UNDERTALE YELLOW DEMO IS OUT

Link: indiedb.com/games/undertale-yellow/downloads/undertale-yellow-demo-windows

This is that Undertale fangame that was being worked on. Didn't the dev come here or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

scarletmoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/prescription-for-sleep-undertale
imgur.com/a/NkB3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No no no
No

Who gives a fuck?

Norihiko Hibino and AYAKI's Undertale cover album also released today.

scarletmoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/prescription-for-sleep-undertale

Yes yes yes
Yes

Fuck off.

It's the retarded brother of kek's memes

God is dead and we killed him.

shill elsewhere

The people that post in this thread, asshole

You really need to have some bad autism to still care about Undertale.

They fucking it up by going ham on the fourth wall breaks, or are they actually doing pretty good keeping things explainable in universe?
Could be nice to have some not hipster lense undertale.

Fuck off back to tumblr you faggot.

Why don't you cunt?

It's like incurable cancer.

Actually it's very tame. Flowey saves the game for you, but he doesn't seem to be aware if you're loading a save or resetting the run. He congratulates you on not dying after the miniboss, and the subject of him saving for you is brought up one other time besides talking to him at the save points themselves.

Faggots like you should be permabanned on sight. Faggot taste in games, faggot taste in life, and I'm sure you'll have a faggot taste in death along with the rest of your xhir gendered faggot tumblr scum. Fuck you, fuck undertumblr, fuck you again.

Oh yes user, please correct the record for a game less than a year old that people actually played here.

Might be nice to give a try when it's done. Chances are it'll be something that lasts until discussion dries up at which point le epic genesistale and goatposters show up again just like the normal Undertale threads before it. Hell, the thread's already more sage downvotes than posts.

What's your problem with Undertale, again?

Can all you faggots fuck back to Holla Forums please?

That should tell you something. You can always fuck off and discuss this gay turd on reddit.

Shitposter that just goes along with the herd like that thought-experiment about the monkeys beating the shit out of eachother for going near a treat that gets them sprayed with whatever, steadily revolving monkeys out until they're beating eachother for going near it without knowing why. Undertale threads went to cancer about three months or so after they started because the well of discussion completely dried up and all that was left were shitposters and dank memers, but the people with autistic aversions to Undertale who piss and moan about it as a board-destroyer I honestly have no idea what the hell they're talking about considering they didn't crop up until long after Undertale threads had already been banned.

I'm surprised this one was bumplocked, considering it's a fangame. Overzealous hotpocket or something.

So just strictly in universe shit, so far, no real fourth wall breaking. That's promising as fuck.

Even the mods are telling you to fuck off someplace else.

I'll never understand you tumblr cockroaches.

Wait a minute, I recognize that autism and saging.

You'll never get your $2k back, Poopy Joe.

So in other words… you're saying that this is all nothing more than a MEME HATE?

I bet you think the Earth is round, too. Hey, though, there's a pretty flourishing thread on KH on Holla Forums right now, how do you feel about Kingdom Hearts?

Made by a faggot for other faggots. Tumblr bait just like this piece of shit.

Kinda. It's trendy to piss and moan about board destroying games without understanding why. There's that dedicated autist Poopy Joe, too, he's been on a 24/7 crusade against the memegames and Tumblrmeme since… God, probably August to October of last year.

Go, go, Poopy Joe.

So you're saying that you don't like Kingdom Hearts, and you don't like Undertale. What DO you like?

As far as actual memetics go you're right on the money. Most of what people "hate" about undertale is mostly ideas filtered through other people. Like how LOVE as a concept is some kind of meta discussion on leveling up in games, despite the literal function of it and explanation is just how experience points and levels are in really, any other game. The twist being there is no twist. There's a painfully sardonic jab at people who watch the game instead of playing it, and it's one of the few actual commentaries about gaming in the game.

what makes you think theyre going to politely wait until discussion dries up?

sorry buddy but that's a videogame you've got there, those are banned here on Holla Forums

People hate it because it was made by a gay tumblrtard (redundant, I know) for tumblr. The real marvel is your autistic inability to grasp why people recoil in horror and disgust at this "game".

You've at least gotten more material since the last time I saw you throwing a shitfit (pun intended) about Blundertale, normally you start posting that Jew hand-lotion picture and tard the fuck out until you're banned again.

Oh, they won't. They were always in the background of Undertale threads until the well dried, but they were exceedingly easy to ignore because nobody gave them attention and circlejerking to themselves wasn't any fun. They only got bad when they were the only posters left in the threads.

So he's embracing rehashing his popular game and out sellout FNAF.

its a fangame
learn to read next time nigger

it says fan game right in the op. im all for being a jackass and not reading huge posts but its barely a line of text.

I think you recoil in horror, mostly because you realize even the memes can't hide the truth.

Curryniggers also hate using toilets and would rather shit in the streets, how does a currynigger hating Undertale discredit it?

Wrong

So are you going to answer what kind of games you like? It's not a trick question, not some "gotcha" question where I'm trying to pull an analogy over you, I want to understand where you're coming from- but maybe you actually like Undertale and just counter-signal that you don't like it because anonymous replies on the internet give you short bursts of dopamine when you read people complimenting your posts?

None of the nonsense you muttered there relates to the actual game in question.

Is Toby a Jew? Because he seems to embody all the characteristic of a kike, right down to taking something the goyim have made and defiling it.

Oh, fun, we're bumping again.
Anyone notice anything out of particular, similar to what "fun events" were in undertale?

Shit in your own mouth, you peepeepoopooper.

you dont understand tho
its le tumblrgame so h*ck off

Fucking die. There's nothing trendy about it. It's a fucking shit game, with shit humour and shit plot, with a shitty fucking fanbase infected with shitty fucking faggot opinions and your shitty fucking kind of faggot belongs on shitty faggoty cuckchan.

When even subhuman shit monkeys hate on a turd you know it's bad, and they're the ones that eat shit in the literal sense.

Why would I? This thread is about shitting on tumblrtale. Try harder next time.

I know but one Indian that constantly whines about Undertale and I also know he has access to a metric ass-ton of VPNs, not to mention I recall one or two incidents where he was caught sockpuppeting. You do the math Mr. Joe

I hadn't come across any "fun events", the most I've gotten is the room that can only be accessed if you kill the boss, but there doesn't seem to be anything in there besides a couple of hints to the boss's characterization.

Wow it's fucking nothing

>I'm sure people on Holla Forums of all places will simply love a game made by a faggot from tumblr
You're not very smart, are you?

Well, yes, yes they will
How fucking new are you, friend?

Sure they do, not like we shitposted every tumblrtale thread into the ground and silenced you faggots into submission.

Guess we weren't loud enough for you to get the message and fuck off someplace else.

maybe you should go back to cuckchan

which one is it you nigger?

wow user just fill up that swear jar

You really, really need to go back to tumblr. You're not welcome and will never be.

Did you miss the part where this faggot in particular is friends with Andrew Hussie?
You know, that Andrew Hussie. The one that shitposted for weeks about how fat one of his characters was. Or taking two thousand dollars for two fan characters to appear in his comic as a "recurring character" only for them to appear for two panels and then promptly be incinerated and never show up again?
Or maybe you missed the part where Toby invited people to actually ask questions about the characters and their sexual identities only to then dick around for 10 questions to answer what someone's favorite food was and then end the question and answer event.

Did you forget how that only happened after several weeks of popular and productive threads?
The game didn't have a big autistic fanbase until after it released, so there was no reason for anyone to hate it back then

*2013 to mid 2015

Well, before your post, there were people saging the thread (not actual contributions to the thread), and one guy harping on the game without any actual criticisms. Even what you're saying doesn't work, because it doesn't explain at all what makes it bad or unfunny or a game with a bad plot- all of what your saying can only be interpreted as an opinion and subjective because you aren't even willing to delve into legit criticism, and talking about the fanbase is out of the question. You're oddly upset, though, are you having a bad day or something?

There's a point where your deliberate baiting just doesn't work, though.

Let's be honest, the FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE spam is the exact same shit as the 4AM Fags are doing right now.

Cancer attracts cancer. Homestuck spelled the end of Holla Forums as a community of anons, so it's only natural the tumblr filth would attempt the same with Holla Forums.

It's not spam if it's true.

What.

t. cuckchanner

Te jode, eh?

Undertale, historic 10/10 game

like, totally historyic
it won game of the year on gamefaqs didnt it?

People don't go into frothing autistic rages over mediocre games unless they have another reason

Stop talking sense user. We've learned that leftists think only bigots would hate their shit because they such talented, unique snowflakes that we simply must prostate ourselves in the presence of their subpar Earthbound ripoff with furries and faggots. Because furries and faggots is what everyone wants obviously.

You have no power here you leftist shitstain.

They do when the resident contingent of leftist cockroaches circlejerks about it like it's something special.

It's a shit game that does nothing unique or well, and only got praised to high heaven because it panders to tumblr. Homestuck is the same kind of forgettable trash, but it too is hailed as something special because it makes tumblr feel moist.

Well it did and it didn't actually the funny story about that is that people in the undertale threads way back when rigged it because it was funny.

Soes someone remembers FF7 for something but tifa's boobs? MG is dead, all new launchments are a joke..

It looks like Undertale is getting here for some time, you like it or not

says the equivalent of a spic crossing the border and shitting up the us

Homestuck was something special because Hussie managed to scam gorillions of dollars from tumblrinas while mocking them at every turn
I fucking wish I could do that

I've never looked at any of those threads, how bad are they?

So… have you played Undertale?

I wish the fecal ape was in this thread so I could congratulate him on triggering you this hard and leaving such a lasting impression.

You faggots are so pathetic you let some mudshit run circles around you and fear his shadow to this day.

And tumblrtale is equally special because it made you fuckwits think it's a good game. This all leads me to conclude leftists have no taste and will shovel any shit into their mouths so long as it features special pronouns.

you dont need to play videogames to tell them to FUCK OFF you retarded nigger

Hello, where are the Genesis discussions?

I have found a secret weapon in the demo

I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of those obsessed Holla Forums guys obsessed with trying to "subvert" other boards in their favor, or so I hear.

WHAT DID YOU DO

I don't deny that the game HAD potential, but it's fucked beyond saving.

You're not fooling anyone you Marxist chimp. Take the hint already and fuck off where you belong.

which one is it you dumb cuckchan nigger?

You still haven't explained why you think the game panders exclusively to people that disagree with you politically

I got meme ammo

also holy shit i need to get a new vpn this piece of shit keeps switching ips every 2 seconds and i have to fill the captcha every time

Okay, I see we are dealing with an extra special kind of imbeciles here.

You have to go incredibly far out of your way to become a genocidal monster
It's literally(not figuratively) a joke

Gee, that almost sounds like a world where you either kill or be killed everything else you say isn't an argument

You don't even talk like a Holla Forumsack, Holla Forumsacks don't go to Holla Forums and shitpost about how angry they are at video games.

WHERE DID YOU GET IT!?

OP pls kill yourself I will also do it let's cross penises to promis to each other to kill oursleeves

The meme room Toriel takes you to

skip

You absolute clown. I guess you've somehow managed to miss all the threads about BioWare games, Watch Dogs, everything Ubisoft basically, Battlefield 1, Street Fighter V censorship, Fire Emblem, Allison Rapp and the shit Nintendo gets up to, etc.

Fuck off to whatever shithole you crawled out of you vermin.

You're a good goyim, the best goyim.

If you're going to be as efficient as the glorious kebab removers you won't be getting rid of undermeme any time soon. How many kebabs did they remove? 5000 out of what? 2 million?

laughing at shit=/=autistically spamming everything related to that shit
now do the world a favor and kill yourself for being such a dumb nigger
also i swear this fucking vpn

user, I think you might be the tumblrite here

It's more like a Squares and Rectangles thing, you see. You want to know what happened with GG? The only people left in that are left wing PR people that don't actually have agency and just like circlejerking, pretending that they're "fighting the good fight". People that might have been interested in that at first moved on to Holla Forums and cared more about the election and international border policies and other adult things. Hey, just because I enjoy Kingdom Hearts doesn't mean I can't care more about White Nationalism.

also
then what are you doing nigger there's a ubisoft game general right here and its not being autistically shit up
now go you've got job to do

Whelp

when the grand scheme prevents us from precipitatikng a total number of keababs; yes this is effecient.

Serbs a shit.

you are insecure srcrub for shure

Why the fuck is there an Undertail thread up

because ur mom lol

no becuse your mom sck my cock :) it feels good especially on the glan aka the most sensitive part of my penis srsyousy is it as sensitiv ve as a feminst at a lebron james concert get it b/c femisitss virtue signal based on fake race politics. :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

They also lost that war lol.

atleast he can be calmed down with the contents of this classic imgur gallery
imgur.com/a/NkB3A

rude tbh

2>>11354829
the war for t=hogwarts candy they won thiough pretty tasty

So uh… how about that fish girl

she's shit
toriel best

I don't know what the hell that is supposed to mean, but it sounds like some manner of high-octane faggotry.

its actually based on embed related you nigger

Why is Phil always right?

I have made a grave error, please send help

It feels more focused on the gameplay as opposed to the story.

Well, at least in one regard you're right.

Yes, my little newfag, we are.

dont you start this shit again

That reminds me, when Toriel shows up and then continues, I went back down, and it glitched out, too.

Oh I'm not an Undynefag.

Start what user?

then what are you?
it doesnt matter because you're still a pleb

I'm in control

you dont even have self control nigger

well, shit, you got me there

Gas the mods.

lol

Is something bothering you?

yes

The only tumblrtale threads that should be allowed are the ones mocking the game and the faggots unashamedly praising it.

lol

Standing on the edge of the crater

Go back to the CuckAM IRC and suck Ritsu's cock there.

Screech all you like, it doesn't matter, every Undertale thread will get shitposted and derailed into oblivion. There is nothing you can do about it.

Hey watcha talking about?

rule 8, enjoy your ban :^)

I am merely stating facts. But please, continue being a passive aggressive bottom bitch.

Just like every 4am thread :^)

Did I find the videogames yet?

Shit flows into a shithole, more at 11.

nobody has to even post there anymore, the mods shit up the 4am thread for us now.

sorry but videogames have been banned from Holla Forums, so you're under arrest

Mark is truly one of Tony Banks's chosen few.

Been done to death already and there is clearly no changing of minds. That time has passed. If people can't see why this cancer is cancer then there's no point in discussion.

The point of the shitflinging was never to sway minds, but to show that cancer is not welcome for open discussion. Cancer requires chemo, and the chemo is shitposting.

We manage to have discussions about good games just fine. Maybe it's time you stopped visiting tumblr?

You're still here?

But officer you can't arrest me
I'm quantum entangled in dosage

I got all day, never you worry. I'll be here tomorrow as well, in case you're wondering.

See you tomorrow, Pajeet-kun.

lol

filtered

thx doc

see

:^)

I think I broke it
I am now in the credits and can't get out

I guess it got too lewd for him.

That's a thing these cunts like to conveniently ignore.

nice argument faggot

It actually is. You don't see people complain about /gsg/ threads for example.

i've seen faggots complain about /ogc/ for no fucking reason

I heard the 4 am threads got nuked? This real?

yes and shitsu and his friends are real butthurt about it

Who knows? I don't.

oh yay more memes

I-is Mark finally cleaning up Holla Forums? Recommend a genesis album fams.

duke

but replace Frisk with Clover

and Eric Andre with Sam Hyde

Please stop, we've all had enough.
There's a reason we bury our dead.

Ed not dead

letting go is for cucks

Might as well have called it Pisstale

good one retard

wanker

Underpiss?

Oh fine.
So why is it called yellow anyway?
Because flowey yells "OW!"

Professional tip, you can hold shift to draw a straight line with the line tool in paint, or the pencil tool in photoshop. I know you were going for that one dimensional A E S T H I C

Hey, that's moderately adequate.

Fucking finally

pressing shift requires skill and good painters are actually held back by it

These are the kind of posters Holla Forums desperately needs more of.

Honestly mods should just ban any poster who doesn't live up to this standard. They've already had a good start by banning the 4am faggots.

thank you, I try my best

sage

pic related

That tree is right, you do need to get the fuck out

they may have banned the threads, but im sure the "anons" are still around

Damn right, we need more fun hating faggots who hate vidya

Sure. Seriously though Kenkou Cross fans are fucking cancer, it's just as bad as Undermeme fans.

Hence why you shouldn't allow cancerous threads in the first place. Overwatch, FNAF, Undertale et al. all attract the entirely wrong kind of poster.

Very double plus good comrade!

The kind of poster Holla Forums needs are the ones who will yell at threads of games they don't like, and participate in them, rather than letting those obvious bait threads die, or simply not participate in them if they don't like the game in question for whatever reason if a bait thread does take off?

Those kinds of posters are the ones you want in Holla Forums?

those are quite the leaps in logic

You don't cure cancer by ignoring it.

Shit games attract shit posters. Perfectly logical.

How fun is it?

FUCK

Expanding the allegory: You as a doctor do not have the right tools on hand to cure it, only agitate it.

that's my point you dick, nobody wants those kinds of posters.

Don't get me wrong; shit like is weird as fuck but Holla Forums is supposed to be a website that promotes free speech, people who want to shut down discussion of videogames on a videogame board for any reason are retarded. Especially on Holla Forums of all places.

If that's what you consider "weird as fuck" i'd love to see something that you consider truly, deeply disturbing.

You are as free to talk about games as we are free to tell you they are shit. Nobody wants more discussion about Undertale. Toby Fox himself said he wanted the game to die peacefully instead of devolving into the fucking cancer that plagues these fanbases.

Alright, this demo's jokes are pretty corny.
I can get behind it.

Chans are havens of free speech, yes, but they are ALSO first and foremost a refuge from normalfaggotry.

You can't make this shit up!

I love all of you beautiful people. You're doing God's work.

It's okay.

Does Toby think people are this stupid? He made the game for tumblr, he knew full well what a crowd of cancerous faggots he was attracting, yet he went through it anyway.

Well I fucking hope so. There is nothing wrong with parting tumblrcunts from their money. Just don't bring the excrement over here.

You're right, there's nothing wrong with pandering to tumblr and taking their shekels. However, there's plenty wrong pretending you are not doing so.

It's why I have more respect towards the likes of Zoe, at least she's not pretending her turd of a "game" was made for anyone but her clique of circlejerking faggots. She's far better in that regard than devs like Beamdog that bury the pozz in the game so you only encounter it once you're already a few hours in, and then feign ignorance when questioned for whom the game was actually made.

Pander the shit to whoever you want, but at least have the grace to be upfront about it so I don't have to waste time trying to determine whether I'm gonna be supporting a Marxist faggot or not.

We've become increasingly effective in coming together to deploy chemo.

H*ck.
I forgot to type a response.
I was about to say it's not a cakewalk for the fans of the game either, you know.

That's a stetson you fucking retard. You bring shame to your entire family.

As a side note I am amazed the "FAGGOT GAME FOR FAGS" sperg hasn't visited us yet. Has he actually been perma'd?

Oh right, found this.

The dev never came here. Stop hyping up shitty fangames that don't matter.

Fuck you I do what I want.
Cunt.

Just when I thought we were past this cancer.

Yeah who the fuck invited the retards that think they get to choose what people like.

Make something original instead of riding the coattails of some indie bullshit.

Gohei.

I swear if I see this game claiming to be a "bullet hell" one more time

It's a fucking literal MEMEGAME

Somebody once told me
The world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kinda dumb
With her finger and her thumb
In shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming
And they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense
Not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do
So much to see

So what's wrong with taking the back street
You'll never know if you don't go

You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now
You're an all star
Get your game on
Go play

Hey now
You're a rock Star
Get the show on
Get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
It's a cool place
And they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now
Wait 'til you get older
But the media men
Beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate

Is getting pretty thin
The waters getting warm
So you might as well swim
My world's on fire

How about yours
That's the way I like it and I never get bored

Hey now

You're an all star
Get your game on
Go play
Hey now
You're a rock star
Get the show on

Get paid

Hey now
You're an all star
Get your game on
Go play

Hey now
You're a rock star

Get the show on
Get paid
Only shooting stars
Somebody once asked
Could you spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep

What a concept
I could use
A little fuel myself

And we could all use a little change
Well the years start coming
And they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running.
Didn't make sense
Not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do
So much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now
You're an all star
Get your game on
Go play
Hey now
You're a rock star
Get the show on
Get paid

Oh boy another shit storm of

Honestly Mark should just delete Holla Forums or rename it to Holla Forums2.0

nu/pol/ has killed 8ch

Heh

I swear to God I've heard this before but can't place it. Sauce?

I dunno about a literal memegame.

Borderlands 2 and pre-sequel were meme games. Undertale is more like… here's a series of things I liked as a kid.

Amusing discovery: Your Best Friend is a verse from Marisa's stage in Great Fairy Wars, Loose Rain. Starts at :30.

undertale is a fantastic game, you rulecucks should be ashamed of yourselves

That's a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didn't really need solving, but damn if it didn't just get solved so

Cowboy Bebop OST Green bird

uh huh

When was it against the rules to talk about a game on Holla Forums?

Where are the memes if it's a memegame???????????

haha wow

I'm still trying to find out what the criteria for being a memegame is. Borderlands, as mentioned, was filled with actual non-sequitur memes. All "memegame" seems to mean currently is that it got really popular really fast due to viral uptake.

Was Cave Story a memegame? Its popularity simmered until it exploded so hard it got Nintendo's attention.

It's full of intentional references, but it never actually states the core reference. Ness doesn't just show up, for example. Touhou characters don't appear in spite of the above mentioning of Marisa's stage theme and Battle With a True Hero clearly being ZUN-inspired.

I'm inclined to believe that "memegame" just means something that got popular quickly, and because of a disapproved-of crowd. In that case, Garry's Mod is also a memegame.

Which is what i'm saying: that this thread is fine, that undertale is a good game, and that rulecucks should be ashamed of themselves.

a.k.a. memes. I'm talking out of my ass here tbh. Postmodernism is literally the art of rearranging preexisting memes, which can be good. The problem here is that undertale 2: turbo boogaloo will likely use a bunch of niche memes from the first game rendering it poopy.

So it's a fan game of a furshit indieshit game that got lucky (or was marketed to high hell and back)? Talk about degeneracy. I hope Toby "Beta Waves" Faux doesn't earn a penny from this. That motherfucker has already earned way too much money on the autism of others. I hope that nobody involved is able to capitalize on this project. It's plain to see that this is filth that should be discarded.

All creative effort is rearranging existing memes. Even the truly original is just the unforeseen alignment of previously unrelated memes.

t. Artfag that hates postmodernism

Also, this is a fangame, not Undertale 2. The only intention I'd ever heard to do a continuation of Undertale proper is a prequel game implied to be about Gaster himself, possibly as the protagonist.

you /int/ shits are all out into ruining fun things for others by whiteknighting your tumblr game, aren't you?

Wow please die anytime everyone.

Undertale is literally MKultra if vidya.
I can not believe that so many, seemingly normal people, completely lost their minds over this "game" and are calling it 10/10 GOTYAY.

With Undertale yes, I agree with you.
But this isn't the same game. It's a fan game with new things to talk about.
If this was a standard Undertale general again I would agree with you, but this isn't and such an argument is honestly full of shit.

Here I thought the undertale threads were shitposted because they were cancer. Now we have actual game discussion and it's still not allowed. What is allowed however is waifu general

De vuelta a chispajuan con vos

If you weren't a disgusting, mentally ill faggot you'd understand why this get shat on but we can have a civilized discussion about waifus.

There is still time to turn your life around and step back on the righteous path.

Mark should disable sage and see what happens.

Not an argument.
I'm going to go ahead and turn sage off because this is honestly hypocritical.

This is why we don't have an Undertale general anymore.

Fuck off, avatarfag

Same.

No, the reason we don't have that anymore is because it was only shitposting and goatposting

That's what I mean, you walking prolapse.

I played it, I'm guessing this Daly is some Homestuck faggot? Lost interest, and the headcanon quip shows what kind of people are behind this.

Pass.

Spoilers he dies and his soul is used in one of the possible final bosses in the actual game.

Like you're going to see the same locals but maybe one or two changed enemies, like what is the point it's like playing one of those lazy sprite swap rom hacks.

I was like one of the first people to bring up the idea of Flowey not being edgy af yet to him- I remember him acknowledging my post like "oh yeah that's a pretty neat idea, I hadn't thought of that", look me in the eyes and tell me he wasn't here disinfo motherfucker

Nice find.

Speaking of which, I don't know what games use the chorus soundfont for the song before it besides a specific track from Mushihimesama.

You know, what I liked about Portal 2 at the very least is that it didn't go and do that.

Undertale is by no means a perfect game, as it was Toby's first, but whether or not it was expertly crafted, there's no denying the formula and love that the game had and its compatibility with not only a large scale of people from cores to casuals, but even massive unprecedented acclaim from Japan. You don't get that shit from Fez or Yandere Simulator.

If this is about the whole kill/not kill system, this has already confirmed to have stemmed from Toby's interest to implement a system where you talk with the enemy ala SMT. I haven't even gotten around to playing any of the main SMT games. Now that I think of it, Undertale is an RPG where during battle all you see are the enemies. I never expected to see something like that from an indie dev, or at least a popular western indie dev.

It's funny I specifically remember people trying to push the idea that Undertale was shilled at all when it never had to be.

Flowey marry me

stopped caring

Toby will never suck your dick so you can stop at any time.

Fuck off blues.

All the contents of this trailer is just the first area of the game with one part being with the lights turned down.
Nothing from this has shown there will be anything new there, unless you're some dev on the game and know, then I say speak the fuck fuck up

No U

Remember the good old days?

Look, just drop 10, or even just 5 minutes past the tutorial and decide for yourself.

No, having to tell me to play it now instead of just giving the most basic examples of changes is just confirming it's more of the same.

Just fucking put em in a spoiler if you have to mister developer

Friendly reminder that cancer is a uncountable noun.

In the sea of shit, it was refreshing. I had no idea it was coming from cancerous roots nor what kind of cancerous fanbase it would attract.

I just thought it was great.

I'm just a guy who played the demo. I fucking bet you that you will not be disappointed, if you liked Undertale, hell if you played the game when it was just a demo of the ruins, I'm calling it that you will like it. I'm not spoiling the surprise

the surprise isn't that there is no surprise fuck you

Knew it thanks, see what that so hard to just say there's nothing.

Look bluefag, you're clearly surrounded here.
Just go away before you get hurt.

This thread is unsalvageable, and we're near the bumplimit anyway.

What the fuck do I gain from lying to you? You're not buying anything. I'm not playing around with you. I'm just telling you, you're missing out on a decent fan game, I'm not gonna fucking give you the rundown just because you don't want to try it for yourself.

good double

It'll be more of the same.
The demo had just about nothing to add.
Really the most interesting stuff would be what is the same.

Since making flowey into a genuinely helpful person makes me really fucking uneasy since I know the outcome of this entire thing.

LOL?

We did it fam.

What's the bump limit for Holla Forums again?

If it's not 300, I don't what it is.

The number of dicks that have been in your mom's vagina.

Keep going.
We can at least have fun 'til the end.

I chose my position carefully, baitfag. Perhaps you should've done the same.

Oh God, why can't you people die?

Filtered, you CWC-tier sperglords

We'll all die some day famzilla
Please let it be soon

One day, I'm just gonna watch all of those 30 minute Undertale comic dub compilations, and I'm gonna be a different person after all of it

Tumblr is better than this shithole anyway
;^)

You disgust me.

Y-you too

I've filtered every poster that doesn't sage and this thread is 100x better.

so it's still garbage, basically

Bitch, you know what I mean. You know what kind of posting style I'm talking about, the whole "post social media memes but about wanting to die because I'm a down-on-my-luck millennial who made bad choices" meme.

I'll remember to do that next thread

Hi millenial

What did I miss?

I only avatarfag in Memetale threads.
I'm really disappointed that Mark and his goons banned all the Genesisposters. Undertale threads aren't the same without them.

Berenstein*

Hey, here's a hint. Berenstain Bears was the name for books that were printed in the U.S. and Berenstein Bears was the name for those in Europe.
It's the same deal as how it's Gray in America and Grey in Europe.

You're right they aren't the same they're bearable now

FUCK OFF

did you really search the catalog for a thread on page 3 just to shitpost or are you using a proxy and are one of the many multiple (1)s in this thread?

Well at least Mark is doing his job now. I may stop calling him a kike now that he's finally got rid of the 4AM cancer.

Nigger do you think having a thin skin is an achievement

It's the thought that counts.

Oldies-but-goodies

Letting something die when it is its time might seem like your giving up, or being selfish.
But it's not.
It isn't just about moving on.
It's also about allowing a memory to fade.
The last wish of the dying is that their loved ones do not get hurt. You can't relive a memory, you can't revive the dead, and attempting to do so only brings more pain. So do the dead a favor and allow them to fade away peacefully, rather than torment them with your own suffering.

For your sake, for everyone's sake, allow the dead to fade away.
The good memories, the ones that make you smile, the ones that bring you happiness– those don't die.

It hurts to live. Fuck all of you. The first week was great then you had to fucking ruin it. Now I can't even recommend this game without being looked at weird.

Stop right there, faggot. You can talk all you want about how something "needs to die", but that won't stop determination. We're gonna make Undertale great again. We're gonna deport all the (1)s and sageposters. We're gonna talk about Undertale, we're gonna talk about our waifus, and we're gonna keep making OC for as long as we're alive, and believe me, we're alive.

I'd love that, but
You know
You're not making anybody happy by doing this.
Turning what should be good memories into cancer, and making people like
It's just not right.

no i am

Listen, you can be afraid, I'm sure you've always been afraid of the future, but pushing forward is what being alive is all about.

kill yourself faggoat letting go is for niggers

I've filtered everyone, even myself. This thread is now perfect.

filter my dick nigger

I WANNA KNOW

CAN YOU SHOW ME

I have full confidence in you then. Just remember to brush your teeth before you cross the street
No really, as long as you think you're doing the right thing, it's cool.

good double

Filtered.

lime is nigger btw tbh

Thanks, man.

wrong

You have to go back.

Remember, folks: there's always hope. And we'll always be there for you on prom night

W-wait a minute…

Sage isn't a downvote, redditfags

I think that one user is trying to kill the thread by posting random shit anyway

Fuck off already. Undertale's gameplay was dogshit and it's writing was mediocre – MUH EMOTIONS tearjekring that you can get dime a dozen on literally any fucking fanfiction site. In fact, Undertale itself feels like a fucking fanfic from start to finish, all with lesbo subplot and "THE VILLAIN IS ACTUALLY JUST MISUndERSTOOD!!!!!!!!!!!"

Go and read some fanfiction if you like it so much.

Kill yourselves.

Hey, sounds like a good story if I've ever heard one.

Did you really dig through the catalog and find a thread on page 5 just to say "i dun leik game" while saging despite the thread being past bump limit? Are we being raided?

The thread is already past bump limit, he's not doing shit

We're gonna send 'em back

Oh, wow. I sure missed all the fun.

I-I'm still here

Cliché as fuck and a fanfiction staple

wew

If only people knew

But seriously, guys. I've literally never heard of this fangame. OP goes on like it's some big thing everyone's been talking about, but I've never seen it before today. At first I thought it was the Dreemurr Reborn AU fangame, but it's not even that. Wtf?

I remember some guy coming here once talking about making this game, I think he was asking for ideas or something.

Okay what is this?

I think It's supposed to be a game about the child that died right before the events of the first game took place from looking at it.

It's a shitty tumblr fan fiction where the Frisk gives his soul to the soon to be a flower Asriel. It's about as cancerous as it sounds.

Oh god, I remember that. I'd be lying if I said the game didn't look like it was worth playing, though.

Is that shit seriously still running?

go back to africa

You do realize that's about 100% of story telling, don't you?

who fucking knows.

Yeah, the author flip-flopped on the whole "Chara is irredeemable pure evil" halfway through making the whole of his fanwork (which is very mixed media, being first a comic, then some videos, and soon a fangame) which was kind of awkward.

Unlike most AUs, the author is at least creatively competent, which doesn't make the premise any less ridiculous.

You are wrong. It's laughably easy to break a cliché – in this case it would be easy to even exploit it. Make it seem like it's a misunderstood villain, make the reader think he has it all figured out then comes the grand reveal, and the reader realises that while the villain is misunderstood, his actual intentions are several times WORSE than what had initially been assumed, thus surprising the reader. Or even something as simple as a bad ending - have the MC go against the big bad that wants to destroy the world, yadda yadda, reader is secure in knowing that all such stories lead to Big Bad being vanquished, but then you just have the MC die (you can attach a moral lesson to it, say he failed because of X), the world get destroyed and end on that note. It's really not hard not to follow a cliché, and only unimaginative, lazy retards claim otherwise to excuse their shitty attempts at storywriting.

grey and gray are both used in the us, and both are deemed acceptable
also they gave berenstein books to everyone in my U.S. schools.

All you need to do not to write a cliché is write something else. It's not fucking hard unless you're braindead.

But whatever you write is going to be some sort of cliché, no matter what. What you do with it is another matter.
I know that's what you're meaning with that but I'm just trying to say using the word cliché is quite meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Come on now.

ITT: Whadds a niche game?

Literally everything you could possibly come up with has been written before, probably thousands of times, likely already in something very popular.

There's only one way to be truly original, and that's by coming up with an idea that literally nobody likes. Have you ever stopped and wondered WHY so many people like things that are cliche? Certain narrative devices have been in use for thousands of years, and are practically in human DNA by now. You can't just buck that trend and expect to have anything valuable. Just because nobody has ever made a sculpture of an elephant out of their own feces, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

never forget

F

Some of the hitboxes on attacks are wierd. Like they don't really allign with the actual particles.

I gave it a try. Other than the faggot vampire thing that looks like it came from Adventure Time, it was alright. Also didn't like that it assumes I was gonna attack Flowey after killing the last monster. He's been helping me the whole time; why would I attack him?

Strange, contacted the dev yet?

You might as well be asking why you would have wanted to attack Flowey in Undertale.

I assume this is a prequel, so Chara showing up would most likely conflict with everything.

the existence of the game conflicts with everything if you even give it a modicum of thought

Even assuming Chara is removed from the situation somehow, we can suppose that Clover's character revolves around your actions, so if you go around killing everybody, it's completely natural for him to not trust Flowey as hinted at in the genocide run, we Wild Wild West now, fam

Nope.

GOAT IRL Pretty Boys gang and kidnap Tobby It's pal motherfucking shota goat boy thanks videogames? GOAT pastebin yellow nigger bring the photos to Me, Asgore, and GOAT an aged up Frisk dakimakura bad time is only because the previous guy retconned himself GOAT TheDesperateHope.mp4 but i can see the murderer, still alive *unhappy bleating* GOAT

You ok there user?

I just wanted to say, fuck this guy, I'm still mad