Games with rewarding rapid fire weapons

TL/DR I'm looking for games with guns that have lots of Dakka. Said weapons must shoot fast, be noisy and, most importantly, must not turn enemies into bullet sponges all of sudden.

Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26605/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64171/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brrrt

I throw up a little every time I see this weapon because:
A. It was supposed to be a proper minigun.
B. The TR aesthetic is fucking shit and ruins it.
C. I'm a Vanu.

Go back to tipping your vanodora you gigantic faggot

DooM

Looks like someone needs to take his meds again.

>>>/reddit/

trailblazer for doom has a minigun that absolutely destroys everything you fire it at. You also shoot faster the lower your health is. This applies to all guns.

have a shitty webm

Unfortunately for you theres no medication for your illness.
Since there is no cure for being a faggot.

Play E.Y.E.

You're getting the clamps, user.

Scary.

I actually have the image saved that supposedly explains the story but I've never read it.

Warframe
Get a karak with a decent mod set

Capped. This is gold.

The Scorpion in System Shock was awesome even if the gunplay wasn't that great. It shreds shit quick and seems to push the player backwards.

God, Trump's presidency hasn't even begun and I am already in stitches.

i want it to feel like the scene from rambo 2008 when i get my hands on one of those

Israel is in good hands with this guy.

Hail Pence!

ah i see Holla Forums is already trying to meme that lobbying kike into a positive light

"Mike Stormlord Pence"
Or
"Mike Stormfag Pence."
I'm not sure if the pun is too good or not.

Stupid, goy.

Shameful

thanks for not letting me down, user

Tell me Holla Forums who is it?

sage for replying to your weak spam bait

Heavy rifle from DX:HR was p. nice. Of course, there's nothing really worth using it on except maybe mowing down zombies in the last level.

I've recently been playing Bordercucks 2 for the sole purpose of trying to achieve dakka. Gunzerker, dual miniguns, all the firerate increases is what I'm aiming for.

Outside dakka the game's pretty shit though.

Dual miniguns on the power armour in PS2 is also decent.

We make the best stuff…

I fucking hate BL2 because the machine guns are fucking terrible.
The ones that can shoot without needing a reload every 1.5 seconds have no dakka, the ones that have anything approaching proper dakka have 30-round mags, and both of them have the accuracy and damage of pissing into the wind.
Even the SMGs, the gun most like a machine gun in that shitshow, struggle to do any damage unless you're nailing all the crits, they all make that dinky 'plink' sound when you shoot them, and hyperion in particular has the single worst mechanic in a shooting game ever in the form of reverse recoil.

What I'm trying to say is
FUCK BORDERLANDS 2 WITH A SHARPENED BROOM HANDLE

I found that this could be alleviated with some of the gunzerker's skills, with bullets being added back into the mag the lower your health got, and chances to not use bullets on top of that, I think added up to a net increase in bullets in favourable conditions
SMGs absolutely suck, I don't know why most of the options in the game are just straight up bad

The SMG in EYE. It has an alt fire mode that empties it's mag in 2.5 seconds. It holds 100 bullets at a time. The recoil makes it unusable unless you use the aim assist implant, which removes recoil. Alternatively try the Spiculum Ovum's rapid fire, but be careful not to kill yourself with it.
Killing Floor has lots of these. Either get the AA12 shotgun, or go medic with the MP5/MP7/Shneidwhatever and dakka your way through 3 SMGs.

Indeed, user, it was just 2deep4u

Earth Defense Force?

sad that this gun isn't in a better game

you're also a nigger and a faggot, and on top of that you're a shitter that needs to git güd listen to this guy

>>>/cuteboys/

Perfect Dark.

At least NCs aren't subhuman.

Chalk up another thing Serious Sam does right.

EYE stands out in that all of its rifles and one of its SMGs are entirely passable sniper weapons in addition to being great bullet hoses.

For someone who has a reputation for hating gays as much as he does, wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't a closet faggot himself. sage for offtopic

He doesn't even hate gays, he just thinks conversion therapy should be a thing
The leftists are memeing their own enemies into existence again

This weapon was great for defending your goal post and fun to use. Shame that it's not available in the private server.

>Leftist
>Voted for Trump
Using leftist as a catch for someone that doesn't agree with you is going to get you shot one of these days, user.

**>leftist

They are only firing rifle cartridges, user, only so much those can do.

>Not using spoilers correctly
>Assuming that 100% of leftists agree with banning guns
I don't know what's up with you faggots, but your 100% generalizations about peoples trains of thought are fucking hilarious. Does anyone actually fucking talk to people anymore or do we all just bitch and assume about the other sides like a bunch of closet faggots?

wew lad

Here is a Skyrim mod for you:
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26605/
The submachine gun shoots quite fast.
The guns have special ammo that facilitates this.
They're great at killing dragons, and anything else.

You might want the "Just 4 Fun Version" addon, which lets you make the guns yourself instead of having to buy them from some weird NPCs. Also, because I personally find having to manage my ammo supply annoying, here's an unlimited ammo mod (bandana not included):
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64171/

Red Orchestra 2

Just Cause 2. Grab a turret while you are invading a fortress, and go wild.

Is JC3 any good? I want to pick it up during Christmas sales

Fascism is right wing totalitarianism.

Antifa are left wing totalitarians.

Do not support denuvo

user he's talking about JC2, not JC3

He is planning on buying it

Actually, he's considering buying it, you can still say things to convince him to not buy it, like pointing out it has denuvo.

Sorry anons, didn't read spoiler.

This is bait right?

Reported

that's actually the reason i picked vanu when i first started playing PS2, their colors are green and purple

only memers play vanu.

for a game with such great sound design, s4 sure had weak sounding guns

hmg is best machine gun anyway

one of the best sounding vidya guns, period

WIIIRR IRRR

Daul grakatas was a good investment

I really wish more games featured HK series belt feeds. The best one was in MGS4 I think. Properly represented it, with the four position selector and everything.

It'd be even more fun if they threw in a Valmet HK-51, a pretty hilarious little monstrosity of a .308 belt feed in an MP5 size package.