Murica arrives outside Cyprus

Murica's 6th fleet arrived to observe the roaches.
picture related

sputniknews.com/military/201803061062258241-us-navy-exxonmobil-cyprus-waters/
https'':'//archive.is/rBqiO

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbomb.gr/ellada/ethnika/story/866936/ti-isxyei-se-periptosi-epistrateysis-poies-ilikies-kaloyntai-ti-psaxnoyn-oi-polites-sto-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just the US navy enforcing the long planned jewish genocide of the European peoples

what are you replying to?

New Byzantium when.

Roaches are worse than niggers, they are the epitomy of a mongrel nation.

1st comment was a statement of fact

2nd was the pre-written verbatim reply of every single lying kike on this board who openly shills for ZOG

what a weak battleship group

I just posted some interesting news. I am not particularly happy or positive about it. The only good thing for me is the roaches getting assblasted.

Other than that the Muricans came for that sweet Greek oil from which we will get some crumbs.

All the heavy weight is patrolling by China and Russia borders. For Mediterranean sea nimble navigating ships are perfect for the job

That MEU looks like hell to live on.

American education

Gonna freedom the ever living shit out Cypriots.

Can we invade kebabistan now?

Some update: Seems that the stealth Carson City is around that area too!

Naval Forces Europe

Verified account

@USNavyEurope
Follow Follow @USNavyEurope
More
Whoa! What is that? Meet USNS Carson City 🇺🇸, a Spearhead-class expeditionary fast transport ship, during recent departure from Souda Bay, Greece 🇬🇷. Carson City is conducting naval ops to advance security & stability in region #ReadyForces #SteadyPresence

What a piece of shit it looks like a floating hangar

It's an amphibious assault vessel, designed to carry land invasion forces.

Why do you shills think that we will ever side with muslim roachniggers? Which part of "white supremacy" allows for the inclusion of dirty brown half-kike pedos who worship a dead roachnigger?

If you learnt how to read English you'd understand the post simply stated that America is the golem military arm of the jew world order,and pointed out that MAGApede spastics seem to be okay with America doing everything isreal tells them as long as it's not Obama or Democrat serving isreal like Trump is doing now.

From that you deduced that meant we must love muds

Which is really strange and stupid conclusion to take to the degree only a Pam Geller funded counter-jihad kike could misconstrue.

The Turks aren't known for their brilliant tactics.

jesus christ is that made out of hurricane damaged roof panels from the Philippines?

Kek

No one even uses battleships anymore because they'd get wrecked.

Ah yes, some more shit that never happens. Like that WWIII is Syria, that kikewar in Best Korea, all that amnesty for wetbacks, and that gun-grabbing. So now we have an invasion of Turkey that is totally for reals going to happen. kek
This is actually called "shill-english," which is a doublenigger form of yiddish trying desperately to convince us to swallow all your bitter blackpills from your gypsy crystal ball that never, ever, ever come to pass. Your gibberish is amusing, so please, tell us more about how you love to take mongrel cockroach dick up your diseased butthole, Mr. AIDSkike.

The US doesn’t operate battleships any more and that task force could have single handedly defeated all the navies in WWi and WWII.

Which is a shame because they are great artillery platforms, and if the Cold War didn't end would probably still be in use. Missiles can be shot down.

This is actually a legitimate use of US naval power. wtf are you on about? lol ur butthurt turkroach, rite?

FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

To be honest, it's a literal toss up between the USA and Turkey over who is Whiter in the current year.

>>>Holla Forums

America better not interfere with the inevitable upcoming Balkan war. They have nothing to do with it.
It's a personal war between two of the oldest Nations of this earth. No one but Greece and Turkey should interfere with this war. One last war is what makes these people get up from bed in the morning. It is what they live for.
So small in size and yet both countries have the highest military spending out of any other country that isn't America, China or Russia.

It would a crime against human principles to interfere with their own war.

Irrelevant.
Artillery is inaccurate against land and sea targets and lacks the range.

OR

Before your worthless giant ass battleship can even get in RANGE of my little destroyer waifu, you've been sunk by anti-ship missiles you can't counter because I can spam them and you don't have the systems to counter and even if you did… I can spam them easily.

And that's just a fucking destroyer. If you're operating near my carrier battle group… you're just dead. Anti-ship aircraft will wipe you out before you even come within radar range of my carrier.

Battleships are garbage now. No one needs them.

You speak like a retard 6 year old having fortress fights with his friend.

I wonder why the US is so interested in this situation.
Though that said, turks only flexed muscle when the drills hit oil.

The motive is oil, I don't think they care about the fucking migrants.

You do know that the US still has companies, like ExxonMobil, with interests in oil right?
Oil comes before anything because without oil, the US stops.
That said, I don't like the hindrance to new non oil vehicles created by the oil lobby in America.

If the world economy shits itself, we may have issues with the growth of that conflict.

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

Greek news agencies are having articles with details about the process of the possibility of a draft..

newsbomb.gr/ellada/ethnika/story/866936/ti-isxyei-se-periptosi-epistrateysis-poies-ilikies-kaloyntai-ti-psaxnoyn-oi-polites-sto-internet

This is gonna get hot isn't it…

let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet, this could well escalate but it's just a possibility.

If you take the recent comments about the Turks claim in the Aegean sea, this could be a really bad situation here.
And it would explain why the Turk "coup" was so easily crushed - because they staged it to increase nationalistic sentiment.

Plus, now oil is involved in all of this. This could be a bad situation.
And I smell migration issues if SHTF in Turkey. Perhaps another reason for the coup?

I'm getting closer and closer to the opinion that, should a draft be declared in any Western country (sans Poland and Hungary, of course), the public shouldn't travel outside the country for war.

I'm willing to bet the aegeans would be easily defended, being islands. if the Greeks make defensive preperations beforehand, the Turks won't gain an inch.

They've been the biggest instrument used to destroy Europe, can't trust them for shit.

Unless they attack from Thrace..
And they could also siege an island or bomb it extensively.

I'm talking total war here if Turkey feels like it needs to make a strike now in order to do anything.

But if Turkey is in war - would migrants travel through Anatolia to get to Europe?
Probably not.

I confirm. I was there, the islands are not flat, have big hills and the equipment I have seen is good. They won't go further than the beach sand.

There are other ways to take islands other than a full blown offensive.
By siege is one way.

I think they just bark. How can they be in the islands, north-east Greece if they will also operate in Cyprus and Syria getting wrecked by Kurds?

The Turks stand no chance

Some cool presentation of the Muricans arriving.

if they can call the bulgarians in (which they almost certainly would) then Edirne and Kirklareli would be under threat.

All soyboys will be excluded. Quick way to weaken a nation.

t. France, 1940.

Here's an antifa poster from last month.
Close to the bottom it says:
"We won't fight for Cyprus, we won't fight for the Aegean, we won't fight for Macedonia. Screw this 'patriotism' bullshit."

Personally, I think Greece and Turkey should agree that the real threat is not each other and that the real threat lies further to the eastern parts of the Mediterranean… specifically south of Lebanon. That region.

:^)

And there's nothing wrong with being a bunch of whiny kids if not for the fact they'll take the side of the invaders.

except Thrace is the only land border they have. There's no way around it except for a naval invasion and good fucking luck pulling that off.

Turkey has no strategic plan.
Everything turkey does is bully moves in order to be seen as strong inside turkey and sustain the erdogan halifat.
Replying to bully moves would make turkey stronger because it would unite people with erdogan.
Now the halifat is slowly collapsing under its own weight.
Expect escalation before or during easter.

Especially with a US fleet in the area.

I think nothing will eventuate, unless they negotiate and ask who the real enemy is.
doubt that
Turkey does not have the industrial war machine Germany had by 1940.

If they do attack, it means the whole aim was for Turkey to destroy itself and that means:

Bit far fetched though, because why would they bother entering the Syrian conflict if they were intentionally destroying themselves.
No, I think this is just another petty oil dispute and loose talk. So nothing but worse relations will happen.

There's a lot of truth to it.

Try a little harder to fit in so we don't immediate notice you're not from here.

What the fuck have you ever built or designed you dumb nigger?

Why do we still have patriotards on this board who get upset when someone doesn't fawn over the US military and every thing it does?

What the fuck does this have to do with the US military, you dumb nigger? This has to do with some do-nothing little monkey criticizing this piece of technological achievement. I'd say the same if this faggot called the roman coliseum a piece of shit, or any well made piece of art. So, nigger, what the fuck have you ever built or designed? You probably couldn't screw two fucking pieces of wood together.

American whites are 98.5% pure European.

Turks are mixed mongrel subhumans and have been for centuries.

Okay, but they are only around 50-60% of the total American population and a huge swath of that is over 60 years old. It also doesn't factor 98.5% pure Europeans who are race-mixers. Like I said, there is a lot of truth to it.

Welp because Trump is doing this its all A ok now. It wasnt ok when bush clinton obama did it. But…. Its Trump

Trumpbots obamabots what difference does it make

Obongoclinton were dishonest. "We are the kind good guys! We ll just send navy behind your back".
Trump is more honest. "It is our oil. We are good guys but you won't fuck with us."

And don't forget they probably have the highest elevation among non-volcanic islands in the world.

Chios' Amane and Provatas mountains are about 800m and Pelinaeo is 1300m tall.

Lesbos' Olympus and Lepetymnos mountains are nearly a km tall each.

Samos' Karvouni is well over a km tall and Cerces is nearly 1.5 km.

Attavyros in Rhodes is 40 times talles than their Colossus.

Fengari, also known as Saos (Greek: Σάος or Φεγγάρι) is the tallest mountain in the Aegean island of Samothrace, Greece, with an elevation of 1,611 metres (5,285 ft).

All these are heavily militarized areas, and along with Kos and Lemnos isles they take nearly half of Greek land army's budget.

It would be very hard to blockade supply lines from the mainland.

There are five gaps of considerable size in Greek land-based defenses between Thrace - Samothrace - Lemnos - Lesbos - Chios - and Samos along with the rest of southeastern Aegean isles in which they should decimate the entirety of the Greek Navy, and storming by surprise one of them would be extremely difficult given that Greece has the largest conventional sub and patrol boat fleets in the EU.

why do they always sail like this? they are so easy to hit with a mine or torpedo wave so easy like space invaders. do they really expect they are invincible???

Pretty sure their electronics are so cutting edge that they will see anything coming above and bellow way ahead.
Also I guess the little ones on the front protect the advancement of the carrier.

ok but have they considered a kaiju though? do they crew the picket ships with niggers?

So what's up the live action battleship game,is it for the roaches or for us yuros?we kinda got or hands full atm if the burgers could not freedom all over us aswell that'd be great

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_141-0864,_Kreta,_Landung_von_Fallschirmjägern.jpg (798x496, 125.65K)

Calm your tits. I was pointing how it looks like a badly put together collection of corrugated metal sheets.. maybe a little paint will fix it.
Its just an oversized catamaran

Muricans won't free us. They are not the saviors of Christian lands. And it is safe for them to have a somebitch like the Roach Sultan in the area..