Something must be done lads

So driving down a main part in a major liberal city toda, I noticed a sign on the door to a bar saying "nazi alt right fascists are not allowed". I was wondering if I went in with a body camera and a shirt that will be perceived as a dog whistle, and I'm refused to be served, could I sue them for discrimination. As long as they say I can't be there because I'm white.It may set a precedent t for other places where they are keeping our people oppressed. What do other anons think?

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Other urls found in this thread:

brickhousesecurity.com/hidden-cameras/bodyworn-cameras/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like a pretty gay idea. how bout you just kill yourself instead?

That's what they want you to do user.
Go in undercover, observe the enemy, collect evidence.
All will be important in the final battle.

I am surprised you didn't get a picture of this sign.

Save your money, find European wife, make babies, home school, teach them how to live off the land and how to do math and understand the scientific method. Keep them away from TV and the internet until they can tell the difference between reality and make believe. Don’t feed them fairy tails with.

Then you can stop being a fag.

Also they make camera glasses now. If you’re buying them, be aware it’s probably going to put you on a list somewhere.

Go in, verify that the bartender will sell you cocaine or other narcos (50/50 chance in popular SJW bars), and then turn him in to the cops and get the bar closed down. EZPZ.

There are lots of options user. 30000000 nanoseconds on jewgle

brickhousesecurity.com/hidden-cameras/bodyworn-cameras/

This, basically.

The kikeup before temple. Shabbat shalom moshe!

Me rikey

sure. if you can afford the legal fees.

SHADILAY

This is a good idea.

Not for being white or male, those aren't "protected classes" and there aren't laws in most places against discriminating against us. There ARE laws against discriminating against people for religious and political affiliations though.

Being pro-European traditions is a political position. It’s literally Paleoconservatism.

>Not immediately going full-blown 1488 and killdozing the establishment with a Panzerkampfwagen, then following up by doing a victory lap around the block while giving onlookers the Roman salute

The absolute state of Holla Forums
:^)

Consider it a blessing in disguise, OP.
If they didn't advertise their presence, you might have stumbled in there unawares, been identified for your problematic ideology, and have some faggot think it's a cool idea to spike your drink, or some such.

Sage because reasons

Take images of the owner for identification
Also shit thread

Ugh this. It's easy to forget that libcucks and antifaggots have no spine and don't fight back because they're so cucked, but when they do its completely underhanded

I saw a business with a sign in their window that said something like that.

They closed a month later.

I was driving and noticed it just as my light turned green, however it is on a route I regularly take so I will get one tomorrow, however I do not want to give too much info yet, By discovering the enemy's dispositions and remaining invisible myself, I can keep my focus concentrated on gathering intel. if this thread gets shoa'd Ill make a new one with updates.

It won't do anything, the lawsuit won't go through and you'll probably be put on some FED hatewatch list. Start a family before giving up your ability to make a living at least.

'something must be done'… yeah, so do it you fucking pussy. You see a sign like that, you go back a couple weeks later at 3am and burn the fucker to the ground. It's not difficult.