New sprit cooking motherlode found, from 2011 event

Goys . . . . GOYS!!!! 

holy shit I just found the #spiritcooking mother lode on accident, an event from 2011 that's just been sitting on this server

who are these people? Need autists! 

thedailytruffle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

moca.org/support/events-travel
variety.com/2017/scene/vpage/john-legend-moca-gala-miguel-jeff-koons-1202404178/
archive.fo/B0uRe
archive.fo/lsJ1C
archive.fo/RvWd0
archive.is/7c2MK
marjanv.com/?page_id=177
archive.is/aj0U5
laweekly.com/arts/marina-abramovics-moca-gala-controversy-jeffrey-deitch-confronted-and-the-performers-speak-out-2372380
archive.fo/qJDuV
guggenheim.org/artwork/5176
bombmagazine.org/articles/marina-abramović/
archive.is/PxNWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quite a bit of files to go through. Some related, some of no importance.

Definitely some odd stuff in here.

SATURN REPRESENTS THE GENERATIVE FORCE.
SEMITES WORSHIP AN INVERTED SATURN.
ALSO KNOWN AS THE SATAN OR THE GRIM REAPER.
WE FIGHT AGAINST DEATH AND ENTROPY.
WE FIGHT FOR LIFE AND CREATION.

Something tells me that this is astroturf…

OP any more information than that?

Can you please explain how you found this on accident?

Reported.

Holla Forums isn't your personal army.
You didn't even archive it.

Seems fishy.

Running a wget on it now. Will post anything interesting.

Mods sticky this

The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles will host its annual gala on Saturday, April 29, at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in honor of renowned artist, (((Jeff Koons))).

Well well, look at that.

moca.org/support/events-travel

page won't archive, and it's content is different than the search engine summary

Koons was at the MOCA gala in 2017

variety.com/2017/scene/vpage/john-legend-moca-gala-miguel-jeff-koons-1202404178/

that page won't archive correctly either

archive.fo/B0uRe ← won't finish

I can't wait for AI chat bots to get more convincing, right now it's just embarrassing.

What do you think Q is?

Working archive links:

archive.fo/lsJ1C

archive.fo/RvWd0

archive.is/7c2MK

Archiving the index of links didn't archive the photographs.

Fuck it. I grabbed the 2011 Gala files because they seem to be the most relevant of the alleged spirit cooking ones. Notice that one of the files contains an image of a screen with red background and white text that makes mention of Marina Abromovich by name.

Flood detection can kiss my ass.

Now, who the fuck is that bitch with the white hair depicted in these files and why is she familiar? Janet Yellen or one of the Rothschilds? Or some actor? There's actors in others.

More of the cannibal cake imagery with some gay shit. Also, the Marina Abromovich picture in question.

More Abromovich sizes here, and some woman I don't recognize. I don't pay attention to celebrities, so there's very few that I can name based on their photographs…

Except for Will Ferrel in these ones. I thought Anchorman was a funny film when I was a teenager.

This is disgusting. Day of the rope, FBI. Put me on every watch list, because these degenerates are on mine.

HEY THINK WE COULD GET THESE PICS ANY SMALLER, I'M HAVING A HARD TIME WITH ALL THE DETAIL AND SHIT YO

that is clearly a human shaped cake

Had ONE GUY with an AK gone in there… such a better world.

Jews worship themselves. Which is yes, basically death worship.

Marina Abramović's Human Heads at MOCA's Gala
The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles's annual gala in November drew 750 patrons who covered their clever and expensive outfits with white lab coats, and then ate their dinner as apparently disembodied heads, positioned as table centerpieces, stared at them unrelentingly. Performance artist Marina Abramović served as the artistic director for the event, produced by Bounce. The human tabletop centerpieces wore black turtlenecks and rotated on cushioned lazy Susans beneath the rectangular tables. They were allowed to communicate with the guests—but only nonverbally—and were required to keep eye contact. Other centerpieces were nudes, draped in skeletons.
Photo: Nadine Froger Photography

Might I recommend TRS? It's perfect for faggots like you.

Who does shit like this?
Oh, that’s right, (((them))).

This is so fucked

This isn't even the tip yet
Shits about to get reallllll fucked up

She's an ugly one. Do I detect a jew nose?

More images at: marjanv.com/?page_id=177
archive.is/aj0U5
Pictures won't load, can someone help out a newfag?

From: laweekly.com/arts/marina-abramovics-moca-gala-controversy-jeffrey-deitch-confronted-and-the-performers-speak-out-2372380
archive.fo/qJDuV

>Artist Blaine O'Neill also performed as a head, and spent the night rotating around a table that included (((Eli Broad))), Mayor Villarogosa, and a number of collectors. "The only person who gave me more than five minutes [of eye-contact] was the mayor," said O'Neill. "But that was a pretty fun experience – to stare down the mayor."

The fucking mayor of LA was one of the rotating heads.

>Abramovic initially wanted both male and female bodies to circle around those on those six special tables, but only women appeared. When MOCA director Jeffrey Deitch slipped in near the end of the forum, someone posed the question to him: why no naked men? That was my request to (((Marina Abramovic)))," said Deitch, citing the discomfort the conventional businessman feels when confronted with male nudity. "We subjected people to a lot of things," he continued, but said when you push something out to the edge you have to be careful not to go over.

So their main problem with this event seems to be that there were no naked men for them to cut up and eat.

ABSOLUTELY ALT-RIGHT

No. She's Serbian, just like Mike Enoch.

guggenheim.org/artwork/5176

Good one user, I laughed.

I bet that serbian cunt would love to be waterboarded. Mmmmmm wonder what we would have to talk about.

bombmagazine.org/articles/marina-abramović/
archive.is/PxNWA

This is full of weird dialogue between Marina Abramović and Laurie Anderson.

Is there a reason each picture is sized for ants yet posted half a dozen times?

The server saved each photo in different sizes and OP is a retard that apparently thinks we need to see every size of each photo.

*Will Ferrell*

Use the stickied thread.

Her name, (((Abromovich))), literally translates to "Son of Abraham." You don't get much more jewy than that.

Have none of you faggots noticed this is GWEN STEFFANI????11