If Michael Jackson were alive today, what would be his favorite kino?

If Michael Jackson were alive today, what would be his favorite kino?

Home Alone

Woody Allen flicks tbqh famalam.

Triumph of the Will

With regards to the second image you posted, it seems the reference to "they don't really care about us" is true. I looked the song up on Spotify after reading over that image, and when I listened to the song at the "Jew me" and "Kike me" lyrics, there seems to be a slight sensor, like someone blowing into the mic.

Pretty interesting.. I always felt Michael was pretty redpilled

*Censor

Michael was redpilled because he had to deal with recording industry elites and he knew what they were about. They probably had him killed too because he had the power to hurt them, and there are quotes floating around indicating he was thinking about it.

John Lennon also said in a New York Times interview that the Entertainment Industry i integral to the Jewish religion

And he was assassinated
Actually it probably was since he was killed for being a Commie

Does anyone else think white Michael Jackson was kinda sexy?

While the image source is doubtful, the story behind that song is very well known, it's been censored to hell and back. At least there's an uncensored version in Heebtube, but all versions still account for a "Martin Luther was right", and doesn't tell which one.

Also check the intro in his mid to late 90's shows in closed doors, it was borderline a political event, he started off with 15 minutes of shitting all over recording labels and coming with insults like rats, leeches and such. After all, he was a massive shareholder in a couple of labels and had a bunch of platinum records rights.
The story of a dude so focused and rightful he turned white

probably something with cumskins in it

Straight Outta Compton

The nigger Luther was a heavyweight degenerate several times worse than whatever the media painted MJ as. I still believe that MJ did diddle some kids, but not to the extent the kikes want us to believe.

He was redpilled, or at least heavily placeboed, because his dad passed him and his brothers and sisters around clubs as a child to music producers while his mom vacuumed cocaine. He knows first hand how and why these people go to the lengths they do to destroy the family unit.

I really hope you don't the he's talking about the nigger Matin Luther KANG Jr.

Don't sue me, Jew me, kick me, Kike me or the kid who's not my son ever again.

He would be watching emmakino because she is his waifu

Sure kike, sure.

Garfield: The Movie

We would have Micheal Jackson doing the soundtrack for Black Panther and not some shitty hip hop.

On a mildly related note to Jackson, this his is daughter.
I'm starting to believe Jackson actually became white as he got older because this women is not fucking half-caste.

As a reminder: this is what Michael Jackson looked like when he was younger.

He did, he had a medical condition which slowly removed the melanin from his skin. He became de-niggerized by nature itself.

This is ultimately why he was killed by the way. The trial and such was mostly for the comments like and but they'd have left him alive if the procedure was either botched or a dud simply to maintain him as a example.

boyhood

just because he hates jews doesn't disqualify him from diddling kids.

nice logical fallacy kiddo

His "children" are the result of white sperm and egg donors iirc.
He couldn't have actual children because he was a eunuch

it took twelve years to make

And you're wrong schlomo.

No meme but none of the kids are his, he knew that because he was abused by his degenerated dad AND it involved Micky J being castrated
Hence why his lack of testosterone in most of his life, the man had an involuntary soyboy condition (no facial/chest hair, didn't develop shoulders nor his distinctive voice tone, hair got fucked, skin condition worsened)

And his kid's stuff/infancy-related obsession came from him never having any due to the insane schedules with the Jackson 5, basically the first times he had free time was when he was a teenager who ran from home, already castrated.
Also a reason why he had so many kids visiting his ranch (and partial reason of getting offed), he was a representative from a foundation against child exploitation in the entertainment industry

Holy shit it's true. It happens at 1:07 of the video clip.

He turned white for a reason. Daily reminder that he was unironically murdered.

"The Greatest Story Never Told"