Is he okay?

Is he okay?

He's just breathing in the final dust cloud of chips.

Not that guy!

I am not homo, homosexuality is between two individuals of same sex. I am perfectly okay being a man, I just find it genuinely enjoyable to sometimes imagine being a human female that is being held by a man in his strong arms, getting laid on bed, and feeling his weight coming onto my empty groin.

Even if I am attracted to a male dominating me, I am not gay, because I need the fantasy to be about heterosexual pairing for it to work.
I am sharing this just because I want you guys to understand that sometimes the human psyche can be a bit messed up, and that straight men can have fantasies that might seem homosexual when viewed superficially by others.
Women with those skin-tight body suits are hot as fuck as well, but I just couldn't find them to be attractive as a person.

Story ?

You seem very rustled by that post from yesterday.

Is that poor POC about to get lynched by evil cis white males?

very nice pasta and very nice numbers

He's Kiraflax, the guy that gets angry when he loses at Smash

The FGC likes to pretend Smash Bros. isn't part of them but really the shit that goes on in the Smash community isn't all that different from what goes on in the FGC anyways. Salt, tears, autism, bullshit, drama, it's all the same shit. But when it's over Street Fighter and not Smash Bros. suddenly it's okay.
I'm not trying to defend Smash at all, I'm just saying it's all the same fucking shit. It applies to all e-sports too (and yes, fighting games are e-sports, if you don't agree you are in denial of being an e-sports playing faggot), including DOTA and CSGO.
Anyone who plays competitive and non-competitive, since videos games are for fat losers who actually believe "normalfags" and "SJWs" are a thing and probably believe all of Holla Forums's dumbass right-wing bullshit video games is an idiot.
Shit thread, check em.

Nice ID trips, but you didn't sage
>Anyone who plays competitive and non-competitive, since videos games are for fat losers who actually believe "normalfags" and "SJWs" are a thing and probably believe all of Holla Forums's dumbass right-wing bullshit video games is an idiot.

That's oddly specific…

No kidding
Sounds like he has a serious issue with Holla Forums for some reason.

Huh, that was fast.
I thought people were too stupid to know when something was bait, now.

He's probably aroused by the idea himself

I'd say that there's something off about this bait, though. The way it was typed, it's completely alien to me.

No. The person of crime just realized he's a smashbaby, that his party game will never be accepted as part of the fgc, that he lost in said party game, and that he's a nigger.

shout outs to deodorant

Trips don't lie.

Sure, he just has a cold. Surgical masks are common in Japan so you don't infect others

He was never okay, he's a nigger.

Even though this is bait the part about Smash and FGC is pretty accurate, though I'd say Smashers are definitely bigger autists while the FGC are more like beaten housewives

checked ID

We've done a pretty good job of it the past few thousands years

Ok leftypol

What a sorry existence. He has my pity.

AsumSaus, are you watching this thread?

Is this from the Mass Effect thread?
That was some hardcore closet faggotry.

What, was he gushing over the guy from Mass Effect 3? I never played 3, but I was so disappointed. If you were gonna bring in degenerate gay relationships, why couldn't you be gay with an actual character like Garrus?

Since the thread was about Ass Defect, the theme was butts.
Guy was trying to rationalize liking man ass.

He was justifying his hardon for romancing Garrus as femshep.

It's no fun if you're not both guys, though

Of course, but that wasn't the """"""""" argument"""""""""

The guy kept trying to tell everything "It's totally straight if I pretend I'm a girl!!"

But that is straight. If it is a fantasy between a man and a woman that is heterosexual.

Not when you self insert as the girl

not if your doing it as pure fantasy, but if you geniunely identify as a woman then it's not gay regardless of your current genital configuration

I don't think so OP, he's a nigger. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Any content? I dont follow the FGC, but the drama from it is fucking hilarious.

mah nigga, best part is fapping to some of the protagonists

Last fighting game I invested in was Super Street Fighter II Turbo Grand Master for arcades, tried it on the fightcade too, didnt feel the same.

Delete that image

I can hear the THICC posters cumming.

Uhnnnn
THICKER

She's not actually particularly "thicc", it's just that her shortness makes her attributes stand out all that much more and that's the true appeal of shortstacks.

It only happens because people cry about it and now it's a meme

That's too thick for me

But she isn't thick. Those legs are pretty nice though.

That is not true thick.

True thickness has never been tried

How about this?

TOO THICC

Is this okay?

It's the end, no matter what, it's 3DPD.

Dubs of truth

Fucking Japs.

THIS IS A THICC DERAIL

How about this?

Underrated post.

hnnnnnnnnng
is that Higurashi Rin?

All of them are the same grill, Chouzuki Maryou. She does a lot of cosplay generally, which is of varying quality. She used to use nipple slips in her old pictures but uses her real nipples now.

I'll give you that.
But as for the rest of your shit post, 6/10 bait harder faggot.
Good job saging the thread dumb ass no wonder you didn't get dubs.

Just when you thought you had weird fetishes, somebody comes along and outdoes you.

I can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

This bitch needs to duel our gondola. It'd be amazing.

Seriously though what did I miss?

You missed thiccfags doing their thing again. And by that I mean posting obese asian women and pretending they're not bbw garbage.

BEST POST IN THIS ENTIRE DAMN THREAD

yeah, but what was going on with the dude getting rekt at some fightgame?

Is this a copypasta?

This is what thick is supposed to mean.