safety"

cheeky

And this is what happens when the left actually memes: they do so in real life, however.

What will you do to stop them? Post more memes here lel

The Federal Supreme Court doesn't hear firearms cases, ever.

Kys

1. You’re retarded.
2. You’re not even TRYING to hide your disingenuous shilling.

Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
The key to dancing is to be beautiful.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
883780 regards, THE /FRINGE/ COMMUNITY lololol

quit bumping ancient threads, (((friendo)))
this is about Emma, isn't it?