Concerted Effort by (((Media))) to Crash Economy

Anyone notice the headlines screaming from the rooftops about the market crashing due to Trump's tariffs, when it's again only at December level? Almost like (((someone))) is trying to make a buck by causing a mass selloff panic so they can buyout key sectors to manipulate according to a political agenda. Meanwhile since the market is overpriced anyway thanks to the Obama Fed pump it's safer in the long run to have it deescalate to sustainable levels instead of running more low interest rates into a stall, but the (((media))) keeps complaining they aren't making infinite money.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2Dk0y
nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/politics/jerome-powell-federal-reserve-chairman-sworn-in.html
paul.senate.gov/news/dr-rand-paul-introduce-‘audit-fed’-amendment-senate-banking-bill
thehill.com/policy/finance/312662-audit-the-fed-bill-gets-new-push
money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/donald-trump-federal-reserve-audit-the-fed/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ever since Holla Forums cucked the kikes out of the Shemitah crash, they've been priming it to crash under Trump. The whole global economy is dry timber now.

Do the kikes fail simply because they have been revealed?

Certain followers of old religions seem to adhere to the age-old treatise where one must announce the evil they are doing to the world. They can hide it but the righteous man can learn of it through observance.

You are such a useful idiot

Their plans rely on people either not knowing or not caring.

archive.fo/2Dk0y

when will she crash guys?

Maybe not at all, it's entirely possible to avert it. Money don't real, and the economy (though shit) is still functioning. If the fed closes up shop well enough to convince normalfags nothing is wrong, and the Treasury picks up the slack like it's constitutionally mandated, it might be possible to avoid the whole "economic collapse" scenario entirely. Just introduce the new (non-inflationary) currency before hyperinflation of the old one even has a chance to set in.

Non-jew at the head of the Fed
nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/politics/jerome-powell-federal-reserve-chairman-sworn-in.html

Rand Paul advances Fed Audit amendment
paul.senate.gov/news/dr-rand-paul-introduce-‘audit-fed’-amendment-senate-banking-bill

thehill.com/policy/finance/312662-audit-the-fed-bill-gets-new-push

money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/donald-trump-federal-reserve-audit-the-fed/

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872

I just want them to crash the cryptokike (((currency)))

you actually might not even need to issue new currency, just stop printing dollars, and maybe even start burning existing bills.

But the worse offender is not physical bills, but fractional reserve. Unless the ratio is made 1 to 1, the problem will persist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking

They will always have the economy as a big bargaining chip. No leader could survive crashing the economy, taking food off the table, hurting people's living.

They keep fear mongering with Brexit too. Constant negativity and alarms of economic stagnation, pressures, negatives etc. It keeps people unsure, cautious and allows them to slowly but surely push for another referendum.

oh my sweet child, you appear to have just taken the fedpill - take a gander at the LIBOR and just (((who))) sets it, along with the gold exchange rates.
there's also an untold amount of (((derivatives))) held up by 0.00007% profit margin traders

it was quite a while ago, but I never bothered going deep into it

I've heard some pretty grim scenarios over the years about the worst case scenario, should an audit ever actually occur.
It makes me wonder if this could be some kind of insurance policy in the event the Fed gets exposed.
I mean, you know they'll try to deflect in order to save their asses, and what better way than to lay the blame at the President's feet?

and the yen carry trade

You won’t do it you cowardly cucks. No balls!

I only partially agree.

The real question is whether or not (((they))) could get away with it. That is to say, if a smart leader had enough eyes and ears collecting evidence already in place when the attempted crash happened, then the blame could be put where it belonged.

As in, the kikes would have, in this optimistic scenario, put their head in the noose they made for another.

Here's hoping.

Also, the federal reserve is a parasite. It is not needed in any way for the economy to run smoothly and well. It is actually harmful. It's main purpose is to enrich the globalist bankers (who are mostly jews) who own the federal reserve.

The federal reserve is not part of the US government, yet is where our money comes from.
How sick is that?

Why do we pay a 5% (iirc) "tax" to fed bankers and backers on all the dollars the fed conjures out of nothing? Total Bullshit.

I hope they audit it and crash the federal reserve with no survivors, and the kikes behind the fed are dragged into the light kicking and screaming for the world to see. And that the treasury retakes all powers that where wrongfully handed to the fed years ago.
I don't know how likely this is.
A lot depends on Trump.
And he is either REALLY hiding his power level or is not really "fighting for us".

Many more people kike-wise today than even three years ago.

They'll just outlaw it because it facilitates (((human trafficking))) and (((illegal drug))) sales.

Martial law to prevent (((problems)))

Why do you think they kvetch "muh anti-semuhtizums" so loudly and frequently?

They have to fund the quantitative easing bailouts under Obongo, They bought assets from the banks in exchange for printing massive amounts of money to bail them out. Those assets are supposed to be sold off to fix their balance sheet.