Japanese towns struggle to deal with an influx of new arrivals: wild boars

Japanese towns struggle to deal with an influx of new arrivals: wild boars

HIRAIZUMI, Japan— Rapidly shrinking towns and cities across Japan are experiencing a population explosion. Not an explosion of humans, though. An explosion in wild boar numbers.

(1/2)

archive.fo/Ii7EX

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/eS3mh
archive.is/53RCh
youtube.com/watch?v=oMS6eTaACsA
12amlabs.com/blogs/news/are-grass-fed-beef-other-food-sourcing-considerations-a-scam
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
foxnews.com/story/2007/05/26/alabama-boy-kills-1051-pound-monster-pig-bigger-than-hogzilla.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/2)

anyone have that one nip gunwebsite? i recall they can get saiga rifles (sporterized versions that got banned by obama).

Open carry spears when

Oh. How horrible.
Free food. Oh, no. Anything but that.

Free sweet and sour pork.

and?

Japanese towns are depopulating, which is a very concerning trend, user. Globalists will use this as en excuse to force Japan to take in more 3rd world migrants.

Wild pigs are a fucking menace to the ecology. Here in Florida there aren't even laws on how you kill them. They're doing so much damage to agriculture that as long as you don't burn the forest down or set off a geiger counter, the government gives absolutely no fucks about how you get them. Just get them.

They aren't going to put middle easterner camps in the zone

Better pigs than niggers.

amazing

More like the globalists are depopulating the country side with their polices.

thank you for this, I know what I must do

kill them all

FREE JUICY MEAT

that depends on whether or not they are a native part of the wildlife
pigs are not native to the US
They are, iirc, native to Japan
thus not a "menace"
but rather a healthy component of a recovering ecosystem

kek

I see this claim all over, but
it is Evolution
the women who are genetically driven to reproduce will find a suitable man and do so
the women who are not, will not
it is a sorting algorithm of "motherhood" instinct
the daughters of those mothers will be more likely to choose motherhood as well.

I predict that, if left alone, the problem will solve itself in a few more generation
The key, of course, is telling the globalists and their brown hordes to fuck off.
to all you "Japs aren't White" shills:
yes, they are not White
but they are a noble cousin race to Whites

stay strong Japan

So, Tokyo Jungle was a realistic japan simulator.

Oy vey Miyamoto, looks like you need diversity to deal with those boars huh

the is no real need for these towns to be depopulated
japan has enough people, their government could easily just enact policies to encourage people to move to these towns
man if i could id love to spear and bow and arrow hunt boars in wrecked abandonned jap towns

A small Japanese town managed to double its fertility rate in just 9 years:
archive.fo/eS3mh

Time to take a vacation to Japan to go boar hunting. I'm literally salivating right now.

Know what helps against boars? Rifles.
Too bad it's basically impossible to get a hold of a proper rifle in nipland and shotguns just piss them off.

>archive.fo/eS3mh
oh yes, it's totally achievable even on just the local government level
Imagine what wonders could be achieved on the national level with tax cuts and subsidies
I saw a documentary the other day about a jap school class with only one student
29 students in a school built to hold 1200 in some random town
there is no need for infinite growth, but redistributing the overpopulated city population into the towns to at least keep the infrastructure going is not only achievable but i find a bare neccesity to have a semblance of national self interest

How tasty is wild boar meat ?

I hear tell it's kinda nasty if you don't start butchering the animal after bleeding it, right after killing it. Also parasites.

It's enough to do a few cuts to make sure the meat where the legs meet the body and the shoulders are properly aerated and the chest opened.
(This also goes for any animal, as those parts remain too warm and therefore breed bacteria if not cooled down)
Parasites are easily removed by putting it in the freezer for a while.

Im starting to thing that wild boar problems are natures way of warning people to prepare

I know guys that capture them and feed them clean food for a couple weeks to flush the gameyness out of them supposedly it works

Well yes user. That's where pigs came from

This isn't anything new. Hell that gag anime Sabagebu did an entire episode that did a 180 tone shift half way through and became a PSA about the importance of gun ownership and hunting in Japan to help control wild animal population since they cost billions of yen in damages to lost crops every year. Episode seven if anyone is interested. It was pretty funny watching all the soyboys on /a/ piss and moan about how they were glorifying guns in a series about airshit.

Wild boar meat (left) used for a stew dish at the restaurant Takinoya in Hakone that brings out its umami flavor; the delicious meat melts in the mouth and does not have any gamey smell because of how the hunters carefully prepare it. A stew of horse and deer meet (right) served at the restaurant Hamakō in Yokohama; the dish is served with raw egg, much like sukiyaki. Wild boar has long been loved in Japan. This delicacy can be enjoyed in Tokyo at the long-established restaurant Momonjiya, which serves a lunch special of boar meat over rice.

GAS THE BOARS, PIG WAR NOW

Sage for unrelated bantz that I almost never have a reason to post since the Crimean conflict stopped being news.

I've seen guys in Texas mow them down in droves from a helicopter.

Wow, so fucking informative flappy, great fucking OP. You bring so much quality here. Shall we take turns sucking you off now for this? Fucking moron.

Your demoralizing needs work, Chaim. Maybe Papa Brock will schedule you for some retraining later?

Eat shit kike. You will never be white or welcome here.

Fun fact. Boar are not easy to kill.
Even with modern fancy ass bows they're difficult to put down. Guns too

Fairly small target zones, fast, thick strong muscle and bone that could standin for body armour if you fail to hit the perfect angle.

Traditionally the boar was hunted with spears. Because hitting it with an arrow would just piss it off.
You ever notice how European spears have those bits sticking out of the sides just below the tip? A design feature taken from boar hunting spears, without them the boar would quite happily just keep going, meaning even if you'd stabbed the boar with your spear he might just keep going and get you anyways.
Also. Boar can typically recover from almost anything that doesn't kill them outright.

So a lot of those boar those Texans shot from a choppa?
Probably wandered off afterwards and recovered.

Those Texas boys having so much fun chopper hunting are the reason we have the menace in the first place. Guys go hunting, use their ars for the first time in a live multi target shoot and get hooked. They go home and get the bright idea, why don't I release some on to land near me?

It's one of those unspoken things like high school girls prostituting themselves. We could tackle it head on but how many guys in any town are secretly enjoying this, no matter the overall societal cost?

Obviously this is good training for the genocide they will need to do soon.

That just means you need bigger guns.

What the fuck happened to boars lately? First a half-hour wild boar rampage in some shithole Arab city's mosque, now this? Reminds me of another attack in Constantinople a few years back. Made some OC to celebrate that even. Based boars.

That's like coyotes up here in NJ. You can shoot em, trap em, hit em with your car, doesn't matter. They kill so many deers that the population is actually declining after years of booming.

Posting a few more ebin boar banners.

That's all, lel.

I recall hearing a while back about a hunter in the US who got his leg torn up by a boar after he shot it in the head with a .50, thought it was dead and got close then it just went for him.
Idiot had shot it in the head and hadn't got the angle right, so all he'd done was take a good chunk of the hide and meat off the top of its head but left its skull and brain almost unharmed.

Poor thing was probably concussed and wondering what the fuck had just happened.

Well, Japan has all the ingredients they need to construct nuclear capable ICBMs, and could have an arsenal of up to 100 missiles within a year.

With global range.

Sausages are top tier, meat is slightly above average beef.
However at the cost of ammo you don't have reasons to complain.

The government and corporations literally work their salarymen to death with pointlessly long hours, not even letting them go home even when the work is done.

They could pass laws forbidding that stuff, and strongarm the corporations into accepting it, and forcing the work hours to be 50 hours a week, and no more, no exceptions. It even allows for 12hr swing shifts of 36/48 hour weeks.

Bam, instant rise in birth rate because their is actually time for the men and women to fuck.

My dad used to take me hunting them with a knife and a .45 years ago. It isn't that bad if you aren't messing with a bunch of them and they don't have underbrush to ambush you.

Those things are surprisingly lethal. I've seen slavshit blood sport videos where they sic a pitbull on a large boar. Within 20 seconds the dog is pretty much emptied onto the dirt.

It is inappropriate stewardship of the land. Ruining local ecology for fun is nigger tier.

Boars are harder to kill than niggers.

free foods.

Its also fucking great for you. Shit is very dense and healthy to eat, Imma big man, I can eats lots. I eat two small fajita's of wild boar meat with no fixings and Im stuffed for hours. Small ones, not big old texmex super burritos, but stuff barely fill your palm portions. Only drawback is the long cook time, but you can prep that shit and toss it in before work and be ready to eat by hometime. Wild pigs are awesome.

If you told the japs the kitties and rabbits were being killed by the boars they would do tsujigiri on the fuckers.

japan lacks hunters because of the gun restrictions, it is not illegal to own a gun but it is very difficult to get one. Hunters have been dying out for awhile now, there is a big push for hunters to kill wild boar so much that every boar killed gives a tax deduction.

I honestly wonder if a foreigner could register to be a specialized hunter for boars. I would sell them my soul to spend all day hunting boars with a bow. Just pay me in JoJo Merch and prostitutes that look like DIO. I can eat all the boar and drink from the rivers like a real japanesy.

That would be a pretty sweet gig.
You'd essentially be a government employee. Nice and stable gig.

Making it an act would be fun too, wear a loincloth and pretend to be a caveman that protects the village.

Slant eye 1
"Who's that man grunting and beating his chest in the woods all day? He's always eating raw meat and playing drums."

Dirty Jap 2
"Some fucking gaijin the government hired to kill all the boars. He lives in a cave and plays with JoJo toys, we have to pay him in prostitutes and toys."

Slimy no-good fishmongrel 1
"But there are no boars here."

*Rice-eating manlet 2 clasps his hands around his face and weeps as his son puts on a yellow wig and vampire teeth and ascends to the caves above their town.

this is interesting

the boars are taking the space of humans

its almost like the japanese way of life is being inherited by the pigs, like the japanese population is being transfigured into swine as a punishment for their submission to the jew

I've already seen these hentais.

Is turning Japs into Pigs Kosher?

Deer are natural to the US, and overpopulation absolutely does damage the environment. What the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Hogs are the 4th most intelligent animals in the world. They're not only tusked and heavy, they know how to fight too. That's part of the reason people enjoyed hunting them so much throughout history.

You're such a fucking nigger.

Maybe I'll go there and help. I'll leave my superior European genetics behind to improve their gene pool too, as a parting gift.

Fucking faggot.

9/10 hunting, would get 10 if Ride of the Valkyries was playing

I feel like if I go to the youtube comment section I won't be disappointed. Let's see how many mental infants there are. Although it's not a "oh muh gerd so cute kitty cat," so maybe not. They laugh when snakes are killed, so…

You apparently don't understand what a "pussy" is.

Hunting them from the air is the very definition of pussy.

We're not talking about bears, we're talking about fucking small, stupid boars. They're not exactly dangerous to any mildly competent, semi-intelligent person. I'd rather shoot them from a helicopter too. Looks fun.

if we implemented this scheme in Europe it would be great, but the problem is muslimes would take advantage and replicate like rats

fug yea

Tell me more about delicious goat cock, achmed.

Godspeed boar kun.

Probably doesn't know how to clean it right. It's good eatin'. I just want to fly in with a helicopter while listening to Fortunate Son and pretend I'm shooting gooks in a rice field.

If it were sport hunting, I'd agree, but, for the purpose of eradication, it's much more humane and responsible than the poison Texas officials are considering using.

archive.is/53RCh

Of course, I see they are now considering using sodium nitrite as an alternative, however, I am not familiar with how efficient that is.

lol'd

Humane? I don't care about that. Helicopters are fucking stupid.

Balloons are a better option, and legal now.

Hot air balloons and high-power firearms sounds like a recipe for hilarity. :^)
But, honestly, with as bumpy as helicopters are, a balloon seems a much better platform for aiming.

BAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT IS THIS REAL?
Wow G*d fucking bless America.

The land of Japan itself makes itself less appealing to Muslims by generating more pigs. I guess Princess Mononoke is going to become real.

Poisoning should never be used unless you want to wreck the rest of the ecosystem or can guarantee you get all the animals before others feast or the chemicals leach into the ground.

As real as those trips, boyo.

Bump for the next emu war

THIS IS A JEWISH PSYOP TO VERBALLY CONFLATE "BOARS" WITH "BOERS" SO PEOPLE ARE MORE ACCEPTING OF REMOVING SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES

I've seen plenty of seemingly crazy things here that were true but that post is fucking retarded. Adjust your diet and sleep schedule.

dude i swear by the butthole shot it's super effective. whenever i go on the prowl with my 22 i always aim for the butthole. it's all about shot placement. watch how he drops. dead before he hits the ground. always aim for the butthole guys you never lose.

Have the Russians already made their Ukrainian jokes yet?

There we go.

Prooster was a good meme.
Captch: cykobl
So close

This post makes me very uncomfortable.

what animeme is this from?

Are you telling me all restrictions are lifted for wild hog hunting?
Texas, here I come!

I grew up in a farming community, so, it's pretty much common knowledge for me, but, it never ceases to amaze me how city folk have to have it spoonfed to them why poison is an all-around bad idea.
The last place I lived, the previous tenants just left all their crap behind, and it blew my mind when I found D-Con pellets in the fucking kitchen cabinets and countertop.
Stupid people should not be allowed to breed.

If I were that user, I would avoid hunting with Dick Cheney. :^)

They breed in numbers beyond pest tier and do millions of dollars in damage to land and agriculture. Our state government, last I checked, would literally pay you to go and holocaust them. Get shekels and free meat in the process. If you woke up one morning and saw that they did pics related to your farmland, you'd probably want to genocide them too.

This webm desperately needs sound.

How am supposed to learn how to hunt?

Not my fault you're a no-skill newbie.

My home state's Department of Natural Resources would fuck anyone's shit up for any single one of those things, even going so far as to seize not only the weapons used, but, also any vehicles involved, so, you can imagine my suspicion at such a prospect.
And to be paid for it?
That's just icing on the cake!

It's the way America is supposed to be. One day, it will be that way again, I hope.

Holy shit try going outside before condescending people you sheltered urbanite fuck
Wild boars are a major threat to agriculture, they root up plants like mad, the opposite of 'free food'

Jokes on you, he already got away schlomo.

bow and rockets.

Boar tastes like trash. Especially a big male porker, full with test, just rank meat. The local governments should issue a decently sized bounty per carcass. These fuckers rampage indiscriminately.

Hear, hear.
Encroachment upon man's God-given right to live off the land is simply another thinly-veiled attack on gun-rights and the spirit of independence and self-reliance that made this country great in the first place.
Come to think of it, I haven't spoken with my friends in San Antonio in a while; I'll have to rectify that and see if I can hit them up for a little couch surfing.

Best I could do

Why do you think people catch them and castrate them? They lose that thick plate hide and instead of mating they just go around eating all day. Fatten 'em up. Why don't you like piggy meat, user? You're not Jewish or Muslim, are you?

Who else wants to bet that he got a big pharmajew payout so that he would push this Warfarin bullshit?

Nice, there's some good potential in that webm. Could be a moonman/bennyG niggercattle shootout with enough editing.

See this is what happen when the government let hunters kill off all the wolves.

Not bad.
10/10 would kek again.

Yeah, I still don't get how something that was discovered and saw its first commercial use in the '40's can still be under patent.
Why am I even still surprised by anything at this point?

jej if I could into proper editing I'd make the hoggos glow in the dark and mix some Terry Davis in there when they run em over

I didn't realize that Princess Mononoke was a warning.

Godspeed Boar-kun

They eat everything. It may be free, but nothing beats a good Wilbur from farmer Jeb. Though, leaving the body is a joke, fatties will cannibalize the corpse. Any good recipes?

user, I believe you may have found your calling…

They need a few of these good old hillbilly ingenuity.

The same way you learn to do anything, by doing it.

But unlike niggers, it's legal to kill Boars right now. Any Japs with balls can take this pig-invasion matter into their own hands, while we're still trying to shift the Overton Window enough that kikes won't use anyone who tries to kill a nigger as something to crucify on a virtue-signalling altar, regardless of how much destruction they cause.

Boars may be harder to kill physically, but Niggers are protected by (((society))) itself.

Wildfag here. Let me quickly explain how the only way to get rid of them is to kill them all and leave none alive.

hope the Japs like pork. We here in Britain do. It's haram as fuck.
This part is interesting though, and it should illuminate just why they have a problem with boar

So if you want to get rid of the boar that are probably fucking all your tree crops up or whatever, you're going to have to spend tons of time and money to be able to fight back.

The reason why it's important to aggressively cull them is because of just how fast they breed and just how intrusive they are. In nature there is a balance, and through human interference with breeding the problem has become even more dramatic. It must be countered with just a forceful cull or else it simply won't be effective. That's the balance of nature.

I had my grandpa take me. Rest in peace ;_;

watching jewtube videos.

This tbh
Yet because of faggy hipster Jews in some areas people have become powerless to do anything to protect or their land properly.
It's essentially a competition for land and food, boars do this to survive, they don't care where they go and who's ground they fuck up, as long as it is in the territory that they define. In the boar's mind that land is theirs.

So by taking away farmers their right to manage their land from pests properly because some whiny cunt with purple hair feels sorry for cute baby animals and poor boars who dindu nothing, you're essentially taking their right to etch out a life in their own country.

Think about this for a sec.
And basically replace every word 'boar' with 'nigger' in both my posts then you begin to see that our primitive good friends from Wakanda are also part of nature. As animals

i remember going hunting peasant the first time and using the same breach-loading 4-10 that my father, all my uncles, and my grandfather used the first time. there is nothing more fulfilling than using heirloom firearms

The main problem, as I see it, is that most of the people who make the laws have never been exposed to rural living.
These are the same people who will largely comprise the 90% predicted die-off within the first year in the event of the electric grid going down.
While I have no problem with that, I do, however, object to them forcing their faggotry on others, thereby dooming them to the same fate.
This is why I tell folks, "if you know how to handle a firearm and hunt and have a friend or family member who doesn't, if you truly love them, teach them."

Right in the feels, bro.

Sabagebu episode 7. I missed a post also talking about it:

Start with fishing. It's low skill and low cost to get in to. Figure out how to clean and cook your own fish. Get comfortable going out in the wilderness. Its not weird to go camping alone if its a fishing trip.
Anglers and hunters run in the same circles so you could join a "rod and gun" club and make friends. Friends go on hunting trips. And on hunting trips there is always 1 guy who never hunted before.

You learn from doing. Just do it.

thanks user

I'm afraid the retards who downvoted the vid don't have the intelligence to write comments either. So it's 50/50:
< To all fags here why we kill the hogs its because they destroy eveything in their way if we leave them to grow and populate they will be no vegetables for u to eat.
< The man seen shooting the hogs was using blanks. All of the hogs in the video were in no way injured and are professional actors

Meanwhile in Texas…

Which channels? Is Leatherwoodoutdoors2 A good channel?

I have caught a few sunfish in my local canal few blocks away from where I live but don't know how to clean a fish. Also I need to buy my own mini freezer because my parents stuff would throw out any fish meat. I bought whole salmon before, my mother went apeshit.

Why would they throw it out? What in to heck?

Probably the same retards I mentioned earlier being in the 90% after a Carrington event or EMP.
Hopefully, that 50% figure is closer to truth, meaning there will only be about half as many idiots to babysit or fight till the lights go back on, making our job a lot easier.

Fantastic!
And God bless whatever parents raise their daughter(s) like this.
There is hope for the future.

At the bare minimum, you'll need a halfway-decent fillet knife and a sharpener.
20 bucks and you're in business.

Oh, for crying out loud, not you, too?
I call their kind 'Food-prudes'.

See

You cannot cook most wild game in as short an time as domesticated fat ass animals. At least unless you like the game taste, which most don't since most humans are also, domesticated fat ass animals raised on an human farm. Boar is better than grass fed beef when cooked right.

Read a book. Watch a YT.
Then fuck freezing. Catch and cook the same day. Learn 2 skills at once. Just do it.

Salmon becomes slightly pink like this, after explaining that the salmon was cooked she went in a crying rage and threw out the entire fish. I felt depressed because I worked so hard cooking the salmon and it end in the trash.

Cleaning fish isn't too difficult; it's just a bit messy and takes some practice. Panfish like bluegills and perch are decent lakefish to catch, and their meat isn't very gamey unlike salmon or bass. You can look up a few good vids I'm sure and get a good idea of what kind of cuts you need to make, but it really comes down to experience. Your first flays will probably be a bit mangled and have a few bones, but if you're good it shouldn't be a problem. Once you get the flays you can either bag them and freeze them for later, or gently wash them and set them aside in a bowl of water in the fridge (softens them up and helps get any missed scales off) if you plan on cooking them soon. An easy way to cook the flays is to cover them in flour or biscuit mix (like bisquick), salt and pepper each side, and fry them on a pan fryer in shortening. Good shit.

Checked and keked. Fuckin nips are hilarious.

I see nothing wrong with this.
Also, unlike you, I actually do know how to farm, garden and hunt. The vast majority of farms now are incorporated shit I could give two fucks about. If you are some 'small' rancher or farmer, yea they can suck, but if you are really on an small plot of a few thousand acres YOU can deal with your problem already since you are on that plot 24/7. If you are absentee farmer / rancher on your plot for more than half the day or night you are not an farmer or rancher in my eyes. You are some city faggot using tech to weekend cowboy up your shit.

An local rancher will cleanse his land constantly of these things, in the process also responsibly watch his herd. And local farmer is going to know all the local farmers in the same boat and as many of the local hunters as possible in order to offer them places to hunt.

But here is some of the problems most faggots whom claim to farm/ranch have.

1. They don't want hunters scaring away their deers. Yea fuck em and their worry about profit once a year.
2. They fear an hunter might shoot their cow/kid instead of an boar. If you let some city faggots in whom you don't know and haven't at least gone out once with, yea legitimate worry, otherwise shut the fuck up and do it yourself, many boar hunters use trained dogs or hunt at night with night vision and scope.
3. They are too lazy to bother doing it themselves and cry to the government about ferals. These are also the type whom cry to local governments about hunters selling or giving away free meat to the local stores/charities since it would cut into their profit. Don't even get me started on these fat fucks and their selfish lazy outlook.
4. Today 90% of all ranching and farming is nothing but wealth extraction, the days of doing it for your family and kin is long gone. And if its not for family and kin its not of value. Few even have their kids on hand helping anymore since they are such money grubbing faggots its obvious they are more likely to sell it than hand it off the the kids, or view the kid whom wants it as an lazy bastard because somebody wouldn't pay em enough wage to live their own life or don't want to have some actual hunting dogs on hand to lend an hand, instead letting their bitch wife welp and fucking mongrel city dog.

Hunting wild boar is fun, an good learning experience and provides natural food for the table. They breed so damned fast I don't see any problem with them in an area. They only get to being an problem if the locals are too stupid to embrace their local hunters and sportsmen rather than crying about shit they themselves control. Boar are dangerous as fuck animals and destructive no doubt. But should SHTF, this is the only damned meat you are getting other than longpig.

Not every farmer or rancher is an fuckhead. Many times you can simply offer to go out and hunt these animals on their land and they jump at the help. Its an hell of an job which thanks to regulations and bullshit doesn't pay what the job actually is worth, making it an labor of love in most cases. Those fat fucks whom demand $ to come onto their land and provide this service deserve every damned fucking thing the boar can do to them, their land and their animals. Problem is, those guys are the ones whom are breeding the boar into hundred head herds and major problems for others whom are willing. There are only so many you can bring down as an team in a night, and once an herd hits 80+ you have to do an major cull or thousands of acres are going to be bulldozed. And if you are only able to hit up 3 or 4 farmsteads out of two dozen in an region you are going to get that many head in short order.

SUGIO ONII-SAN

GIVE US MORE NEEDLESSLY LONG BLOGPOSTS OF YOU DICK WAVING FOR KNOWING EVERYDAY SHIT. HOLY SHIT user YOU ARE SO FUCKING COOL TAKE ALL MY UPVOTES

Better than niggers

These are the new japanese and they're beautiful. Perhaps if the dying japanese were more accepting of boars both could live pacifically in a multicultural society free of hate. Boars get no right to vote, no medical assistance and currently less than 5% of them finish higher education. Critics will say boars don't pay taxes either, but neither do niggers.

your mom is a tard

How is this thread still up? This isn't even related to politics.

Because its fun and we enjoy the conversation.

Nigger.

why don't whites start moving to japan to replace the declining Japanese population?

I almost lost a dog because neighbors were poisoning instead of baiting/stickying them and she found one dead in our yard. Thankfully she didn't eat the entire thing and we got her flushed in a hurry.

Kill yourself.

It's a better option than the northwest front you fucking nonce.

Because it's Japanese soil, fuck off.

Yid, I would be a fucking hare krishna before I started racemixing.

Filtered.

Close call.
Glad to hear you caught it in time, that's one of the worse ways for man's best friend to go.
It's also a big reason why I'm against poison for hog control: if you've ever heard one dying slowly (which is why I suspect one name for a group of them is 'sounder'.)
Now, imagine a hundred head of them taking up to a week to die, having to listen to that at night.
No thanks.

Also, I hope you impressed upon your neighbors the folly of their little endeavor.

Sadly they left and did it to sell the home.

The easy counter argument is you want a shrinking population since automation can make up for any losses in productivity. Yet no one ever argues that.

Because unlike your people we didn't didn't evolve from locusts.

Japs invest a lot on automation btw, they have really interesting robots for helping the elderly (since that is and will continue being a huge industry there).

fucking kek

Exactly. If there's any culture out there whos pro -automation its japan. Not to mention Japan has been overpopulated for decades.

Boar hunting is big where I come from, they should import New Zealanders and give them good rates on some of these farms, they'd eat that right up, send some of Japans retiree's here and we will exchange them for some of our youths.

So organic how another racemixing post pops up.

When did I say racemixing you dumb cuck, it's an exchange program, you have problem, nips have money unlike my countries welfare leeching oldies, sounds like a good exchange deal.

BOTH CHEGGED :DDDDDD

Your thread is shit, faggot. Go back to reddit.

Hey Jude, happy now?

Exactly. Anyone who isn't convinced after all of this, will be willing fodder when the first wave comes. Can't save them all anons.

Actual term: Rats/kikes.

And he remade the fucking thread like a little cunt. Just another yid invader.

Triggered much rat/kike?

They would have had a much harder time selling that house after I got done with it if they did that to my dog.

You misunderstand. I don't care about the opinions of leftists. I care about the fact that trying to kill a nigger results in (((Police))) or similar ZOGbots coming down on you and THEN the kikes prop it up as an example of DEM EVIL RIGHT-WINGERS ARE INSANE, hurting our cause by making redpills harder to swallow. That's why it's important to influence the populace to make Nigger-killing okay before we try doing so. Anyone who says otherwise is either a LARPer or FBI.

They are native in Japan.

the GOAT

Haven't these nips ever heard of pork-fried rice?

Tonkatsu

Japan is taking the smart approach with investing in robots instead of letting in turd worlders. They lead by example.

Maybe scale the mecha down a bit and let tourists hunt boars with exosuits and knives. kek

Send in some New Zealanders

America has this problem, in the most rural redneck parts of the country no less. They hunt the FUCK out of them because they're considered pests so you can take as many as you want, however you please.

People go out and hunt these fuckers with helicopters with FLIR systems and machine guns and they're still spreading like crazy. Japan is fucked.

I know some guys who knife hunt them in the Santa Ana river bed. Only a little of the meat is of any use in sausages. The rest they use to feed their dogs.

It's essentially dog food.

Gesundheit

I wonder if some of that unpalatability is due to the diet available in that area.
Plus the added pressure of living in that environment might contribute negatively to the meat.
This has piqued my curiosity; I have friends in Florida, Texas, and California where I could crash; I should schedule a trip around hunting and comparing the quality of meat in all three regions.
(Any idea what the law is like in Cali? Otherwise, I have people in Nevada I can rely on, instead.)

Yep it's diet. Domestic pigs revert in two generations, and just like a domestic pig a wild boar tastes of what it's fed upon.

t. somebody who ate peachtree fed boar

Isn't this literally what happened in Princess Mononoke? Is anime actually becoming real?

Noice.
And it's true about the feed affecting the meat; anyone who's tasted wild turkey can attest to that.
It's a damn shame the general public only ever knows that commercial farm-raised shit.

I really don't see it as a problem.

Diet has a huge impact on the taste of meat. So, the quality of its flavor is relative to the location of the animal. For example, you can Google, blueberry bears, which are bears that have blueberry-colored fat due them eating lots of blueberries. They taste very, very delicious. If your animal was eating a diet of rotting garbage, it will taste terrible. Animals are what they eat'; not all building blocks are equal.

Boars arent even difficult they're like first floor monsters

This is also why you want to eat a good diet yourself; you want a body mady out of high quality parts, not mad in China junk parts. Being Westerners though, we don't really consider this due to our fixation on external appearances and neglection of the the internal.

Let's just watch one of the last videos of its kind - a white, German Prince hunting boars.

Thing is, given the choice, most animals in the wild will avoid the fuck out of soy.
There seems to be something going on with some of the GMO strains of corn, too.
This alone screams volumes.

t. Iowafag

New mission in life unlocked.

That is until you run into the one whose slightly off-color pallete you ignore and it turns out to be a mimic.
Fucking mimics, maaaaan.

Know what would fix this? Muslims.
Millions of em along with Africans. Also mandatory diversity programs. Japan will become multikulti and you will love it. We need to give all the Africans IRL anime waifus.
Seriously I would bet money some fucking rabbi is going to claim importing mudshits will somehow fix this

youtube.com/watch?v=oMS6eTaACsA

checked

This is a pic of blueberry bear meat. It's shitty quality but you can imagine just how good it would taste. You can read about them here: 12amlabs.com/blogs/news/are-grass-fed-beef-other-food-sourcing-considerations-a-scam

Try some if you ever get the chance.

That is just too fucking cool!
Thanks for the info.
You rock.

Why don't you jump off a bridge, you disgusting little faggot?

BOARS WELCOME

(checked)
(same)
The OC was about embed related.

Top shitpost lad.

Holy shit!
I didn't know boars were that big!

Seriously, welcome them.
Those fokken pigs are tasty.

What I was unsettled with Japs since I was a kid is why are miniskirts and shortshorts part of the high school schoolgirl mandatory dresscode and bellow the knee skirts are symbols of violent delinquency.

I guess two nukes weren’t enough.

That's good genetics for you.

Too bad at best in a couple of generations his lineage will be mudded down with tribal kangz for political correctness.

Mimics are an exquisite delicacy though.

Is it that hard to mass game hunt?
If I don't remember wrong Aussies can legally bludgeon kangaroos to death when they're declared as a public menace.
What's stopping the mass hunting?

Speaking of Texas, Peccaries have started to become more common too. Technically, they're not even closely related to pigs, but they look the part.

They just need to make hunting katana welding robots.

Because girls who wore long skirts like that were hiding all their gang tattoos.

DIGITS CHECKED
TOP KEK

Deer were never a problem because Natives and Wolves always kept them in check. Modern society is a jewish trick to make a global empire.

PORKED.COM

10/10

Put your ass-tampon back in faggot.

Attached: 1499184680438.png (1440x960, 2.58M)

Because the Japanese are good people and we should get our own house in order instead of doing to them what's being done to us. As long as Japan can endure some minor economic discomfort until their population naturally stabilizes they'll be fine, they don't need to be replaced.

What do pecarries taste like compared to pigs?

Notice the kike's contempt for working class and the backbone of the economy. The kike does not produce anything. The kike does not understand nature. In frustration the kike lashes out at anything it can't control or understand.

Truly they are the lowest of creatures.

Attached: Cruel Angels Snout.webm (640x360, 1012.6K)

Attached: Japan.webm (426x240, 3.05M)

fuck yourself you kike.

I couldn't tell you what they taste like but they smell about as bad as anything you can shoot.

A while back when corn was too expensive to feed the cows they were feeding beef shitty chocolate from hersheys. It's amazing what the assholes will do to save a shekel.

Are the katanas broken?

can i has sauce please?

Dungeon Meshi

It's pretty good, but don't read the official western release. They fucked up hard. If only there were some Everyday Heroes who cared enough to translate it.

japanese gun laws…well all jap laws are strange. You need special permission to own a rifle and to hunt. i used to be stationed there, from what i remember its still pretty easy to buy a crossbow though which would be a pretty good weapon against these. if I lived there now, id set a live trap that would drop down on one so I can just stab it with a sword. i live trap coons now and just shoot them in the head, shits brutal.

Boars are hard to kill. They move fast as fuck. They are dangerous. People in japan used to hunt boars with traps, but they used pitfalls and long ass spears while working in groups.

Because boars are hard to kill, move fast, and are dangerous.

Maybe they would't act like wild boars if you gave them a nicer name.

t. Einstein

I'm surprised at the chocolate, but not the practice; it's very commonplace.
I've even worked at a facility that would sell it's discarded product to a feed recycler.

I used to hunt with a friend who trapped coon for the pelts.
We still had a furrier shop in town for a time, but, once they shut down, he had to mail them in, but, eventually quit because he wasn't getting enough for it to be profitable.

Guess what boars turn into if you kill them.

A lot less food than the plants they uprooted?

Disgusting meat, pork is fucking trash since all hogs do is eat trash. There's a reason why you get fatter eating pork compared to other meats, it's not because it's healthy. Trash livestock.

Yes, a lot less food than if they were left to their own devices without killing them.
Keeping them alive actually creates a surplus of crops, only killing them reduces crop yield.

Ok muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Attached: 702_Nueskes_Applewood_Smoked_Unsliced_Slab_Bacon_3lbs.jpg (720x478 125.26 KB, 74.58K)

Shitskins know better quality meat better than you apparently.

Maybe in your disgusting shit country.

Funny you should mention this, but i have noticed that there is a pattern with translating japanese manga and anime: The cucks in canada tend to make the translations lean left.

There are a lot of series that name the jew: Magus bride has the immortal jew as a bad guy, d grey man fights a genocidal tribe of jews. There are a few more examples that i keep forgetting. I suspect that part of it is the obsession with medieval fantasy and how much the early christians hated the kikes. This seems to have redpilled the island.

Then you have the kikes trying to import niggers, and the japs do not want anymore people because finding a job and a place in the cities is very hard as it is.

I guess that's why the pigs in said shitskin countries love eating trash. I've seen way too many unhealthy motherfuckers that live off of pig meat, most of them are fat. Why do you think that's a meme? Any animal that eats garbage like soybeans would end up being unhealthy meat fit for nothing but rats. At least you can graze cows, goats and sheep and they all provide milk, hell even though chicken is trash meat they can produce healthy eggs, pigs just destroy nature worse than deer.

for you

I took a 230lb sow last month with my mil spec ar from tree stand @ 40yds and it dropped no problem.
finishing the job is another story though. I see why they don't allow 5.56 used to hunt. took 2 more shots to finish from that distance. 1st shot hit lung, killing shots were neck and head. will not be using 5.56 again, 12ga slug or a big bore ar next time

Attached: IMG_6767.jpg (394x438 65.63 KB, 95.96K)

I think I found a way to help Japan's lowering population demographic especially in the farmland regions and South African white farmers. Hey JAPAN, why don't you host some white South African people, they can manage all your farmland woes. Plus they look like your anime. And as they say, A SA Boer a day keeps all the niggers away + boars.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 9.14K)

>>>/boers/

cute doggo

This. Boar is delicious.

You are just now noticing this? Go look at the dub of prison school and compare it to a fansub if you want to see how they don't just massage the translation, but out right change entire scenes.

I'm a newfag. Thought the multiposting of SA white genocide was widely known.

So how good is the meat? Is there anything special an user has to do if they want to eat it?

Muh farm life is too hard!! I had to lift up some shit, repair a fence, shoot some animals and sit in a tractor!! I'd rather be a salaryman!!

There don't even need to be new policies, just stop propagating/memeing this idea of harsh farm life vs easy city life where everyone is a millionaire.

The Meiji government officially endorse nationwide wolf hunts and wiped them out in about one generation iirc; they killed them mostly because of the spread of rabies, but obviously industrialization and deforestation would drive wolves into contact they otherwise wouldn't have with humans.

Attached: 1510520953324.gif (512x512, 697.35K)

It's a similar situation in Texas too. Have you ever been on a helicopter hog hunt? It's fun as hell.

I can't even eat medium well steak if my mother is around. Fuck I need a job better than part time $9/hr I tried getting a second job before but it conflicted with my old job I miss my Dad

Attached: 365adfc9f3eb0a99ef19ebe20c400809.jpg (1024x1024, 162.54K)

fug

Damn, son. What the hell is your mother's problem? Aren't mums supposed to know how to cook?>>11365374

Do your parents worship Osiris or something? Odd behaviour.

Does she freak out if you eat potatoes raw as well?

Get the fuck out of that house as soon as you can and don't look back. You are your own man now.

Attached: Violent-Nomad-Workout2.PNG (1817x1078 323.81 KB, 729.58K)

Attached: Poorfag home defense.jpeg (650x475 264.74 KB, 50.25K)

Attached: God is Truth and Truth is God.jpeg (647x605 108.72 KB, 97.09K)

Blueberry waffles with rainbow sprinkles.

Attached: Superiority.png (797x329 106.39 KB, 13.55K)

Even Hersheys has "Seconds" they can't retail. But anything made with corn syrup is pretty fair game.

I would love to know more about the jewish role in the suffragette movement (both the US' and other countries').

And I'd love to know more about this, too.

I could have fish but have to make a separate meal for her. She won't touch it though but I can't cook salmon for reasons above

The thing with fish is that mother has sensitive nose she says she could smell it from the freezer when I bring it home and would have to cook it the next day * I think she is just lying and wants the fish gone**

Attached: chad onion muncher.png (840x696 173.41 KB, 491.56K)

Here in Germany we have the same problem, but we call them jews

why the fuck is this facebook tier shitpost thread still up?
SAGE THREAD

those are just americans

Meh. I'll take piggus over muslims.

Why do they fear the Onion Chad?

Fuck, that reminded me of Angel Cop. That scene where the (spoiler) unit chief was tortured to death. He was rambling in Japanese about national pride and not cucking out to (((foreign interests))) like the faggots he was talking to. The English subtitles went about totally unrelated shit happening to other characters elsewhere which people in this scene had no way to know about.

Knowing moon is a curse sometimes.

kek

I'd imagine that would be pretty hard to hit a small, moving target on a moving helicopter.

>ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

Attached: kys.jpeg (600x842, 100.95K)

They can get to over half a ton.
foxnews.com/story/2007/05/26/alabama-boy-kills-1051-pound-monster-pig-bigger-than-hogzilla.html

(((Super ageing))) lmao

What the hell, Japan. This is better than (((immigrants))) on one hand, but on the other hand you're getting cucked by nature, and that makes you look weaker than Sweden.

Your Jew is showing Moishe.

Weaker. Than. Sweden. Prove me wrong. Pigs can't even drive cars of peace.

Why are there so many Muslims in Russia?

bot

This thread is retarded and I can't believe it has as many posts as it does.

This is just nature taking its course, if men were to disappear tomorrow all his greatest works would simply return to nature as intended.

bump

very cool

mmmm. delicious wild pork. could be worse

Attached: pc_kalua_s1.jpg (1250x972, 394.42K)