Disappointing Boss Fights

Fighting this nigger wasn't as cool as it should have been. The average fight with lesser enemies was more entertaining than this.
Post other underwhelming boss fights.

This fucking guy.

Here's another. I've never played this, but it looks horrible.

are slow time events (STEs) a proper thing yet?

I don't think they could have made the end of that game more disappointing if they tried.

Right now I hate the fights against the whisperers in Shadow Warrior 2013. I mean they look cool but the bird one in particular is some of the most mindnumbing shit ever.

Equip BFG, click once.

This squishy fuck
Why'd they even bother with the idea of boss fights in Quake? It's like they made one real boss to entice people playing the shareware episode and that was it.

Ironically fighting him in a Melee dual he's comically easy and can be knocked down in a few hits and then you just beat on him till he dies and can't get back up.

This fucker right here.

I miss Suda 51, I hope he does something new soon.

Hey guys, can I join this party?

If I recall correctly, they were really pressed for time making Quake and axed a ton of the game's content to make deadlines.

That Chinese mobile company GungHo bought Grasshopper and since then they have been like
So that is what he's been working on.
Honestly he's been mostly a producer on things ever since the first No More Heroes.
I want a new Killer 7

Well I just made both of our days better so there's that.

I remember not being too put off by the first boss because even though it was as easy as most of the game you were still actually playing. I got to the second boss only for him to be some gimmicky stealth shit but I thought that surely when I get to the third boss in a couple of hours he will be a nice fight right? Nope you skip straight to him and press a few buttons for one of the most underwhelming boss fights in videogames.

shiet, well if this is good it'll give me another reason to eventually get one…
let's see, I've got

hm… still doesn't seem like enough games.

As nice as it looks the fucking microtransaction shit that pops up around 22min marks has me worried. Also fuck durability as a mechanic. And the bullet hit detection seems poor, though that might

Where is this offer for

The rest of the game wasn't phenomenal, but this guy was an anticlimax

1-Let it die is shaping up to be shit.

2-The original project that was scapped to make let it die was called Lily Bergamo, watch the trailer.

He easily gets award for most disappointing point in otherwise very good game.

Ok you win. Space Marine QTE was at least beating deamon prince in the face while falling off space tower.

Shadow of Mordor Sauron fight

At least the name is indicative of what Goichi Suda wants.

dropped that turd at the second chariot section
what the fuck were they thinking?

It's an unfinished game

I regret not screencapping it myself

2 minutes in Photoshop and google. I'm glad my college education is paying off.

Best part is that i'm almost sure that guy was legit from Holla Forums.

Every boss fight in this game.

first time i played the game he started running away for me for whatever reason, then got stuck in the terrain where i proceeded to shoot him in the ass till death

He deserved better.

But that's the ENTIRE POINT of that chapter.

Did you miss how the level leading up to him is a dark corridor where you fight a single enemy at a time? And you occasionally catch glimpses of Henry?

It's a commentary of modern video game design.

doesn't necessarily make it fun

Hey, it worked for Drakengard.

not necessarily, i like drakengard, but its gameplay is ass and it might be one of those few soups you eat for the spoon

What I meant is that Drakengard got two sequels and two spinoffs.

You may not like meta commentary, but it worked in these cases.

Besides, Letz Shake is easy, all you have to do is skip a single cutscene

Came here to post this guy. Couldn't believe a QTE boss fight was actually happening when I got to him.

Also this kinda.
It's not really bad but not as good as the others.