Oakland "Latinx" Coffee shop (anti related?) refuses to serve police officers

Minor news, but Oakland was recently in the news because the mayor tipped off on an ICE raid and this is another example of stupidity.

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Coffee-Shop-in-Oakland-Refuses-to-Serve-Police-Officers-476352703.html
(archive is not working right now, sorry)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bayarea/comments/837ixd/coffee_shop_in_oakland_will_not_serve_officers_in/dvg0q9u/
instagram.com/p/BeWbnaYgsIX/?hl=en&taken-by=hastamuertecoffee
yelp.com/biz/hasta-muerte-coffee-oakland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*antifa related according to a reddit comment
reddit.com/r/bayarea/comments/837ixd/coffee_shop_in_oakland_will_not_serve_officers_in/dvg0q9u/

So? It's not that uncommon for businesses, especially in "hip" areas to ask police officers to leave, because it makes their customers uncomfortable.

Yes goyim, we can't have all those undocumented immigrants afraid of following the law now can we?

Smart, piss off the local sympathizing pigs so no one looks twice when ICE comes to claim you.

It very much is uncommon for any business to ask a uniformed officer to leave, kike.

They are all still operating under the idea that the government will protect them from the police, and that they are untouchable. I'm sure it won't be too much longer until that arrogance blows up in their face. Just look at that Hamilton sticky.

Do you have any examples?

Bake that fucking cake.

From their IG. The hispanic antifa is kind of a new thing I believe. Antifa is usually white.

IG: instagram.com/p/BeWbnaYgsIX/?hl=en&taken-by=hastamuertecoffee

Yelp: yelp.com/biz/hasta-muerte-coffee-oakland

Then the police should be able to refuse the coffee shop service. And let it be known publicly just in case some arsonist or thief wants to know.

typical cringy murals

lol, I think this will happen. It's located in east oakland which has a lot of crime.

from their yelp it looks like they vandalized a utility box

Fucking spics

"67 Suenos" is a street gang btw. The coffee shop is on 67th st.

Unless they like jizz how can they think that's a good idea?

shit, next they'll be complaining about white flight

These places are where commies meet to organize and discuss their plans. This is why they don't want the cops in there, because they discuss illegal activities. You'll find one of these in every liberal shithole. They always are listed as "co-op".

I know the kikes are the ultimate evil but I will never forgive the boomers for letting it come to this.

.t not a business owner

What the fuck? I just wanted to be a hard working spic in america. I didn't want the bullshit.

Please make me a Sonderkommando, I'll sort the spics into communist and non communist lines.

That mural is just mexican injuns, they can't even do propaganda right. LET THE LOWEST CAST INTO YOUR COUNTRY WHITE MAN!.

Fuck me.

Looks like a safe place to rob. No cops, and only unarmed faggot "spix"