What are the most normie games?

that are loved by normoids.

Shit thread

refrain from bullying the normalfriends

Both Pokemon and FFXV will be gone in about 2 weeks. They up there because they're new.

It just seems strange to me that people still play/watch LoL.

The games are built around being played over and over again. It's the only time that I'm happy to see people stop playing vidya.

Metabee is a nigger

The people I know who play LoL ONLY play LoL and literally nothing else. How sad

taking things out of context is hilarious

he really is

I can understand playing it for the competitive aspect (there are better alternatives, but what can you do), but I don't get how people can watch LoL games. It's just the same high tier characters being played the same way over and over again.

I know a few people like that. One's a hardcore weeb and another has only ever played LoL and Undertale consistently.

It's "Normalfags". And for the record, it's "WRYYYYYYYYY" not "REEEEEEEEE"

t. Oldfag

Candy Crush
I've had people who hate video games and never bother with them suddenly share phones with each other to get around the restrictions, just so they could play it.

Not everyone is fat loser nerd weeb like you OP. Get a life.

Eat a bag of dicks faggot. It just annoys me when Reddit memes get adopted by imageboards. Remember, it's those bastards who eat our shit, not the other way round. Let Reddit have their "normalfagS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE" shite. We make our own memes.

Lol, good on you Mark, ya cake eating kike. That wordfilter made my shitty day.

are you making a meme right now?

Get out

normalkin

Reminder that Microsoft published the most popular, and most played, game ever. Even mobile-shit can't come close.

The games that come included with Windows are at the very bottom of the gaming caste hierarchy.

Only the lowest of casuals play that shit.

Imagine some elderly retired couple in their trailer park home taking turns playing this game on their old beige shitbox PC.

They haven't an inkling of what real gaming is like and no curiosity to look beyond the games folder in the start menu.

What a fucking pitiful existence.

GTA V, EA Sports trash.
They literally do not know anything else exists

Haven't been paying much attention, but has Undertale been forgotten by the normalfags?

peggle, slotso, slingo

Basically anything based on gambling is popular with older normalfags.