Turkey wants war with Greece

Turkey is getting ready to start a war with Greece. They want 12 Greek islands. We should support Greece.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=eCs0LZil6Ac
hooktube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is the fucking link or archive?? need more of a source than your anus

*kike free first post, OP is a faggot**

That country of twinks is screwed.

TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE AND RECLAIM OUR GREEK ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL THERE

Why the fuck did you put your name in the box, bill?

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

My jimmies are eternally rustled

Erdogan has done nothing but to provoke the West and shit testing us. He saw that he can get away with fucking the Kurds and now he thinks he can go after Greece. That's what happens when you don't clamp down on Religion of Cuck™niggers right away. I just hope Trump is willing to beat down the roaches because Europe sure can't.

This made me choke from laughter.

Keen eye user..

Bill mate.. need more info than this

Both countries are part of NATO but that doesn't mean anything really. If push comes to shove, ZOG will ultimately side with the Roaches like they did in 1974. Turkey is an important ally both to the USA and the Israel. Every Balkan nation has to look to themselves if they want to defend their peoples and their countries as NATO will never help them. NATO is here to safeguard the Jewish interests around the world and nothing more.

Troy is White man's clay.

How white is Turkey? and how white are surrounding european countries?

Turkey is a mixed bag in itself. The higher, more secular classes are somehow Byzantine-looking so to speak. Some are clearly White, just Mediterranean and some are of mixed Slav, Greek, Levantine and Circassian descent. The original Turks disapeared among Anatolians ages ago, just like Bulgars, Pechenegs and Alans did before them. The whole Balkan region is a one big mixture of Slavic, Iranian and Turkic peoples Their cultures intertwine here and there. The real problem lies with Wahhabism and what it represents and with people like Erdomeme who put religion above nation.

Greece, Bulgaria, Georgia and Armenia (If you consider G&A European). I've seen some Turks that could pass as a typical White Man in the US. Pretty mixed 2bqh

Turks are just Greeks that were forced to convert and LARP as steppe nomads.

This is why we dont like you faggots

I'm no burger. I'm a Europoor myself. We both know that no country in Europe has the military organization to react to a sudden attack from Turkey. Greece has a bloated military but zero training and morale, as well as thousands of shitslamic 5th columnists.

How do we assemble the Allied army to defend Thermopylae?

Take a walk with your bodyguards?

I'll supply the armor and the shields.

For what it's worth. I've been keeping an eye on it since I learned of this.
Links:
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCs0LZil6Ac
hooktube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc

turkey is a country of cowards. They won't have war with Greece because they know the outcome.
They are like a kid throwing little slaps on their father and gazing to see the reaction.

No I support Spartan, Cretan and Trojan independence.

You are making shit up.

At most it's almost in a proxy war with Turkey. But again, some parts of Turkey work with parts of the US, some have conflicting interests.
They want trade with Turkey, but they also have conflicting issues with Syria.

It's a mess.

For a time the US stationed a bunch of nuclear missiles on Turkish soil during the Cold War. Moreover, the Turks were the goodest of goyim everytime the ZOG got involved in the Middle East.

If this is indeed true, the Greeks can likely call on the other balkan nations to help. Bulgaria especially would jump at the chance to have a crack at the Turks.

Turks intermixed a lot with people from the balcans, slavs and even western europeans. Therefore a lot of them are white looking, very different from their distant turkomen cousins.

The ties between turkey Europe and United States changed dramatically after the coup and erdogan claiming all power.

enough that a NATO intervention is likely in the event of war?

That coup messed up all positive relations between Turkey and the US. But I get the feeling the coup may have been staged by the Turks themselves.

NATO is a defence mechanism and supports the one who is being attacked.
If you believe that no one cares about the treaties then you can think of what interest do Europe and Unites States have.
1)Greece and Thrace are basically Europes borders with Asia
2)The Cyprus oils
The Cyprus oils made it certain that NATO would support Greece in case of conflict.

The greeks wouldn't be the aggressor, so they could play the "but they attacked first!" card to win people over.

No archive. No links.
Slide thread.

Somehow the NATO didn't intervened when the Turks invaded Cyprus back in 1974. Most likely because aside from the usual suspects Turkey is the biggest US allay in the region. That being said, Turks being brown and Muslim gives them some additional brownie points in the eyes of the ZOG.

Exactly, but this is farfetched senario.
Expect big escalation from turkey during easter time.

turkey wants to be seen as an agressor, but the reality is that there is no power play and strategic plan.

Everything turkey does is bully moves in order to be seen as strong inside turkey and sustain the erdogan halifat.
Replying to bully moves would make turkey stronger because it would unite people with erdogan.
Now the halifat is slowly collapsing under its own weight.

Cyprus is not a member of NATO

Change the idiotic communist government first, than maybe they'll have a 100% change to win especially since Turkroach King purged the military.

That's true, however, the ultimate goal of the 1974 Cypriot coup d'état was to reunite the island with Greece (a NATO member since 1952). The US administration had to be aware of what the Greek Military Junta plans to do and what it wants. The ZOG had all the means to stop the Turks dead in their tracks. However, they did nothing because they clearly favored Turkey over Greece. More so, I don't think the new Balkan League couldn't challenge Turkey at this point in history. There are more Turks living in East Thrace and Constantinople alone than Greeks in the entire Greece. However, a stunning military victory and enosis could pull Greece from the bring of destruction that is now.

Remember to sage threads with not links.

OP is lying fucking kike.

Worse, it's clearly a d&c thread too.

We are very far from this.Anyway this is a slide thread.

Restore the pentarchy

It would be quite fascinating to see what Europe would do to an open invading muslim army attacking one of its member states. It would probably send its new UE army to attack Greece and subdue it to "prevent further escalation of the conflict".

kek

Does that mean the coconut asians are the real kangz?

While the western-most Turks can be seen as that I would hardly generalize that idea.

are lithuanians kangs?

Believing anything on a Filipino stamp collector board.

checked

Why don't you email him? Bill put his email address in too.
[email protected] a fashy h@X0r mailbox 4lulz

I mean if the Turks want to be kicked out of NATO and raped by both the US and Russia I guess they could do that but I fucking doubt they would be so suicidal.

Attached: 1314401545527.jpg (500x375, 62.65K)

highly doubtful
strategy experts in all european states know full well that the economic-exclusive-zones in the eastern mediterranean controled by greek islands is vital for the energetic future of Europe with future natural gas imports from Cyprus
they won't let turkroaches steal their fucking gas, they will unanimously side with Greece