Street shitter games

Are there any games which portray the curry niggers as the street shitters they are?
I can only think of two off the top off my head. The first is Far Cry 4 where you get forced to work with pajeet terrorists trying to usurp the based king Pagan Ming who was keeping the country from spilling into utter chaos. At the end you either side with the stronk bitch feminist who wants to use drug trades and other criminal shit to keep her dream of "modern shitting streets alive" or with the muh traditional pajeet who wants them to remain the way they are in the gutter.

There's also Deus Ex Mankind divided where you end up following a murder case which leads you to pajeet in a pharmacy during a curfew as he is waiting for it to end so he can go out and shit all over the streets as soon as it does. Turns out Tai young medical is also outsourcing jobs to curry niggers and this pajeet has been implanting chips with the memories and personality traits of violent criminals into mental patients to "improve" them and this naturally backfires and is the cause of the murder. He is overly defensive and tries to berate you for being a thug and then eventually moves to the "I wuz just following orders" excuse. Pic related

Is there any games where12

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kISrf
anonym.to?http://www.planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indians are white. whenever you make fun of indians, you are in fact making fun of yourself

why do you hate pajeets they're pretty based

What if the OP isn't white?

Pajeet defence force is here.

30.000 Rupees (~0.3$) have been placed in your account.

Dubs speak the truth.

Nice one, Pajeet.

Nah, they're farting up our labs.

your labs?

The difference between Indians and Americans is that the Indians only shit up their own country.

there are 2 kinds of pajeets. one are i call the white ones, they rarely smell bad (haven't encountered one that smells like shit or curry) usually tall, pointed noses. most likely some brit fuck their ancestor or something.

the other kind of pajeets are what i call the rapists. you know the kind, they look like rapists stare at you and smell like shit. usually short.

t.pajeet. Super pooper 2020.

Hello I am steve from microsoft
we have detected a wirus on your computer
please be paying 150 dollars into this account

>>>Holla Forums

Funnily enough I got approached to do freelance work for an Indian company that runs a service paying users to watch, like and comment on videos. They had to do something like 200 to earn 30 rupees (~44¢).

Nice try, but I'm not Indian. But Indians never did any harm to my country, unlike America.

All these people hating on indians are dumb as fuck. If it wasn't for our inventions you would all be living in caves still.

Madarchod.

You know your country is shit when even the fucking SJW UN makes a video for you about how to shit in the toilet.

Indian villagers worshiping newly built toilets instead of using them

archive.is/kISrf

anonym.to?http://www.planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

english street shitter, do you speak it

Don't forget the cow piss soft drink.

Thanks for ruining the board, Holla Forums.

kek. but seriously, watching (chris) get shat on live was fucking hilarious.

If it wasn't for white people you'd all still be shitting… oh wait.

People from the Napal region where FarCry 4 takes place are racially and culturally difrent from India proper.
You also forgot that the muh traditionalist guy is all about child marrage.
So the two 'good guys' in the story is a bitch who wants to turn the country into a giant narcotics plantation, and the other one is a kiddie fiddler.

I'm surprised Pagan Min isn't mentioned more in villains who did nothing wrong. Not only is he keeping these murderous psychopaths at bay, he also imported and has breed seemingly infinite amounts of rare and endangered species of animals. Brought in a viable currency and set up a stable militia armed to the teeth with fully automatic weaponry, vehicles with mounted machine guns and helicopters. He also brought order to a country who did nothing more than host factions that foght over scraps after their previously failed monarchy.
The sole motivation the player has against him is the fact that he tasted some of the ashes of his dead mother, off the tip of his finger. That's your motivation to hate him.

except indians are white

I wish there was a way to play on his side but you just get a little easter egg where he personally helps you take the ashes of your mother where you wanted and then offers you two go have fun and shoot guns together,
Also the leader of the golden path i,e your father murdered your sister IIRC.

Fuck off pajeet no one is getting fooled.

While the series never actually goes to India (despite being in the real world), Shadow Hearts: Covenant has a wandering wrestler by the name of The Great Gama, who is a fat currynigger who takes on all comers and is more than happy to fight his student Joachim in the ring. I'm not sure whether or not he poos in the loo.

He's certainly fucking disgusting though, having organized a little thing known as The Man Festival: a one hundred match showdown in the Tower of the Holy Ring between the challenger(s) and a bunch of… beings… known as The Curry Men. If the challenger beats them all and reaches Ring 100, they then have to fight Gama himself. The stakes are high: If the challenger loses to the Curry Men, rules are that he is to be raped ("Fail, and you'll face a baptism that will strip away your manly dignity."). If the challenger loses to Gama, he is to be raped in the ass by the fatass Indian man ("The loser must accept the winner's full manhood"). If the challenger beats Gama, he earns the right to replace him as the best wrestler in the world (with a ceremony of, you guessed it, the challenger fucking Gama in the ass). There's a reason Joachim is scared practically shitless at the idea of competing in the festival (though is still has courage enough to partake if it helps prevent the end of the world), and even Yuri immediately picks up on the vibe, saying it sounds nasty the moment the name is mentioned, and soon after saying taking the piss and breaking the fourth wall that a "pure, clean, mega-hit RPG as this" wouldn't dare have such a thing in it (all things that, beyond being RPGs, Shadow Hearts as a series is none of).

I like how all the shit flows south and apparently freezes at the pole.Preserving shit for generations to come. Thanks, Pajeet.

user, please don't mindlessly repost images, it makes the rest of us look ignorant. It even has a source link right there on the image man. Come on.

Yeah, I guess I see that now. My bad. Still, it wouldn't shock me if it still had that effect of spreading bits of their horrid water around like that to other parts of the globe. Makes me wonder how far trash and shit like in would travel in a tsunami anyhow.

Yeah, it makes my stomach turn to think about it.

Not far. Most tsunamis head inland for one thing.

even mother nature is trying to Quarantine India. top kek

There's Hitman 2, which is pretty much the only game where you can deliver sweet justice to pajeets and towelhead pajeets alive
That reminds me, wasn't there a segement in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure where they called out the street shitters for what they are?

SUPERPOWER BY 2020!

based jojo