High school evacuated as ISIS-supporting student brings bomb to class

Attempted Utah Terror Attack

A teenager has been charged with bringing a homemade bomb into a Utah high school. Students spotted a backpack emitting smoke, prompting an evacuation of some 1,100 kids on Monday.

IT'S BEEN 48 HOURS SINCE ANY INFO HAS BEEN RELEASED

The same boy is also suspect of raising of an Religion of Cuck™ic State (IS, formerly ISIS) flag at a school in the neighbouring city of Hurricane on February 15 – the day after the mass shooting in Parkland Florida during which teenager Nicolas Cruz is alleged to have killed 17 people.

archive.is/jUWbf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has Clockmed returned?

Honestly I'm hoping it's that faggot who's posting those gf threads

this

That would be nice. Would be nicer if faggots quit giving him (you)'s though.

He could be Muslim, he lives relatively close to the Bangladesh border and they speak the language as him, Bengali

Unfortunately not. That faggot is in street-shitter-land. I impersonated a poo in da loo to dox him but I fucked up a post while tired so didn't I found he was using a Motorola Android phone in Kolkata, India.

Bomb control nao! Ban bump stockz 4 bombz nao!

is "hotsexygf" wordfiltered to "traditional, arranged marriage as is the custom in the province formerly known as the Southern Suburban Area" yet?
sage for offtopic

It should be! lel!

Quick, ban all bomb sales to minors.

I said it's a possibility, Muslims make almost make a 1/3 of the population in West Bengal en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion of Cuck™_in_West_Bengal

Oh fuck, a mormon kike snapped and they are going to claim he was possessed or crazy so he gets mental help instead of a rope.

Fucker just didn't put out his joint

Why can't I just have my racewar already?

In another reality, we already have

you sure he didn't invent a clock?

If it needed matches it was clearly a stirling powered portable desalinization plant.

I hope its one of the nigger mods who lets those threads get hundreds of replies without locking or deleting, yet takes the time to sticky a Silicon Valley slide thread.

Are you saying the mods have been infected with that disease called (((diversity?)))

the disease is leftism
it is a terminal disease
(((diversity seeking))) is just a symptom

Utah's been pozzed up good for a decade now in certain places. SLC is soyboy central and they have more spics than you can shake a stick at, as well as many thousands of (((refugees))) thanks to Obama.

Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, these are the places Obama was targeting with his diversity program.

So was it a sand nigger?

It somehow goes against their narrative so they are being very quiet about it and just processing a (((juvenile))) and we won't find out who the fuck it is until they get a bunch of pieces in place. When they had shit ready to go media was always right there in the mix with all the details even with kids involved. Now… NADA.
Spoopy.

Funny how that is. Growing up in public schools, there were threats coming from the minority groups all the time, (shit got thrown under the rug, or they just straight up moved away) but as soon as a white mentally disabled ((you know they're fucked in the head)) kid gets fed up with being picked on, everybody loses their minds.

Sad!

He should get the rope for being a motard
t. former motard

glad you made it out bro.

Why the hell did Kampfy put in this stupid wordfilter on Is-lam?

because it's so funny xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Because only a retarded cuck would worship a dead pedophile

Because it's totes epin and only camel fisters don't like it, at least according to his retarded ass every time it's brought up.

It's fucking pathetic. I don't need a fucking faggot changing my words to remind me of shit I already know.

Because muslims are inbred butthole sniffing baby-raping goat-fucking cowardly degenerates, at the same level as jews.

Thanks man me too

eat shit leddit

Then leave.

God I hate that fucking pajeet. Here's hoping.

because if a muslim tries to post here his post is autofiltered into blasphemy against the prophet

Can't say Isl-amism any more. He's a Turk roach. Hates Assad.

FbI justifying its existence.

How is this relevant to the thread?

nice clock ahmed