PLANETSIDE 2 PS2 11/30/2016

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

archive.is/v9x4G

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Yc5W
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
archive.is/xbF8t
archive.is/aGkLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Planetside sucks. Fuck off to reddit with your reddit ass game.

This game is still alive? It was an unoptimized piece of shit with korean grinding and retarded unbalanced weapons and classes last time i checked. Also jewing devs.

What changed?

nothing

>I get bored and just use the decon tool on everything

Get rid of the assfaggots threads first.

You can shitpost subhumans into oblivion and make autismforts.

Good, you never deserved those trips anyway.
You must be new here, otherwise you would've known about the outfit and how we usually have PS2 threads here.

nothing, they gave us construction stuff, but the game is dying by leaps and bounds

Add me. I'm new (played it back at launch) but I'm ready to die for my fellow anons.

They added a micro freeze that stutters your game every 15-25 seconds for no discernible reason.

need more people on
outfit is dead as shit

Psst, weekends are more populated, fam.

Jesus fuck at least cut out the screenshot

SHIGGY

All that blank space is THE meme.

Fuck me, I missed the christmas hat thread

Here you go, fam.

be this user:

install on work computer with GTX 970 and 4k screen
Holy fuck.

Don't know how long you've been gone, but they improve the grind a little bit for newfags by giving you 100 certs each BR until 15 and a chance at refund. It's a bit more balanced, such as .75 ADS being removed a year ago, but vehicles still shit on you.

Incredibly, they've increased their jewish schemes with weapon skins, overpriced weapon bundles, re-skins, and other shit.

Medkits just nerfed on PTS. No more shitter medkit chugging(looking at you Dakka). RIP max charge but MAXes get their own medkit ability too:

archive.is/2Yc5W

What's the fucking point.

No mention of galaxies

epic

Hope they don't go after the flash MAX.

I swear I'm one of the only ones that uses the charge as an aggressive push. Well all my investment into my dual pounders have gone down the drain.

fug I just put certs into that
Good.

But the Kinetic Armor, which I have never seen anybody use, costs 2100 certs to max out and only gives 7.5% extra resistance is still in the game. Charge was actually pretty useful as either an aggressive push or an escape. this seems like a weird design choice.

Emergency repair seems really good but I would rather have one that repaired more while disabling you for a few seconds, like it was channeled or something.

It's already really good. Now it's even better. If you haven't bought it yet, do it now.

Trac shot is now god-tier (if it wasnt before)

better yet, why remove charge at all? Why not but an emergency repair in the max utility slot. It would be just like restore kits.

Liewec123:
Maybe if you shoot their feet, dumb fucking NC.

Why would you take AV turrets off of tech plants?

Because they're only used to attack the sunderers at the lifts and by infilshitters. Considering you can just flash engineer mine the sunderers, who cares?

Are these shotgun range buffs worth the near 30% damage nerf?…

I kind of understand that part, but I thought major facilities were supposed to be really hard to take down, especially tech plants since they give the most immediate bonus. There were already some tech plants that had their AV turrets removed and they aren't even hard to siege any more.

That's why you choose a joke major like business or music, half the work but just as much likelihood to get a job.

Well I'd like to be successful with music which would allow me to be self-employed, but I don't have a very good chance of that happening.

So did baron get a buff or nerf?

Thank the brass

Does someone else on the outfit have this too?

This is Blizzard tier balancing.

Do you really expect them to "balance" things intelligently?

But I thought that listening to Reddit, where upvotes measure an argument's strenght, was Valve tier.

Smells like we're making INDAR GREAT AGAIN!
We just need some more faggots online.

Fug, forgot my pic.

I haven't enjoyed PS2 this much in a long, long time

Oh shit, that was quick.

Ammo boxes are now chocolate boxes.

Don't be a Scrooge, user

I fucking love it. This salt, it feeds me. Pic fucking related.

Sadly, I doubt it's going to stay.

I actually think werl intended for the automatic weapon swap to be a change that benefits medkit users, rather than punishes them. Might be that he doesn't yet realize the reason people use medkits isn't because they want to heal up quickly and get back into the fight, it's because they want to facetank stupid amounts of DPS after overextending like a retard.

I prefer the Grinch, tbh.

It isn't going to stay. DBG changes shit based on upvotes/downvotes, and also just how much pressure whales put on them by saying they're going to quit in response to a change. DBG can't afford driving away the whales, the only people spending money on the game

I like the change, though, and I think the weapon switch is intentional because of the 0.5 second medkit cooldown they added

i don't think you understand how F2P spending works, at this point they've wrung the whales dry simply because there's nothing for them to buy. their primary source of income now is from "churn" players, who play the game for a few hours, buy a $7 hat or $18 gun and quit. just be thankful you people have wrel in charge, man of the people; and missed the higby era, who was a blithering retard that literally pandered to these people crying bitch tears about medkits right now and even casted a "competitive 6v6 planetside 2 event". we're headed into the golden times boys, and our guy wrel is at the helm.

Don't get too fucking crazy to the point of glorifying a man.

he's done more for the average person playing this game in one patch than higby did in three years, i don't think a little glory is out of the question

I've been playing since beta, and played PS1 from retail. I was around for Higby fucking up absolutely everything. Wrel is much better than Higby. I hope has he has the testicular fortitude to stick to his guns instead of caving when HAs and airchavs cry whenever there's a balance patch.

Even if whales have every cert maxed out, they still buy premium and resource boosts.

It got worse. Holla Forums has no taste and are pushing the "IT'S FUN WITH FRIENDS" meme as hard as they can.

Everything is a fucking meme, you retard.

Are the robot suits still fucking worthless so they get blown up in like 10 shots from a pistol?

or C4, or getting run over by vehicles or getting daltoned or zeyphered. And nobody is there to revive you or repair you because fuck you.

exact reason why i don't understand removing charge; it's saved my ass countless times

Now we have literally nothing to combat that

That's the fucking point. They don't want people running from tanks and airchav. They want people in MAXes to die to the whales.

Or maybe they will if Wrel has something to say about it. Just some kind of AA that actually works would be nice. Playing PS2 gives me flashbacks of BF2 Gulf of Oman jet rape

Most MAX players are shit, though, and I can understand why people become conditioned not to help them

Also, checked

A lot of players don't know what they're doing and massively overextend themselves thinking they're invulnerable when they're honestly only a little bit more survivable than regular infantry. 5-10% maxes in the hex population = steamrolling infantry fights, they're very powerful when used correctly and supported by engineers.

If you thought, "Hey I get shit on all the time as regular infantry, so I'll play the class that only has double the health and kill everyone!" you are sorely mistaken about how maxes work.

I just want to surf on an ATV as an armored exosuit, please teach me

I think they fucked up the resistance values for MAXes. Theyre way too weak. Just died to a light assault in a few seconds with a trac 5. Never play on patch day

Man, you guys are such rebels and so cool! Enjoy the salt and bullying right guys XD XD XD we are Nazis XD XD XD

Fucking pathetic.

There's something to be said for skill and experience, but…really makes you think

cloak is bugged for me

It's bugged for me too. I could see plenty of infilshitters being sneaking cunts. Including myself.

Wait what the fuck? They did that?

Better when you are an engy trying to repair a MAX and they use you as a human shield and they start throwing a fit when you die and no one is left to repair/rez them.

I've been watching some of these recursion guys, and a lot of them have a weird lagstutter that few other people do.

It's extremely questionable when you see a mosquito start bouncing around in the air the moment it gets hit with a bit of flak, or some infantryman suddenly uses a blink teleport spell so that he doesn't just move between A and D, he teleports.

Quite honestly most of the 'best' players in this game are cheating, it's obvious to anyone who starts paying attention and looking for it. If it's not an aimbot, it's a lagswitch and autohotkey scripts, or dropping location packets, or running an esp, or modifying the game files.

Good shit. havent seen that fuckboy or any of the "cheaters cabal" on that big spreadsheet since battleye

I thought that guy was fucking fishy, glad i'm not the only one to notice

Literally caught him red handed lagswitching, but shadowplay fucked up and corrupted the video.

I know for a fact the guy cheats now. A real damn shame I couldn't get the evidence to prove it to other people, since it would've been nice to see the dramafest. If you run into the guy, make sure you can record the gameplay; never know when he'll fuck up and do something blatant again.

This games netcode is shit.

If a structure shield module makes a hive completely invulnerable, then why does everybody shove their HIVE into a sunderer garage?

What is a structure shield module?
What weapons can I use to hurt bases?

MarquisErrant reporting.

Something you add to bases in order to make them useful.

Basilisks

Start with a prowler that as AP, maxed reload speed an anchor.
Fucks up a turret faster that 4 shitters can repair it.
Then just kinda blast everything. Modules take damage from small arms, everything else needs epxlosives or Anti-Material rounds. HE weapons deal bonus damage to structures .turrets need AP though
Protip: A hive core wich has lost it's shield (it's own, not the one by the module** takes damage from small arms aswell. And blows up rather violently. ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Because in case of an armor attack, enemies have to take out the garage aswell, buying you time.
If you attack with mostly infantry and overload the hive shield, it doesn't matter.

Only difference then is that the Infantry has to walk into the garage.

I thought that the eggshell shield that the module gives you blocked all contact with the HIVE.

Armor attack means you pull a dozen or so tanks of all kinds and just blast away for a few minutes. Noone walks into that.

Yeah, but one guy alone finds that shield module (inside the garage 90% of the time anyway) and can take it down. eggshell down, hiveshield overloaded, core shot.
If it's not defended by someone a single infilshitter can take down a base.

Look user, I don't have time to explain. All I can say is this: stay away from base-building. It's clearly not your forte.

Does anyone have that HighSpeedDrifting video?

Still waiting for that video where someome recorded me doing that.

Good shit.

I wonder if we can earn "Rouge Outfit" status eventually.

Thats a status?

No. WWEW is already kind of well known. I was just saying we to the the point where we piss off everybody, even our own faction. Just for the fun of it.

It would have been so much better if they just retconned the Tranu into extinction. They'd have an easier time balancing between just high ROF, lower damage faction and low ROF, high damage faction instead of shoehorning this group of techno trannies with their only strengths being hipfire and no bullet drop

they can't do that since the VS are one of the main selling points of the game and attract the most new players since it's all shiny alien tech. take them out and it would be like starcraft with just terrans.

You mean the whales, their muh KD, pink camos and dildo helmets literally the lifeblood of this game? yeah.

That's not an argument. Besides, you're on Holla Forums.

(checked)
Armor is used to kill AI and AV turrets while the designated infilshitters get off their harassers and fagriders to crawl into the base, armor doesn't care if your HIVE is inside a garage or not.

Yeah because the one stalker cloak infilshitter that got inside your base is going to go after the shield module with his Revolver and goon knife, instead of going after the infantry and padding xir KDA.

Otherwise the HIVE itself is inside a garage

You really only check the territory's population every 5 minutes to know if it's under attack.

Claymores get rid of them 99% of the time, but that doesn't matter as the nigger already hacked all the vehicle terminals within 2km, he already got a sunderer up, and you have a platoon full of spergs that rehearse 'How to have one Infiltrator teleport an entire platoon as if he was a Protoss Arbiter' every week since the construction update went live.

Protection wise, if you were to put a shielded HIVE inside or outside it simply doesn't fucking matter. If the shield and repair modules go down that means the base is dead. Regarding the base layout, having an already invulnerable HIVE inside is a waste.

Faction devs were a mistake.

which do you think sounds more exciting to the normalfag:
-Battlefield in space

OR

-Battlefield in space w/ aliens

Shit… thanks for reminding me

Battlefield in nigger infested France with no French

wwew

what kind of toaster are you running this shit on

On one that's worth about $200.

FUG

The UI literally uses up like 20-30 fps, if you don't believe me, track your fps, go to a big fight, then disable the UI.

This is true for virtually every game, I looked into it a bit, and it seems nobody knows what the fuck they're doing when it comes to UI. There's no apparent standards, tons of completely different 'solutions' all of which have glaring drawbacks. It's a fucking clusterfuck.

It's also one of the most expensive things to develop in a game - or anything, so planetside 2's never getting it reworked / fixed. Ever. We're literally talking 5+ full-time programmers who'll have to be hired for a year or more.

Eve online's UI code is 500,000+ lines long. UI in the industry is fucking retarded.

I'd like to see more Dead Space kind of approach. I wasn't completely devoid of HUD or UI but it made ammo/stasis and health information organic by having just on the weapons and suits. Even the radio calls were projected 3D in the game rather than appearing on your 'screen'. It was honestly very immersive and cool to this day. Haven't seen anyone else even try it.

Also 1-2 perform like fucking magic. too bad DS1 has fucked acceleration/input on PC

That also happens to be one of the most fps efficient ways to implement UI, fwiw

Apparently Scaleform's mostly responsible for any unoptimized UI. It's pretty much a fast food-tier middleware company that does the UI work for you. Game optimization in general is fucked because the demand for improved optimization is too small to scare companies, and there's actually players who insist that the consumers are responsible for making sure the game runs on their end as opposed to the developers, even if a problem is universal.

Dead Space 1 and 2 run as well as they do because Visceral is at least a half-decent company who wrote their own UI. It isn't that Dead Space had a minimalist UI that makes it run so well, it's that the devs just happened to not be lazy enough to use Scaleform or other middleware and instead make their own proprietary goddamn UI.

Dead Space 3 also performs really well. But we don't talk about that stupid and sometimes even fun game.

I seriously wish the game got an optimization pass at some point.

It's a title I'd love in theory but cannot play in practice.

it was meh. I was glad I pirated it. Not worth 5 bucks.

For some reason I got Dead space 3 for free on origin.
Could have been through a humble bundle I bought in the past but I can't remember.
Never played it though.

RogueCartoonist here! KILL ALL JEWISH CHILDERN

My opinion might be skewed, since I got it for 2.50$ and played it with a friend. Favorite weapon was probably anything you could add the hydraulic hammer to.

I watched PL drop a whole Galaxy's worth of people to kill one guy. PS2 is 1 minute of fun for every 59 minutes of frustration.

As much as I dislike Dead Space for trying too hard to pretend to be a scary horror game I agree on how the HUD and GUI is handled in that game. Though that kind of realistic HUDs can only believably work in sci-fis and flight sims plus I can't think of how elements can be displayed instead of "holographic projectors everywhere on everything because lol" right now.

There's an old dinosaur game (I can't remember what it was called, something like trespasser maybe?)

Where you played as a chick and your health indicator was a tattoo on your tits in the shape of a heart that depleted when you got hurt.

It's doable in fantasy settings, scifi settings, and any setting in between where you don't care about some gamification.

I thought it was an older Jurassic Park game. But yeah, it's possible, but in that dinosaur game's case, you have to look away from what you're doing to see your status unlike Dead Space where it's front and center on your body. It's easier to work with in a third person game since you can use the player character to display their status. First person games, I can't see what you can do without making you look away from what you are doing.

Yes I know Metro 2033 did everything except health so what we need is a HP bar fitted somewhere in your viewmodel like Metro's breath watch and transparent magazines

Place a computer with a HUD on the arm of your character.
You see it when you hold a weapon, can casually look at it.
But you can hardly see it while running, wich just adds to the effect

I can really buy into TR being the OP faction guys, I wasn't even aiming at that guy and I killed him.

I used the Cougar for a while, and now I can't use anything but, except maybe for the TMG fiddy.

Where are you faggots? I got some good goy points and plan on dropping a squad xp booster

Trying to talk an user into sending me nudes of his ex

Playing games on my backlog, pic related.
But if you actually spent real money on some something for us, then shit, I guess I'll log on right now.

When trying to engage SMGfags and NC players in close quarters your only real counter is the empire specific shotgun.

Logged off, fucking sick, watching that Playstation Experience stream was a mistake.

Playing punished mad scientist.
wew lad. At least save them if we get the emblem in game.

TIME FOR SOME SUPERSONIC HARASSER FIRE!

I wish TR would counter enemy armor with coordinated Vulcan Harassers instead of spamming 1/2 Prowlers and feeding the enemy easy XP

What's the most hard hitting TR weapon for standard infantry gameplay?

I just dropped a 7 day squad XP booster lets fucking go faggots!

im not sure why you'd want hard hitting since it means low rof.

the only gun you really need to worry about unlocking is the msw-r maybe, or an smg if you play a lot of infiltrator. trac-5 and t1 cycler are the bomb shit. t9 carv is solid too but msw-r outclasses it a bit. save dem certs nigga

StryderaTR reporting with 1 meme*

*unfunny shitpost

Highest damage in a single shot is the Uppercut. Pump action shotgun. 4 rounds (6 with extended mags) and can instakill at close to 10 meters. If you get slugs and a good scope you can snipe with it.

I wouldn't trade these magical moments for better balance.

The only thing I agree with TR on is fuck vanu

tyvm

step it up senpai

Did you write scrips to do your job or some shit?

Sure thing buddy, and I'm Donald Trump.

Six-figure incomes for programmers aren't uncommon. 300k for a senior engineer is possible.

WWEW LAD

I am the meme.
Also am sorta new to the game show me some love.

So basically, rotate the Pip-Boy so that it faces you? Sounds slightly discomforting, but ok.

Fair enough. But on the west coast its harder to get a rise out of Tranu players (because no one wants to play with them) and all the San Fran crowd populate our TR. So all we got are the token NC players suddenly going on rants about (((the usual suspects))) and (((banks)))

Quality programming.

so it does grow on trees

Has anyone used the fast mining tool?
Is it any good?

i was playing this a little during the double xp week but even during it it takes 6-10 hours of gameplay to unlock a single unupgraded weapon. So i just stopped playing when it ended.

Don't worry, I've dropped the game as well. But that's because I was around back when the outfit first started and it's fucking awful to do much of anything.

Is there a worse feel?

in a game like this i need to switch classes and have good variety to stay interested. but it takes so long and you need to unlock the same attachments for every fucking gun and dont get me started on having to buy reload upgrades on the same guns over and over again on vehicles.

the whole game is unbelievably greedy.

I guess I'm not allowed fun.

We were a bunch for a few hours, but we all took a break.
I'll be back later

Anuuu Cheeki Breeki IV Damka, I sexually identify as a CAS Mosquito

Is there a guide for being able to mic spam?

Ex 382nd, looking for a new outfit to suit my sexual needs

Anyone?

Check the previous thread, iirc there were some posted

That guide has mistakes, I've followed it to the letter and I can't this stuff working.

Name: Eureka7even

While I don't much care for memes I think franku is living meme magic. I wanna join and farm tranu

What are you even doing here?

checked

(Checked)

smhtbhfam

So many players in this game are functionally retarded, it's amazing.

You can give them the easiest job in the world and they will manage to fuck it up

planetside 2's one of those nvidia gameworks titles, so you can expect to have a ton of problems on amd hardware

Since Huey is a fucking worthless faggot who can't into autohotkey here's my script.
#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.=::Loop { If A_Index = 1 Sleep, 500 GetKeyState, State, =, P If State = D Break Send {\ Down} }Send {\ Up}Sleep, 500Return-::Loop { If A_Index = 1 Sleep, 500 GetKeyState, State, -, P If State = D Break Send {XButton2 Down} }Send {XButton2 Up}Sleep, 500Return

I'm assuming this is a key toggle for mic usage?

Yes. Replace all instances of = with the key you want to use to toggle and all instances of \ with your PTT key.
I have a toggle for both proxy and outfit chat.

Runs great for me.

What's that?

user…

What does that mean?

Push-to-talk. So either your proximity voice chat key or your outfit chat key, depending on who you want to trigger.

But what does that mean?

No, but in all seriousness, I've done that. However, it doesn't seem to be working. The toggle key doesn't seem to work and I'm not even sure if I'm transmitting any audio. I've followed the steps for VAC.

So how does one battlebard properly? I think i figured out how to play music through the system. Now do i need to have that active before i load the game or can i switch mid game? Also is there a way for me not to have to hold the mic button down for proximity?

Do you launch the script before you get in game or after and are you using the steam version of the game or from the standard launcher? I know some battlebards have been having issues with autohotkey clashing with battleye but I haven't had any.
This is the last Kuristina I'll post.

for fucks sake.
Come the fuck on.

Might as well anyway. Is anyone playing or is it dead?

We get a surprising amount of people each day, plenty of fun to be had

Check ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew to see who's on.

What key do you use for toggle? When I hit the toggle (=) it prevents me from sprinting in game.

Use windowed mode and read the posts above you.

Also, I start it before I run the game and it's the non-steam version.

Oh ok thank you.

I unbounded = for it. Just bind it to any key or if you have a mouse with use XButton.

Did you run it in windowed mode or full screen? I can't think of anything else that would be affecting it unless there's something conflicting with autohotkey.

So would Numpad 1 (for toggle) work?

Yes. Check the autohotkey documentation for which keys correspond to what to type in. You could try making the toggle key the same as your PTT but I keep them separate in case I want to just hold it.

Also, just to make sure, I've replaced all of the "="s with what I wanted to use for the toggle, I am meant to replace all of them, right?

It should be like this.
::Loop { If A_Index = 1 Sleep, 500 GetKeyState, State, , P If State = D Break Send { Down} }Send { Up}Sleep, 500Return

Thank you, that would've cleared up any confusion, had I known that at the time.

Fullchantan reporting in
2nd pic related is a meme
whatever if that isn't a meme you're just a hothead

I'll end up fixing that battlebard guide when it gets posted again since I can't be bothered searching it through my hard drive.

Why wait? :^)

It's not like I typed in "8ch.net" for my username, and even then who's going to search up a name they find in PS2? EVEN EVEN then, how would they know to search up specifically "fullchan" and not "fullchantan", which gives results not related to 8ch. AND EVEN EVEN THEN, searching fullchan up on google never directly leads to Holla Forums.

Alright, it works, but I don't know what's causing the shift key (sprint) to spaz out and not allow me to run.

When we're playing on the server with cuckchan and leddit it's really obvious. Not like it matters, we are already known as the Holla Forums troll clan.

Turn on toggle sprint since you're going to have that issue regardless. There's not fix since the game can only check one input from your keyboard at a time.

it has nothing to do with the game, he's probably using some shitty USB keyboard that only allows one modifier

Or that. I forgot how shitty my keyboard is.

Holy shit, I can't even move side to side when using the toggle. How can you guys even play when playing music?

I've had keys sticking and something delayed reactions like sometimes you might see me fly my valk into an obvious mountain that is plain to see but other than that I've been fine. Bind it to a mouse button then and give it a try. It might fix it for you. I'm not sure if you can bind it to non-existing mouse keys but it's worth a try.

Try this version of the script, the Loop is probably fucking it up, don't forget #MaxThreadsPe… at the top:

If we made it super easy to join then the plebbit lurkers/posters would join droves. And guess what? We've already experienced plebbitfags quite a few times now.
Don't complain about high standards, faggot.

lel

>get killed by a vanguard

Ill inquire as to why, and resend your application and ill accept you later tonight.

WWEW LAD

this is the salt i live for.

So what do you think is the best medic rifle?

all of them for TR tbh famalam

He is the most salty mother fucker over battlebards.

Well specifically. I want to say the torq but i could be wrong.

a guy who used to battlebard on connery is still in the process of being sued by sony BMG because he was playing copyrighted content and someone with capabilities literally took it personally

Check this out:

TR Character name: RaceWarNow2016

Outfit: THE ALT RIGHT (of which RaceWarNow2016 is the only member)

Based on this player's TK record (68% as of now), I don't believe this character, created on the eve of Glorious Leader - West's ascension to the throne, is "alt right" at all, but merely some fucking butthurt, degenerate, shitlib JEW who created this character and outfit to troll and help make the alt-right hated by normalfags:

archive.is/xbF8t

archive.is/aGkLc

This is exactly the kind of culture-distorting tactics that the dirty, subhuman and parasitical heebs pull.

Yep, that's what s/he hopes to achieve.

You might have brain damage, lad.

That's entirely possible. So what do you think? Is there any other explanation?

It's probably a gimmick character for TKing black TR.

Perhaps. I'll leave it at that so as to not derail the thread any more than I already have. L8r user.

Based on how much he used "noob" I would assume he is some middle schooler trying to RP as le Super Edgy Tactical Army Man

But user, battlebarding is against the rules! I wont tell you where it says, but trust me that it's against the rules.

BATTLEBARDS BATTLE HARD

More like battleTARDS am I right? Gottem eggs dee

But it oppresses people by forcing them to listen to you!

Stop shaming the handicapped! It's 2016, you need to be inclusive.

Reading is hard and it oppresses those who can't read by showing that someone is superior to another. I like your post numbers.

Anime character development
ValkyriePilot → MasqueOfMidnightSorrow → TheVikingOfDisapproval

PSA: Don't respond to autistic attention fags.

the only outfit that ever mattered was the TR faction as a whole. The only outfit chat that mattered is /y and numpad4

Leave the egos that would control you and your ability to know fun.
Leave the faggot who thinks he controls you in a video game.

This was made for a reason.

Here comes the legions of faggots. GG

Oh god, this is hilarious. Is this how bad people on Twitch are?

Just be glad they are gonna play TR instead of fucking VS

I would prefer if they were so we could assblast them back to leddit.

His whole legion of fanboys are play on Emerald and making the TR look bad. He is also getting "stream sniped" by two NC cowboys. Its actually pretty fucking hilarious.

He's only played for like 4 hours and is already medkit chugging as a heavy assault like a pro

He also is just buying shit like there is no limit. Its fucking hilarious

Is he using goycoins or just impulse buying after he gets killed?

He is buying in game currency cause he wants "Better guns" and refuses to use vehicles.

Is he at least testing them in VR or he just buys shit at random?

Buying shit at random, recommended by his squad or viewers.

tbh the guy is making like $300 an hour streaming, maybe more

I wish I liked this game so I could have fun with a bunch of anons

Why are the sound effects for every non NS/TR turret so cancer inducing?

But he's not the bird.

Jesus christ maybe i should steam too if you can get that much.

Facecam is cancer

I know he isn't I'm just saying the idea applies.

This is actually a valid excuse to make a burger

anyone on right now?
I hate playing without niggas from wwew

I'll probably get on in an hour or so

Too bad you'll need it to capture that market considering they are looking for surrogate friends more than just watching vidya.

Glad to see that even after 6 months of our hiatus of sorts, people are still loads of salt mines. We will never be able to harvest it all. Might rejoin in a week or so.

you fucked up
vulcan is the superior option since the gatekeeper gets a gimped magazine capacity on the harasser
also it takes two passes to kill a tank while the gatekeeper on a harasser will take much much more and way longer

2016 was the best year.
After all of us collegefags are done with finals, we should have a wwew zerg.

You guys still accepting new members? I want to join but my Emerald character is more or less new (BR 12, started it last night). I don't have much to my name except some skill.

yeah still accepting, don't know when you will be accepted though since emerald is down.

Ever seen three vulcan-harassers drive around a vanguard?
MUH
DIK

Does NC bro still play?

probably

Is there West NC outfit?
THAT BEING SAID I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK AND I WANT TO WELCOME TO THE SLAM
Had to start over, that was my "Punishment".
I will send a application or someone can invite me, I am looking at you FashyGoy.

He was a dirty NC, but he was our dirty NC.

Still waiting for application accept.

Doesn't this guy go off about family all the time and has a full grown daughter who he doesn't even talk too and killed a former band mate cause "HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME FIRST" ?
Has anyone ever tried his rpg book? As for attention whoring, it has been around since the fall of Rome.

Fucking gas yourself.

Dude, relax.

get on goyim, we're getting shoah'd on indar

Who else gets completely random faggots with absolutely cancerous names?

But I was the only one online while TR was inflating the problems higher than Dobson's eyebrows by staying in the Biolab.

What was the LMG someone recommenced? It was an ns systems one,, I was thinking of the chaingun just for the brrrrt but was told it kinda sucks. Was it the naginata?

The NSX or whatever weapons apparently are really good. I may have been the one to say the chaingun was shit, but it's more that it's pretty inaccurate so you're stuck annoying vehicles with light armor and bum-rushing chokepoints because with the firerate increase addon.

Naginata is very good for newer players since it's super accurate when standing still. I haven't tried the ns-15 or whatever it is, but the MSW-R is superb and only 325 certs. It's basically a really damn good assault rifle with a 50 round mag.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
she and Maryse in the hot tub was the hottest thing I've ever seen

Does Bui really have nothing better to do than spam the site?

Anyone on? add me already, holy shit.

Mattless

At the request of HighSpeedMemeing, here is my re-application.
three memes in case one is too shit.

Anyone who could add you hasn't signed in for a week, so I'd recommend playing something else and only looking at it once or twice a day until you're accepted.

I misclicked. I want to leave the platoon not the outfit. I love this game.

Its not rush, I got accepted but then I misclicked. I will see the wait as punishment.

But I'm right here user, sorry my mother got sick again and I've been running her around from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what to do, they got her some new meds and they've been working well

That and I've been busy shoveling the last 5 days straight after a two day winter storm

I'm already in the clan but I got accepted w/o an application so I was told to submit one.

Yeah, snow is a bitch. Sucks about your mother dude.

She's doing better ATM, I don't know how long that will ask though

Right now I have to take Dogmeat for a walk so I'll be back in an hour or so since stepdad is watching her ATM

So long as you brrrt, remove tranu, and save Crown-chan, nothing else matters.

rip
Have you tried a flamethrower?

Godspeed dude.

Discovered a new flying tech. You can tailbone Galaxies intro crashing by under coming up from underneath and making them crash. I got 8 kills at once. I was awesome. Really wish the light esp had a copilot spot.

There is no other image that encapsulates the logical 'end' of a meme more than this one.

The impetus behind this meme was lost when this image was made because it was simply the best and could never be topped. This picture is a work of art.

previously

If Murika wasn't entertained by a live action Nextwave movie, then it's obvious something went wrong.

Any good?

Mind sharing how you did this one? I'll post a simple one I made in half an hour later.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Jesus christ can anyone be as autistic as Bui?

It always did, AVGC was never funny and was constantly complaining about the most simple shit that anyone with a shred of gameplay ability or the ability to read a manual could figure out. It was always lowest common denominator normalfag shit.

I'm tempted to sign up, even though I know I won't play it at all, just to prevent someone here actually playing it and enjoying themselves

gas the tranu race war now

Is this what shekel powers do?

Nope, this nigga also played for a long time

Jesus fucking christ m8.

you niggers are retarded

Isn't that one of those test server characters?

It might be, but with no context we're stuck guessing.

This is either a PTS character or edited.

That armor isn't on live yet you goddamn geniuses.

Looks like I'm going to be an Infilshitter main now.

I never payed much attention to the cosmetics because they can't be obtained without giving them money.

Just came out of playing so my BR is 14 right now. The Tranu managed to do 2 fucking counter attacks on indar excavation site and lost 2 fucking hives.
Not salty.

so just how do max ride flashes? tell me your secrets oni-chan

It may be a glitch, considering how the bodies of the Maxes contort when they're on it. I still want to see if lockdown will keep a Max on a vehicle though.

It's a bug

I know I just wanna know how people work the exploit
switch to driver seat with f1?

bumping while my game updates

I want to join your TR-faction onii-chan