BROUZOUF TIME NIGGAS
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0OlIN1hbU
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I suck at the game.
The menus are too fucking cumbersome to naviagte

I want to make memes for this game, how do i do that. Also, can i punch things really hard in this game?

No, but you can get a giant hammer that fucks shit up if you grind for 10 million years to GET THE FUCKING RESEARCH ITEM

Don't tell me you're trying to use abilities from the action page instead from the cutshorts wheel?

I actually really want to get into EYE soon, but I'm afraid that it's gonna be like the previous two. Not bad games, just ones that I can't seem to get into right now.

E.Y.E. is probably even harder to get into than either of those two games.
It's got a very slow start and requires a fair amount of grinding.
I've played the game for 100 hours and still haven't gotten every research item HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET THE REST OF THESE ITEMS, I CAN'T FUCKING FIND THEM

S6000 or Bearkiller, I run with both
Sprint+RMB=highfive of doom
Dragon, I'm a fucking psionic cyber ninja with this shit
Sound Triangulator+Cyber legs=Map clearing machine of death
Fed Spec ops
How can you not like that nigguh you convince to kill himself by stepping into that laser?

It's random. No really, it is. Everytime you pick a briefcase, it rolls the dice and you get something. With the later one's being rare as fuck.
With 100 hours in, I advise two routes:
Fuck it, there's a map that showers you with research briefcases. stand in it. Might take 10 minutes to actually roll the right one.
Yes, it's that rare.
Neat map to grind. Music can be costumized, and gives out 10 or so briefcases for every wave you survive. It's relatively grindy though. I wish they did something like sermons on other maps.

Is it still not possible to play this without being a good goyim? Something about the saves being connected to steam.

I pirated using the R G Mechanics crack. Works a charm, but no online, as that's directly tied to Steam.

My favorite PSI is the game's plot.

If you like Serious Sam's gameplay or Pathologic/Killer 7's plot, this will be your GOAT.

Keep in mind that this game remains fun with just basic weapons and progression. Outside of scrounging up the research/cybertech costs which rocket this game from "good FPS" to "Microsoft Flight Simulator", the most fun weapons are free from the start, and it's not super stat-dependent outside of weapon unlocks.

Also, both the hammer and assault cannon are shit-tier, the last being quasi-good on the temple map and nothing else. Unless you get those researches with a farm map and put in no effort, they're a waste. Streumonic complimentary and fatal wound farming are where it's at.

Isn't Sermons a custom map, though?
I never liked playing custom maps, it felt too much like cheating.

Yeah.
It's not that much of a cheat.
You get a button you push, bunch of demons pop out and you gotta kill them all.
If you win, you're rewarded with 10 briefcases.
I can't map for shit, or I'd make a map about raiding some research lab with 20 briefcases in a strongroom somewhere for instance.

so this is what being a casual is like.

It's horrible

SERVER FUCKING WHEN?!

FrEYEday night
We be playing shrek when you guys get a server for me.

Oops. Server crashed at some unknown point, and I never got around to setting up an auto-restart script. I'll do that later, but the server is back up.

Name is, as always, Jinteki Industries. Probably won't be able to play tonight, unfortunately.

When there's a lot of people I'll start the shrek party.

Spiculum Ovum. Nothing can escape my long range traps, even me
Spiculum Ovum. The splash damage is worth it
New Eden. Nice and big, and easy to make waves in
Alchemy. Recycle dead guys into health
Stealth. It's good in a pinch, and to look around corners, but I tend not to use it
Feds. There's lots of them to blow up.
Rimanah. Really hard to beat with the SO, but you can cheese him with grenades so it's OK.

And for you guys trying to get into the game:
Do this with the Sulfatum to close gaps, beacuse it's a fuckhuge minigun
Heavy armour, medkit, black crow. Have those at least
Depezador, BOSCO and Sulfatum are great choices for beginner weapons
Move on to other things once you get used to it
The Betty Boom is shit
No really, it's shit
The S6000 is a sniper LMG. The Spiculum Ovum is a grenade launcher with the range of a sniper rifle. The Sulfatum has a scope. The BOSCO is great for crowd control despite being a sniper. The Depezador has range like a real shotgun.
The red pistols are dual wielded, and can be pretty good when used alone
Have the red guns and the Wakawhatever/Damocles and one of the weapon slots lets you gunblade
You can do the same with the Bear Killer, but only with the Wakawhatever

Oh fuck, I thought that just was a neat animation and never realized it was doing something

You can block with guns too?! The fuck?

Server?

bigger guns like the Sulfatum let you block more bullets when you are sprinting

bump

Shit the game just got deeper for me, and I've finished it several times

Default melee weapon is a katana, you can also equip dual katanas, a sword that causes enemies to explode or an extremely fucking expensive hammer that is underwhelming in terms of appearance but hits hard enough to kill you along with the enemy. Oh yeah and with enough PSI you can throw large objects, eventually also cars.

DEATHWING FRIDAY

Damocles
DAMOCLES
CC_PURGE
Teleport frags
EYE vision
Jians, their legs are like crunchy butter.
Dutch is a pretty cool guy.

I thought you just switched it off.
Nice.

What happens after I beat it once? Do I have to beat it again?

yes

Beat it two more times with different endings to get the real ending. Then discover that the real ending is that Mr Jian's Wild Ride never ends.

You now have to get the other two gates. Fed ending gives you substitution gate, Rimmanah ending gives hypnotic gate and Mentor ending gives triangulation gate. If you can't find the Fed ending then look in the place where you find the self-aware scrab on Mars, there will be a door in the area that you can hack to find a friendly Fed. Once you get all three, you will see an area open up in the cave at the start of the game.

I never got past level three I think, where you're attacked by swarms of monsters in the sewer while some hacker is doing something. Always wiped out even while trying different tactics, and sometimes the NPCs just become hostile to me in the middle to boot.

But if there's something I liked enough about the game to pick it up one sunny day for a do-over, it's both that your armor seems to have WEIGHT, when you jump down from a building the fucking sound and impact it makes, these guys really knew their sound design. I also love the fucking electro-explosion sword, is it possible to beat the whole game with only that sword, if yes then I'll do it. It just sounds and feels so fucking good, possibly the most enjoyable weapon in any game I've played.

Technically.
There's one enemy you won't be able to kill, the airships. Other than that you can kill basically every enemy with a sword.

Not only is it possible to beat the game with only the sword but it is also technically possible to beat the game with only five kills, all of which are enemies you can hit with your sword. But in general if you want to beat it with the sword then you are either going to have to be very careful in areas with gunships or you are going to have to take something with armor-piercing rounds to take them out while you happily slaughter everyone on the ground.

bump

Can you guys remind me what was the to go gene selection?

whichever one gives both High penalties and high bonuses. Grab it every time and just keep rerolling

(impressive, very nice)
Ok, thanks, last time i played was 2 years ago so i was only bound to forget.

Fuck the cycles of guilt, I'm trapped in the cycles of research.

Best loadout right here.

Are there any custom maps available for EYE?

Yeah, Sermons 3, which would also solve problem

Fucking Jians.

You can make the loadout a lot lighter, too. One scrab and no grenades.

well there is sermons 3 which is useful for grinding but not much fun.
there is also sector 7 which is not nearly as well known but is damn fun.
though I think there is one bug where if you die it might set your cyber implants to 1 for the duration of the mission.
This combined with the sprawling design and the high amount of spawn points and battle turrets make the map quite challenging if you are careless, but the reward bounty brouzoufs for beating it are amazing, as are the brouzoufs you'll get from mowing down all the feds and looters.
You can download it from the E.Y.E. website.

Just downloaded Sector 7, but now I can't find the Slaver Scum Piggy Killer.

What is the best psi ability and why is it Dragon?

because it makes melee characters playable without having to heal every 20 seconds since you can avoid having to run into enemy gunfire all the time before you can even get close to anything, in no thanks to the large open level design

Thanks to this thread I think I'm finally appreciating EYE on my third attempt. I previously never considered grinding and the comparisons to serious sam are incredibly apt

I told you not to make shiggy diggys.

What an absolute fucking waste of stats and unfulfilled potential with the melee damage you get, not to mention how much of a crutch that combination is. Just take light armor and agility so you can go fast instead of picking heavy and strength so you can go slightly less slowly.

I thought Jians didn't know what half their armory did, but this is ridiculous. Do you even Secreta, you ugly rasta dreadlock warrior?

how does he keep his energy so high?

what happens when you run our of resurrectors? There are some missions where 1hit kill enemies make it very hard (see mars)

My systems don't go offline unless there's an extended power outage or I need to do hardware maintenance on something that's not hot-swappable.

Power converter. Once you max it, it takes off about 5% health for half your energy bar.

You get booted back to the dream and generally start the level over.

so resurrectors do not cause a loss of stats or anything? i always play really carefulbecause of this concern

Losing stats is a chance every time you lose all your health. It'll say something like internal haemorrhage. Don't worry about that, stats don't matter that much and you can get the lost stats back at the end.
Also some people deliberately unstat themselves to fix themselves at the endgame. Later on you have to put multiple points into a skill to level it up by one point, and that bypasses it.

You can randomly lose stats on death, but the game will tell you what you lost under "fatal wounds" in your player summary. It's generally not a big deal and later research will get you the points back and prevent the wounds from hapening again. If you want to grind, these penalties can be handy once stats start costing multiple points. Unless you're spamming the shit out of gates, it's not that bad, but you can keep your karma high if you want a lower chance of fatal wounds.

How do you guys even use light armor? On ghost difficulty I sometimes get one shot even when wearing heavy.

Ah fuck, for some reason I saw that as Sulfatum. Still though, going full strength is pleb as fuck.

That is why you use it on Ghost difficulty, heavy armor no longer works as a crutch because headshots are pretty damn lethal on Ghost. Instead of tanking every single thing thrown at you, you are now forced to actually advance and take cover if you don't want to get overwhelmed in places like New Eden.

read that as

You load up with Excidium and an HS-10, max cyberlegs, and every twelve kills, another player can call you in to do a strafing run.

it could be better

I always played really careful because any time I got into a combat situation I got really bad lag. I need a new computer.

I hate the hacking, it really irks me

Why is light armor so fucking useless even with high endurance?

Because it is made for going fast, not for taking grenades to the face. The reason to take endurance while on light armor is so you can have more stamina and continue going fast.

You're just shit, mate.

>"Hey wanna join the feds?"
>Suddenly achievement change of mind
Oh.

I never beat this game and I had it for a few years now

Last time I played eye it was a year ago and I never got past mars because I botched the conversation with that faggot at the antenna at the last second and the "just use this hack rotation to always win" didnt work for me. Went back to play again from scratch a while ago and finished the game getting the hypnotic gate. What the fuck does it do and where the fuck are all the other things on mars, I was only able to find the skeltal npc and kill some npcs in his name.

LOOKS LIKE THE SERVER CAN'T ESCAPE ITS CYCLES OF CRASHES

One of the endings you get by siding with the feds. Another one you get by joining your mentor. The last one I think is by going against him.
But the thing is what you really need is to obtain the three gates, and there are sometimes multiple ways of going for one. One's given to you by a Carnophage, one by your mentor after killing him, but I can't remember how to get the last one. If I recall correctly, there's a looter somewhere in the hideout during the meeting with all the big shots of the Secreta that gives you one.

You just found one of the endings, m8

I fucking love E.Y.E.

When all roads will lead to heaven, I shall take the path of the righteous and slay those who oppose KEK.

You never can escape your cycles of guilt

Just when I thought I was starting to understand I dont understand.

Go to the properties of the game in steam, then set launch options, add the following: -novid -window -noborder

It's a shame you can't purge the Feds AND the Jians for maximal removal

m80…

Brought it back up this morning. Dunno if I'll be around for FrEYEday, but bitch in the thread and I'll hopefully see it.

KILL ALL THE FEDS
(AND THE JIANS)

Can you actually keep Gunther alive?

Server's up. Anyone want to jump on?

Eye was a cool game. I wish the devs had more money behind it so they could have made more of it.

Its been a long time, but I remember a heavy machine gun I favored and one of the endgame powers that absolutely wrecked shit.

Yes, it is simply that most people don't manage to do it on their first try. Same goes to keeping Dutch alive.

Streumon stated that they are planning on making the sequel to EYE similar to SWAT 4, with you playing as the feds, after they are done with Deathwing.

wew

dzięki, kurwa

So basically instead of playing an overly aggressive cultist you play as an overly aggressive cop? Noice.

Server just died.

I'm okay with that.

After the burning I got from MGSV? Hardly. I'm still keeping an eye on it, and it certainly seems to be shaping up better than Survive, though that's not saying much.

Good taste.
Leveva best dykefu after the questline.

Protip: Your rank gained AND lost is based on your role-specific performance. The hero stats on the right hand side - as a tank, you'll always get the most damage blocked, which counts as a 'gold' when it tallies your ranking.
So even if you lose, a lot of damage blocked will mean less rank lost.

Healers and tanks always power through ranks this way.

Hm, that's a good question.

FUCK METASTREUM AND MINOS

Quite right.

if someone claims that this game is good i will personally kill that person

This game is good

Because everyone wish they were Toby

This game is good

Shatter, the soundtrack is incredible.

Claiming E5

I'm not talking the AvP games though.

I'm talking about Predator: Concrete Jungle.

I'm talking about the map where you specifically purge jians
it's called purge

So is Psi and Agility the ultimate build?

What is the best game in this series?

but what you're doing is the exact definition of manchild behavior

Minos isn't a hard map, user.

PSI+AGL is pretty good, yeah.
I'd recommend putting at least a few points into endurance, though.

I've always gone with accuracy, though im starting to doubt if it's even worth it.

Accuracy really isn't worth it, the increased weapon damage doesn't help that much. Just get those aiming cyber upgrades.

The HS010: for when you absolutely positively have to kill every mother federal in the room.

Gear is quite expensive.

My main concern is which stats are worth it and which stats are not, because after "finishing" the game with various characters, I just still can't really decide which stats are worth it.

It depends what kinda character you're playing as.
STR is worthless if you're going for a gun and/or PSI character, ACC is worthless if you're going for a melee and/or PSI character and PSI is worthless if you're going for a gun and/or melee character.
Mental B. is always useless.

Because that's the thing, they're all worth it. They all help make you more broken by the end, as they should.
It's just a matter of how you prefer maiming shit.

Then it's best to be Gray Master tbh fam

where the fuck is the last portal in the fucking mars(?) map where cyberdemons lurk in the fucking same area why the actual fuck and why IS THIS MAP SO FUCKING HUGE

The first two that came to my mind as well. Good show my chaps.

It's right in the middle of the ruins. You can spot them from the bridge that leads out of the looters' den.

Just max the shit out of everything. The only real dud is mental balance. Hacking and medicine are also kinda secondary, but worth rounding out for fucking around.

So, the commander tricked me ALL ALONG? and then i went full hotline miami?

Did he trick you? Or were you being tricked since the beginning?

Have you been paying attention?

You only played it once? Have you come to accept your guilt?

Reminder to join The Skeleton King's Army of the Dead.

We know that's you Skeleton King. We won't fall for your tricks.

Finish the other two endings and see the light

To be fair, maxing cyberlegs takes a shitload of time due to the fact that reserach limits the maximum level of all your augmentations and due to cyberlegs being the most expensive of them all.

are there any methods for fast brozouf other than Minos grind?

Pick up a Bear Killer or a TRK and fuck up Deus ex's and Interceptors alike on Noctis.

Anybody down to play?
steamcommunity.com/id/meatfucker

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

What difficulty and AI setting makes this fun? I played on the highest difficulty setting, like any man should, and enemies would instantly spot me from any distance, constantly respawn and shoot me from 10 miles away. Some of them had shitty guns which did no damage to my heavy armor but BAM they eventually headshot or crit or something and I die with full health. Is this game really good? Have I been tricked?

FAST

just put the difficulty to "chicken"

I just play on normal, and turn down the enemy spawning whenever it's being a huge cunt when you just want to hack or use the armory

What.

I came to this magical land in search of video games. I will play this one.

Is there any kind of community patches or shit like that that I'll need? I've never played this before.
Is singleplayer or coop a best? Can I play coop with pirated? Also, give me extra tips. I lightly browsed the thread so I think I have a few good ideas.

Does anyone have the broken legs posts?
That guy was pretty funny.

Orbital bombardment.

Some of them. His spergout actually (indirectly) made me give the game a second chance and enjoy it.

Turn the fuck around then, lol. Why do some faggots get so butthurt about people liking a game that they don't like?

Video games are approaching.

Play offline, co-op is only viable if you bought it
Hacking is daunting at first, so I would ignore it for the first fww play throughs and just brute force your way through the game.
also buy the medical syringe asap, its a necessity

Woah woah, how do I save my nigga Dutch? Keeping him alive through Monolith is easy, but he seems like he's supposed to die on Mars. I tried my fucking hardest to keep his dumb ass alive, but no matter how long he lives he patrols between two exposed points until killed. What do I have to do to get him to take fucking cover?

He meant Dutch at the monolith, Dutch at Mars is supposed to die, no matter what.

Well that's a relief to have confirmed, I spent like 20 minutes defending him on Mars and concluded that he was suicidal

>nearly die in the ensuing fight because all I brought was an HS10 and medkit gotta get that 30% speed malus

It helps prevent chucklefucks like me from hacking you in mulitplayer

Removing Jian is its own reward

there's a pretty big difference between Ghost and Master difficulty or whatever the second hardest is called. If that's still too tough just play on normal for a while. There's some enemies that are always going to one shot you and you're just going to have to avoid/down them as fast as possible/get lucky and on higher difficulties that also applies to random humans who want to headshot you.

Fuck it, I just can't get into the game. I've tried it several times before. The fact that enemies aren't part of the level design and they just respawn in the distance, instantly spot you and run towards you like retards is immensely off-putting.

Turn on stealth difficulty. Slightly better.

the HS10, set to BRRRRRRRRRRT
damocles
Eden for waves and atmosphere, the map when you side with mentor is pretty nice too
either trigate or dragon
legs
space cheeki breeki

Tomorrow is when Streum's new game releases BTW

Hardest difficulty ensures that the heavy armour isn't a crutch by making you vulnerable to headshots. Enemies spotting you from a huge distance is a thing in all difficulties and the distance can be reduced but even then it is still pretty large, and this is for all difficulties. The constant respawning is kinda the point, you play on Invasion for maximum brouzouf since otherwise you would kill shit way too fast and then just start walking through empty levels to your objective. If you play highest difficulty then always take light armour for speed.

The armory is fuckhuge and most of the time it is in a spot where you can either hide behind it or where enemies don't respawn. For hacking there are always spots you can find to hide, the only level where not having a hiding spot while hacking becomes an issue is New Eden and hacking the transponder is purely optional. Unless you are going a pure hacker build, this shouldn't be an issue.

He does actually die on Mars, Dutch is really the only NPC in the entire game with a scripted death.

Im hype for Deathwing, though I really need to brush up on my WH40K lore, its something i keep meaning to get into but never take the time to do

You have only one day for this you madman Month if you want playable version of game.
Watch some videos of this fat british retard. He don't know shit, but covers the basics i think.

Are there any mods for E.y.E?

Only one I've come across is one that "fixes" the dialogue. It's shit.
Other than that no, just custom maps.

We have some things to discuss depending on what you mean by this, friendo.

I bet you wont not even understand fucker

I mean that the dialogue is perfectly fine how it is, and the mod takes away the charm completely. It also changes the personality of a lot of characters.

Now I truely see, we are both men of culture.

There's also the mod that removes fish eye vision from scopes so that you can actually see shit. Although practical for shit like headshots, the fish eye scopes are understandably irritating.

Some of those briefcases have a real fucking low drop rate

Your options are to either grind them or cheat. If you've already got all the common research, you may as well cheat because it's going to take you forever (even while cheating) to get that rare research.

(checked)

What's the best and quickest way to earn brozouf? I always try to buy the Bearkiller before cc_noctis but I always fail to do so.

i've read about an exploit on story mission during New Eden with mentor. If you talk to him and choose the 1st dialog option you'll get "1000" xp and cash.
But that 1k xp is actually 6k xp and you get like 9k Brozoufs, just restart the level rinse and repeat.

It's the Spiculum Ovum with more damage, a bigger radius and no sticky grenades. It's a shame it's so hard to unlock, or I'd stick it in that inventory slot and never take it out.

anyone up for sermons?

How do I host, I have a viable connection

I think there are some cosmetic ones that improves the flashlights and scopes.

Works for me.

Start a server. Give it s name, if you'd like a password. Not much more to it than that.

I don't understand. The dialog was fine, I ran into nothing punctuation, I could understand it just fine and sure grammar was bad and retarded bandits lines were funny if not bad but it's bearable entirely.

MWI Sermons is running now, get in here niggers.

No password.

What's the IP address I ain't finding it at all.

I want to say it's 23.227.175.74, since that's the IP of the server I'm connected to right now.

I get nothing. It tells me I'm disconnected from the wholw thing.

I'm guessing it's EYE Divine Sermonmancy on the server list.
Fuck

My legs seem good. But I'm confused. Are we playing on a Hamachiserver or through VPN on some other means.
Eye had an discord, but I who knows.

Pic.is scifi world polar opposite of EyE.

Also, I forgot. Should I go for research/upgrades first then for skill points or should I go for skill points then research/upgrades?
I'm gonna make a mixmax character.

Skillpoints up to when they're in the 70s and require two points per increase. Then go for research and upgrades.
You can also keep killing yourself to give yourself fatal wounds that lower stats, then use the endgame research that gives you them back.

Research counts towards upping the point costs, cybertech does not.
If you're going to minmax, don't up a skill with research until the point cost goes up

Been rolling for awhile, these good enough stats or should I try for a bit longer?

You could do worse, but I say keep rerolling until everything is 40+.
TECHNICALLY you could roll until everything is 50, and you actually got rather lucky with medicine there, but it would take far, far too long. It would probably weeks of constant rerolling before you got all 10/10 to 50.

What are all the rare research items?
I know Zhaar’s eye and Excidium are in there but I forgot the others.

Coming out of the armory hug the wall to the right, an objective marker should show him at some point in a strip club.

Basically the 2nd row and the last item in the 1st row when viewing research tab in-game

Torrent or steam? What's best?

Torrent if you don't intend on playing with others, Steam if you do. Other than wanting to support Streumon, there is no other reason I could think of, except maybe if you are looking for an old version of the game in order to find the hidden dev NPC.

You got a picture of it?

Don't forget that it's gone on sale for $1 a lot in the past, but not recently. $2,49 isn't a bad price either.

The file containing dialogue contains a dev easter egg version of Mentor, which I have heard from people used to exist in older versions. Considering the message the devs added to the true ending being absent from the most current version of the game, I wouldn't be too eager to dismiss it.

I think the NPC was called MentorS, wasn't he located in that level you can only access after you have joined the federals?

Well shiiieet, care to say where exactly to find him?

He gon' mah nigguh, you can only find him in older releases of the game.

I wanna try this game, can anyone dump it in the share thread? I'll probably buy it if I like it.

Requesting that stuff too.
My legs aren't ok.

Just search it on igg. They have the gog installer.

Expanding on this, you can research up to the first 3 bioregenerations, since the last 2 fatal wounds can effectively drop any stat you want. Spamming the shit out of triang gate is your most surefire way to get everything important except accuracy disgustingly high.

Is there any mod that tones down the strobe light that covers your screen when you get shot?

Skill points first, then research. But cybertech you can do any time since it doesn't raise your base values, leaving cost unaffected.

The fatal wounds thing was patched a while back, it still lowers stats but not their cost. Used to be able to get all stats to 120 that way; probably still can if you grab an unpatched pirated copy and then move your saves onto main folder once you're done.

I hope you're not counting mental balance among those

Well if you are going to move saves, you may as well just edit the file instead.

Almost certain you're wrong on the patch thing. I have a Steam copy, and fatal wounds still drop stat costs along with the stats themselves.

That's what we were saying, I thought he was saying the dialogue was shit, but we obviously both know that it's really the best. The new one takes out the legs breaking and I think it says aquire currency, which is fucking dumb

Got a magnet link/.torrent file?

From the Share Thread's MegaArchive
#F!AokXEZRL!hATh_lFBWed-LwIWWlrBeg
It uses R G Mechanics, however it is a older version.

E.Y.E.Divine.Cybermancy.Blood.Games.DLC-BAT
e5adddb7bc1c6c8456417b4264ad2183e606630d

You gotta port forward or use Hamachi

Fatal wounds lower cost for me as well in steam copy

No, they don't.

It simply says "Kill confirmed." over and over again, except maybe for when you do a quest but I didn't use the "fixed" translation long enough to find out.

There's a mod that removes the annoying fish-eye lens.

Oh fuck Deathwing is out? Buying this shit, can't believe these guys got to make another game.

Wait a year, mate.

Any anons wanna play Battle Royal? I'm currently sitting in one of the few public servers.

Someone should redo DooM maps for E.Y.E.
it's almost like e.y.e aknowledges DooM existing

I just downloaded this game. What to expect?

An FPS with weird design choices. It starts off easy enough, so it isn't hard to get into.
Just note that when you find an armoury, everything in there is free. Feel free to stock up with anything that has been unlocked. You can also change your armour between light, medium and heavy. There's no consequence for fucking around with weapons, so try them out and see what you like.

Your legs are broken

Serious Sam meets Deus Ex.

Set the difficulty to Ghost along with enemy respawn rate to Invasion and find out

What's the name of the song that plays when you read the credits out of the book on the pulpit near the end? I can't seem to find it in the OST and it's my favorite track

XNR?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0OlIN1hbU

make sure to research and use the medkit

I finished the game with one of the possible endings a couple of hours ago, I thought I was understanding the story what was happening, sudddenly something something and now I don't know anymore. To answer your question expect people surviving to a .1 million cal sniper stomach shot and 1 hit you with an auto shotgun from 1 km. Good game. I love it.

Is it possible for a pirate copy to host a server for steam copies to join?
I kinda want to have a lan party with two friends of mine but one of them is a retard and thinks his pc will break if he'll install something he dosen't want (steam) on it.

The only accident I fear will be your post rolling into a vat of dubs with me wearing your fucking moron text as a party sign.

They've got dermal sheathes and you haven't

There's a few things I'd change in this game:
Would improve their usefullness x10
I know you can sorta do this, but it often swaps them around for no reason after a mission.
It's just tedious to sit in a corner healing. At least more enemies respawn while you're doing that.
Maybe for short daggers or something like that. Technically, there's that blast you do with shift+mouse but it consumes energy. And it doesn't make much sense if you're not going psyker.
It's kinda tedious. I got a mission in the Jian Temple, loaded up, went outside and wew, what do you know, a fucking gunship. Means I gotta go back in and get either the sniper or the bear killer, because the others don't even scratch the ship.

In fact, screw that, my final change would be tweaking the guns. Betty Boom is useless for most things except Carnophages. Same goes for the middle assalt rifle.
And the Spiculum Ovum takes a shitload of shots to kill a Deus Ex. What's up with that? Oh right, it's not armor piercing. Hurray.
I guess the weapon values are like the story: they don't make a lot of sense.

I can relate to this picture hail eris fnord

My friend made this.

10/10

how do you play this game and enjoy it?

By not being a huge faggot and a casul.

Serious answer now, though:
You start by sucking at it. What did you expect? The interface is almost aliens, half the guns seem useless (and some are) and the powers havea convolted way of unlocking them. Add to this the nearly non-sensical story, that makes sense after you play a lot, but not during the first hours.
It's an entirely different experience from everything you had until now. Of course you're gonna suck at it.

Then, one day, you're gonna grab that sniper with armor piercing, shoot down gunships and deus ex with it while swapping for the Depezador with the targeting implat to turn it into almost a gauss rifle to deal with everyone else. Then you find yourself in a dark place with lots of corridors, tons of mutants coming from every direction. You're gonna pull out an assault rifle, fire 30 shots killing 25 of them and instead of reloading, you'll pull out a sword, charge in and decimate them.
You'll have about 2 or 3 seconds while you look at the corpses, ponder on what just happened and where you are until some other cosmic monstrosity rears it's ugly head from a corner. Again you charge.

And you keep charing, and for some reason it gets easier. It gets faster. Enemies drop dead rather quickly now. You turn up their spawn rate so you have more enemies to kill.
Then you start cloaking around, using Psy powers to make people go mind/explode. Even the shittiest revolver drops everything in one hit, and you up the dificulty. First to Hardcore, because you're not really sure about your skills but then to Ghost because fuck it, today is a good day to die.
Then there's that magical moment where it happens: your research advances. Your fatal comotions go away. Tons of skill points back. You're a monster. A monster of steel and gunpowder. You know you are, why else would the looters scream in such terror when they see you? Why else would 5 Federation agents just implode like some twisted synchronized swimming act?
Brouzoufs are no longer the destination. They're the means to buy Cyberware. They'll get your Cyberlegs to lvl 10. And with them, you'll soar through the skies. You'll be a bolt of lighting across a corridor, blinding and stricking down everyone in your path.

Your mistake is trying to enjoy it. You should instead start understanding it.

I like to think that the typos aren't my lack of a sleep, but more of a Meta-Streumonic influence.

spotted the casual

I doubt I would have enjoyed this game by starting at ghost. The random headshot deaths really sap my spirit. Especially when it's a pistol shot from a summoned Culter who wandered behind me

Well, you can do that if you've played the game before.
I'm assuming the other user is a first timer though.

If you know what you're doing, upping the dificulty will net you some exttrta XP and brouzoufs that will kickstart a new character in minutes. But a newbie will die a lot, restart missions every 5 minutes and get frustrated. It just slows them down, on a game that's suposed to be fast.

Usually, I tell people to run on Normal for the first time they do the campaign, then Hardcore for the second time, Master for the third time and finnaly Ghost after they got the 4th ending.
Of course, reinforcements should be at Invasion all the times, with "Limit enemy reinforcements" turned off.

Were you using light/med armor? I started on Ghost, and my shitpussy was getting gaped by as soon as I swapped to Heavy armor it was pretty easy.

I finished the game in 3 days on Ghost playing for the first time, and yes enemy reinforcements set to invasion, and all the AI tweaks to the highest setting as well. If you play on anything other than the hardest difficulty you're a casual and should go play candy crush instead.

There's also the fact that Masters (really tough units from every faction) will survive 3 nukes to their forehead. You can imagine the ammount of bullets they'll take to kill with any other weapon.
For shits and giggles, I killed Rimanah with the HS010. After 500 bullets, I'm surprised the rest didn't start ricocheting off the one's already buried in his body.

If you want to level a character fast an easy, search for Sermons. It's an awesome map for training and getting research items without being too "cheaty"
If you want to fuck around, Sector 7 is an awesome map I tried today and really liked.

Heavy armor will still get one-shotted in Ghost by a headshot. Maybe with cyber-hardware (the skull thing) giving you more armor you can survive but then what? You'll survive with 5% of your HP. You barely have time to swap for a serynge.

Usually folks run around in light/medium armor because everytime you turn a corner, enemies will take a little while to aim. Then they have a sort of "spin-up" time where they're not really accurate. After that, they hit like a truck.
So you can weev and bob behind cover to get some potshots (headshots are insta kill to anything that's not a master) or have enough time to charge at them with a sword.

See, you can finish it on an afternoon. And if you do, the game finnaly reaches that stage where everything "clicks" together and it's suddendly awesome.
If someone takes two days to finish it, chances are they'll drop it after the first or second day.
What Hardware did you have? What implants?
90% of the people running the game for the first time will buy one or two weapons, get the clock (and maybe EYE vision that is barely usefull) and get their hardware to lvl 2, 3 in some of it only.
That's not enough to show someone how awesome the game gets.

Maybe you're good at the game user. But you suck at making other people play it.

That's extremely rare though. In the 30 hours I played it on Ghost, I was only headshot a couple of times, and that was when I was getting sloppy and exposing myself to fire from several enemies at once for an extended period of time. Almost all of my deaths were either from the ayylmaos or explosions.

I guess it'd be a pretty common occurrence if you were doing a melee playthrough, but as a "heavy sniper" it was a rarity.

I just tried to max out the cyber legs for fast and cyber brain for l33t haxor skillz, I left the rest to 1.
For the weapons I just used the minigun for the map where you're undercover in the looter's base, the anti armor sniper for mars and the temple, and the bosco for everything else basically. Well 3 days because I work if we're talking total playtime I spent about 12 hours on the first run, of course I died but not to the fucking point it was that frustrating to make me drop the game.

disgusting

I just downloaded the demo for this tonight, finally.
I love Serious Sam, so that makes it sound fucking amazing to me.

I found him mildly annoying, but it still beats walking around at a convention for hours by myself like some kind of friendless loser. Also, he had the bigger neckbeard only by virtue of me being asian and unable to grow proper facial hair.

New 3DS is essential if you want to hack and use emulators, and is overall the better system. However, if you really need the money and don't care for emulators/exclusives, go for the 2DS. I recommend the New 3DS

Blizzard only made sure that roadhog gets his hook. If he hooks you before anything else happens like you running around corner with using an ability to escape the hook you still get hooked. Because he hooked you before everything else.

MUH

Holy shit i tried that yesterday
Enemies were everywhere and it was so fucking dark i actually had to use the eye vision, also
But otherwise it was pretty sweet.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

so were they kangs or not

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

I have played the game and it is good. Haven't beaten it, but having a blast slowly becoming a badass.
My legs are OK.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Recently bought arcanum and commandos 2, works fine for me on win10 :^)

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Not that guy but Ellie in this game is a scrawny little stick compared to Joel. No one, regardless of gender, would be able to do the things Joel does in the first game if they were that thin.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Switch it in the equip menu.

Looks more like Holla Forums than Bui

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

He destroyed Ganondorfs starship in one hit.
Kirby : 1
Kratos : 0

All we gotta do is find the most autistic board to find the culprits then.
Who is the King of Autism on 8ch?
Trick question. It's always Holla Forums

Bump

I once again ask you fags, can a pirated copy of eye host a server(over LAN connection) for steam copies to join in? Please someone awnser.

Well if it is a LAN connection and Steam users can connect to it as LAN then it should be pretty damn obvious that they can.

(checked)
I'd rather ask you guys beforehand since i don't really want to pirate the game over my whooping 10mb/s connection and then install it on a computer my grandpa uses to quite possibly look at lewd shit and check if our shitty govt gave him his retirement brozoufs

You can always get someone else to pirate it and put it on a USB stick. You may even find someone that sells pirated games on disks.

Reminder to all you Culter Dei fags that Rimanah is a backstabbing coward that got diddled by a Jian when he was a kid, Mentor is a son of a Jian and a fag and that Federation is the only good choice.

Is this game pirateable or does it have Steam DRM?

anyone knows if this is the most recent ver. of the game?

It is on Steam and there has been a cracked version up in the share thread for a pretty damn long time

Well based on the fact that it says Blood Games, it seems to be the most recent

Am I the only one who thought the synicles were Federation sex slaves with guns?

Yes

These fuckin naked molerats need to get the hell away from me

what the fuck DO I ONEC IS IDED WITH MY MNEOTR HES FUCKINS STUPID
WHO IS AKMAL, PROBABLY A JIAN

Wew I finally got around to playing E.Y.E.
Its a lot of fun, whoever designed the maps should be complimented except Mars fuck Mars
Favorite gun is the silence sniper

On top of enviromental death there was also a chance you can outright die by a "mysterious thing" when you fail a pyshic attack, independent from stats and stamina. On top of the damage you take from normal fails and feedback and other stuff… I thought that was removed altogether in one of the later patches.

Dude, the game was more or less tabletop frp when it was first concived and that's why half the shit failed and ran like shit on release.

The maps used to be way bigger prior to release but they ended up having to cut parts of levels due to it crashing Source engine. That is why the sewers in New Eden are so fucking huge despite being completely empty. Which is why people were excited for the level design in Deathwing.

ha ha time for level 10 energy legs

If you liked that one, try to buy the Motra or the other Assault rifle when you can. They're not very stat heavy nor expensive, and they're a lot of fun for me. The assault especially, you got a magazine for days.

Anyway, what do you guys do for bindings?
I got kinda tired about the game constantly reseting the power wheel, and I didn't want to use diferent F1, F2, F3 setups for each character, so I came up with a short bind list that works wonders for me:
They're mutually exclusive and essentially vision modes. Because this game didn't make you feel a like a predator yet, right?
Initially I had the lantern there, but since I rarely have to use it (especially with eye vision) I moved the lantern to L and kept VC acessible. F is for interactions, T for change fire.
Like vannilla. At most I'll pick Dragon/Madness/BUTTSPLOSION and spam that and only that. Maybe swap for a gate if surprise Deus Ex on Minos.
For that quick health gain.
Basic summon. I find him a lot more usefull then the other bunch of weak dudes. They're similar, but the weak dudes are garbage against AoE.
Pretty straightforward, there when I need it
Usually active them Before battle so timing is important, hence putting them here. In panic (when I get hit for a lot of damage) I can press them and not care what I pressed, either one saves my ass.

haha, you are like a baby
watch this
FUCC

Kinda forgot something: if you plan to use the summons, here's a quick rundown I don't see people mentioning often:
Well, at least it's cheap: you already start with it. It's garbage in multiplayer, you're capped at summoning only two dudes in light armor and 20 to 30 HP. All it takes is a looter to look too hard at them and they're gone. In single player you can summon a lot more (I'm up to 6, I think it's 1 per 10 PSI you have). But then you gotta make sure you NEVER summon them during a fight. They'll be summoned on a circle around you, which means a couple seconds of being BLOCKED. Think that's okay? That they provide cover? Say that to the grenade/missile about to hit you and your entourage. And on the latter dificulties, enemies can aim between them to hit you. Or simply spray and kill them with the first bullet. The rest is gonna hit your face.
You also have to manually tell them to "Go! Hunt!"
Maybe if you could pump PSI up to 120 this would be good. Maybe not even then.

Yeah, this is the only reliable summon. Might block your path once in a while but since it's cheap on stats and cash, you should get this even if you're not a psyker. Yeah, you don't get Brouzouf from his kills, but it will watch your back while you're healing/hacking and provides extra fire power. With some luck, he spawns with a BK, so he can also handle Gunships and Deus Ex Machina. Otherwise, having one around really helps with cloacking out of battle.

Two downsides: First, it takes a lot of PSI to get and a bit of cash. Second, harder enemies can resist it and this needs recasting, often 3 or 4 times until it works.
Pros: it doesn't matter what it is, it's gonna explode and summon a carnophage (at high levels). Hilariously enough, the carnophage won't be allied to you. Or anyone else. And the more PSI you have, the stronger he will be. Don't attempt this at low health, already had a suprise death because of it. Ideal use is from elevated position, at a cluster of enemies. Not only the carnophage will tear the survivors a new one (and be wounded enough that you can kill it easily) but often the survivors will spray and pray. And at that range, most of the time they end up hitting and killing their own friends.
It's just too fucking funny to watch the Carnophage kill 8 screaming looters and then Dragon Teleport INTO the Carnophage.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
FUCKING DIE

Q: Alchemy
F: Cloak
\: Dermal Sheath
Z: Targeting system
X: Maintenance

I run around with the Spiculum Ovum or Excidium and nuke anything that looks at me funny. I can quickly turn on Dermal Sheath if something gets too close. Aside from that and the occasional cloaking I don't need anything else. If I get surrounded with enemies I just enable sheath, jump and shoot feet until they die. If I have the Excidium I can even shoot my own feet and kill everything with the splash.
When you're that blast-happy you don't need anything else, except maybe grenades.

Dermal Sheath sounded like the most boring aug in the game. I play this game a long time without even bothering with it.
Just 30 minutes ago, I got it and start experimenting.
Holy fuck, that fall was 3 times the height that usually kills me. The ammount of absudr shit you can do with it is amazing.
This is amazing, it actually makes Melee viable without cloacking every kill now.

WHY IS DUTCH SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT
JESUS CHRIST NIGGER JUST GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE FUCKING ENEMIES
I'VE HAD TO RESTART MONOLITH LIKE SIX TIMES ALREADY BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO LIVE UNTIL MARS

You can cheat by propblocking both side-entrances with those fuckhuge barrels you find that are bigger than your character and keeping the way you entered clear so he can eventually leave. That will prevent both Dutch and the Metastromboli from those entrances from being able to reach each other and thus neither will bother to try to go through. Alternatively just get a shitload of ground turrets if you bought them, there is an armoury inside the area where Dutch starts using the computer so placing them shouldn't be an issue. Also this goes without saying but the ceiling turrets are for hacking, not for brouzouf.

Don't those barrels require a high PSI to move? Mine is currently only like 20 because I started a new character and I don't have any of the decent maps for leveling-up unlocked yet.

I love this picture so much. Especially after finnaly getting to a point where I pull crap like that continously.

I managed to do fine with three Metastreum genes without putting a single point into PSI. Just give it a try and see if it works. If it doesn't then try moving the barrels by hitting them.

If you had the chance, what would you do to improve EYE?

Mental stability should definitely stay, although more of an indicator than an actual stat you can upgrade. Also research removing insanity is bullshit when all you have to do is press a single button to get rid of it.
No
It should also fuck with your HUD like spamming the text in the top left with the messages already present in the game or giving you completely wrong health/energy levels in the indicator. Maybe even make it look like you are still firing your gun when you try to shoot when your mag is completely empty.

(double check)
I had an idea where stat allocation goes into 2 points per point of stats after you reach a certain total number of stats instead of certain number in each stat, which would allow you to really specialize into one or two things while starting but later you'd have to pay multiple points per each other stat.
also

I wish each character wouldn't end up being a Fallout 3 endgame-style Gray Master of everything, though at the same time trying to apply any semblance of balance or specialization would make me unsure whether I'm fucking with the charm of the game

I wish I was autistic enough to get into this game

It's not that autistic. It is a rather simple horde shooter with stats and special abilities that gives you a surprising amount of freedom, most of the confusion comes from the fact that the game isn't too keen on explaining how everything works. It is easily possible to play through the entire game without buying or upgrading a single thing, a lot of the missions are also fairly quick if you make it your goal to not do a single side-mission or side-goal. For example when playing the first time, I got to the ending in seven hours of gameplay and then on my second time I finished it in only two hours. There is also a speedrun using glitches that lasts only thirty minutes using a character made completely from scratch.

My personal fixes.
>add a cyber implant/modify a current implant that reduces flinching 10% (additive) per level I hate flinching so much, it's so annoying when a sniper blasts you with his piss laser and you can't aim at him because your vision is shaking like crazy

Hacking mini-game wouldn't be a completely separate part of the game.
Instead, you have a key that opens a menu on the side of the screen showing every target you can find (this can alert security systems if you keep the menu open for too long and don't have good software)

You pick a target with a numerical button and then the little menu is replaced by a screen for the minigame, where you pick your actions with NUMPAD keys. That mini-game would be changed to something more interesting but overall it doesn't matter, as long as it was restricted to a small portion of the screen and done at the same time you can move and look around.
Stopping the action of the game really makes hacking terrible.

An hacked enemy stays hacked and gives you a passive energy regen while nearby stolen from him, but nothing otherwise happens unless you specify a default action that's applied automatically to every hacked target. Those actions can be triggered by you later on as well and include blowing their brain, making them go berserk or just make you invisible to that specific target. If the target has eyes of any kind, you can also hijack them and take a peek through them. The target's position is always marked so you know where he is.

Local security stations would perform periodic checks on every enemy and if they are hacked, they'd try to remove the hack, suceding depending on your skill and the security station rating. If an alert is given, they'd try to hack you as well if you go near them.

Hacker enemies exist, they provide support fire to their teammates and they try to hack you, making every enemy invisible until you solve the hack, blocking implants, draining your energy or blowing your brain if a critical success is achieved, causing major damage. They'd fix any hack done to their teammates and try to heal them as well.

Your Cyberbrain would have a separate inventory that starts small and increases as your hack skill increases.
You equip programs in it that boost your options or increase the number of options you have for hacking. Most everyone only stacks firewalls and counter measures, but dedicated hackers bring programs that help them break barriers faster, plant passive virus and other shit. You could also switch between full defense firewalls and firewalls that react back but aren't as good at defending.
Also, being hacked or head damage can harm your cyberbrain and delete programs that you'd need to download again.

Finnaly, robots, androids and mechs as well as any other mechanoid unit should be present as enemies and utility and you'd be able to possess them by connecting to those.

PSI powers would be greatly expanded into trees, having to buy powers in a certain order and with a certain theme to unlock the new ones.

Telekinetic tree with powers to push and pull objects and people
Pyrokinetic powers to throw fireballs and set people on fire
Cryokinetic to freeze enemies and even yourself

Mind powers to "hack" enemies by beating their psych in astral combat, letting you enter their bodies and control them.
Astral projection to explore the environment and do battle with metastrumonic forces before they materialize
Demon summoning from opening tears and calling forth a creature from there.
Teleportation that starts with short blinks, replacement blinks, Mark&Recall and finnaly full blown teleportation. Having this tree with Astral Projection means you can travel somewhere in your ghost form at very high speed and materialize your body there.
Necromancy and cyber-necromancy. The first by inserting a demon inside a dead body, the second by inserting a virus

Also, PSI powers don't use energy at all. Instead, they feed on your mental stability and your ability with PSI reduces the cost. Everytime you use a power, they take a small toll, keep using them and you'll go mad, the lower it is the bigger the odds that your power will do something severely wrong, like setting you on fire or turn your summons against you.

Dude, your PSI idea sounds way too much like a magic system rather than mental powers.

I want to fuck that chessboard.

That's because PSI is cybermagic.

But mostly because I feel that PSI is severely lacking in long range capabilities or movement by default, until you unlock a few gates at least.

The PSI blast is sorta nice but if you're going for melee, it's redundant and if you're going for weapons, it's only used when you made a mistake.
I was expecting throwing fireballs or force spears with my mind in order to complement my melee build, and ironically there are a few of the monters that do throw fireballs already anyway.

But all you are doing then is simply giving ranged weapons. The great thing about shit like teleportation or turning an enemy mad is that it isn't simply a variation of what your other weapons can do. A fireball is simply a projectile with a large radius and possibly a burning after-effect (and even that is already done by weapons through bleeding). Even the PSI blast has more variation since many times it will just push the enemy rather than kill them, giving it a fairly suitable application beyond simply causing damage. And the fact that you base them on elements, even though there are plenty of different ways you could do powers, shows that you are just proposing the same kind of magic you see in any other game.

You are harping on specifically 2 powers I suggested and ignoring all others.
Pyrokinetics offers you ranged crowd control and something else you're forgetting: RocketJumping with the power of your mind.

Cryokinetics would just be a follow up since that's the oposite field and follows the same principles but it could be a support ability instead that slows enemies for your friends to hit them better or encases people in ice for good barriers and shields.

Frankly, those are the weakest part of my idea, I'd much prefer a mind lance as a projectile than a fireball, unless I could actually rocketjump with them.

Teleportation, astral projection and fighting demons in the not-warp would be a lot more fun.

what?

Something that only takes up a 4x2 or 5x2 slot in the inventory. Currently the only explosive weapons are 5x3 and take up the biggest slot, unless you want to use grenades.
The SO's icon doesn't even fill in a 5x3 slot. It's like it's a 5x2 weapon that they rebalanced at the last minute.

the Bear Killer could fire HE rounds which also deal explosive damage to anything nearby

You could stop being a faggot and become kira kween. Also you can fit two pistols in your leg slots for bombing and shooting, you just need to optimize what you want to play with

remember that SMGs exist too

That's what I do. Spiculum Ovum for direct hits or turning nearby objects into death traps, and the Motra/222 for backup. It's fun, but a weaker explosive weapon that sits between the SO and Excidium would be neat.
Bazookas and RPG launchers are long and thin, which would justify it being 5x2. They're probably lighter than a 6-shot grenade launcher or nuke cannon, which would help with speed. 5x2 means you can have a Damocles + Bear Killer as a secondary weapon too. It would fit it's own niche as a quick, light weapon for taking out groups at a distance, while not intruding on the SO or Excidium.

A flaregun-type weapon that fires grenades and has to be loaded every shot could fit in a 3x2 slot and still be balanced.
A rocket launcher would work as well too, but even better would be an harpoon gun with explosive tips.

I don't like this idea at all, I just don't get what you're looking for

This was a missed opportunity. Hacking enemies to turn them into friendlies, with a limit based on your Hacking skill.

How much daka do you need?

new thread >>11531595

fug forgot spoilers fuck up replies