DRAW ME A FUCKING SQUARE

I WANT PICTURES
PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN

draw todd howard swinging a baseball bat

FUCK THAT
DRAW TODD WITH A DRAGON DILDO

Draw Todd swinging a dragon dildo with his ass

I drew a full page of lines and circles today! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm so happy I'm actually drawing! Now if I could just keep it up everyday for the rest of my life, that would be great.

check out these lines and circles

Don't make me ruin the thread early.

How to properly shade? seems like every time i try gid gud i spent way to much time on one area and throws off everything.

Here's a "draw the rest of the fucking owl" explanation.

I love it.

Did that drawfriend ever finish that Goku/Raditz eating noodles together request?

select

Draw a picture of the average 4am thread poster.

Did someone say T H I C C?

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-Skelly with the hoodie on and shining eyes

gaydolan is the cancer that killed these threads for me.

say no more fam
sage for shitpost

no one cares

Draw a fit vidya character of your choice doing his/her more stylish (or more characteristic) move.

Alternatively, draw them dressed up for a walk in the park.

Clearly you cared enough to reply.

Oh, so the old "you cared enough to reply" comeback. That's old comeback that is, but I'll give you it, it's one of my favourites.

Requesting Ceceilia from Wild ARMS (1) using her long hair for spell casting. Anything goes.

requesting alunya (Holla Forums's mascot) being raped and turned into a cumdumpster

NO
SHE IS PURE leave her alone you fucks

Seconded.
Bonus points if she is being raped by the staple rich fat guy from random hentai mangas in the name of capitalism.

It would be more apt if she was being spirit cooked by Podesta.

Come on now.

Do it! The memes demand it!

FTFY you filthy commie

If a drawfag wants to give it a try, I'd really like the ghost-type captain Acerola doing something either cute or lewd with cherries.

why does everybody treat Holla Forums's drawthread like a general dumping ground for other board's requests

because their own boards are so shit that they all come here because Holla Forums actually still has drawfags who do requests

Because Holla Forums is a big board.

We do? Where?

/R/equesting Joshua Graham high fiving two-bears-high-fiving.

Video games?

Enjoy your bans, newfags

Literally who?

I DON'T WANT NO CITRUS FRUIT
IT MAKES MY HAIR GO FUNNY

Here.

draw a gondola here

now that is adorable, but I don't think that bonusweet is actually a cherry. Ah well, still cute.

Here

I know, I just wanted to make a joke

That's one dead ass gondola, user. He almost looks like a dry turd. Try giving him some lighter browns.

I did not want to him to stick out too much. But here you go.

i think the first one is better… thank you for delivering m8

requesting tupac and the alien fighting in a gang shoot out

requesting the head of a slugma on the other pic

hey thanks man. makes me feel better about losing to rainbow jellyfish MILF.

i don't follow lefty much beyond the fact i don't like their politics much but their mascots surprisingly cute

Draw Gilda setting Alunya on fire

They're two peas in a pod.

I inquire that you divide your attention upon what i am about to say

This is the worse drawthread I have ever seen

i've seen worse

Eat shit OP

it's 6 AM user, i have a job
i'll draw more later

Every draw thread repels more and more drawfags away from this community. Soon there will be no drawings at all.

Well fuck you too, Mark

you know its just safety rules, else we'd be raided with cp everyday a man can only dream

Requesting Marshadow (Pokemon Sun/Moon) training with Komashura (Yo-kai Watch) via fistfight.

Alternatively have them competing for the world's GREATEST FLAMING EYEBROWS

Good thing they still post outside of the drawthreads, then.

It's because there aren't many fun requests and being creative on your own takes effort.
"But user, what is a fun request?"
Fuck if I know.
Sometimes a request that seem lame can be turned into something fun, sometimes something that sound fun can actually feel very lame to draw.

Also I'm trying to do , it will be my first piece and I'll do some tracing for one of those pictures so please forgive me.
Might take a long while because I am shy.

Mostly people who scream "DON'T REQUEST THIS IS THE DRAWTHREAD NOT THE REQUESTTHREAD"
Drawfags should have been more vocal, hell if Mark will save you now

On a scale of one to ten, this is about a solid 4 in quality. There's been worse days friend.

bump

have a bump

Taking requests.

max payne gondola plez

Render of Tarot's Judgement card as pepe.
Or Trump as Judgement.
Whatever, It'll just work.

Drawin' the things you want me to draw.

requesting a drqwing of guizmo squatting and with a stero playing music

Draw robo ky not being ready to take responsibility with mecharin.

Draw a blank character with a very, very short penis, but it has to be as wide as a manhole.

I tried.

I cride eery tiem

videogame these webm

You know, I thought this would have been funnier. All it made me was sad. Can you make him ready to take responsibility?

OR, I say they came out nice, though didn't expect you choose those colors for marshadow. Still a good piece though.

Didn't realize my I'd would change, also I find it well done.

Can I get Nightmare dressed in Karen's clothes?

This goes back to some dumb point I tried to make few days ago, where with the proper effects, ayone could be made to sound like nightmare. The provocation is image 2, and the result is here: vocaroo.com/i/s0YBjGZqcYcO

Draw gonbola better than me.

Gondola Gone Bowling with Gonbola

/r/ing this headpat image with either Shantae or an Inkling

Man I am glad this is an anonymous board because I am utterly ashamed of this.

the Michelangelo of our era

eh at least you're actually drawing

i think its p funny tbh fam

You did good user

VIVIANS THICK BUSH

vivian James was a mistake

GALKOS THICK BUTT BUSH

CUTE FLOWER
CUTE FLOWER
DRAW ME A CUTE FLOWER ENJOYING WINTER FOR SOME REASON EVEN THOUGH FLOWERS DIE BEFORE IWNTER
HOW SAD

When dorito pope thinks of Kojima

NASTY ANAL

Well her face looks pretty good at least.

Good grief.

Thick Bush you say

BY THIS CATBOY!

cheeky cunt

Is that the Judgement card or is it something else?

Someone draw obama getting punched by a random video game character

Thats pretty good, how did you get those eyes like that?

Is this the new Shawntey?

┏━━━━━━┓ ┃. /| / ̄\ .┃ ┃  | |     | ┃ ┃_|_..\_/..┃ ┗∩━━━∩━┛  │|´・ω・`)/

What is this.

ALIGN YOUR FONTS
monafont.sourceforge.net/index-e.html

Topkek, you weren't lying. Don't do that

Hey goys, I found the guy who makes the really weird xeno pics. He's on furaffinity.
furaffinity.net/user/meandraco/

Is it shooting reddit upvotes at him?

Have a version of this with a background, but I'm not happy with it. Personally prefer the lineart, anyway…

Ellipse tool

Maybe that's how it feels to browse /r/5Gum/

>>>/xen/

My erection is extreme

Did that board get purged? I'm pretty sure there was more stuff in there.

VN when

Draw something relating to Buzzwole AKA Bara Bug

requesting the queen from the trailer of Ni no Kuni 2 dressing up the protag in girl clothes/corrupting him

or anything /ss/ and femdom

Anyone remembers electeric retard?

Requesting Lady longnek getting that big ass of hers groped, or slapped. Your choice.

Requesting a Curious young cirno with petshop (the falcon) perched protectively on her shoulder

If possible, have petshop sporting a cold gaze directed at the viewer

sheeeit been a long time since i heard that name, triggered the germans so hard they banned him from entering germany.

Draw any game character of your choice, but make a new main outfit for them.

I don't know if its worth it
did these get any better over the last year?

wud u a gondolagal

They were kept alive regardless of your involvement. You stayed away for nothing.

If you want something simple to draw.

Draw a sword, only show the hand holding it.

Be the change you want in these threads.

Requesting a picture of a group of Spurdos raping a soviet women with the ghost of Simo Häyhä smiling in the background like this image.

THICK gondola.

A THINK gondola.

I like these, can you colour them in?

Something thought provoking.

I like it, can you add some stick figures praisiing this beast of a god?

A wonderful creature who is worshiped for his tax and finance ability, but gondola knows the true joy is in stealing from the government. F5 is his mortal enemy.

You could give it a shot, but you know what it's like by now: show any kind of quality, and parasites fly out the woodwork as if there were a free lunch.

ebin,
I mean that we (me, sonyshock, and some other dude) kept these alive when the first exodus happened, more people came here later.

I left because it was not fun to draw here anymore with all the autism and the drama, so yeah I didn't stay away for nothing.

But who are you?

a drawfag.
I'm just asking if drawthreads got any better while I was away.
why are you so upset about it?

I'm not upset, man check the ids. Just post some of your stuff.

I never liked her, she was a bit too much of an attentionwhore.
She's also a autistic furry who drew guro so I'm not sad she's gone.

any examples of what you draw before?

fixed…?

8-booru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=380 this is the only pic I was able to find in the booru

That's nice.

Draw Teagan Almace feeling happy. It doesn't matter why, I just need best girl to be happy.

Also, that's the Magician card.

Fucking remove yourself, Alto, she deserves to be happy!

How do I get better at drawing?

You get a 5
also you have to draw stuff with actual effort and time
i'm not sure about other drawfags, but my stuff takes a while

learn to hate everything but work. work until you rage to be freed from the bodily prison

She looks heartbroken and like she's putting on a fake smile

she's happy user, you don't understand
everythings gonna be ok

same thing happen to me when I tried to draw her too.

If you get rid of her mouth and bring up one of her wrinkles, it looks like she's extremely depressed.

Very sad

taking requests

this, if it strikes your fancy

draw a gondola here

I dont know how to draw, can anyone give me tips on how to draw anatomy?

Here friend alexhays.com/loomis/

Thanks dude

She may not be happy, but here's Teagan from The baggy-pants drawfag from 8/co/

Draw Professor Booster or The Doctor doing the glasses flare anime cliche.

not actual rape

You've done God's work.

The madman actually did it

CAPITALISM, HO!

practicing the torso

I think the perspective is wrong, but I'm not smart and can't really understand intermediate or advanced perspective.
please help me understand how to draw a body in perspective (especially the head box, body and limbs. Are they in the same eye level or not? Is there anything else I should know?)

I'm not really an expert but

The biggest way I learn is being able to copy
Here's the two books that teach and train you how to:

Drawing on the Right side of the brain by Betty Edwards
or
Keys to Drawing by Bert Dobson

you can read both too
but the biggest thing is to cure symbol drawing or to draw what you see. Like being able to draw a line at the exact (or relative) angle, size, and line weight.

If you can copy pictures (at least black and white lines) then I'd say you're good to go to read loomis or any other book that teaches you how to draw etc.

But you don't have to cure your symbol drawing 100% to read other books, anything you learn is good. And everyone learns differently so don't be discouraged if you do something wrong etc. And don't be afraid to go back to relearn a fundamental skill or two.

One last thing is to try stay positive or be in a healthy mental state. Don't fall for the 'toughen up' meme. It's good to listen to advice but if it's getting you down/discouraging you to draw, ignore it, or take the positive out of the message and leave the negative.

HOLY FUCK. WOW. OINK OINK

Thats really fucken good.

I don't know user, i want to say it looks nice, which it does, but i can't give you any good constructive critzim

somebody show it to those fucks at leftypol, Im banned from there

I forgot to post her.

Looks like a look of relief to me.
Perhaps after she Removes Alto and finds a different way to unfuck the world, knowing that her friend can rest now.
Teagan did NOTHING wrong.

It still works.

Looks like a Teagan Route End, if that makes sense.

Thanks everyone.

Draw the Albanian flag in a single try, obviously without tracing

where are the fucking video games
this is not the Holla Forums drawthread

Requesting naked Dorfs fighting a crocodile.
Two dorfs are trying to wrestle it and one dorf is smacking it's head with a warhammer. (Draw the dorfs as the stereotypical stocky guys with beards or whatever the fuck)

What's with all the Teagan love lately? I swear I've seen her brought up in the past few days about as much as she was during the streams.

Requesting somebody to draw the outlines of the luger p08 at this specific angle. It doesn't need to be coloured I'd prefer black lines over a transparent background, I'll do the colouring. I'm no drawfag but I already tried tracing a picture I found but sadly the angle wasn't right so it looked like ass. Many thanks in advance,
pics related the angle and the one I traced.

Fucking amazing

I don't know if there's been a recent surge, but I always recall there being a certain degree of fondness for teagan, although probably mostly out of pity. Not like I'm complaining though. We might get a Holla Forums-made uncommon time sequel.

Because she's a best girl who deserved better.

That character doesn't even look like a girl.

That's what happens when Tumblr makes a game.

Wait, really?!

any idea if there would be an interest in a second annual holiday stream? Going off of comments he made on YT, I highly doubt loli is going to come back

I'd watch it just for teagan.
That and to drum up more interest in the fan-sequel.

Very Nice

my sides
reminds me of this

This one is a lot better. Doesn't stand out at all and if I didn't know better I'd just chalk it up to some japanese weirdness.
10/10, would imagine again.

The Baldur's Gate Main character is called Abdel Adrian, and, interestingly, it seems the community at large does not have a picture of him during his youth during the events of the series.

For whatever reason in the 4th edition of D&D they made Abdel the Duke of Baldur's gate as a part of a quest in that game, and gave us a picture of him in his elderly stage.

The only thing people had to allegedly go by was the description of his youth in the 4e version, the shitty worse than modern-Bioware tier novels, and his current look, and the only thing you can find on a google search is his statistics presented in at least 3 instances, one from his 4e stats, one from a dragon Magazine entry, and the other from the default pregenerated character "abdel" found in the BG game itself.

Even in the thread where they make a custom (So no generic Emperor of Mankind/Conan image) of him.

Anyway, I look in that fucking thread right, and there's this guy who gives Abdels stats from the 2e Dragon magazine.

So I go this shitty site which is the only place I know where to get Dragon magazine from (been there before to get the 3.5 Suel Lich Template.) and I get this fucking issue of Dragon magazine

And right there, in the fucking .PDF I find a fucking portrait of Abdel, colored drawn and all.

Like, the fuck? How the fuck do you get those 2e Dragon magazine stats and somehow miss this?

Anyhow, I took the .pdf cropped the portrait from it and wanted to use it, bu tthe problem was it didn't look "BG enough", one of the main issues being that it didn't match too much with Abdels later depiction in the 4e Murder in Baldur's gate module.

The descriptions for the PC were fine, but the issue of ski ntone was wrong because of the fucking lighting the artist chose for the magazine, and because it wasn't a fullblown digitial .pdf, but instead scanned, which sucked.

Anyhow, above is the shitty fan-made portrait for Abdel, next is his portrait in the Dragon Magazine entry, and after that is the 4e Abdel Adrian in his old age.

The last Image is an edited version of the 2e Abdels head onto the Baldurs gate Portrait he uses as a pregenerated character, to make it have that "baldurs gate photoshopped portrait feel" with my *attempt* at getting his skintone closer to his latest depiction, and fixing the fucking tomatoe skin red lighting, but I'm simply not that skilled enough in photoshop to make the 2e portrait look like the stuff the BG game offers.

I'd like someone to get a remastered and redrawn Abdel Adrian based on a comparison between the 4e and 2e Image, if possible which I could crop and use as a portrait ingame.

Additionally, I can provide links to the information regarding Abe's descriptions across mediums, because the 4e depiction does draw from the 2e one, (Usage of the Broadsword, +2 dagger, chainmail and ability usage.) additionally, I can give you the dragon magazine .pdf and the photoshop files I used to make that shitty edit.

Forgotten realms wiki page
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Abdel_Adrian
Forum entry for the shitty fanart (Pages 1-3)
shsforums.net/topic/31473-portrait-for-abdel-adrian/
Murder in Baldurs gate statistics
dnd.wizards.com/sites/default/files/media/MinBG_Statistics.pdf

nice

what the fuck

Nigger your post is missing two essential words:
paid commission

Why not have Trump as the Emperor

You need to leave.

Wait a fucky minute, that's not what I typed at all.

Holy fuck, it autocorrects.

Red-dit spa-cing is now autocorrected.

Your buzzword is now useless.

I'm going to type like this because you get mad.

Autist.

Oh no, whatever will we do

P
H
O
N
E
T
I
C
A
L
L
Y

I
N
S
U
L
T
E
D

Holla Forums isn't an andriod app

it was a retarded idea anyway, what you gonna bring up next ? GAF paragraphing or 4ch spacing?
It is just a way to call ad hominem without even trying to face the argument, might as well just post a smug anime face and leave it at that

It wasn't an idea user. It was how redditors typed.

No, it was a way to tell redditors to fuck off. Fuck off, redditor.

I posted this before the last draw thread dropped off

requesting hbox like pic on the left

nice half life reference on the book

I don't get it, why is that bait?

It's obviously a giraffe, why would it be a half life thingy?

Is there an end to this slum, i am literally getting no where what to do ;_;
I can't draw heads, and i didn't learn to draw bodys yet, i am in this for over 3-4 years and i feel like a total shit.
plz criticism

retard.

master artist

Wait, is this for real?

Holy shit, it is.
We cuckchan 2.0 now.

Such a shame though. This used to be the last place I did some artwork for.
Never 4get drawpile too.

You know whats werid. His nose, but thats what i like about it, nice squared forehead.
Your two hard on yourself man, keep drawing and try new shit, it looks great.

At least you're drawing user, keep it up and try experimenting more.

they must really like valve there, but again they are nerds

is this some post post ironic humour?

Regardless of how you stand on the question, you've gotta admit filters are pretty funny.

Fuck off Mark you kikenigger.

Nigger, for months Mark wouldn't add any for fam, tbh, and the likes. That he would even add this one is pretty damn surprising.

One is calling people retarded for not being able to write correctly and the other is not writing correctly
There's no contradiction or surprise here, of course he would filter one but not the other.

Gay shit for faggots fuck you.

Haven't been drawing for quite some time and now I don't even understand anything anymore.

reddit spacing

I am perfectly fine with this request.

How the fuck do you expect me to know what every little symbol is and means? I'm not a fucking calculus major or a physicist.

now scram, faggot

You forgot the drawfags like nuclearanon and cykablyatanon and the non drawfags like makoto and bunnyfag.
7/10 Not bad.

user…

Good show.

They're here… I know they are…

And now I want a Dracula Bane and CIA Belmont.

BOOH

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Oh, no I'm still here. (Nuclearfag)
I've just been doing my own thing.

How are these threads still alive? How are any of you still alive? What is everyone even doing these days?

Well, we're at the ass end of the thread anyway, but I'll throw in a request and ask for either one of the DF twins in the same sort of onezie suit pink guy wears. Maybe doing slav shit like squatting. It's the onezie I really care about.

No one here is thinking about killing themselves, are they?

this has to be the OP for next thread

I'm thinking of voting for the communist party so we can get off the "destabilization period" Yuri Bezemov mentioned and start killing Progressives.

I don't care if my country will return to a shit economy, I'll get to kill retards.

Someone give me something to draw

Freya(first pic) doing a ahegao :^)

C'mon, it's funny! It's also vidya

What? That's how you squat, user. Is he supposed to be flat footed or on his toes? Get the fuck up off your chair and try squatting flat footed. I'm serious, do it, pussy. Let me know how it feels as opposed to being on your soles

Slavs tend to do it flat-footed though, even if it's less comfortable.

slavs squat with a VERY wide stance to squat flat footed

I can squat fine with my feet flat on the ground. You might look a little silly squatting like that but that's the whole point.

whoops
meant for

I actually balance myself better on my soles. I use my soles and kind of sit on my heels

I can't believe I haven't noticed how many of them do it flat-footed

Any other drawfag get an urge to draw something just to prove these "there's no artists in Holla Forums" people wrong?

I never end up doing it though because I'm too specific with what I like to draw.

How many layers of drawing are you on
i dunno maybe one or two lmao
you are like a baby, watch this

that doesnt sound very artistic

it is however, autistic

How is it not artistic?

Most artists draw a really narrow range of subjects. None of my interests just happen to align with Holla Forums's.

Well yeah, every artist draws something better than another thing, but you're not going to try to broaden your horizons and try something else? Fuck, I'm not saying to take makotofag's requests or someone equally as autistic, but at least try a few of these.

Howdee ho

I did 5 requests and they still say there are no drawfags. In the end it doesn't matter if you draw or not, nobody cares.

I just do it to prove myself wrong that I'm a drawfag that shitposts on Holla Forums, instead. Then, never post anything.

I don't think drawing layers like irony, as far as I'm aware.

I'll draw anyway, I don't really feel the need to prove it. It's nive that it pushes people to draw though you always act upon these urges, right?

Nah, these threads are shit and they'd get better faster if no one drew so the bad request fags left.

How about everyone draws instead, even the bad request fags? It's equally as utopian as your solution but at least there would be lots of things to look at.

I'll start drawing, but i have a mac, anything really easy to draw with?

Draw Kirby with fabulous golden hair/locks

I use Krita but on Loonix, I don't know what it's worth on mac.

I'm asking, what is a good drawing application? Can i only get ms paint or is there a better one?

Krita. It should be multiplatform
I know a guy who uses Paint Tool SAI but I'm not a drawfag so I don't know how it stands