RIP

RIP

wat

Wut

Fucking newfag scum

Did you arrive just off the boat from cuckchan or some shit?

You know i enjoyed watching evo 2015 and a few SGDQ / NASA with you guys

But you faggots where not around for anything this year you faggots i hate you so much, i was just feeling like we were friends. I don't wanna go there myself alone because there is a bunch of autists that decided to make it their own little home.

Hasn't this been dead for months?

Infinity.moe is nothing but namefag and furfag cancer

Cytu.be is better.

Proper version. You're welcome.

Save it without delay and help make the world a better place.

Good. That thing was pure cancer, like twitch chat.

proper proper version.

Is this why Mark is being so pissy lately? His favorite bullshit Holla Forums thing died?

My connection never was good enough for streams anyways, and it's not like there aren't 50 other streaming services that can be piggybacked onto.

Why did it die?

I haven't noticed Mark acting any differently. Could you be mistaking him for another volunteer?

I have no idea why it's down. We're waiting to hear from Mark since I guess he helps run that site. He hasn't woken up yet though.

What happened exactly? Did the creators call it quits or are people just over reacting since its down?

considering the thread quality the past few days would that really be a surprise?

There was that LOL thread that got deleted recently even though they're explicitly allowed as cancer containment

You act like threads turn to shit by virtue of the OP and not the people throwing screaming fits about thread quality in them

Overreacting because the server its on fucked up

What?

probably swimming in his own money while the site is down

The kike can barely count

You can be rich and stupid user, I bet his parents are loaded and give him an allowance

Then how would you redeem this thread?

proper proper proper version

i'd fuck elmo right NOW

The idea was always neat but the problem was the chat caused streams to stutter because it took up way too much fucking CPU power for each update.

That and the chat was pure namefag furfag image spamming cancer.

That is exactly what happens. What, you don't think a shit OP encourages shit discussion? You don't think there's a connection between the quality of the replies and a well thought out OP that has a point instead of "Now that the dust has settled" or "This is what X has become" one liners? Sounds like $20chan is way more up to your speed. Or since you like to hit that enter key so much you'd probably feel at home at reddit.

Why would i care for a bunch of circlejerk furfag autists secret club?

???

Austists with no ged

G E T
E
D

They actually pretty much disowned him and believe he is insane for running Holla Forums. I'm sure they cut out his allowance.

also those faggots raided our sven server once>>11351977
check them

Mark ate an entire cake by himself.
Never forget

Not really. Mark and his hotpockets are good at killing Holla Forums if nothing else. If Holla Forums wasn't bringing in newfags by the barrell with their election antics Holla Forums would be a ghost town.

svenfags are fucking autists

yall need to calm your autism

Close user.

here ya go buddy. this is what you wanted right?

Reminder that infinity.moe was always fucking cancer, why the fuck would you need another segregated shitposting area and "proxy" stream? it's literally the same stupid shit as the embed pop feature. absolutely useless and a waste of resource. All I fucking need is the actual link to the stream because fuck off with this fucking crap.

sure,i hope you enjoy underaged fags who spam furshit.

Oh, right, it's that namefag circlejerk. I don't follow those sorts of things because I'm not fresh off the boat from cuckchan.

are you kidding me?

AWAKEN INFINITY.MOE

dubs

Where?

Looks like there over here