OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

DAMN YOU DRUMPF

Every fucking time.

Where’s link?

just wait until the audience reviews come in

Ain't that a terrific name

RT should only give a 3/4ths review weight to all white reviews to make up for the 689 years of oppression.

OY FUCKING VEY

"Jude Terror" sounds like a comic book character.

The reviewer was Ed Power from the Irish Independent lmao

If Hitler would have won it could have been tbh.

Isn't that some faggot who "ironically" writes buzzfeed tier reviews?

That pseudonym is just a dog whistle to the Alt-Right. 'Ed Power' means (Skinh)ed (White) Power. And yes I know racism and xenophobia are not relagated to the states but this categorically relates back to Trump's America due to the Russia connection. Ed Power is probably not a real person and more like a russian bot like the ones that hacked TLJ and Black Panther. If they can hack an election and sway opinion to the write, they can invent a fake person…

I HATE SCHTROUMPFS

Not a random name, they love to show off their arrogance.

the irish are drumpftard cumskins

The de facto leader of Ireland is a gay Indian who said Trump was fake news.

You can't blame the people for that because he wasn't elected via public vote.

Wait.. that's a girl?

Did we meme too hard anons?

Shyamalan directing the international intelligence services

someone got paid to write that!

the reviews for this movie are baffling to me. i have not seen the movie, but from the action scenes i see it looks like a PS2 cg cutscene. reminds me of dynasty warriors openings with the physics breaking stuff that borderlines satire.
i truly feel like im living in 1984 when they hold up 4 fingers and tell him its 3 fingers and beat him until he agrees. other people see the 3 fingers, but there are clearly 4.
is that whats going on with the people giving it a perfect score? are they seeing 3 because they know the penalty?

is it too late?

🤔

After the last few years…. I believe it.