Stop what you're doing

Stop what you're doing.

Now's the time to take an hour out of your day to play a video game.

It can be any game. It could be one that you're still trying to work through, or it could be a game that you have, but haven't tried yet.

Stop browsing this site for just one hour, and come back and share your experience.

Please do it. It'll be good for you. I promise.

Thank you.

Also, just one more thing.

You're doing good. You're getting better.

So don't give up on what you're doing, whatever it is.

I believe you can do it.

ROBop

I love you meng

but you gotta stop making these threads everyday, they're overstaying their welcome.

t-thank you.

yo fuck video games

goddamnit

Alright, guess I'll go play some lewd games, then.

OK R.O.B., I will this time. Got time as long as the wife doesn't bug me.

If you say so OP

I'm gonna play AC0 for real today.

Shit feels so haphazard and out of sync. Also forcing me to stay in shit gear so I can gain abilities? Whyyyyyyyyyy?

I played about an hour of Long Live the Queen on a whim, beat it twice. It's kinda fun, but I don't like how you practically have to do everything perfectly in a sequence or else you instantly die

It's been an hour.

Share your experience.

Man, I would, but I need to sleep. I have a shitload of work to do in the morning.

I played someone in guilty gear for more than two hours. It was the first time I felt tired after playing a video game. Not tired as in sleeping, tired as in the adrenaline of fightan wore off and I don't have anymore energy. It was great.

So I played a few missions of prototype and I really enjoyed it. I beat it once before a long time ago on the 360, but it was good to play it again on my PC. Also the resolution fix really makes the graphics look aged, but the game is very fun none the less.

R.O.B, I feel as though these threads would be better if it were once a week instead of being on a daily basis. But I did play videogames, mostly more UNIEL.

I have to agree with you may piss off a bunch of people because of it.

I don't know what games to play

getting past the post election mindset is tough

Maybe people should play more video games instead of getting pissed off at an imageboard.

Why not? 4 AM threads are held daily, and nobody seems to mind.

I'm just encouraging people to play video games and hopefully remember why they enjoy them enough to gather here and talk about them.

Nigger trump won, how does that make you not want to play video games?

true enough, I'm just worried that these threads may piss off people and grab the attention from meta spergs.

Trust me, everyone minds

Because I'm still stuck on wanting to find out more, the info war, the meme war, the red pill onslaught.

I played UK in Victoria 2 and blobbed my Indian colony northward to fucking Eurasia because of The Great Game CB. I feel pretty proud of myself, even though that shit triggers /gsg/ for some reason.

ROB is a fucker

who wouldn't fuck inklings, though

your mom

I finally got around to doing the Bardock and Broly saga in OG Xenoverse. Is Xenoverse 2 worth getting? I hear the PC port is utter dogshit.

Cooking Mama on DS is pretty dang comfy, tempted to grab an R4 and a bunch of roms instead of buying copies of games due to low shelf space and the cost for some of the titles.

On the plus side Titanfall 2 isnt dead Yet.

played DBOG.
it was fun talking to total fucking faggots.

everyone minds, but the mods never do anything about it. Mods won't ever ban tripfags or avatarfags for anything, and very rarely do bans last more than 5-15 minutes. Non-avatarfags can't even make their own 4 AM threads thanks to mods deleting threads not made by avatarfags, even if both threads are posted on 4 AM exactly.

They're supposed too, but the reason we haven't done so is because they'll start a shitstorm.

this guy here.

these threads are great, but I'd limit to every few nights, don't push yourself to hard R.O.B.!

I played Mario Golf GB on 3ds a bit more. This time I did the desert cup and was doing real well, but had many lost opportunities with near chip ins. I got to the 18th tee tied for first, bt one bad bad hole sent me to 4th.

Why can't we have more sport rpgs? This one is low effort overworld but it really does add a bit of life to it. It's arcadey, but grounded and fun. You could do so much with this type of formula and potentially make a solid sport game without the need for liscensed teams. All I can think of that does this is is something like that 3ds anime soccer game. Or maybe more brands could do tie ins, like how bloodbowl did. Every brand makes a racer, but i think a fishing game or golf game could fit some serieses. This would be so fun for something simple like curling.

Is it even that big of a deal? Let them contain their autism in that one thread for a few hours a day.

Everyone minds. The mods here are incompotent pieces of shit, and it's only going to get worse once halfcuck shuts down for good.

More importantly, because once the spergs come out in force, I don't want to see you get doxxed again and then you disappear again. ROB threads are the one shining beacon in an otherwise nonstop cesspool of shit.

As far as videogames go: I played an hour of Broforce tonight. I forgot how fucking fun that game is.

Dune course is my favorite course just because I can always sink Albatrosses without fail on hole 11

Dammit, I've put 75 hours into Nuclear Throne and I still can't beat it!
I can't even consistently get to Lil' Hunter, let alone beat him!
Seventy-Five fucking hours and I've only reached the goddamn throne six times! SIX FUCKING TIMES!
When did my reaction time get this fucking slow? Why don't I seem to be getting better at the game?! Why is my best character fucking Eyes?!!
I swear to god, you guys. If I don't beat the game before I've put a hundred hours into this game I swear to fucking god.

i was a fucking inch away from it

JUST

Decided to play Bad Company 2 for the first time in many years. Glad to see the servers are still moderately populated. I'm pretty sure I've never had KD spreads this low before (support roles nonewithstanding). Still, it has a "big" feel to it that most modern shooters just don't have. Single player still breddy fun, too.