Y-y-you're not watching your n-nicotine intake!

Y-y-you're not watching your n-nicotine intake!

I honestly don't know which one is better patriot sunny or revengeance sunny

Wipe this meme off the face of the earth

I'm going to hang you from a tree myself, you communist filth faggot.

Holla Forums its time to leave

Hi brit/pol/! I didn't know you played video games, I thought vidya wasn't tolerant enough.

I've "quit" smoking at least a dozen times now. It's easy to do when life seems under control. But at the first sign of rocking the boat, first thing I grab is a cigarette.
I don't know, I'm lonely and bored and just need a smoke. Even though it never satisfies, at least it's something warm.

What pissed me off the most about MGS4 was that EVERYONE died, Snake or BB should have lived. They literally lived and died for nothing.

K.

That's the problem.

Educate yourselves.

You fuck off too. I hate commies and I was just pointing out how retarded that post was.

But why do you hate commies?

It's more easier to establish a fascist state than a communist one. Communism is basically a fool's dream at this point.

Name one time communism has worked.

Commies literally fucked over every country they ran. Might as well be renamed to "faminism."

Did she forget what Unlce Miller said?

Did she forget what Uncle Miller said?

Name one time it reached its end goal of a stateless, moneyless society where the workers own the means of production THEN fell apart. I'm not one of those retards who says it's never been tried, but stating it hasn't worked yet isn't an ample critique.

Most cubans loved castro, seems funny that only the rich ones who left to America and got given loads of gibs by the american government didn't like him.

Additionally I don't even believe It will happen in my lifetime. Modern capitalism is propped up by planned obsolesence and manufactured consumer culture to spur on unsustainable endless growth. As automation progresses and the number of workers required drops this is no longer going to work. Capitalism first serves capitalists and makes them wealthy, other people getting thrown scraps is just a side effect. Once there are too few scraps for workers to compete for what do you think is going to happen? Production must shift to meet humanities needs and not the ambitions of the elite.

If it fails to reach its end goal every time it's tried, then that sounds like it's flawed now doesn't it?

You're a joke even I know one Norway.

If I try to throw a stone into space and can't do it does that mean the concept of a rocket is flawed? Does my first few prototype rockets exploding further prove this hypothesis? The USSR and Mao's China were ruined by despotism. Many smaller countries were sabotaged by the US. Communism will work once capitalism progresses to the point that the majority of the population are unhappy and realise that it must be done away with.

Kindly look up the definition of communism, your bearded norwegian husbando saying norway is communist "because reasons" doesn't mean that it is.

Communism was never a real option for government. It was just a trick that relied on populism to intentionally destabilize nations.

cunny

Explain to me how a system that has no hierarchy is supposed to work? Also explain how value comes from labor when labor is how useful or desirable something is.

Snake and BB should have died, hell, BB should have died years ago but by magic asspulls he comes back to deliver the final exposition bomb. Snake and Otacon should have been hanged like Kojimbles wanted from the start.

How about no, you faggot commie kike.

t. Born in Cuba

Nice blogpost. Get your nicotine in water vapor, not with ash seasoning.