I'd like some advice Holla Forums

I'd like some advice Holla Forums.

Normally I use Play-Asia to import games I want (i'm aware of their markup, I was willing to let it slide due to the speed of order fulfillment and the quality guarantee). However, they've just finished screwing me over to the tune of $350US and i've decided that they can't be trusted anymore.

So i'd like some alternatives for importing games. I've found eBay sellers to be unreliable and Amazon charge exorbitant amounts for shipping to my country. So what do you recommend? If you import games, where do you import them from?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

videogamesplus.ca/
heavy-arm.com/
mariio128.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did they scam you out of?
The only other Asia store that sells stuff like that I know of it samuraibuyer, though that could just be a shitty meme from YouTube.
Aile makes me rock hard.

Go ahead and tell us what you tried to buy, you're in good company.

I haven't used them myself, but Rice Digital are supposed to be pretty good.

A PS Vita. They shipped me an empty box and have spent the last month telling me to "be patient" while they sort it out. Today marks 30 days since i've opened the case so i'm giving up and contacting my bank.

I hadn't heard of samuraibuyer until now so I might give them a look. Thanks for the recommendation.

She is a stone cold cutie.

I also hadn't heard of them, thanks.

That reminds me of the time around Christmas when the PS3 and Xbox were current gen, when someone bought a console, put a bunch of bricks in the box and returned it. Might be just a silly tale I was told though.
You should definitely get in touch with your bank. Good luck on getting your money back and getting your Vita. At the end of all this you might get something extra from them since bad customer service like this costs more than a Vita for companies.

Thanks, here's hoping the bank will take my side. I doubt i'll get anything out of Play-Asia anymore, they don't even reply to my emails now.

It's been rather disappointing considering the Vita was a Christmas present.

Fuck you, post aile.

Thats pretty jewy of Play Asia, goddamn. All I ordered from them was a copy of Yakuza HD.

I only have a couple of pics.

Granted that this is the first time i've had an issue with them. But it's a pretty expensive issue to have, especially when support start ignoring my emails.

You deserved worse.

If they've been offering shitty support for an expensive product, then its time to throw in the towel. It'd be one thing if it was a $20 game, but for a $350 product you deserve better.

That's exactly what I thought. So it's off to the bank either today or tomorrow, whenever I have time.

Why a Japanese Vita? They're region free, with the exception of the Vita TV and it's whitelist.

I can't get them locally. They're simply not popular enough to be in stock anywhere. On top of that I liked buying off Play-Asia because I usually got my purchases fast and safe. Until now anyway.

You can get a North American Vita off of just about every other website for around $150. The fact that you were willing to pay $350 just because it was your favorite website shows just how much of a retarded consumer you are.

You deserve what you got,

Oh, I like these threads.

Here is what I use outside of play-asia;
amiami.com/
www.nin-nin-game.com/en/
www.cdjapan.co.jp/
www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/

Just two notes;
-only use amiami for stuff you know you're gonna buy, cancelling orders it pretty hard to do with them.
-If you order used games from nin-nin games, they sometimes take a fuckload long time to actually ship. Like 1-3 weeks before it actually gets shipped.

That's a good list. Thanks for the recommendations and the warnings.

hey OP, you can buy a vita (and games) from
videogamesplus.ca/
heavy-arm.com/
mariio128.com/

I'm not a fan of Rice digital, they've got a bad habit of sending the wrong region game with the wrong orders. I've seen multiple people end up getting the european versions of a game despite them ordering the north america version.

where the fuck do you live that you can't order a vita online from anywhere but Asia?

Thanks very much, i've added them to my list.

Noted, thanks for the warning.