It finally happened guys

archive.is/gZMz2

It finally happened guys.

$250k per month target
I don't think he understands how Patreon works

fuck the internet

That isnt a whole lot.

Also he looks dead inside during his Patreon announcement.

Yeah, that'll happen. Also all the rewards are the same, he'll do one video and you can add him on Skype.

He tried on indiegogo and kickstarter already, didn't work there.

Imcoonfy plz leave. You're drunk. Go back to subverting Holla Forums

You know, when I see the phrase "It finally happened" in a chris chan context I expect his mother being dead or him finally snapping. This is nothing and you got me excited for nothing

Yeah, I thought he finally died.
Goddamnit.

I'm with you. every time a chris thread pops up i hope hes finally snapped and killed himself

Does he actually think people will pay for his shit just for a 15min video and the chance to add him on skype?

Of course he does.

rub a dubdub
thanks for the dub

same

gee really?

It's fucking Chris Chan
Do you really have to ask that?

Good fucking lord, this is stupidity that can't be blamed on the Autism.

I bet faggots from kiwifarm or w/e will throw quite a bit of money into it.
If only for the luxury of having chris chan on their skype

I thought he died to

He's not only not dead, he's probably going to get this amount a month for doing fuck all other than cut his cock off. What happened with that cyst or shit he had?

I certainly think so.

Count me too, i was expecting to see him dead, grasping a sonichu medallion in one hand and a gun in the other

Is this a blatant attempt at scamming or did he finally go insane after the infection from his homemade vagoo wormed its way into his brain?

50 dollars a month here we go.
What video do you want?

I'm surprised he's not considering how he has that infected abscess on his groin.

that's like the price of 10 Tyrones
Nigger what are you doing
You ain't worth 10 Tyrones

That severely limits my ideas.

So wait, he's not dead? I thought he died after him cutting a hole in his taint and getting it infected. Just put the poor retard out of his misery.

He always looked dead inside.

Don't even give him money as a joke, you faggot. You know he'll veto any "troll" ideas you try to do.

No user, he got a piercing, that got infected, and the infection burst open his taint. He then decided he grew a vagina by listening to binaural beats and left it like that for a while, but probably eventually had to see a doctor and is still sadly alive and kicking.

Sonichu musical.

I know what my plans are then!

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!

Why?

I'm gonna do it Shaggy~~~!

What about we make him say "MAKE AMERICA DRUMPF AGAIN"?

Hey, I have an idea. What if we made him recite the Attack Helicopter copypasta?
You could copy paste it in your request and claim you actually sexually identify as an attack helicopter and you want Chris to get it out there. You could ask him to read out your request on video.
I'm sure he'd be stupid enough to buy it.

Notice too how every tier has the same rewards
$200k gives the same as $50
This stupid fucker couldn't even set up a variety of rewards right

Already happened

How many Skype accounts does that make?

What a disgusting entity.

Not like it matters either way.
Calling it now: Assuming he gets any money in the first place, he'll do one or two incredibly half-assed videos, then get bored and completely give up one his remaining obligations and the page will get shut down. He'll blame it on trolls.
Also all the money will actually get spent on toys and he'll be back to begging within a month.

I'll admit I'm impressed he didn't make mistakes with the punctuation

To be fair, people have been expecting a Patreon to pop up for like 2 years or so too, especially during the legal trouble incidents.

Still waiting for Barbs death and hospitalization because fancy vagina infection though.

It's interesting to see just how increasingly insane he is getting., i mean he was already bad years ago, but ever since the GENDER POLITICS started shit is getting even worse, which is quite an achievement, hell im pretty sure he dropped the "tomgirl" angle now and is just a "Transgender-Lesbian."

A-Log get out

Too bad we couldn't make CWC redpilled
Imagine the News report of his house burning down in that case

I feel bad for whoever takes his place, not only for the space they have to fill.

Can we just put him out of his misery already? Or donate for the lulz

It seriously pains me to see him like this

>>>/lolcow/

Someone get pharma bro to fund him so Chris can be forced to do more autistic and gay videos like Clyde Cash made him do for money this time instead of his PSN account.